Operations Manager Job Description Sample
Store Manager Operations Manager
Do you want to "Fuel Your Career"? Do you have experience managing high volume operations in Retail, Restaurants, Travel Stop or Convenience, Big Box, Grocery, or Department Store? Do you have a proven track record of successful operations, providing exceptional customer service, and training and development? Love's Retail Managers promote sales growth, ensure their teams are well trained, exhibit and coach outstanding customer service, demonstrate a high sense of urgency, maintain a clean and safe facility, and ALWAYS do what's right for our employees.
Consider joining our team if you:
- Prefer a hands-on and fast-paced work environment
- Understand the importance of excellent customer service
- Are looking for a challenging and rewarding career
- Seek advancement opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Lead by example and take initiative
- Are willing to relocate to other cities and/or states for advancement opportunities
- 2+ years retail, restaurant, travel stop or c-store, big box, grocery, or department store management experience
- 2+ years experience managing operations with an annual sales volume of $2+ million
- 2+ years experience effecting and deciphering budgets and P&L statements
- 2+ years experience supervising and training 5-10 employees
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs on a regular basis
- Intermediate level PC skills including MS Outlook, MS Word, and MS Excel
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Bonus
- Love's Shares Profit Sharing
- 401 (K) Savings Plan
- Group Health Plan including Life Insurance
- Dental Benefits
Love's continues to grow at a rate of 20+ new stores per year throughout the US. Our growth equals expanding advancement opportunities for our employees. Love's is currently ranked #7 on Forbes Magazine's annual listing of America's largest privately held companies. Whether Corporate, Retail, Restaurant, or Tire Care;we offer you the opportunity to be the PILOT of your own career. Fuel your career!
Job Function(s): Retail
Urban Axes General Manager / Operations Manager
For consideration, please submit your resume with an original and personal cover letter about why you connect with Urban Axes and believe you are the right person to run the Baltimore location. We will not review resumes without this.
Want to throw axes for a living? Urban Axes is bringing the thrill of axe throwing to Maryland, and we are looking for a General Manager to run our new Baltimore location!
About Urban Axes:
Urban Axes brought the very popular Canadian sport of indoor axe throwing to Philadelphia in 2016 and Austin in 2017 and is looking to open in Baltimore in early 2018. Urban Axes core offering is a 2.5 hour group axe-throwing event, in which groups of 6-100 learn how to throw an axe then compete against their friends to crown a champion. In addition to the group event, Urban Axes also offers leagues for the axe-throwing enthusiasts!
The ideal candidate will be energetic, motivated, creative, have unquestionable integrity and the same passion for our business as we do. The person we are looking for:
- Is Customer Focused: You will grow the customer base and be solely responsible for creating an unparalleled customer experience.
- Has strong operational skills: You will ensure a safe environment for all guests and staff, and that operations are running smoothly and efficiently.
- Is highly organized. Opening a new location requires managing multiple priorities and moving every aspect of the business along.
- Is Supportive. You are the hirer, mentor and builder of our teams. You should already have successful experience in building and managing great teams, you know when and how to delegate.
- Is Entrepreneurial and creative: You seek and create opportunities to grow the business and the brand.
- Is Accountable. You will be part of the management and execution of the Urban Axes business plan. You have a clear understanding of what is driving revenue and success.
- Is Savvy: You understand communication and social media, and can leverage this strength to grow an excited community.
- 3+ Years Experience in a General Manager / Operations Manager Role.
- 3+ Years People Management Experience
- 1+ Years Experience in Alcohol Service + Management Exprience
- Competence with computers, including Microsoft Office, Scheduling software, etc
- Ability to regularly work evenings and weekends
- Strong communication skills – ability to speak and write effectively
- High-energy, enthusiastic personality
- 5+ Years Experience in a General Manager / Operations Manager Role.
- 5+ Years People Management Experience
- Social media savvy
- Comfortable working with hand tools and doing simple maintenance tasks
- Experience dealing with press / media
- Experience opening a new restaurant / store / facility
Competitive compensation package based on experience, including bonus potential, health/dental coverage, personal time off and company phone.
Operations Manager / Engineering Manager For Ev/Hev Battery Reman Co
Provide Operations and Engineering Management for a small but rapidly growing Tier 1 automotive service supplier in the electric and hybrid vehicle industry. Established company that has been in business for over 26 years and is Internationally recognized for Excellence in the area of battery testing and high quality high voltage battery repairs. Company owns and operates a State-of-the-Art Battery Laboratory and stores, maintains and ships new batteries for electric and hybrid vehicles for several major auto companies, nationwide.
Looking for top notch Operations Manager that has an engineering background or previous manufacturing experience, is familiar with the auto industry and quality standards and is willing to work hands-on performing warehousing, battery repairs and being the customer interface. This position is a combination of management (sit at a desk and manage) and hands-on work (get on the floor and help) as the company continues to expand and grow in what is a growth industry. Last of all, must be enthusiastic about cars and the electric / hybrid vehicle industry and working with the top notch automotive engineers in the world.
Specific duties include a wide range of activities including but not limited to: operations manager, warehouse manager, customer service manager, engineering manager, office manager and facility manager.
Skills and Knowledge
· Minimum 10 years Operation Management experience. QC management or manufacturing management experience a plus.
· Automotive manufacturing experience a plus. TS or ISO quality experience a plus.
· Engineering degree preferred (Industrial or Mechanical).
· Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, MS Project, and Outlook).
· Excellent time management, project management, task organization and staff management skills and experience. Proven ability to organize people and tasks methodically while meeting project quality goals and deadlines.
1. Strong desire to work for a World Class bound level organization.
2. Proven track record of managing business growth and development.
3. Exceptional oral and written communication skills to deal with customers, employees and management.
4. Outstanding customer service skills and willingness to adopt company’s philosophy of how to sell to and treat customers (based on Matthew Ferry sales principles).
5. Willing to continually improve and develop personal / technical skills including but not limited to areas of: communication, project management, engineering, quality control (ISO or TS), customer service, and business management systems.
6. Proven ability to maintain confidentiality of customer projects and business plans, company business plans, trade-secrets, and personnel records and conversations.
7. Self starter and able to run with a project / task with little or no direction. Ability to work independently and self manage tasks and deadlines.
8. Has Integrity. Does what is stated will do. Takes responsibility and ownership of one’s work. Reliable and honest.
9. Flexible and able to handle a fast paced / changing environment.
10. Team player – works well with other team members to help further the company’s objectives.
11. Procedure oriented: ability to implement and follow established quality control systems / standard test procedures.
12. Positive, can-do attitude that supports the CEO in several areas including but not limited to new project development, sales, marketing and implementing company vision (present and future).
13. High attention to detail and commitment to excellence.
Looking for top notch engineers and technicians to assist with the dynamic growth of the company and the electric and hybrid vehicle industry. Our clients include some of the best automotive engineers in the world.
Senior Project Manager / Operations Manager
Senior Project Manager / Operations Manager
Senior Project Manager to perform certain administrative, operations management support, construction management and project management services. Senior Project Managerto also perform certain and related employee activities in order to further, improve, and enhance the corporate purposes of our firm and our clients on-site operations.
Senior Project Manager will be responsible for supervising the activities of the Stationary Engineers and outside contractors who troubleshoot all equipment, systems and building components, including, but not limited to, mechanical and electrical systems, pumps, HVAC, refrigeration, plumbing, locks, furniture, paint, wall coverings, tile and other equipment.
Senior Project Manager will have working knowledge and will need to assist in the set-up and on-going supervision and monitoring of CMMS software systems in place. Senior Project Manager will have general knowledge of Building Automation, security, and PC based programs.
Senior Project Manager shall be proficient at budgeting, blue print reading, plan review, project management, specifically project management of outside contractors, construction management, multi-tasking, prioritizing, development and following implementation of specifications, standards, policies and procedures. Professional customer service and professional client interaction is of utmost importance at all times. Senior Project Manager needs to have the ability to follow all company rules and regulations. Senior Project Manager’s proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, MS Project, Project Management Software(s) and CMMS databases / software(s) in order to complete administrative responsibilities and maintain preventive maintenance PM work order programs and construction management and coordination requirements of the duties is critical.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
1.) Provide weekly or monthly reports to Management.
2.) Assist in preparing annual technical plans.
3.) Assist in preparing annual budgets.
4.) Ability to handle proper written follow up with proper grammar to senior management.
5.) Must be flexible and responsive to the needs of our organization and our clients.
6.) Possess ability to balance the needs of multiple priorities.
ADDITIONAL ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES WITHIN THE PROJECT MANAGEMENT COMPONENTS OF THE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
7.) Manage facets of project management (budget, schedule and procurement) for individual real estate projects including planning, construction management, occupancy and closeout. This is to be performed in conjunction and at the direction of client Management.
8.) Demonstrates capability to read, understand and apply standard to complex documents.
9.) Interfaces directly with Client Management to collaborate and define project requirements. Assist Management in preparing scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate and budget, cash flow, work plan schedule and milestones, quality control, and risk identification. Work with client’s architects, engineers and contractors to drive results for our client including assisting our clients in attaining permits and approvals as requested and at the direction of client Management.
10.) Identifies project delivery resources from pre-qualified lists or through individual project qualification process; conducts standard request for proposals; completes bid analysis; leads evaluation interviews with Client Management, and recommends resources to Client Management for contract awards.
11.) In conjunction with Client Management help to lead project delivery to achieve project goals. Implement’s communication plan for meeting’s and written reports/meeting minutes to keep client and project resources informed. Facilitate project meetings on-site at client sites. Keep a sharp focus on client tenant construction handbooks and making sure contractors are following all facilities rules, procedures, and handbook guidelines.
12.) Implement client project documentation governance aligned with Township and Client Management. Ensure project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated.
13.) Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines.
14.) Reports status and variances. Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule. Implements change management routines to assess change requests, make recommendations, secure client approvals, and issue change orders. Assesses change requests to determine impacts to scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk. Demonstrates ability to identify semi-complex project risks, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans in conjunction with Client Management, and implement action plans with Clients approval to reduce or eliminate project risks. Demonstrate knowledge of projects and project management within the context of business results (business case, larger economic implications, business risk, etc.).
15.) Ability to comprehend and analyze, and interpret business documents.
30.) Preparation of regular and ad-hoc reports31.) This is a General Scope and Description of Duties and is subject to change at any time upon company or client(s) request.
Sr. Manager Of Guest Engagement / Resort Operations Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS (up to five):
Development of PDPs, evaluation and active coaching to develop Brandhearted guest facing
Analyze and recommend adjustments to staffing, performance targets and resources to achieve
Demonstrate Brandhearted leadership by putting the brand at the center of all business
Promote and reinforce a brand culture in which team members understand their role and are
Adapt and execute predefined guest engagement strategies, standards and programs through
Lead teams in implementing, evaluating and improving programs and policies to maintain a safe
Maintain partnership and compliance with third party vendors for contracts, performance
Development of departmental budgets and allocation of resources to meet financial goals.
[Budgeting, forecasting & planning]
Operate departments successfully within budgetary guidelines.
Management of activities, recreation, food & beverage, retail in resorts with 200-1000 units, with sales centers
Directly supervises managers and/or assistant managers (up to 8), and indirectly supervises all supervisors
Budget management potential of $2.7M (HOA and developer)
May supervise or consult multiple locations in a geographic area
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or GED equivalent required. Four year college degree preferred.
5 years customer facing service/hospitality, activities and retail/food service preferred
3 years leading teams
1 year leading multiple business functions preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Life Safety certified
Demonstrated knowledge of basic food service and small retail operations
Demonstrated ability to anticipate, prevent and solve complex problems, and deliver consistently high-quality
results in a fast paced setting
Demonstrated professional verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
Novice level mastery of Microsoft Office products.
Driving record must qualify to drive company owned vehicles.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to sit or stand for extended periods of
Will be required to bend, twist, reach, push, pull, and operate office machinery.
Must be able to lift up to thirty (30) pounds.
Specific work assignments may change without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions of the job.
The majority of work will be performed in a climate-controlled environment, but may be exposed to inclement
weather and varying degrees of temperature on occasion.
Some travel (5%) required for consultation and training events
Schedules will vary depending on business needs, and may entail working nights, weekends and holidays. Must be
flexible to work outside of normal departmental operating hours
Payroll Operations Manager
After School Matters is a nonprofit organization that offers Chicago public high school teens high quality, out-of-school-time opportunities to explore and develop their talents, while gaining critical skills for work, college, and beyond. Our hands-on, project-based arts, science, sports, technology, and communications programs are delivered at Chicago public high schools, at community locations throughout the city, and downtown at Gallery 37 Center for the Arts.
Summary of Position:
The primary function of the Payroll Operations Manager is to oversee all payroll functions for After School Matters under the direction of the Director of Finance. The Payroll Operations Manager will supervise and develop Payroll staff members. Working in conjunction with senior staff and other department managers, the Payroll Operations Manager will provide support and assist in the development of procedures for processing new business operations. The payroll process is data driven and requires a manager with a high level of expertise in data analytics and manipulation. As an integral member of the Finance Department, the Payroll Operations Manager must ensure that the administration of payroll for staff, program instructors, teen apprentices, interns and assistants, and program liaisons is completed in a timely, accurate and efficient manner. The Payroll Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing all payroll related initiatives and special projects. In addition, this position is required to oversee the Teen Stipend Hotline Call Center.
Major Duties and
- Oversee the daily operations for all payroll functions including payments made to employees (staff, instructors, liaisons and interns), as well as the administration of teen stipends and program completion awards;
- Provide leadership to payroll staff including providing transfer of knowledge, guidance on proper payroll practices and encourage staff to troubleshoot in a collaborative manner;
- Manage the classifications for program payroll (instructor, liaison, intern and teen stipends) and ensure the data is transferred to other Finance staff to be uploaded in to the financial database accurately and in a timely manner;
- Reviews performance of Payroll Data Analysts work, including reviewing report data prior to release to other internal departments
- Manage the logistics of the check distribution process
- Oversee the daily operation of the Teen Stipend Hotline Call Center
- Assist Director of Finance as liaison with HR on all payroll and employee benefit issues;
- Ensure proper coding of all staff, instructor and teen payrolls;
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting and payment of Federal, state and local payroll taxes, including issuance of Form W-2’s, 941’s, 940’s and other filing requirements. Ensure compliance with key internal controls and processes
- Responsible for all general ledger functions related to payroll processing, including but not limited to balancing accounts.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors to assist with quarterly and annual audits as needed
- Ensure payroll related technical assistance and training is provided to all employees;
- Ensure staff build and maintain a reputation for excellent customer service;
- Manage payment to benefit providers’;
- Report on payroll-related data as needed, including supporting HR, where necessary with meeting federal, state or local compliance.
- Communicates actively with Finance department, HR and department leads to review and monitor cross-departmental impacts of processes
- Oversees the budget for the Payroll department to ensure that expenses remain within budget;
- Prepare external audit work papers;
- Foster and maintain strong professional relationships with payroll providers; assist Finance Manager with negotiating contract terms on a regular basis or as needed;
- Manage expired and reissued payroll check and the unclaimed property process, and ensure that data is received, tracked accordingly and reported accurately and in a timely manner;
- Manage the accurate and timely distribution of 1099s and W-2s for the organization;
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline processes and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality customer service; and
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein as may be assigned or delegated by the Finance Manager or Director of
- Payroll staff including Payroll Data Analysts and Payroll Operations Support
The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to use a computer for long periods of time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not exposed to weather conditions
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Exercise sharp attention to detail
- Proven project management skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel including, pivot tables and v-lookups
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of payroll-related requirements and regulations
- An understanding of Call Center protocols and management
- Experience with recording, exporting and importing large amounts of payroll data and verifying accuracy
- Proven problem-solving abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff, clients and partners
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines and to organize work to meet deadlines both individually and in a team context
- Working knowledge of payroll and accounting systems
- Able to exercise sound judgement
- Energetic team player who works well in collaborative situations
- A commitment to maintain strict confidentiality
- Bachelor’s degree required (e.g. accounting, statistics, social policy, business, psychology, sociology, etc.)
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience within an accounting, business or payroll environment
- Knowledge of ADP’s Workforce Now preferred
- Strong knowledge of federal and state wage and hour laws, as well as payroll and government reporting procedures, including knowledge of garnishment, levy and child support processing
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles as related to payroll processing
- 2-3 years of experience in managing diverse teams preferred
- Cook County residency required
How to Apply
- Apply by submitting a resume, cover letter, and application here: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=aftersm
After School Matters is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, military discharge status, age, marital status, parental status, or source of income.
If, during the application process, you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact Megan Hang by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 312-702-8972.
Do you have operations experience, and know how to lead a team to success? Do you possess strong leadership and excellent customer service? Would you like to work with an established company that has a strong foothold within its industry and continues to grow? If so, we would like to hear from you! Royal Vending was recently recognized as one of the fastest growing Companies in Oregon. Due to our growth we are hiring an
The Operations Manager will play a crucial role. Externally, this position ensures that customers are retained, satisfied, and that their needs are fulfilled. The Operations Manager will be charged with both high level operational planning, as well as management of day-to-day functions. It is key the Operations Manager provides the operational muscle and support to our team, keeping us organized and productive as we grow.
Directly supervises members of the Operations team. Be able to carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Essential Duties and
- Plan, direct and control multiple segments of the business (vending, micro markets, warehouse operations) to meet operating and financial goals
- Develop policies and procedures to ensure efficiency and maximize productivity
- Assist with managing national accounts and new business
- Visit accounts and clients to maintain good relations
- React to any comments, suggestions or concerns for the purpose of account retention
- Actively pursue company directed pricing goals
- Works with the Operations Supervisor to coordinate installations, upgrades, and removals of equipment in new and existing accounts
- Perform account location inspections and equipment audits to ensure company standards are met
- Reviews daily and weekly reports to ensure inventory integrity and control spoilage rates
- Reviews service frequencies to assure maximum sales without jeopardizing customer satisfaction
- Works with Operations Supervisor to schedule and modify route structure to improve productivity and control overtime compensation, as well as controlling employee scheduling so that employees are allowed their requested days off, and the operation has sufficient labor each day for service obligations
- When necessary, performs activities of workers supervised
- Schedules regular meetings with employees and foster open lines of communication with direct reports
- Confers with the Operations Supervisor to coordinate activities of the operation and attend regular staff meetings to keep informed and updated about current developments related to our company
- Ensure the proper handling of perishable foods, inventory controls both in the field and trucks; as well as analyzing financial reports to determine profitability and opportunities to improve ROI
- Ensures a safe working environment and communicates company safety policies and goals to employees; secures necessary vehicles for route service personnel and insures proper maintenance of fleet vehicles
- Other duties may be assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience: College degree preferred; or 3+ three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in the food and/or beverage industry highly desirable.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; be able to write reports and business correspondence, and to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Individual must have strong interaction skills and the ability to demonstrate strong communication and negotiation skills.
Have the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages.
Reasoning Ability: Have the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Proficient or working knowledge of computer applications: Excel, Word and Power Point. Must be highly organized with attention to detail. Have the ability to problem solve, think on your feet.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: A valid driver’s license and good driving record is a must. Background and/or security checks are conducted prior to employment being offered.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, it is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; sit; and use hands to finger and handle. The employee is occasionally required to walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is frequently exposed to outside weather condition. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; extreme cold; extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This position is based in Tigard and does not offer relocation assistance. Interviews given on rolling basis as applications come in.
We are seeking a Technical Operations Manager to join our team! You will coordinate activities in the field and at the office. We are Montana's leading technology firm and looking to grow. To do this we need a strong communicator and someone with the ability to help create and implement processes.
- Develop and oversee IT procedures and operations
- Assist in strategic planning and risk analysis
- Recruit and retain talented technical people
- Establish a system to schedule and deploy people
- Develop systems to maintain existing clients
- Optimize ongoing growth strategies
- Remove the obstacles your direct reports have with performing their duties
- Some travel is required
- Previous experience in operations
- Ability to evaluate systems and processes
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Experienced Janitorial Operations Manager
We are seeking an Experienced Janitorial Operations Manager to become an integral part of our team! You will coordinate and oversee the organization's daily operations.
- Manage and improve operational practices
- Perform cleaning audits at various customer locations to verify performance of the cleaning crew
- Meet with clients and respond to their complaints in a professional and courteous manner
- Assist with training new team members
- Fill in at accounts to cover call offs and crew shortages
- 5 years of previous experience in operations or janitorial management
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Professional appearance and friendly personality
- Salary based upon experience
- Use of company car
- Company provided cell phone
- Paid Holidays and Vacation after your first year
We are seeking an Operations Manager to become an integral part of our team! You will coordinate and oversee the organization's daily operations.
- Manage and improve operational practices
- Allocate resources and materials to meet project deadlines
- Track and forecast operational trends and analysis
- Provide daily operations oversight for outside teams
- Formalize policies and procedures in accordance to HR regulations
- Previous experience in operations or other related fields
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong leadership qualities
10+ years of Landscape/Operations Management
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!