Order Detailer Job Description Sample
General Labor - Aircraft Detailer
We are seeking a full-time day candidate for the Full-time position of AIRCRAFT Detailer in our Philadelphia, PA Airport location, must have flexibility to work some evenings. One second shift and two first shift positions open. Candidates with 1 year prior experience in a manual labor position, i.e., detailers, painters, construction workers, package handlers, order pickers or other manual labor positions requiring a strong attention to detail are preferred. Position will work outdoors or in airport hangars with exposure to weather conditions.
- Sharp Details provide full-time health benefits,dental, vision, life insurance and a 401(k) plan with company match.
- Qualified Candidates must comply with the following requirements
- - 21 Years of Age or Older.- Valid Driver's License, and reliable transportation to work
- - Candidates must submit to: 10-year FBI background check. (TSA Required) 10-year Pre-Employment background Check, Pre-employment drug screening; ando SDI Anti-Drug Program.
- Please note: A criminal record will not be an absolute bar to employment.
- Respond to all work order requests for cleaning of aircraft, as they arise- General Cleaning of Interiors and Exteriors of aircraft, washing, buffing and waxing. Reporting of aircraft condition, to the Manager In Charge. Comply with all training requirements and industry accepted practices.- Other duties as required by the Manager In Charge.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please apply to this add with your resume.
If you have been selected to move forward with the candidate selection process, you will be notified via email or telephone and requested to interview.Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Sharp Details is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Employees who use SolidWorks software do so to design frames and other fabricated merchandise are responsible for efficiently and correctly calculating dimensions based from specifications from Project Managers and Client. All documents include creating a rendering of the project, then dimension the project, creating an assembly packet and providing a 3D illustration of the merchandise. There is also product development that will be needed when asked for.
- Communicate with the Fabrication Manager and Production Managers, explaining dimensions and assembly of designs
- Explain problems with client’s specifications to Production Manager
- Provide updates on the status of Work Orders
- Track multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate design issues to Salespersons for that Work Order
- Maintain protocols for secured graphic projects
- Create Assembly drawings
- Create Client Rendering drawings using SolidWorks
- Setup Job Path Cutting files for Digital department
- Check that all information regarding Work Order is correct before accepting job, perform Auto Cad duties perfectly and check that all information is correct regarding Work Order/renderings before giving the job to the next stage of Production
- Keen sense of urgency
- Common Sense
- Problem solving in mathematical calculations
- Must be able to communicate and visualize designs in 3D
- Basic understanding of metal fabrication
- Energized and ready to grow with an outstanding organization
- Meticulous attention to detail, effective planning and organizational skills
- Highly time conscientious
- Must lead by example
- Understand the basics of industrial Safety, health and environmental impacts that proactively affect the Production staff
- Must have strong people skills, and the ability to motivate and promote teamwork
- Ability to plan and implement improvements
- Ability to identify and anticipate production and operation needs
- Willingness to learn new and emerging technologies
- Ability to resolve problems, document all issues and put best practices in place to prevent future problems
- Firm grasp of computer/graphics/Auto Cad/3D terminology
- Associate or BA degree in related field, Computer-aided Drafting preferred
- 3+ years SolidWorks experience
- Must have background in 3D modeling/design
- Minimum 3 years experience in Production environment
- Minimum 3 years experience in trade show/design environment preferred
- Strong mechanical background
- Ability to travel and do onsite surveys
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency in all aspects of PC/MAC-based computers
- Ability to sit throughout shift and looking at SolidWorks designs on a computer screen for long periods, without straining
We believe that every question has a solution, and we are determined to find it for our clients. Our passion for graphic technology has inspired us to integrate creativity, design, and technique to develop the best, most sophisticated products. Our production facilities operate 24 hours, 7 days a week, so our clients can rest easy knowing they are in reliable hands.
Super Color Digital is driven for excellence, with our unparalleled customer service, competitive prices, premium quality products and materials, and on-time delivery of every project.
Steel / Sheet Metal Detailer / Checker
Madison Industries is currently seeking experienced detailers to join our Engineering Department to provide Steel/Sheet Metal Detailing for Field Erected structures (Canopies, Awnings, Remodels) and Modular structures (Convenience Stores, Medical Facilities, Rental Car booths, etc.). Candidates should be able to:
Review contract documents, work order and structural calculations
Prepare approval/permit erection drawings
Provide BOM/Buyouts for materials needed using Excel
Create steel/sheet metal/assembly shop drawings using AutoCAD, currently 2016
Provide anchor bolt details/templates for foundation
Must be proficient using AutoCAD, Excel, Word, Outlook
Revit and Sketchup a plus, but not mandatory
Minimum 2 years work experience required
Madison Industries was founded in 1947 by John S. Frey, a true entrepreneur. Starting as a one man repair business servicing the growing petroleum market industry, the company grew quickly due to Mr. Frey's recognition that quality and service were always in demand.
The engineering and fabrication capabilities were developed to be second to none, and time would prove Madison had evolved to be the leader in pre-engineered metal structures for the retail petroleum and quick-serve restaurant industries.
CDL Driver And Detailer - Belton, MO
Transwest Truck Trailer RV is looking for an experienced driver/detailer to join our team. This position will assist our sales department by making sure vehicles are clean and presentable, and by picking up and delivering vehicles around the Kansas City metro area. The successful candidate will have experience detailing vehicles and will either have a CDL or be capable of getting one. We want a motivated self-starter who is capable of handling multiple tasks.
We offer competitive wages and a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, paid time off, and 401(k) matching.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Wash and vacuum vehicles.
Perform detail work.
Prepare stock and customer vehicles for delivery.
Help with general shop cleanup.
As required, drive customer and stock vehicles.
Other duties assigned by immediate supervisor.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
Requires frequent sitting, standing, balancing, bending or stooping for prolonged periods of time.
Manual dexterity, fine manipulation and the ability to reach with hands and arms.
Must have ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
Normal range of hearing and vision.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Must have a valid Driver’s License with a good motor vehicle record.
Have a CDL A or ability to obtain a CDL A within 90 days of employment.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Customer relation skills.
Ability to successfully pass a General Abilities Assessment and Post-offer background check, physical and drug screening.
Head Detailer / Housekeeper
ESCAPE CAMPERVANS is a unique and fast-growing travel company that rents custom-built campervans across North America. We provide a budget-friendly, functional and fun vehicle for weekends away, cross-country road trips, and everything in between. Perfect for couples, families, and friends, we strive to inspire adventure and exploration off-the-beaten path. Our teams have local knowledge and expertise to help our renters get the most out of their vacation, and all of our vans are hand-painted by local artists in LA. It’s about the freedom and spontaneity the van gives you to explore the beauties of our planet in a safe and fun way.
Founded in 2009 in LA, we now have 450+ vans across 8 locations – LA, SF, Seattle, Denver, Las Vegas, New York, Phoenix, and Miami. We will be opening Atlanta and Vancouver in spring 2018.
We are an energetic, inspired, and entrepreneurial team. We have a passion for travel and believe in the power of adventure. And we all wear a lot of hats.
Escape Campervans is growing very quickly which means we get a LOT of inbound interest. We are looking for a head detailer to join our team! The head detailer acts as a team lead and is the right hand of the hub manager when it comes to the cleanliness and operational readiness of the campervans. This position ensures vans are cleaned and detailed efficiently and up to company standards. This individual is responsible for quality control of the campervan fleet and evaluates all aspects of the campervan fit out such as the sink, refrigerators, lights, stove, and other components to confirm they are functional and that the campervans are road-ready. Our campervans are as much hotels on wheels as they are vehicles. They have bedding, kitchen tables, curtains, and lots of nooks and crannies which get exposed to the elements while on camping trips. With that in mind, people with housekeeping experience really flourish in this role and are highly encouraged to apply!!!
- Provide customers exceptional service throughout the campervan pickup/return processes
- Ensure the depot is maintained in a clean and tidy manner
- Assist with the end of day close out procedure as needed
- Assist hub manager with detailer recruiting and selection
- Increase detailing turnaround time by leading staff
- Evaluate detailer effectiveness by reviewing work and road readiness of campervans
- Uphold brand standards through quality control and inspections
- Monitor condition of the vehicles being rented to ensure they meet state and federal guidelines as mandated. Essential for all vehicles to have sufficient tread on the tires, functioning brakes and seat belts and all applicable certifications from the DMV
- Cleaning and detailing of campervans
- Encourage customers to provide social media feedback
- Provide direction to the detailing staff on priorities and proper procedures
- Make recommendations on detailer scheduling.
- Gather information on potential detailing improvements and make recommendations.
- Assist adventure specialists with check-ins and check-outs as needed.
- Give feedback to the hub manager on detailer performance.
- Convey any issues to management as they arise
- Other tasks as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Polished professional presence and demeanor
- Team player
- Ability to make decisions and work with little supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and balance multiple tasks with a positive attitude
- Dynamic, organized, detailed and time management oriented
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Leadership skills
- Self-confident, self-motivated, self-starter, flexible, results-oriented and success driven
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Clean driving record
- 3 – 5 years of housekeeping experience leading other staff. Others with leadership experience in cleaning or detailing in an industry such as hospitality, landscaping, vehicle cleaning or detailing, or a related industry are also encouraged to apply.
This position offers a GREAT benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Other benefits include a 401K retirement match, paid time off, and free use of our
AWESOME CAMPERVANS!!!Job Type:
Curtis Trailers has an immediate opening for a full-time Exterior Detailer to clean and detail RV's. Curtis Trailers offers competitive pay, benefits, paid vacation, sick leave, 401(k) retirement plan and it's a great place to work!
- Clean and detail the exterior of new and used RV's to get them showroom ready.
- Light landscaping duties as needed.
- Previous auto/RV detail experience required.
- Ability to climb stairs, step ladders, reach overhead and lift 25 lbs.
- Detail oriented and results driven.
- Dependable and punctual.
- Available to work Saturdays.
- Must pass pre-employment drug test.
Curtis Trailers is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Zip Recruiter or visit our Portland location at 10177 SE Powell Blvd. to complete an application.
Auto Detailer - New Bern
DetailXPerts, the world’s 1st eco-friendly steam cleaning car wash service, is currently looking for a Detail Technician to join their team in New Bern, NC. Based in Detroit, DetailXPerts (http://www.detailxperts.net/) is dedicated to finding innovative ways to bring the best possible car and boat detailing services. Our Detail Technician will ensure that the best service quality and excellent customer service is always upheld and provided to each client.
- Detail the interior and exterior of cars, commercial fleets, trucks, boats and other vehicle's using our unique steam equipment, all while catering to the customer's specific instructions.
- Washes vehicle exterior using steam, biodegradable cleaning solutions, towels, and brushes. Applies polishes, conditioners, waxes and/or masking materials to protect, preserve, and restore vehicle’s interior and exterior using cloth or buffing machine.
- Steam cleans and vacuums interior of vehicle to remove loose dirt and debris. Bacteria are removed and interior sanitized with our unique steam system.
- Clean the upholstery and other surfaces using our eco-friendly cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
- Cleans engine and engine compartment with steam-cleaning equipment and cleaning agents.
- Establish and maintain interpersonal relationships, build trust and grow our client base by providing exceptional customer service with each detailing.
- Upkeep and maintenance of company equipment.
- Performs other relevant duties as requested or assigned.
Successful Candidates must have:
- Great customer service skills.
- Ability to problem solve, be decisive and meet deadlines while maintaining service quality.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- A positive attitude with a team player mentality.
- The ability to work in a production environment in all weather conditions.
- Safe driving habits and a clean driving record.
- The ability to handle confidential client information.
- Please Note: Detailing experience is not required.
Our Detail Technicians deliver an exceptional automotive detailing and maintains good relationships with our clients by providing excellent customer service. We’re looking for someone who has good communication skills and is enthusiastic about cars, trucks and SUVs, strives for perfection, is dependable and great with people.
If you are looking to begin or expand your career in a supportive environment with the opportunity for advancement, then please submit a copy of your resume for immediate consideration. Pre-employment background check is a condition of employment.
Experienced Automotive Detailer
- 1) Cleans and refurbishes new and used automobiles, performing any combination of following duties: Washes vehicle exterior, using cleaning solution, water, cloths, brushes, etc.
- 2) Applies wax to auto body, wipes or buffs surfaces to protect and preserve shine, using cloth or buffing machine.
- 3) Vacuums interiors of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris.
- 4) Cleans upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
- 5) Applies revitalizers and preservatives to vinyl or leather surfaces, and treats fabrics with spot and stain resistant chemicals to preserve and protect interior components.
- 6) Cleans engine and engine compartment with steam cleaning equipment and various cleaning agents to remove grease and grime.
- 7) Applies special purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which do not respond to normal cleaning procedures, utilizing experience and following recommendations of product manufacturer.
- 8) Must be able to work on their feet for extended periods of time, lift 40lbs., and maneuver throughout a vehicle with ease.
- 9) Must have a valid drivers license and reasonably clean driving record.
Architectural Sheet Metal Detailer
The Architectural Sheet Metal Detailer will coordinate sheet metal details with the scope of work, to provide shop drawing submittals to Architects and General Contractors for construction as well as aiding project managers and estimators with take-offs.
Delta Innovative Services and DB2 Services are equal opportunity employers.
We have partnered with a large Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing company in the Tampa, FL area to provide them with a Engineering Detailer.
Please review the below description and if you are interested please contact:
Monica Berkley at
Experience in machinery or manufacturing/production
As a Plus, Do You Also Have?
Autodesk Inventor (Professional 2017)
Familiarity with GD&T
Can You Picture Yourself?
Utilizing knowledge of various machines, engineering practices, mathematics to complete detail drawings
Show dimensions, material to be used, and other information necessary to make detailed drawings clear and complete
Make any adjustments or corrections necessary to drawings, as necessary
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!