Order Filler Linseed Oil Job Description Sample
Order Filler - Full Time / Part Time
FULL TIME/PART TIME ORDER FILLERS NEEDED. WE ARE LOCATED ON THE NW SIDE OF CHICAGO. RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE PICKING/PACKING/SHIPPING OPTICAL PRODUCTS. THIS POSITION REQUIRES REGULAR WALKING AND STANDING. GREAT JOB FOR COLLEGE OR HIGH SCHOOLS STUDENTS. HOURS ARE FLEXIBLE. NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED.
Warehouse Associate / Order Filler
Warehouse Associates/Order Fillers – Full Time Position
S.P. Richards, a national wholesale business products distributor, is currently seeking full time candidates to fill the position of Order Filler in our Salt Lake City, UT distribution center. The position requires you to pull items efficiently and accurately according to the customer’s order with prescribed picking quota’s using voice picking and RF scanning equipment. The position is an afternoon/night position. We will train the right, customer focused individual.
We offer a pay rate of: $12.55 plus .35 shift premium.
The standard work hours are: 1:00 pm to 9:30 pm or until the job is finished, Monday – Friday.
Must be functionally literate and capable of understanding and recognizing product numbers and line codes to insure proper retrieval of products for shipment, including identifying sequence of numbers and letters accurately and rapidly. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts
- The noise level in the environment is loud
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand walk use hands and fingers to handle, or feel reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance
- Occasional use of a forklift — certification is also required
- The employee is frequently required to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Must be able to move heavy product in excess of 1,000 pounds with moving aids designed to move such items including hand trucks, dollies, motorized cart, pallet jacks, etc.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Operational Access to PkMS – Menu DCAMENU50 Operational Access to vPack Voice Picking System.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Warehouse Order Filler
Manpower is ramping up for experienced warehouse workers in the Boise Area. If you're a safety conscious individual who wants to showcase your industrial skills in an ideal work environment, Manpower has the opportunity for you!
Also: Create an account at www.manpower.com to search all of our opportunities that await you! Business is BOOMING! Bring your quality warehouse experience to a reputable Medical Supply Company where you will take pride in what you do. Do you enjoy working in receiving and in a fast pace warehouse environment? If you are a go-getter, with a willingness to come to work every day and give it your all, this is the job for you. Skills that you will need to possess:
* Must have a good driving record
* Forklift/Warehouse/Receiving experience preferred
* Comfortable with the warehouse environment
If you are ready for a position that rewards you for being a loyal and hard worker, apply with your resume via www.manpower.com Your skills and energy will get you :
* Fantastic benefits including MEDICAL/DENTAL/LIFE/401K (once hired on permanently)
* Stable 40-hour schedule
* $13.25 per hour
* A fast-paced, exciting environment where you will never be bored!
We have the right opportunity. Do you have the drive and determination to get the job done? Tell us why you are the right person!
We hire for 30+ amazing companies across the Treasure Valley.
Responsible for filling/picking customer and manufacturing orders in accordance with manufacturing BOMs and/or sales orders. Responsible for notifying Materials Manager of low or incorrect inventory levels at all inventory locations.
- Read orders and BOMs to pick part numbers and quantities required
- Use bar code scanning equipment to maintain computerized stock inventory
- Move filled orders to production areas or shipping department.
- Stock shelves and keep stock clean and orderly.
- Operate, navigate, or drive mechanized material handling equipment, including forklift and electric pallet trucks.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area.
- Open and close work orders in GP inventory system.
- Cycle count inventory and update any discrepancies in inventory system.
- Perform general physical activities in order to load, unload, sort and move products and materials by hand or using basic material handling equipment.
Basic math. Lift up to 75 pounds. Operate forklift and electric pallet truck. Valid driver’s license in order to drive company truck. Computer skills. Organizational skills. Competent with computer software such as Microsoft GP and Microsoft office suite.
We are a 49 year old, growing manufacturing company in an expanding market for ergonomics, vacuum lifting and robotic automation. We are a US manufacturer and take pride in building quality US equipment with American parts whenever possible. We have an extensive website at www.anver.com which shows what we do. We have a warm small to mid-size company environment and it is a good job with lots of variation and personal interaction with co-workers.
A Order Filler - ENG
A Order Filler
ENG Location:Lenexa, KS, United States-10500 Lackman Rd Job ID:1064282 Date:July 19, 2017 Job Description General Description Manual support in picking merchandise under engineered standards. Responsibilities · Picks “A” merchandise for distribution. · Moves merchandise manually from one location to another. · Processes returned merchandise by ticketing, bagging and binning. · Performs other tasks as assigned.
Skills & Characteristics · Requires the ability to understand and follow oral and/or written instructions. May involve the use of elementary arithmetic. · No experience necessary Job Title:A Order Filler
ENG Location:Lenexa, KS, United States-10500 Lackman Rd Job ID:1064282 J.C. Penney Company Inc. Plano, Texas
Order Filler I
US-US-AL-ANNISTON Job Number: 1054747 Order Filler I Locates stock and delivers items to their destination upon request. Ensures incoming deliveries are accurate and stocks supply room with new goods. Takes inventory and identifies reorder needs for supervisor approval.
Checks order forms, delivery requests, and approval forms to ensure proper documentation, accuracy, and on time deliveries. Requires a high school diploma and a valid driver’s license. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Special Considerations: Lifting is generally at or below 30Lbs. without significant repetitions. Moderate exposure to machinery, chemical, biological, and physical risks is anticipated.
Operation of a Powered industrial truck is considered at least industrial and may be considered heavy as determined by other exposures. Previous SAP experience or use is desired.
Requires a high school diploma or equivalent with 2-4 years’ experience.
Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Has basic computer skills. Previous SAP experience or use is desired.
Must have valid driver's license. Job: Logistics/Warehouse
·Must have RF Scanner experience ·Pull Order in a fast an efficient manner ·Receive, and stock incoming inventory items appropriately ·Must have high attention to detail ·Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations ·Keep warehouse clean and organized daily ·At times you might need to stay until responsibilities are completed
·Proven warehouse experience ·HS Diploma or
Forklift Order Filler
Our client, a distributor electrical supplies, is looking for an Early Shipping worker with Reach-Truck/Order-Picker Forklift experience. This position is located in Beaverton, OR and pays $15.00/hr temp-to-hire. Any candidates must demonstrate the ability to operate and use a high-reach, narrow-aisle forklift for consideration.
Hours: 10:00am - 6:30pm + OT as needed.
Pay Rate: 15.00/hour
- Assembles and fills orders to be shipped to customers
- Loads common carrier and company vehicles
- Assembles customer orders to be shipped via UPS
- Processes paperwork regarding UPS shipments
- Gathers assembled orders that are in carts and verifies their quantities and descriptions
- Counts and writes total quantity of merchandise being shipped on the invoice
- Packs each order into a container and arranges the container onto a shelf according to truck route.
- Measures, cuts, and spools wire materials
- Verifies quantities and items being shipped on the invoice
- Substitutes for other warehouse personnel when needed
Lumber Order Filler (Kapolei)
Hardware Hawaii, a local retail hardware and lumber business, is seeking a customer oriented and dependable individual for a full-time position as a lumber order filler. The individual we seek is outgoing and enjoys working to provide the best possible customer service.
Performs duties to prepare lumber and building material loads for delivery.Essential Duties and
Build outgoing orders of lumber and building materials.
Safe operations of a forklift.
Read and verify loading tickets.
Follow safety procedures as outlined by company safety program.
Assists with inventory receiving and stocking activities.
Able to work in a team environment with maximum cooperation.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Must be forklift certified.
Lumber yard, construction or hardware experience required.
Excellent customer service and communication skills.
Computer skills helpful.
Ability to read and write effectively is required.
Retirement savings plan – 401(k)
Paid vacations and holidays
Please respond to job listing or apply at:
110 U’u Place
Kapolei HI 96707
2Nd Shift Order Filler
Metals USA is seeking a 2nd shift Order Filler for our Ambridge PA location. Metals USA - Plates and Shapes Division is a solid growth oriented carbon steel distribution center servicingthe defense, commercial construction, road construction and fabrication industries.
The Order Filler under general supervision performs duties related to the storage and movement of inventory or equipment.
· Reads work orders, shipping order, or follows verbal instructions
· Receives, places/returns items into stock inventory locations
· Pulls and assembles customer orders in order of delivery
· Order filling, inspecting, packing, loading and shipping
· Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information bundles and skids of materials.
· Loads and unloads material onto or from trailers
· Transports materials from storage or worksites to load and unload materials using an overhead crane, forklift
· Completes work order paperwork/documentation
· Restocks material
· Assures machine operation centers are timely loaded with material for production
· May perform other duties as assigned
· High School Graduate or equivalent
· Basic math Skills
· Fluency in English
· Basic reading and writing comprehension in English (to read instructions, tickets, safety and policies manuals)
· Ability to read measuring tapes and calipers
· Ability to stand for long periods of time
· Warehouse experience preferred
· Experience working with Heavy Equipment preferred
· Overhead Crane/forklift experience required
· Demonstrated manual dexterity, finger dexterity, arm-hand steadiness, and multi-limb coordination
If interested, please send resume directly to SSinon@metalsusa.com
Metals USA Metals USA offers competitive starting salary and benefits program.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!