Ophthalmic Photographer Job Description Sample
JOB TITLE: Ophthalmic Photographer-Technician
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
- Inform the Office Manager and Coordinator of Photography services should there be any issues with the operation of equipment.
- Accept guidance and suggestions from Coordinator of Photography services and follow procedures in order for practice to have standardized protocols.
Photographers are required to perform photographic angiograms and tomograms to diagnosis various retinal diseases. The photographer should be familiar with the specific protocol requirements associated with each retinal problem, have a good understanding of imaging hardware and software, and be able to deal effectively with technical support to correct imaging hardware/software problems. Some photographers also work in support of the Study Department. Photographers are also required to call patients with their test results. The following are specific photography tests and requirements.
- Fluorescein Angiography (FA)
- Indocyanine Green Angiography (ICG)
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
- Technical support
- Patient callbacks
- Obtain certifications for “Study Department” photography
- Greet patients in a cordial, friendly and prompt manner, accompany patient to photo room.
- Verify patient information and make necessary documentation in patient’s chart
- Make sure ABNs and consents are signed
- Travel to offices as needed
- Follow pertinent practice policies and requirements
- Work as team player with all departments and offices
- Maintain confidentiality of protected health information
- Effectively deal with the typical job stress in a professional, calm manner
- Maintain a professional, neat appearance (as stated in the Employee Hand-Book)
- Must be able to prioritize responsibilities
REQUIREMENTS: Strong interpersonal and organizational skills. Ability to prioritize responsibilities. Adherence to all policies and procedures, including safety, attendance, punctuality, personal and office appearance.
- Knowledge of applicable computer applications
- Knowledge of medical terminology
EDUCATION: High school graduate or GED required.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective internal and external working relationships
- Skill in both oral and written communications
- Skill in using and respecting office equipment
- Satisfactorily handle paperwork/filing adequately.
Requires sitting, standing, walking, hand dexterity for telephone, computer, camera, and other office equipment.
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS
Use medical office equipment. Work may be stressful at times. Interaction with others is constant and interruptive.
This is intended to provide only basic guidelines for meeting job requirements. Responsibilities, knowledge, skills and working conditions may change as needed.
NJ Retina is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Ophthalmic Photographer - Ophthalmology Clinic - Full Time - 8 Hour Days
8 Hour DaysApplyOpthalmologyLos Angeles, California Minimum Education:
Combined experience/education as substitute for minimum education
- Must obtain certification in multicenter clinical trials as needed. Minimum Experience/
Be experienced in ophthalmic photography.
Have knowledge of ophthalmic anatomy and the application of photography.
Be experienced in digital imaging systems.
Have a Certified Retinal Angiographer (CRA) certification or complete certification requirements within one year. Required License/Certification:
Have an OCT-Certification or complete certification requirement within six months.
Any knowledge of ultrasound or electrophysiology preferred.
Fire and Safety Certification. If no card upon hire, one must be obtained within 30 days of hire, and maintained by renewal before expiration date. Provide ophthalmic and general imaging needs for patient care and/or projects. REQ20056359 Posted Date: 02/15/2018
Department: CH101_99105 Ophthalmology - LOC
Expected Weekly Hours: 40
Job Description Details:
Measures the visual acuity to demonstrate the patient's distance and near vision.
Photographs eye to document diseases, surgeries, treatments, and congenital problems, to aid ophthalmologist in diagnosis and treatment of eye disorders. Focuses specialized microscope and cameras to take two- and three-dimensional photographs of external, anterior, and posterior segments of eye. Position
Minimum Education Required: Administrative or technical background acquired through completion of 2 - 3 years of college. Minimum Experience Required: 1-2 years of previous job-related experience.
Preferred: 3-5 years of previous job-related experience. Minimum Experience Details: Has satisfactorily performed photography in an academic setting.
Position Responsibilities: Measures visual acuity to demonstrate the patient's distance and near vision.
Performs Visual Fields to assist in diagnosing and tracking progression of medical conditions.
Performs Fluorescein Angiograms, Fundus photography, corneal topography, slit lamp photography, external ocular motility and surgical photography. Instructs patients on pre and post procedural activities. Utilizes effective telephone assessment skills to obtain and give pertinent information for triage referral and follow-up. Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states.
Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions. Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Trinity Health offers rewarding careers in a community environment with all the advantages of working at one of the nation's largest health systems. We provide high-quality, people-centered care in 22 states through our network of hospitals, facilities, community-based services, and continuing care locations - including home care, hospice, Program of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), and senior living facilities. If you are looking for a rewarding clinical or administrative position, you'll find exceptional career possibilities, opportunities for advancement and a job with meaning at Trinity Health.
Trinity Health employs more than 131,000 colleagues across 22 states. We honor and embrace a diverse representation of people, ideas and backgrounds. Our dedication to diversity is evident in our commitment to training, education, recruitment, retention and development, as well as community partnerships and supplier diversity.
Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences and health practices of the communities we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive outcomes. We recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world, and that our differences not only serve to unite us, but also lead to innovative solutions.
Position Summary Under supervision, performs ophthalmic photographic and diagnostic services Job Responsibilities
Performs clinical ophthalmic photography, including but not limited to stereo fluorescein angiography, stereo color and infra-red fundus photography, external head and eye photography and ultrasonography. Modifies equipment for each test.
Responsible for obtaining pre-procedural consent forms and other related documentation. Educates patients regarding administration of medications, as well as pre- or post-operative procedural instructions as directed by the provider.
Assists with image storage related concerns, manages duplicates and escalates any concerns with image capture.
Recognizes problems/malfunctions of photographic, diagnostic and related equipment. May assist in making minor adjustments in accordance with established procedures. Performs preventive maintenance on equipment in accordance with established procedures.
Responsible for preparation of materials as requested for audio-visual presentations, publications, lectures and exhibitions.
Maintains inventory of supplies, equipment and/or reagents. May order supplies/equipment/reagents as authorized or ensure that needs are escalated appropriately. Receives supply orders and confirms accuracy of delivery. May assist with cost control.
Attends workshops, seminars and/or conferences to keep abreast of standards and best practices within the field. Disseminates information to colleagues and/or staff as appropriate.
Ensures patient safety is maintained at all times.
Responsible for maintaining a sterile environment. Ensures standard infection control precautions are observed. Education
High School Diploma Experience Approximately 2 plus years of related experience, at least one of which is 1 year of ophthalmic photography experience Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in diagnostic testing, including but not limited to: Ultrasound, OCT, Goldmann and Humphrey visual fields, A and B-scan, Corneal Topography, Corneal Pachymetry, and Heidelberg Retinal Tomography. Licenses and Certifications
Certified Ophthalmic Medical Assistant (COA), or equivalent higher training + COA (Certified Ophthalmic Assistant), CRA (Certified Retinal Angiographer), or equivalent higher certification Working Conditions/Physical Demands Weill Cornell Medicine is a comprehensive academic medical center that's committed to excellence in patient care, scientific discovery, and the education of future physicians in New York City and around the world. Our doctors and scientists-faculty from Weill Cornell Medical College, Weill Cornell Graduate School of Medical Sciences, and the Weill Cornell Physician Organization-are engaged in world-class clinical care and cutting-edge research that connect patients to the latest treatment innovations and prevention strategies. Located in the heart of the Upper East Side's scientific corridor, Weill Cornell Medicine's powerful network of collaborators extends to its parent university Cornell University; to Qatar, where an international campus offers a U.S. medical degree; and to programs in Tanzania, Haiti, Brazil, Austria and Turkey. Our medical practices serve communities throughout New York City, and our faculty provide comprehensive care at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital, and NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens. At Weill Cornell Medicine, we work together to treat each individual, not just their conditions or illnesses, as we strive to deliver the finest possible care for our patients - the center of everything we do. Weill Cornell Medicine is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled employer.
The Photographer is responsible for producing high quality images of fashion merchandise and product, consistent with brand concept, vision and voice. Essential Functions/
· Light and shoot on- and off-figure products to be used in print and digital media · Photograph models in studio and on location to execute special campaigns as assigned · Work with and direct models on set to capture the functionality, features, benefits and uniqueness of individual products · Consistently produce images that are within established guidelines · Work efficiently with a team of stylists daily to ensure the delivered product is styled appropriately and efficiently · Ensure a high level of consistent technical quality and aesthetics for all photography created and distributed by the studio · Maintain a workflow that ensures that daily production requirements are met · Manage image exceptions for timely correction and partner with imaging team · Work closely with art directors for concepts and execution · Arrange still life objects, products, props and backgrounds · Maintain photo equipment and cleanliness of studio Requirements/
· Bachelor’s Degree in Photography or equivalent experience in a retail or fashion studio required · 5+ years of experience as a photographer in a studio environment preferred · Consumer/marketing experience is preferred · Working knowledge of PC and MAC operating systems; Photoshop, Lightroom, CaptureOne Software · Working knowledge of Canon EOS digital camera · Prior studio lighting experience · Prior experience using Profoto Competencies: · Strong organization and communication skills, with high attention to detail · Ability to work accurately at a fast pace, under tight deadlines and multiple priorities · Demonstrated ability to build and maintain cross-functional relationships · Able to communicate easily and clearly at all levels Reports Directly to: Manager, Photography For reasonable accommodation information for an ADAAA qualified disability please see Belk Associate Handbook for policy and procedures. Apply Now Back to Job List
Job Description: Position Objective:Responsible for assisting creative photography team in the daily execution of all on and off set image capture, set preparation and image management both in-studio and on-location. Primary Responsibilities Set Preparation
Assist photographers with all studio and location sets including; lighting setups and testing, color temp readings, equipment maintenance, file naming conventions, digital oversight
Assist in the pre preparation of sets including: painting backgrounds, simple set construction and rigging, and general wall and set maintenance
Maintain the general cleanliness of the entire studio
Special assignments including assisting with seasonal testing and prop or location scouting
Some travel may be required Studio / Location Equipment Maintenance
Maintain all studio and location equipment to ensure proper working order
Responsible for yearly equipment inventory using FileMakerPro
Maintain on-line photo catalog of prop and set inventory
Calibrate monitors on a monthly basis
Assist in the ordering and maintenance of appropriate photo equipment and studio supplies, including all grip and photo related needs
Work with outside vendors on equipment purchases and repairs
Assist in the packing and unpacking of merchandise and equipment for location
Maintain lighting diagrams for future reference.
- Special assignments as designated by manager
Good organizational and communication skills
Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and maintains strict deadlines
Proven knowledge of lighting and digital techniques, photographic theory and camera use (demonstrate through portfolio)
Knowledge of relevant software including Adobe and Microsoft applications
- Knowledge of all studio equipment including 220 continuous lighting gear. Special
Ability to lift 50lbs without assistance
- Valid driver’s license This document describes general information about the position however should not be considered as comprehensive. Our company reserves the right to modify job duties or descriptions at any time. This document is not an employment contract. Job Title:Assistant PhotographerAuto req ID:65979BRPosting Location:1001:Photo Studio Position Focus:Corporate Compensation Frequency:Hourly Position Type:full-time Career Area:Photo Studio
At Kohl’s, we’re always looking ahead to creating the next great thing. Since 1962, our people have been our biggest asset and every great thing we do is thanks to the great people we hire.State
Search by State only
Use Location for Zip or City and State:Wisconsin City:MilwaukeeZip Code:53224
Photographer And Editor
Photographer and Editor
CLE3D – Rocky River, OH
CLE3D is a real estate photography/videography/3D Modeling company that creates amazing real estate marketing content. We are looking for a smart, creative, and talented photographer to assist us with capturing local real estate. This person must also be comfortable using a DSLR camera and editing photos in the Adobe Suite of tools such as Lightroom and Photoshop.
- Be comfortable using a DSLR camera to capture HDR photos of homes.
- Be willing to learn different methods of photography
- Use a high level of customer service when dealing with company clients
- Have the ability to edit photos in Adobe Suite of Tools
- Have a willingness and ability to drive to client’s homes
Education & Experience:
- Ability to provide portfolio of photography experience.
- Must have experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom
- Experience using DLSR cameras
- Having your own camera is preferred but not required
· Paid a percentage of each job
· Schedule Varies
ARC Wholesale and Distribution is a fast-growing company based in Santa Ana CA. We design, manufacture, and distribute high-quality e-liquid products worldwide. Our staff currently utilizes their unique talents to support our diverse brands.
Our ideal photographer is an artist that understands the importance of brand differentiation by using a blend of technical skills and an artistic eye to take studio and lifestyle photos. In addition to knowing how to use and care for high-end camera equipment, you must also be able to process and edit all photos.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Effectively direct and execute photography for product shots and campaigns based on the respective creative direction and brand vision.
- Collaborate closely with all team members to ensure all photography content meets established standards.
- Represent ARC brands in a positive, creative way
- Extremely organized, goal oriented and have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Maintain equipment and workspace.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to be not only creative but also resourceful to successfully complete difficult projects.
- Ability to edit and deliver images on short notice, and meet all company deadlines.
- Technically strong- Advanced knowledge of studio lighting systems
- Post editing photos - including resizing, retouching, color correcting, etc
- Quality focused- Strong visual skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to compose a shot, understand framing, color and light to create a visually pleasing photograph.
RESUMES SUBMITTED WITHOUT LINK TO PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Full-Time benefits eligible position
Job Type: Full-time
- Undergraduate degree in Photography or 2+ years experience
- Camera equipment is required for this position
Indianapolis Singles is looking for a part-time photographer to join our team! We provide our clients with a photo and video session to maintain accuracy among our members. Our photographer captures members in a casual and dressy environment that allows potential matches to see the attraction to each other. No blind dates! The candidate we are looking for will have experience with studio photography, a sales background, and strong customer service skills. You will be required to sell photo packages, provide outstanding customer service and follow up. Excellent communication and people skills are a must. 2 days a week and Saturdays. You could be the photographer whose photo makes a person say, "It was love at first sight!"
- 2 Days a week and Saturdays
- Time management skills
- Navigate Light Room
- Developing expertise with software to digitally enhance images
- Communicating with our members, putting them at ease, encouraging them and directing them
- Ability to influence positive member experiences
- Ability to listen, identify, and recommend services to help meet members needs
- Attentive, patient and willing to learn
- Multitask efficiently
- Present with a professional image
- Positive and outgoing
- Intuitive and resourceful
- Follows directions well
- Upbeat personality
- Professional Appearance
- Great Attitude
Let's face it, who has time to keep up with the latest hot spot or sign up for the newest online dating app only to find more disingenuous, nameless, faceless matches? You invest hours chatting with someone who piques your curiosity, only to discover the photo they posted was from several years ago and a whole different version from what you anticipated meeting on your date. Or an attractive member expresses a strong interest in you, but you later find out that he or she is currently married and just looking for a fling but they spend the whole date answering calls from their others. If you are frustrated by the online chit chat, then it's time to take your search to a whole new level. Indianapolis Singles is an all-inclusive service that helps you meet positive, personable individuals who are interested in developing real, tangible relationships who live, work, and socialize near you.
We combine the best aspects of online dating with a host of personalized services to help you find that special someone and make your life more enjoyable and manageable. Our extensive screening process ensures that you connect with people of integrity that you can trust. We will only qualify candidates for membership after they pass a screening process demonstrating they will not pose a threat to our members or their families. Also, we ensure they are functioning members of our community which means they are employed, financially stable, and are single and serious about looking for a meaningful relationship or a quality social avenue. We also take the time to get to know you personally, such as your likes, dislikes, and the type of partner you're looking for and are attracted to. This way, we can introduce you to these exact type members we think will be a great match for YOU. You can get to know them on our private, members-only online site, come to one of our privately hosted events to meet a variety of candidates in person, or you can ask us to set up a special date(s) for you. As a full-service company here in Indianapolis, we offer you a range of options to suit your busy schedule and personality. Trust us, we know how busy single professionals and single parents are this day and age. So come in and let us do the work for you!
We invite you to explore our website and learn more about what makes us unique, as well as the many exclusive benefits available to you upon qualifying as a new member of Indianapolis Singles. When you're ready to take the first step, give us a call at (317) 471-0580 or apply online and one of our friendly associates will be in touch right away. Contact us today to see if you're eligible, and let us get to work helping you find the special someone you've been waiting for!
E-Commerce Photographer - Store #512 - #ZR
Some photographer experience prefered.
Goodwill Industries – Big Bend, Inc.
The mission of Goodwill Industries — Big Bend, Inc. is to provide job training, education and employment to people with disabilities and other barriers to employment, helping them to reach their fullest potential in supporting themselves and their families. Goodwill also provides barrier-free apartment complexes in which people with disabilities can live independently.
E- Commerce Manager
Mission Contribution: To ensure the efficient and cost effective operation and stewardship of the ECommerce department through donor and customer relations, processing donated goods and quality control in order to maximize profitability that will fund Goodwill’s mission.
Primary Function: Process incoming collectible items to be listed to online marketplaces, data entry, packing, photographing, measurements, testing and research to maximize sales. Core Competencies:
Ability to work independently
Good Work Ethic
Essential Functions: ? Receive and sort items from Outside Stores.
- Photograph items accurately to be listed on our marketplaces with quality pictures to bring maximum value.
- Customer service and communication with internal and external customers.
- Meeting the required daily productivity quotas. ? Data entry and tracking of items processed.
- Maintaining a daily tracking of prepared items.
- Keep auction sales premises clean, organized and free of hazards.
- Follow all Loss Prevention guidelines and security measures.
- Ensuring that safety standards are met. ? Perform other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of Ecommerce processes is preferred.
- Experience listing items on EBay and other marketplaces preferred.
- Familiarity with digital photography preferred.
- Able to read, write, and speak English clearly and fluently.
- Excellent computer and Internet skills.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and average.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic math when working on spreadsheets and reports.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have knowledge of online programs such as Google, EBay, Amazon.com and Microsoft Office products, specifically Windows, and Word.
- General experience with Excel and doing online research is strongly desired. ? Organizing, sorting, categorizing, counting, adding, subtracting, Interpreting data
- Problem Solving
- Communicating with the public
- Creating written communication
- Completing written orders
Employee Acknowledgement: I have read and understand the responsibilities of this position. If I find that I cannot perform these duties, I will notify the manager immediately.
Employee Signature: ______________________________________ Date: ____________
Printed Name: ______________________________________
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lifting and carrying 35-50 pounds;
- Developed fine motor control (grasp, handle, manipulate objects with fingers;
- Frequent bending, kneeling, reaching, stooping, squatting, pushing; climbing ladders;
- Standing for long periods of time;
- able to travel across a variety of surfaces (stairs, ramps, uneven terrain)
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a wide variety of people, including those with limited English skills.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Warehouse environment,
moderate noise level, some dust.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
? High School Diploma/GED required
Dr. Helms’ vision set an early course for what today has become a $4 billion nonprofit organization. Helms described Goodwill Industries as an “industrial program as well as a social service enterprise...a provider of employment, training and rehabilitation for people of limited employability, and a source of temporary assistance for individuals whose resources were depleted.”
Times have changed, but Helms’ vision remains constant: “We have courage and are unafraid. With the prayerful cooperation of millions of our bag contributors and of our workers, we will press on till the curse of poverty and exploitation is banished from mankind.”
Goodwill’s network of 165 independent, community-based Goodwills in the United States and Canada offers customized training and services for individuals who want to find a job, pursue a credential or degree, and strengthen their finances. Each local Goodwill must be accredited, apply for membership and meet certain criteria established by Goodwill Industries International (GII).
The GII Member Services center, located in Rockville, MD, offers local Goodwills a number of benefits to enhance their programs and services, and grow their Goodwills.
Goodwill Industries – Big Bend, Inc. was founded on June 1, 1965. The first local Goodwill store was opened on Jackson Bluff Road in Tallahassee.
At that same time Goodwill collection boxes were placed in all major communities for the collection of used clothing. These donations were taken to a workshop for repair, then sold to assist disabled and disadvantaged people the area.
Over the next 35 years Goodwill Industries – Big Bend grew significantly. A Halfway House for men was established on July 1, 1972, providing temporary supervised living for Personal Work Adjustment Training clients. In 1981, Goodwill Industries – Big Bend began the Gulf Coast Division, a branch operation, with a store in Panama City, and in 1989, opened their first apartment complex for people with disabilities.
By the turn of the century, Goodwill Industries – Big Bend had retail outlets throughout the Big Bend area. The first computer training class began at the Mabry Street facility in March 2001 and Career Training Centers were added to many stores.
Now with 26 Retail Stores, 14 Attended Donation Centers, 9 Career Training Centers, 13 Residential Communities, and an Automotive Resale Lot, Goodwill Industries – Big Bend, Inc. continues to grow and offer more services to people with disabilities and other barriers to employment.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!