Orlando Job Description Sample
Residential / Commercial Construction Superintendent
- Manage construction through all phases to ensure the delivery of a quality product.
- Assist in achieving the on time completion of construction.
- Ensure all building codes standards of quality are met.
- Maintain effective relations with contractors and suppliers.
- Conduct walk-through inspections and other scheduled inspections.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Return all phone calls in a timely manner, be an effective communicator.
- Work with Design to correct design problems/blueprint errors.
- Work with Estimating to establish correct takeoffs.
- Work in partnership with Purchasing to ensure the best contractor experience.
- Manage a safe work environment by communicating safety standards to trades and enforce safety regulations on all job sites.
- Maintain a clean and organized job site to standards
- Perform necessary meetings and orientations
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Attend Construction monthly meetings.
- Special projects as requested.
Electrical Project Manager
Location: Orlando, FL
Client: 60-plus year old, National Consulting Engineering Leader
Compensation & Benefits: $100-135K base salary (Depends on experience), Profit Sharing/Bonus, Strong 401k match, HSA/FSA Health options, Flexible Schedules with ½ Day Friday, Generous PTO program, Mentorship Program, Tuition Reimbursement PE Bonus and most benefits start day one!
Summary: Our client is a 12-office, full-service consulting engineering design firm with over 60 years of experience with a focus on large facility design including but not limited to: educational, healthcare, federal, municipal and laboratory facilities. They are seeking a Project Manager to manage Electrical Design Projects in the production of electrical engineering components for the design of state of the art buildings across the country.
- Ensure client satisfaction through management and maintenance of client relationship
- Ensure projects are completed on schedule and within budget: Construction Administration, RFP’s, etc.
- Provide creative and analytical solutions to complex engineering and design problems
- Work as a team player and coordinate multi-discipline efforts to achieve project goals
- PE preferred
- Revit Experience & cutting edge engineering & design tools in general
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (BSEE preferred, BSME, BSAE)
- 8-10+ years of related engineering experience
- Strong skills & experience in project management, cost estimating, client management
- Strong leadership, communication and management skills
Commercial Relationship Manager - CRM - Commercial Lender, Orlando, Florida
Opportunities in Tampa Bay and Orlando.
The Commercial Relationship Manager is a newly created role due to growth and a tremendous opportunity to build out the Commercial Banking portfolio on behalf of the Bank.
The role is highly visible and will report to the Regional President with regular interaction with the executive team and the loan committee.
We're targeting strong Commercial Lenders with an existing portfolio looking for a strong bank to continue growing their career. Excellent base salary, strong bonus and competitive benefits.
Responsibilities for the Commercial Relationship Manager – Commercial Lender – Orlando, Florida:
Responsible for Commercial Lending within Orlando. This includes loan production, fees, deposits, and referrals.
- Target and call on commercial clients and prospects.
- Build and maintain quality portfolios that bring revenue to the Bank.
- Meet overall bank production goals for loan production.
- Service existing clients and business owners within the portfolio.
- Identify business production and loan referrals.
- Meet with clients regularly to discuss business needs and recommend ways in which the bank can serve their needs.
- Proactive business development and calling within the Orlando area.
- Partners with assigned Market Leaders.
- Partnering with other business partners, the Commercial RM will cross-sell a full range of commercial banking services and products, including treasury and deposit, to current and potential clients.
- Responsible for bringing the potential loan to the loan committee and discussing the write-up and details. The Commercial RM will partner with an Underwriter to assist on the credit side.
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in Finance or Business.
- Seasoned professional with a minimum of 5-10 years’ experience.
- Proven business development experience within Commercial Lending in the local market – must have previous commercial lending experience in the Orlando area with each loan between 2-30MM.
- Strong credit and financial analysis skills – experience underwriting and understanding when and when not to bring a deal to the table.
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire. All referrals are confidential, please send information Anna.
Become part of a team of highly skilled engineers, designers and support staff with a national systems integration firm. With several offices across the United States our client encourages independent thought and innovative ideas, as well as personal and professional growth. Each office is part of the corporation as whole, however acts independently as well, bringing forth their own ideas and talents. For over thirty five years our client has designed and implemented engineering solutions for the commercial, industrial, and government sectors. People love working here!
Reasons to work for this company:
- Live in warm, sunny Florida, drive to the gulf and the Atlantic ocean in the same day!
- Opportunity to get involved with challenging projects across many different industries
- Comprehensive medical/dental insurance
- 401K match and Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- They have a great reputation in the industry and with their customers
panel design, PLC programming, instrumentation, check out support and start-up assistance.
- Designs, develops, and implements control system (logic software and hardware) to meet machine and integrated system requirements.
- Develops control logic software and user interface applications.
- Develops schematics detailing control system configuration and wiring, and design equipment panel layouts on AutoCAD software.
- Will assist with initial start-up and debug integrated systems and the development of system documentation.
- Individual will be working on automation and control system integration projects for clients in industries such as food and beverage, entertainment theme park and others.
- May act as lead on some projects and guide lower level engineers and technicians.
- BSEE or BS in Engineering is preferred.
- An AA in Engineering Technology or equivalent with equivalent experience may be substituted.
- 5+ years of experience in the below areas is preferred:
- An in-depth understanding of control systems, components, ladder logic programming, SCADA programming and their applications, safety systems, safety sensors
- Experience with instrumentation and controls design as well as PLC and/or SCADA is desired.
- Experience with AutoCAD is also desired.
Supervisor, Utilization Management, RN Preferred
- Supervise the daily operations of the UM staff
- Ensure appropriate usage of resources in order to facilitate the UM process
- Ensure compliance within applicable state program guidelines
- Evaluate compliance policies and procedures and analyze/recommend enhancements
- Assist with ensuring consistent data collection from UM staff that is used to assist the company in achieving corporate goals, to improve monitoring and reporting in order to meet external requirements
- Identify opportunities for process improvements necessary to facilitate department functions
- Educate staff as necessary to ensure consistent performance and adhere to standards
- Assist UM Manager and Director with coordinating and facilitating system processes with providers, partners, vendors, and subcontractors as necessary
- 3+ years of utilization management/quality improvement experience.
- Working knowledge and understanding of basic utilization management and quality improvement concepts.
- Previous experience as a lead in a functional area or managing cross functional teams on large scale projects.
License/Certification: Current state's RN license.
Territory Sales Representative
Area Sales Representative:
- Expansion position due to growth; responsible for Sales in and around Orlando.
- This opportunity is focused on Sales to Contractors, End-users, Sub-contractors, etc… 60% Commercial to Residential jobsites and 40% Independent Dealer network Sales target.
- This role REQUIRES someone who has experience selling in to Construction professionals, Industrial Dealer network, Distributorship setting…
- OPE category is great, but not required
- Construction equipment, Industrial Hand tools, etc.
- Our client has a strong name in the OPE/Hardware channels and sells primarily on product quality and performance versus a “me too” or “price sale.”
- Base - competitive based on experience
- Commissions - monthly based on volume… both new and existing growth.
- Bonus - yearly based on YOY growth
- All travel, communications and other expenses covered via company account… solid benefits package.
Tech Support Representative I
Technical Support Representative I is responsible for troubleshooting and resolving customer issues, including identifying user errors, unit issues, RF abnormalities and network related problems. Responsible for maintaining the troubleshooting process for customers (internal and external) reported issues.
Acts as a liaison between Engineering, Operations, Sales, Marketing, Customer Care, Corporate Engineering and our customers. Coordinates Technical Support Field Engineers customer visits and field testing activities. Performs 1st line diagnostics on subscriber network trouble tickets. High School diploma or equivalent. 1-3 years wireless industry work experience.
Must be willing to work day shift or swing shift (3-11).Troubleshooting and resolution of customer problems, including identifying user errors, unit issues, and network related problems. Responsible for maintaining the trouble reporting process for customer reported troubles (external); identifying and resolving critical customer service affecting problems, performs liaison activities between RF Engineering, Operations, Customer Care and Corporate Engineering.
Participates in market level personnel and customer care notification process on unscheduled system outages. Resolves subscriber network troubles using trouble management software tools. Performs first-line diagnostics on subscriber network trouble tickets. Updates trouble ticket status throughout the trouble resolution process.
Software Developer - C++ Expert
If YES, please keep reading!
We are looking for talented and savvy C++ Developers who love to code, have an aptitude for problem solving and are experienced with object-oriented design. You would be working in an exciting environment with an exceptional team, in a variety of cutting edge technologies and an array of software development projects. As part of the team, you will have direct impact on the organizations growth and success and will also have tremendous opportunity to grow as a professional within the organization.
If you are looking for a new challenge, this is a terrific opportunity to make key contributions and become an integral member in one of the best software companies in the world.
About MGRS Group
MGRS Group specializes in the placement of information technologists, with a very specific focus on object-oriented programmers. We effectively recruit for C/C++, C# and Java Software Engineers as well as Ruby on Rails, PHP, Python and Perl Developers. We work with the most talented developers in this business, at all levels in their career and within various areas such as Research and Development (R&D), Market Data, Trading Systems, HFT, Low Latency, Data Science, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Business Intelligence (BI), Big Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, Mobile Development, Websphere Portal and Business Integration.
Keywords: coder, coding, programmer, programming, developer, developing, software, multithreading, STL, OOP, distributed, scalable, applications, systems design, financial, technology, media
Outside Sales Remote
- * Extremely generous upfront Commissions average $400 to $1200 per account
- * Management and other opportunities are encouraged and available.
- * Residuals LIFETIME FROM DAY ONE with no quotas paid out at 50%
- * First year expected income is between $85,000 & $100000
- * Comprehensive training and sales support.
- * Reliable transportation with a Valid Driver's License
- * Basic Computer skills and access to a Computer, laptop, or tablet.
- * Strong Sales experience is a must, with a proven record of closing Sales
- * A strong focus on exceeding Customer Expectations
- * Strong written and verbal communication skills
- * Self-motivated and results driven
- * Time management skills with the ability to work independently
This is a 1099 Straight commission position. Compensation includes upfront commissions, Monthly bonuses, and 50% lifetime residuals.
If you meet the requirements above and want to join one of the highest rated companies in the industry, Apply today for immediate consideration.
Project Manager (Multifamily Construction)
ALL ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!
The Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing projects ranging in size and scope and should also expect to help manage more junior project managers by overseeing their projects at a high level. The Project Manager is expected to ensure all work performed on the projects assigned to that individual are run within our safety guidelines and within budget, while maintaining quality standards.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Plan and work with operations to ensure the project is built properly and within budget.
- Provide leadership to more junior project managers and help them learn the skills necessary to become project managers while overseeing their projects at a higher level. Help provide mentoring and development of individuals.
- Work directly with the owner or customer and maintain a good professional relationship rapport in order to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Plan out work to be completed during each phase of a project, and then work with operations to maintain schedule to hit all benchmarks and scheduled cut off days.
- Maintain a cooperative environment, where all individuals involved in a project have clearly defined roles, feel engaged and motivated to work together in order to achieve project goals and hit deadlines.
- Determine resources necessary to complete each phase of the project.
- Be able to update management on the status of the Project Manager’s project, as well as be able to give updates on the status of junior project manager’s projects assigned to the Project Manager.
- Use data to analyze the state of the project in order to monitor project costs and project the financial health of the project.
- Identify potential risk factors (schedule, safety, personnel) and work to mitigate their impact on the project.
- Work in an ethical manner and within all Improvement policies.
- Ensure proper permitting is acquired and all local, state and federal regulations are taken into account.
- Help provide value engineering when you are able to find it. Optimize the project and work to help find solutions to problems.
- Identify areas of improvement and work to help improve reputation with our employees, customers, industry and communities.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, mathematics, chemistry, physics or construction management from a four-year college or university or equivalent experience
- 5 years of project management experience.
- Ability to use technology and computers on a daily basis
- Previous experience using estimating and accounting software to work on analysis
- Competent in use of computer software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook as well as scheduling software
- Strong organizational capabilities and focus; analytical and logical thinking
- Progressive development through technical, administrative, coordination and management roles.
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Language skills (Spanish, etc.) are a plus
- Competitive Benefits and Salary
- Rewarding Challenges
- Professional Environment
- Legendary Quality
- Dynamic Team Environment
- Opportunities for advancement
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!