Operating System Manager Job Description Sample
Advisor, Management Operating System
Masco Cabinetry has an immediate opening for an Advisor, Management Operating System in Middlefield, Ohio Masco Cabinetry manufactures three nationally recognized cabinetry brands, KraftMaid®, Merillat® and QualityCabinets®. Offering an unmatched selection of stylish, high-quality products at a variety of price levels, Masco Cabinetry brands are favored by builders, dealers, distributors and home centers throughout North America. A leader in environmental stewardship, Masco Cabinetry products have been granted an Environmental Stewardship Program certificate by the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for all aspects of the plant’s Management Operating System to ensure successful attainment of plant goals and objectives that
Operating System Architect
We are committed to teamwork, and we encourage collaboration and innovation to be a smart, customer-focused and solutions-oriented organization The Information Security Team supports the development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of all banking systems. This team has the expertise and commitment to develop high-quality solutions to meet the needs of a fast-paced and complex operating environment.
Conducts/delegates security architecture reviews on existing technology and offer plans for remediation Facilitates log and network management (Security related) Creates and manages network security and Data Center security architectural design and is able to be hands-on with engineering responsibilities Strong knowledge of and experience with Network and Security infrastructure such as Firewalls, Network Load balancing and Proxy devices.
Troubleshoots network communication problems as they relate to firewalls Correlates detected network events to identify potential problems or root causes Manages development and maintenance of network documentation Provides detailed risk and remediation guidelines, as well as perform remediation activities where applicable. Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field; or equivalent work experience. One must have experience coordinating multiple concurrent issues, in high-pressure situations 10 years of information security/systems/application security analysis and design OR demonstrated ability to meet job requirements through a comparable number of years of technical work experience Hands on experience of installing, upgrading Operating systems (Redhat Linux, Windows) Proficient in script writing using Operating systems provided scripting language Performance tuning and troubleshooting experience at Operating systems level Operating systems migration planning and execution experience (Windows to Linux, Unix to Linux) Large scale Operating system upgrade/migration experience Practical experience of OS virtualization, P2V migration, V2V migration Design and implementation experience of container technology (e.g. Dockers) Design and implementation experience of cloud migration Hands on experience of using Configuration management & Orchestration tool (Ansible) Virtualization (VMWare & KVM) a plus Configuration Management and Orchestration a plus
Operating Room Nurse Manager
At HCA, It's You, It's Me, It's All of Us®
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment with high standards and a quality work culture, review the details below and let's see if there is a match. Along with many other great benefits, our surgery center offers NO On-Call, NO Nights, and NO weekends.
The Ambulatory Surgery Division operates over 100 ambulatory surgery centers' across the U.S. Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs) perform surgeries that do not require hospital admission. They provide cost-effective services and a convenient environment. Procedures are performed in a fully equipped operating room and recovery is under the care of highly skilled nurses. Whether young or old or somewhere in between, patients and their families benefit from the comfortable environment ASCs have to offer. Surgeries performed include eye, ear, nose and throat (ENT), general surgery, gynecologic, plastic surgery, podiatry and orthopedics. Apply Now! Come Join our Team!
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Contributes to the company's mission and vision by managing all aspects of environmental control, clinical staff, materials and equipment, and education of personnel. Responsible for ongoing analysis and evaluation of nursing services rendered to improve clinical outcomes. Plans and directs the delivery of safe, effective nursing care until the patient is discharged. The clinical director ensures that nursing care meets the standards of the profession, the policies and procedures of the Center, and is appropriate to the Center's patient population to identify patient and family needs. The director will demonstrate leadership by working collaboratively to promote quality customer service and patient satisfaction.
SUPERVISES – Operating Room Area
OPERATIONAL DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Manages and supervises all areas of nursing care.
Establishes and maintains an effective and supportive working relationship with the Medical Director.
Ensures that the day-to-day operations are conducted in accordance with clinical practice standards and the policies/procedures of the Center.
Keeps Facility Administrator abreast of clinical activities.
Provides leadership for staff, promotes an environment in which all team members can work cooperatively.
Oversees and/or administers staff scheduling and productivity, as required per facility practice.
Coordinates staff assignments with charge nurse for patient care based on patient needs and abilities of the staff.
Participates in the monitoring and evaluation of nursing care provided.
Direct and provide for patient care in emergency situations.
Maintain a high level of personal service to physicians and their patients.
Effectively recruits and hires quality staff to ensure adequate staffing at all times.
Administers effective employee performance management through continuous coaching and development.
Administers appropriate corrective action in timely manner to address behavior/performance matters in accordance with policy and procedure.
Understands and assists with implementing and maintaining personnel policies, employee benefit package, wage and salary program, and appropriate job descriptions that have approval by the Governing Body.
Establish appropriate lines of communication, authority, and accountability as directed for the clinical operations.
Attends and participate in MEC and Governing Body meetings.
Understands regulatory standards (AAAHC, CMS, and OSHA) and assist in preparation for and compliance with regulatory agency inspections/audits.
Conduct staff meetings at regular intervals for informative and educational purposes.
Ensure the maintenance of equipment used in surgery and any ancillary equipment is done regularly and according to regulatory and/or accreditation standards.
Implement Best Practices and follow-up.
Assists with facility marketing efforts.
Assists with implementing on-going risk management program.
Completes variance reports as necessary.
Supervises and participates in inventory count, as required per facility practice.
Assist in annual budget preparation and evaluation of proposed new equipment.
Uses facility resources appropriately and avoids wasteful practices.
Attends all mandatory in-services, facility staff meetings and participates in emergency drills.
Orientates and trains new employees.
Completes annual competency and other required education as assigned.
Maintains confidentiality and security of records and patient information at all times.
Perform all duties and responsibilities timely and effectively in accordance with established company policies to achieve overall ASD objectives.
Practice and adhere to the "Code of Conduct" philosophy and "Mission and Value Statement".
Acts as Administrator Designee in Administrator's absence.
While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current Position, it is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, or working conditions associated with the job. Management reserves the right to revise the Position or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances warrant (i.e. emergencies, changes in personnel or staffing, workload, rush jobs, or technical developments)
Age Specific Care:
The patient care requirements may include those of pediatric, child and adolescent when such patient populations are served, as well as adult and geriatric.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Ability to demonstrate an understanding of business operations and the effect they have on the overall business results.
Identifies and understands underlying care management issues and trends.
Knows when to apply proper care interventions.
Effective problem solving skills to include data analysis and judgment to make effective decisions.
Ability to apply tools and processes to successfully manage to staffing budget.
Ability to assess work activities and allocate resources appropriately.
Knowledge of organizational policies, procedures, systems and objectives.
Knowledge of applicable regulatory, compliance, and accreditation standards and requirements.
Possesses critical thinking skills.
Ability to proactively prioritize needs and effectively manage resources.
Demonstrates attention to detail by ensuring that all documentation is legible, complete, accurate, and factual.
Demonstrates strong analytical skills.
Establishes good interpersonal relationships by helping people feel valued, appreciated and included in discussions.
Ability to establish and maintain long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations.
Handles upset staff and patients by hearing them out, empathizing, apologizing and taking personal responsibility for resolving the problem/issue.
Objectively views a conflict from all sides.
Performs mentally and physically taxing work effectively; retains the capacity for effective action or accomplishment over long periods of time.
High Impact Communication - Ability to communicate clearly and concisely. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Has knowledge of patient rights and strives to improve patient outcomes by respecting each patient's cultural, psychosocial, and spiritual values.
Demonstrates a willingness to listen to others and openly expresses respect for differing opinions.
Demonstrated proficiency in organizational, project and time management skills.
Demonstrated ability to perform basic mathematical calculations, balance and reconcile totals.
Computer Skills – Demonstrated computer proficiency and proficiency in PC applications as required.
Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing.
Bachelor or Master's Degree in Nursing strongly preferred.
Minimum (3) years direct RN experience; preferably in an ambulatory surgery center surgical setting.
Minimum (1) year clinical supervisory experience.
Active RN license as required by state of employment.
Valid BCLS Certification upon employment. *online certification not acceptable.
ACLS and PALS as required by facility.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Work hours are variable based on patient care needs;
Ability to sit and stand for prolong periods of time, ability to walk, some bending, stooping and stretching;
Capability for overhead and low reaching activities;
Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and occasional use of other office equipment;
Requires normal range of hearing/eyesight/voice projection to record, prepare, and communicate appropriately;
Physical strength for equipment needs and patient care activities; may require frequent lifting/moving up to 50 pounds and occasional lifting/moving in excess of 50 pounds;
Ability to move quickly in response to patient needs;
Ability to make constant/frequent judgment/response to problem;
Exposure to noisy equipment;
Subject to varying and unpredictable situations, high stress/pressure, handles emergency or crisis situations, regular interaction with emotional patients and/or family members;
Work is performed in a patient care setting and may involve exposure to infections, communicable diseases and hazardous materials, radiation/laser, waste gases and blood and body fluids. Frequent exposure to water and chemicals used in disinfection/sterilization process.
Occasional travel may be required to attend meetings/training.
RN Manager - Operating Room Orthopedic Perioperative Services
Nurse Manager of Orthopedic OR/Perioperative Services Southern Connecticut
Norwalk Area Now Hiring a RN Manager of Operating Room / Perioperative
- Orthopedics area for a leading health system in Southern Connecticut! This Manager will be over the Orthopedics Department managing 2 ORs, 19 inpatient beds, Pre/Post-Op, and 40 FTEs.
Send Resumes to HRamsey@TheClinicalRecruiter.com for more details on our current opportunities. We are hiring numerous Surgical Services Educators, Managers, Directors, VPs nationwide!
The Nurse Manager of Perioperative Services is part of the department management team and assists with the organization, direction, management and evaluation of patient care services for the Orthopedic Perioperative Service areas.
Responsible for assisting with the clinical, operational and financial management of the assigned Perioperative Services departments. Develops action plans and reports outcomes to the Director of Surgical Services. Assists with overseeing the unit(s) operation to ensure the safe and efficient delivery of care and to maximize patient, physician, and employee satisfaction.
Experience: 4+ years Surgical Services nursing experience REQUIRED Must be able to scrub/circulate in the Operating Room when needed (Orthopedics) 1+ years supervisory/management experience required Education: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required Master's Degree a plus Certifications / Licensure: Ability to obtain state Registered Nurse (RN) License required Great Advancement Opportunity for a Nurse Supervisor or Coordinator!
System Security Manager - IT / Information
IT System Administrator with ISSM (Information System Security Manager) – JR 128
Innovative Defense Technologies (IDT), provider of automated software testing, data analysis, and
cybersecurity solutions for complex, mission-critical systems, is seeking an IT System
Administrator with a strong security background (ISSM) to support its Arlington, VA office.
• The IT System Administrator will serve as the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) for
• classified computers in IDT’s DOD and Intelligence Community computing environments. This person
• will implement, manage and support the Information System needs of IDT’s Arlington office and its
• VMware Enterprise-equipped classified lab.
The right candidate must have applied working knowledge of:
• VMware VSphere, VMware View
• Linux (Red Hat), Windows Server
• Active Directory, networking, system functions, security policies, technical security safeguards,
and operational security measures
• National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) requirements—and the ability to
work with other ISSMs to fully implement and maintain systems per NISPOM standards
• COMSEC (Communications Security)--experience and training a plus.
• ISSM/CISSP—certification, training, and/or experience
Security responsibilities include:
• Maintain Information Systems (IS) security program and policies for assigned area of
• Oversee operational IS security implementation policy and guidelines
• Ensure approved procedures are used for sanitizing and releasing system components and media
• Assist with the development and implementation of an effective IS security education, training,
• and awareness program
• Maintain a working knowledge of system functions, security policies, technical security
• safeguards, and operational security measures
• Assist the Facility Security Officer (FSO) and the contractor’s Insider Threat Program Senior
• Official (ITPSO) in addressing insider threat awareness within the company’s IS programs
Network Systems Administrator/Engineering responsibilities include:
• Implement user additions, deletions, and changes in Microsoft Active Directory on Innovative
Defense Technologies (IDT) high-side
• Manage Microsoft Active Directory design and testing on the IDT Arlington high-side
• Apply monthly patching and virus definition updating on the IDT Arlington high-side (may require
off-hours or weekend time to be rotated between other IDT ISSM’s)
• Harden Red Hat Linux and Microsoft OS Systems to ensure they meet DSS and/or DISA standards as
• Prepare for annual DSS inspections
• Assist with, and/or perform, break fix resolutions when needed
Qualified candidates should possess a minimum of:
• an Associate’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology (or relative, proven, working
• 5 years’ experience, preferably in a security position
• CISSP certification
All applicants must be U.S. citizens and possess an active DOD security clearance.
This role is located in IDT’s Arlington, VA office. Up to 10% travel may be required.
IDT JR 128
• Innovative Defense Technologies (IDT) is the industry leader in delivering automated software
• testing, data analysis and cyber security solutions to the DOD. Using patented ATRT technology, IDT
• is changing the way software is being tested, protected and analyzed. IDT is headquartered
• in Arlington, VA and has regional offices in CA, MA and NJ. www.IDTus.com.
IDT’s entire team works together in an entrepreneurial atmosphere that values innovation and rewards excellence. Our engineers and computer scientists strive to consistently exceed customer expectations and have an outstanding record of delivering solutions on time and on budget. We are dedicated to enabling our customers to deliver capabilities faster. This commitment has been demonstrated on over 100 projects with an average improvement in software testing efficiency of greater than 85%.
Registered Nurse Manager Operating Room Surgery
Seeking experienced Operating Room RN for Nurse Manager position
Banner Gateway Medical Center's Surgery department consists of 12 Operating Rooms which includes 8 in the Main OR and 4 located at the Banner Gateway Surgery Center on campus. BGMC offers a wide range of surgical specialties serving a mostly adult population.
BGMC supplies all surgical support to Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center. Our campus specializes in Oncologic, Bariatric, Robotic, General, Urology, GYN, Orthopedics and other specialties as identified. We have a 30% same day add on case load with increasing patient acuity and surgical complexity.
This is a Full-Time 40 hr position.
BSN & ACLS with perioperative experience required.
About Banner Gateway Medical CenterExperience innovative technology and exceptional opportunities for growth and development at Banner Health's state-of-the-art hospital Banner Gateway Medical Center. With comprehensive electronic medical records, physician order entry, digital radiography and proprietary advanced patient monitoring, Banner Gateway provides you with the innovative resources you need to provide your patients with the best care possible.
Our commitment to nursing excellence has enabled us to achieve Magnet™ recognition by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Located near Phoenix in Gilbert, Ariz., Banner Gateway Medical Center offers 176 private rooms, eight operating suites, a 37-bed emergency department and shares a campus with the Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center. Key specialties include oncology, obstetrics, bariatric surgery, emergency and other services that focus on meeting the changing needs of the dynamic and growing community we serve.About Banner MD Anderson Cancer CenterLocated in Gilbert, Ariz. (the Phoenix Metro area) on the Banner Gateway Campus, the center provides world-class care for oncology patients - both inpatient and outpatient - and has also brought leading oncology programs to the Banner Gateway campus including Stem Cell Transplantation and comprehensive Head & Neck cancer care.
Our capabilities include five linear accelerator vaults, a brachytherapy vault, an advanced diagnostic imaging suite with PET/CT scan, more than 50 infusion bays, a cryopreservation lab and much more. Our inpatient medical oncology unit also incorporates a program that utilizes the electronic surveillance partnership in caring for the patient, where remote nurses have the ability to interact with patients via two way audio-video to assist the bedside nurse with patient care.
About Banner HealthBanner Health is one of the largest, nonprofit health care systems in the country and the leading nonprofit provider of hospital services in all the communities we serve. Throughout our network of hospitals, primary care health centers, research centers, labs, physician practices and more, our skilled and compassionate professionals use the latest technology to change the way care is provided. The many locations, career opportunities, and benefits offered at Banner Health help to make the Banner Journey unique and fulfilling for every employee.
Job SummaryThis position plans and provides clinical support to patients and staff. Demonstrates clinical expertise of the assigned area. Provides leadership in clinical, financial, and personnel management within the department.
Oversees the operations of the unit to ensure smooth and efficient patient care management. Assures appropriate patient assignments to beds and staff. Completes daily rounding on patients and staff to ensure quality provision of care.
Manages the unit to ensure patient and employee satisfaction while promoting safety and retention. Serves as a real-time resource and assists with clinical expertise for unit staff and physicians for problem-solving on patients, processes, and family issues.
Coordinates quality initiatives and process improvements. Aligns and manages to metrics.
Develops leadership skills among staff including communication, decision-making problem-solving/critical thinking and employee engagement. Leads the development of staff and supports career advancement opportunities. Functions as a role model and encourages staff to participate in their own development.
Facilitates unit meetings and shared governance / leadership efforts.
Responsible for selection, orientation, on-boarding, and retention. Demonstrates leadership through coaching, performance evaluations, corrective actions, and development opportunities to create a culture of learning.
Assists in the development of the operational and capital budget, provides daily operational resource management including staff, supplies, and equipment, and ensures optimal productivity for the department.
Minimum QualificationsMust possess a strong knowledge and understanding of nursing and healthcare as normally obtained through the completion of a bachelor's degree in nursing. BSN required for all individuals entering the role effective 2/1/2016.
BSN required for internal transfers/promotions within 6 months of transfer/promotion.Requires a current RN license in state of practice.BLS Required. Additional certification or continuing education may be required based on area of practice.Must possess at least 1-2 years of clinical experience relevant to patient population. Demonstrates knowledge and skills of specialty area.
Requires critical thinking, communication, influence, decision-making, analytical, and flexibility skills to make optimal decisions based on multiple variables and desired outcomes. Requires the ability to balance clinical skills with supervisory authority. Must have the ability to consider the ultimate impact of decisions on the unit.
Must have the ability to practice skills according to department and professional standards and quality requirements. Requires New Leader Experience certification within one year. Preferred QualificationsAdditional related education and/or experience preferred.
This position is responsible for maintaining the LAN/WAN operation infrastructure. The primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to; active directory services, system upgrades, system documentation, daily administration and problem resolution. This position will be responsible for the daily direction and leadership of the systems administrators and system technicians, working directly with the Director – Network/Infrastructure.
Leading a team of administrators, the Systems Manager will play a crucial role in the design and planning of the infrastructure to support new applications and technologies and therefore play a key role in the maintenance of such tools. This position will work in correlation with all other Infrastructure and Network department entities.
Additionally these activities and responsibilities include provisioning new VMWare ESX Hosts, virtual servers, Windows servers for use, managing network files, and print services, patch management, managing active directory accounts and groups, performing systems upgrades, creating system documentation, daily administration, and problem resolution relating to hardware, software, and network communications Issues.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Lead a team of Systems Administrators in the day-to-day activities associated with ensuring a six sigma Microsoft environment network.
- Act as technical lead with respect to design, engineering and deployment of PCF’s directory implementation across the enterprise.
- Administer a complex network or group of networks typically consisting of upwards of 350 or more workstations, utilizing one or more TCP/IP or non-TCP/IP networking protocols including UNIX-based or non-UNIX based operating systems.
- Work with Manager/Director to evaluate and/or recommend purchases of computers, network hardware, peripheral equipment, and software; provides technical consulting services to the enterprise regarding use of computers and networks to satisfy business needs.
- Work with colleagues to install, configure, and maintain personal computers, Microsoft networks, UNIX/LINUX workstations/servers, file servers, Ethernet networks, network cabling, and other related equipment, devices, and systems; adds or upgrades and configures modems, disk drives, data acquisition boards, printers, and related equipment.
- Recommend plans and implements infrastructure/network security and maintain data privacy including, managing host security, file permissions, and file system integrity, and adding and deleting users.
- Troubleshoot networks, systems, and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties.
- Administer and manage enterprise Anti-virus ( SCEP) application suite
- Enterprise administration and support of server hardware, operating systems and applications to include end-user support.
- Implement daily administrative procedures with documentation for each project.
- In response to newly identified security threats, reacts and fixes any/all network operating systems (NOSs).
- Lead the performance of daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Oversee design and rollout of desktop PCs including software and hardware upgrade planning and general execution of desktop roll outs with emphasis on Network Backbone.
- Ensure network backup integrity and recovery coordination along with disaster preparedness planning.
- Function at the advisory level to the IT support personnel and coverage of positions/jobs.
- Provide documentation of network operating systems, operational procedures, network topology and hardware inventory.
- Assist with software licensing tracking and purchasing.
- Visits vendors, attends conferences or training and studies technical journals to keep up with changes in technology.
- Responsible to the Director Network Infrastructure for adherence to PCF policy and procedures related to, but not limited to, all network and security practices as well as governance standards.
- Create and maintain clear and accurate network documentation.
- Sustain areas of operation with respect to routers, switches, modems, WAN, LAN and cabling requirements.
- Work with a team of Network Engineers and collaborate regularly with administrators, programmers, technicians, and appropriate levels of management in the design, testing and evaluation of networking systems.
- Monitor systems performance and provide security measure, troubleshooting and maintenance as needed.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Technical and Functional
- Ability to perform typical advanced server and network administration skills to include large scale Microsoft Active Directory Domain services, GPO, DNS, DHCP, IIS, and LDAP.
- Ability to deploy and administer virtualization products such as VMware 6.x.
- Experience with the VMware vRealize suite of products including but not limited to Operations Manager and Log Insight.
- Working knowledge of cloud based providers in a Hybrid model.
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft failover server and NLB clustering.
- Must demonstrate knowledge in user administration, Active Directory Services, Microsoft Office suite support, Windows 2003+, Linux and general network administrative system utilities.
- Strong working experience with Hewlett Packard enterprise servers.
- Strong Vendor relation skills a must. Responsible to building and maintaining Vendor relationships with respect to technologies (both software and hardware) to support PCF’s goals.
- Proficiency and experience in connectivity and communications protocols essential
- Ability to administer large and complex computer networks and act as technical lead for enterprise system administrators and system technicians.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all of levels of technology users.
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Knowledge of computer and/or network security systems, applications, procedures, and techniques.
- Knowledge and experience with Storage Area Networks such as HP 3PAR and Lefthand technology to include a working knowledge of fiber channel and iSCSI technologies.
- Ability to carry out daily database administration such as backups, cluster performance, table reorganization and event log troubleshooting for Microsoft SQL and Oracle.
- Strong working experience with Office 365 in a hybrid environment.
- Ability to administer the Microsoft System Center suite of products including, but not limited to, running/creating queries and application deployment packages.
- Knowledge in using and administering the Solarwinds Orion suite of monitoring products
- Experience administering and maintaining certificates.
- Ability to administer SharePoint 2013 3-tier environment.
- Constantly stay abreast of any new patches that may be needed and either deploy via WSUS or SCCM.
Required Physical Abilities
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, reach, bend and move about the facility
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Ability to work in an office setting
- Ability to work in a data management environment.
Experience, Education and Certifications Required
- Requires a minimum of 4-6 years of experience in Infrastructure management environment.
- Requires a minimum of 1-2 years of Supervisory experience.
Required Educational Level
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Certifications such as MCSE, CNE, *IX Administrator, or Virtualization (or relevant technology) with continued certification testing required. Five years’ experience and industry certification as defined may be substituted in lieu of college degree.
We’re here to help our clients reduce cost, improve service and leverage their audience and geographic footprint. PCF’s services and solutions enable print media companies of all sizes offload or streamline a wide range of daily operational and administrative headaches, and focus on managing results and pursuing growth.
We're growing, and we're looking for talented individuals to join us. Our teams deliver every day, to our customers, our organization - and to each other. With full and part time positions, our operations are fast-paced and require dedicated, energetic team players. Connect with a company that values your contribution and rewards your excellence. We offer opportunities in Distribution/ Warehouse Operations, Parcel Delivery Services, Finance and Administration, Information Services/Technology, and Human Resources.
Executive-Level Sales Manager & Operating Partner
iDrive Logistics is looking for an entrepreneurial independent contractor/partner who can leverage their professional (or personal) relationships to close business in the logistics consulting and technology industry.
The ideal candidate for this role is a seasoned business executive whose prior success has given rise to an extensive professional network that can ultimately open the door to new business opportunities for iDrive. If currently gainfully employed, we are supportive of concurrent employment with this position, particularly in cases where iDrive solutions may complement your current services to your clients.
- Success | Demonstrated history of business success and forming long-lasting partnerships through networking. This is a relationship-driven business, and the most successful contractors are those with strong professional networks who are able to consistently “get in the door” with companies that ship with FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL and other parcel carriers.
- Confidence | We are looking for professionals with a high-degree of confidence in their professional network (and their ability to leverage) to the extent that they are inspired by a very aggressive commission-only compensation structure.
Compensation and Perks
Large commission structure. BMW Club for hitting revenue targets. Annual, expenses-paid Chairman’s Club trip for meeting pre-defined sales goals.
What does iDrive Logistics Do?
iDrive Logistics is the industry-leading supply chain consulting and technology firm that specializes in shipping optimization, cost reduction and business intelligence. To oversimplify, iDrive helps companies (shippers) reduce and optimize their transportation expenses.
What Types of Companies Does iDrive Target?
Our target market includes companies that ship packages with carriers such as FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL, regional carriers, and more. The ideal clients are:
- Retail chains
- eCommerce businesses
- Direct sales organizations (MLMs)
- Fulfillment companies
- Private equity groups with a strong portfolio of shippers.
Who Are the Decision Makers at Your Target Companies?
Decision makers typically hold the following titles (and variations thereof):
- C-Suite: COO, CFO, and sometimes Presidents and CEOs
- VPs, Directors & Managers: Supply Chain, Logistics, Transportation, Distribution, Operations
- Procurement: General Procurement, Supply Chain, Contracts, Carrier Relations and others
What Specifically Does iDrive Do for These Companies?
We offer a comprehensive suite of transportation management solutions to these markets, some of which include:
- Supply Chain Analytics Software
- Parcel Audit Software
- Shipping Software (ShipCaddie)
- Carrier Contract Optimization
- USPS Value-Added Partnership Programs
- Warehousing & Fulfillment
In our business model, iDrive assumes all the risk when working with clients, meaning iDrive only gets paid if our expertise generates verifiable hard-dollar savings for our clients.
What are my Responsibilities
- Help close business. Work with iDrive’s President and VP of Marketing to develop a strategy for engaging with qualified prospects within your network. Facilitate meetings and introductions between iDrive’s subject matter experts and your prospects.
- Immerse yourself in our business and industry. iDrive will provide comprehensive, on-going support and training to equip you with the supply chain expertise and knowledge you’ll need to be successful.
Work with Great People
iDrive is a very vibrant, tightly-knit company with a strong entrepreneurial atmosphere. We maintain a high-level of integrity in our business practices from top to bottom, and we love to celebrate success with friendly sales competitions, cash bonuses and expenses-paid trips for top performers. More than anything, we love to watch our people succeed.
Operating Room / Post-Anesthesia Care Unit Nurse Manager (Rn)
About the Opportunity The Operating Room / Post-Anesthesia Care Unit of a recognized healthcare facility in Nyack, NY are actively seeking an experienced and dedicated Registered Nurse (RN) for a promising Managerial opportunity on their staff. In this role, the OR / PACU Nurse Manager (RN) will be responsible for coordinating and supervising the nursing care provided to patients having operative or other invasive procedures. Apply today! Company Description Healthcare Facility Job Description The Operating Room / Post-Anesthesia Care Unit Nurse Manager (RN): * Provides clinical and administrative leadership
Maintains 24-hour accountability for the management and long-term planning of the patient care area
Implements the nursing process, staff development and enhancement of the quality of patient care specific to the age/development of the patient population and cost containment
Completes other tasks as necessary Required Skills
Bachelor's degree in nursing
Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
Active New York State Registered Nurse license * 5+ years of varied perioperative services experience * BLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications within 6 months of hire
Certified Nurse, Operating Room (CNOR) certification within 6 months
Basic computer skills, particularly Microsoft Word Master's degree in nursing, business, or other related field Desired Skills
Master's degree in nursing, business, or other related field * 2 years of management experience
Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in Excel
Information System Security Manager
The Information System Security Manager (ISSM) is responsible for the information assurance of Information Systems to the extent it is applicable to the enclave in which it is hosted.
• US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED No exceptions will be made• Must have a minimum of 5 years hands on experience• Must be able to obtain and maintain a SECRET Security Clearance.
Active SECRET clearance is preferred • Must currently have and maintain one of the following 8570 IAM Level III certifications:o ISACA Certified Information Security Manager
CISM o ISC2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional
CISSP (or Associate)o SANS GIAC Security Leadership Certification
GSLC Required Skills:
The contractor must keep up to date with emerging standards and technologies that impact Air Force systems and infrastructure to include but not limited to the following:• Experience with DoD 8510.1M, applicable National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) publications, and the Common Criteria standard.• Experience in the development of C& A packages for customers using AFSFC standardized approaches and documentation, tailor C& A activities based on required level of effort and applicability of various tasks, and reuse of technical (and non-technical, if applicable) analyses from previous C& A efforts related to reaccreditations of similar systems based on the DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) or the most current DoD guidance (Risk Management Framework (RMF DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGS) and checklists.• Experience with eMASS.• Experience with security test plans.
- Experience in test and evaluation requirements.
- Experience with formal system tests, network risk assessments, security tests, and reporting.
- Experience with test artifacts, test schedules, and costing.• Experience in documenting and reporting security test results and defects.• Experience in initialization, set-up, loading, maintaining, sustaining, operating, researching, and solving difficult test and operating environment security problems.
• Develop and maintain an organizational or system-level cybersecurity program that includes cybersecurity architecture, requirements, objectives and policies, cybersecurity personnel, and cybersecurity processes and procedures.
- Ensure that Information Owners (IO) and stewards associated with DoD information received, processed, stored, displayed, or transmitted on each DoD Information System (IS) are identified in order to establish accountability, access approvals, and special handling requirements.
- Maintain a repository for all organizational or system-level cybersecurity-related documentation.
- Ensure that Information System Security Officers (ISSO) are appointed in writing and provide oversight to ensure that they are following established cybersecurity policies and procedures.• Monitor compliance with cybersecurity policy, as appropriate, and review the results of such monitoring.
- Ensure that cybersecurity inspections, tests, and reviews are synchronized and coordinated with affected parties and organizations.
- Ensure implementation of IS security measures and procedures, including reporting incidents to the Authorizing Official (AO) and appropriate reporting chains and coordinating system-level responses to unauthorized disclosures in accordance with DoD Manual 5200.1, Volume 3, DoD Information Security Program; Protection of Classified Information or DoD Manual 5200.1, Volume 4, DoD Information Security Program; Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) , respectively.
- Ensure that the handling of possible or actual data spills of classified information resident in ISs, are conducted in accordance with DoD Manual 5200.1, Volume 3, DoD Information Security Program; Protection of Classified Information .• Act as the primary cybersecurity technical advisor to the AO for DoD IS under their purview.
- Ensure that cybersecurity-related events or configuration changes that may impact DoD IS authorization or security posture are formally reported to the AO and other affected parties, such as Information Owners and stewards and AOs of interconnected DoD ISs.
- Ensure the secure configuration and approval of IT below the system level (i.e., products and IT services) in accordance with applicable guidance prior to acceptance into or connection to a DoD IS.Benefits:Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/401k80 hours paid vacation10 paid federal holidays
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!