Orlando Job Description Sample
Vacuum Truck Operator / Septic Pumper
Vacuum Truck Operator / Pumper
We are seeking a vacuum truck operator. A valid Florida CDL insurable license is required. We train for this position.
Responsibilities include inspecting, troubleshooting, sales, cleaning and repair of septic, grease trap and sewer lift stations.
Tasks include using various tools, lifting lids, digging, hauling hoses, driving, customer service, sales, and following safety guidelines.
We service Orange County and the surrounding counties of Central Florida.
Highly Competitive pay and benefits depending on experience, and a very experienced team to work with.If interested, please contact me anytime day or night.
Thanks for considering,
3031 40th Street, Orlando, FL 32839
Nursing Operations Manager
We are looking for a Nursing Operations Manager, Trauma ICU & Stepdown to join or team!
This job is working for a not-for-profit health care organization, a community-based network of hospitals and care centers in the Orlando region and home to one of the largest tertiary facilities and Central Florida's only Level One Trauma Center. As a family of specialty and community hospitals, each has its own character, a natural extension of the specialized services offered. It is our mission that unifies us – to offer superior service and provide quality healthcare to the people of Central Florida. Our 1,780-bed hospital system includes 8 other large facilities. The Nursing Operations Manager of the Trauma ICU and Stepdown will be responsible for the overall day to day operations of an inpatient nursing operations 24/7 setting, to ensure delivery of quality service and optimal patient flow.
1. Current license in the State of Florida renewed every two years.
2. Maintains current BLS certification. ACLS, NRP, PALS, TNCC are required for certain areas.
3. Graduate from an approved school of nursing. BSN or current national certification in area of practice required.
4. Two years of hospital RN experience required and one (1) year leadership experience.
Top Reasons to
Love This Job:
1. Competitive Salary at the ONLY Level 1 Trauma Center in Central Florida!
2. Strong Benefits package including tuition reimbursement!
3. Rotating Schedule and Compensation for Night and Weekend!
4. Career Growth opportunities for this role!
Education: High School Diploma. However, the position requires the ability to read and write English fluently, and the ability to accurately perform basic intermediate mathematical functions.
Experience: Demonstrated ability in sales and customer service. Minimal 2 years work history.
The position requires the ability to deal with people and get them to feel comfortable quickly. In addition the position requires the following qualities:
• Assertiveness • Professional Image • Good organization skills • Good verbal skills • Required to play a major role in traffic generation. • Strong customer service orientation that includes: caring personality, compassion, approachability, willingness, enthusiasm, motivated to produce results. • Required to close the sale • Required to drive a car • Required to operate and understand personal computer functions and management software packages, social media networks, and intranet marketing sites. • Required to function as a team player • Required to accurately perform basic to intermediate mathematical functions • Position requires following company specified uniforms and/or dress code standards. • Position requires the ability to enter data into a computer and generate printed reports accurately. (Training provided.) • Position requires the ability to answer telephones, clearly respond to all inquiries, set up appointments, produce messages, and follow up. • Requires keeping daily/weekly/monthly records of individual traffic and leasing results. • Position requires the ability to use general Office equipment including but not limited to computers, copy machines, file cabinets, and required safety equipment. (Training provided.) Experience qualifications will vary by property size and type and sometimes within a position at a property. Typically, property needs at the time a vacancy occurs dictate the exact level of experience, skills and training necessary. (Note: type of property is defined by class of structure; architectural style; ie. Garden, mid-rise, high-rise; and location, ie. Suburban, in-town). Action plans are property specific.
Licenses: A valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance are required. Training: Generally, no prior formal training is required. However, satisfactory completion of in house training in leasing, computers, MRI and, all entry level basic courses are required within the first 90 days of employment.
Attendance: Position requires the ability to work any of the seven days of the week, 52 weeks of the year. Due to the prospective traffic, it is extremely critical that individuals be able to work their scheduled hours on a consistent basis and, if necessary, overtime hours when approved. Work schedules of a Leasing Director vary, and you are required to work weekends.
Required Duties: • Lease apartments, aggressively market and sell the products and services of the property. Develop, refine and effectively implement excellent telephone and personal sales skills. Specifically, to respond to site visit and telephone calls, intranet marketing, conduct site tours, effectively sell to prospects and lease apartments. Work to optimize occupancy. Site tours include, but are not limited to, showing and transporting the prospect around the property in order to show the prospect all property amenities, model apartments and available apartments. • Social Media – be able to network with Social Media outlets daily to maximize prospective traffic generation. • Work with the Property Manager to develop and implement sales and outreach marketing strategies. Increase property traffic levels, maintain closing ratios and work to achieve and exceed market place occupancy percentages. • Maintain thorough product knowledge of own property and that of major competition through site visits/tours and telephone surveys. • Prepare all lease related paperwork in an accurate and timely manner. Be able to explain all lease documents to new and existing residents. Ensure all documents are properly completed prior to resident move-in. • Work with property manager to establish 1-2 mini model/super market readies that are chosen by the Leasing Director and are toured daily to ensure “freshness”. • Maintain prospect, traffic and leasing data, and assist with other computer data entry as necessary. • Deliver resident gifts, inspect units on move-in day to ensure units are ready and assist with planning and hosting of resident functions. • All team members help to insure our curb appeal and marketability are at an optimum. • Clearly and effectively communicate with residents, associates, owners, vendors, and supervisor in written and verbal form. • Adhere to the company’s safety programs, policies and procedures. Promote safe work practices among on-site staff. • Participate in company training classes. • Follow the lease renewal program. Maximize resident renewals. • Understand computer functions and maintain accurate data files. Follow company computer policies and procedures.
Commissary Regional Supervisor -9942973
Must be able to pass DOJ background check
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Briefly describe the job's primary purpose or contribution to the department or the organization
To oversee regional Package Program operations and distribution Teams in an assigned geographic region by providing coordination, direct supervision, training and follow-up during the course of each quarterly Package Program
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
List the job's essential or most important functions and responsibilities. Include all important aspects of the job -- whether performed daily, weekly, monthly, or annually and any that occur at irregular intervals. (Continue this list on another sheet if necessary.)
Supervise and coordinate all aspects of regional facility deliveries, distribution operations, to include supervising personnel, training, scheduling.
Investigate and resolve any facility complaints and/or any inmate grievances as a result of the delivery/distribution of order(s)
Ensure undelivered packages are properly re-routed/credited per each individual order situation
Provide feedback to the State Program Manager on the ongoing distribution operations
Ensure the contractual compliance of delivery, distribution and staffing scheduling are being met
Assist State Program Manager in preparing, advance planning and subsequent reviewing of Package Program deliveries and distributions to ensure operational efficiency
Conduct security/safety training briefings weekly with distribution staff
Ensure an exact accounting on the location of all assigned distribution personnel when distributing in a facility
Report all incidents involving personnel injuries/accidents and/or security issues to the next level in the chain of command A.S.A.P.
Account for all administrative paper work as it relates to the post distribution of orders
Ensure all distribution staff know and follow all rules, regulations, security policies and procedures of the correctional facility where they are located
Ensure all distribution staff follow the policies and procedures outlined in the Union Supply Operations Manual and any local operational requirements
Perform Employee Performance reviews of distribution staff as necessary or required
Maintain an open relationship and act as a liaison with facility personnel and Union Supply Group
Produce Recap Report at end quarterly program
Complete miscellaneous duties assigned by the State Program Manager
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
List the licenses, certificates and registrations that are required to perform the essential duties of this job.
Possess a valid driver license
Possess and maintain a DOC security clearance
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must be a self-starter who can work well with people at all levels both in and out of USG Organization and the correctional facility in a professional, positive manner.
Requires strong supervisory skills: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
Ability to work in a correctional environment
Ability to work well with ever changing priorities and or situations.
Excellent organizational skills
Ability to work independently or within a team
Familiarity with inventory management
6 months – 1 year supervisory experience preferred
Ability to stay on task and complete tasks as quickly and efficiently as possible
Must project confidence and must not be easily manipulated
Ability to lift 55 lbs.
Must pass and maintain correctional facility security clearance
Pass a drug screening test
Online Teacher - Experience Required
The future is here! Join a fast growing community of elite educators who are teaching right from their home. As an independent contractor, you will be matched 1:1 with Chinese students on our secure virtual learning platform to teach English online. All you need is a bachelor’s degree and experience in teaching. You can make your own schedule and use Employer resources to instruct - no lesson planning required!
This opportunity is for you if you have a strong teaching background, are energetic, engaging, and self-motivated. If you consider yourself a global educator and are excited about the use of technology to connect the world, then this is a match. Partner with us and help change the face of online learning.
We have offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and San Francisco and have over 100,000 students and 15,000 teachers on the Employer platform. Founded in 2013, Employer has won several awards including CY Zone’s Top 100 Chinese Companies, Top 21 Global Innovation Companies, and the US-China Entrepreneurship Leader Award. We have strategic partnerships with ETS, Coursera, and TESOL, and are venture backed by top investors, such as Innovation Works, Sequoia Capital, Matrix Partners, Northern Light Venture, Yunfeng Capital, Learn Capital, and Kobe Bryant’s fund, Bryant Stibel.
We pride ourselves on giving Chinese children the American elementary school experience.
- 1-on-1 online full immersion English language and content classes
- An American curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards
- 25-minute highly engaging lessons
- Exposure to the American or Canadian K-12 education system
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience
- Bachelor’s degree
Desktop or Laptop with a fast internet connection and audio/video capability
Contract type: Independent contractor
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately
Hours: In order to maximize the number of classes scheduled, teachers are recommended to be available for at least 15 time slots per week (each time slot is 30 minutes) during Beijing peak times. The following hours tend to be the most requested time periods from our families: Monday-Sunday 6-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9am-10pm in Beijing time.
Here are the times converted to US times:
Monday- Friday Saturday- Sunday
Beijing 6pm- 10pm Beijing 9am – 10pm
EST 6am- 10am Fri-Sun 9pm – 10am
CST 5am- 9am Fri-Sun 8pm – 9am
MST 4am- 8am Fri-Sun 7pm – 8am
PST 3am- 7am Fri-Sun 6pm- 7am
Hawaii 1am- 5am Fri-Sun 4pm – 5am
Payment: Our teachers are paid according to the number of classes finished. The minimum service fee rate range is US$ 14-$18/hour. There are incentives for every lesson, so a typical service fee ranges between US$ 14-22/hour. This business opportunity is ideal for independent contractor teachers looking to supplement their income.
Account Manager II
CenturyLink (NYSE:CTL) is a premier network solutions provider and trusted partner to our customers. As part of our recent acquisition of Level 3 Communications, our portfolio has expanded. More customers. More network. More locations. More opportunities for you. With a global presence in 60 countries, service to more than 350 metro areas domestically, and more than 200,000 miles of fiber; CenturyLink is going places. At CenturyLink, we believe in growth and innovation, for our customers and our employees. Discover how CenturyLink can expand your potential and take your career to new places if youre looking to join a company that celebrates diversity and creativity, with industry-leading benefits and commitment to employee advancement. Were committed to bringing great talent to our team to help us change the world. One network connection at a time.
We are in the process of filling open positions for the combined company following CenturyLinks acquisition of Level 3 Communications. All qualified candidates who express interest by submitting an application to an open posting will be considered. However, based on business needs, preference may be given to internal applicants on certain positions. We still welcome, and encourage, all application submissions while we continue our integration process. Internal applicants are current, active CenturyLink employees, including Level 3 employees who have transitioned to CenturyLink as part of the acquisition.
Responsible for sales account development within an established geographic territory for a complex suite of services and robust product sets to drive sales, increase brand awareness, and grow a specific territory.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
- Experience in solution selling IP, data, and voice network services.
- Experience in hunting, prospecting, and new account development.
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred.
- Strong communication, written, and formal presentation skills as well as ability in selling to the close.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction.
- Proficient in MS office products: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Requires at least 50% or more of time conducting sales activities outside of the office.
- After winning new business, manages customer relationships in order to gain strategic positioning with decision makers, retain existing revenue and obtain additional business.
- Continually learn and develop knowledge of new technologies and selling points including enhancing expertise in the company's products and solutions.
- Develop and implement sales plans that provide clearly defined strategies, tactics and timeframes to maximize revenue. Take ownership of the geographic territory designated by management.
- Responsible for developing sales in the designated target market(s) by identifying new sales opportunities with prospective enterprise customers headquartered in the region by cold calling, premise visits, networking, lead generation, proposal submission, and customer appointments.
- Utilize Siebel & Salesforce.com to provide accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities in order to meet or exceed sales quota requirements.
- Minimum skills required to perform in this role.
- 2-5+ years of sales experience*
Preferred Education, Skills and Experience*
* Education and Experience
- Experience:2+ yrs
- Education Level:Bachelor's Degree
- Field Of Study:Business, Marketing, Sales or similar
- Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Lease Sales Representative - Business Development / B2B
Are you a self-starter, go-getter, and a deal manager looking to move your sales career forward? How about in an industry that is moving the things that move the world forward? The trucking sector of the transportation industry moved nearly 69% of all domestic freight. Penske is a leader in transportation services and we help our customers succeed!
We are expanding our sales team and looking to find passionate, highly motivated, sales-minded individuals to help us grow our business. Qualified candidates will possess a minimum of 5 years in B2B sales experience, new business development and territory management. Bachelor's degree or an additional 4 years of relevant experience required. Candidates require strong communication, organization, and influencing skills. This position is suited for someone who is self-driven, embraces change, and has a comfort level working in a matrixed reporting relationship. The right candidate must be willing to work within a geography with a focus on customer interaction.
The Lease Sales Representative is responsible for identifying sales opportunities, conducting sales calls and customer visits within their assigned territory to diverse customers and executives to help fulfill their transportation and financial needs through full-service truck leasing. Lease Sales Representatives generate sales volume and revenue through a process of prospecting new B2B customers' accounts, retaining existing customers, and penetrating existing customers to increase their volume/revenue of business with Penske Truck Leasing.
This position is responsible for exceeding monthly revenue quotas through ongoing customer development and prospecting activities, consistent proposal generation, and active management of a sales pipeline. As a results driven organization, Penske recognizes our Lease Sales teams efforts with commissions, company vehicle, and top sales performer recognition programs.
Location Address: 2177 W. Landstreet Rd, Orlando, FL 32809
Shift Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5:00pm. May require weekend shifts.
- Proactively identify, pursue, and maintain a constant pipeline of potential customers that meet or exceed established quotas via prospecting, networking and referral activities within a regional market.
- With a thorough understanding of the customer's business model identify and propose products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms to customers utilizing Penske Truck Leasing services that translate into closed, contracted business deals.
- Build relationships with Leasing Customers by acting as a transportation consultant, conducting periodic reviews and managing the voice of the customer process.
- Responsible to extend or renew existing contracts before or upon contract expiration, as well as identify opportunities for customer growth in new geographic locations, new industries, or with additional products and services.
- Embrace a culture of integrity and professionalism and utilize this value based selling methodology in all sales pursuits.
Successful candidates will enjoy an industry leading compensation and benefits package for starters. In addition, they will enjoy the use of a Company Car and will be eligible for our Winner's Circle sales recognition program. Your development and success is as important to our company as it is to you personally; so we'll invest in training and development to better enable you to reach your goals.
This position will be expected to perform to an annual quota set by, and agreed to, with their respective Area Vice President / Area Sales Manager.
Star Ccm+ Application Support Engineer [Turbomachinery]
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management
Requisition Number: 217553
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit:
Class A CDL Truck Drivers - Teams
Start Here, Stay Here.
At CRST Expedited, we’ve got the freight and pay package your team needs. What else?
Call for details! 866-414-6416
Lease Purchase Also Available: 866-271-7783
High Miles – High Pay!
- Lead Drivers earn $.10 more per mile
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus of $.04 more per mile
- Sign on bonuses available
- Longest length of haul in the industry
- Layover & Vacation pay
As an experienced driver you can even make more as a lead driver – earning an additional $.10 per mile. With our “train your own partner” program, not only can you can earn while you train, your partner will start out with 6 month’s pay credit.
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company’s success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Let’s Put Some Miles Behind You.
With us, you’ll get:
- Consistent Hometime
- Career growth opportunities – earn more, fast!
- Well-maintained, late-model Equipment
- Average Fleet Age of just 1 ¼ years
- Best-in-class safety program, including driver-decision shut-down policy
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-414-6416
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Macy’S Seasonal Customer Service, Retail Full Time The Village At Corte Madera
Every day brings a new opportunity for our Seasonal Associates to shine brighter. You’ll work independently and as part of a high-performance retail team to help make memorable shopping experiences for our customers. From interacting with customers to making sure the store is ready for business you’ll be a part of the big picture and the daily details. Many of our current executives and staff started as seasonal associates and joined the regular Macy’s team after the holiday season! ... More »
So if you’re a self starter with good time management skills and love the holidays, why not put your expertise to work! Join our seasonal team: Apply today!
Join this dynamic store team and you will have the opportunity to perform a wide range of retail functions ensuring that the customer is always our #1 priority. As a Customer Service Associate, you’ll perform placement and replenishment of merchandise on the selling floor, complete price changes, set up sales, and fill customers’ on-line orders. As the holiday season progresses, you’ll create an exceptional shopping experience by engaging with customers, completing register transactions and delivering a clean, neat, and easy to shop environment.Click here to see the full job description for the Seasonal Retail Customer Service Associate, including all essential functions and qualifications.
Seasonal Customer Service Associate shift start times will vary by location. Shift start times include:
- Early Mornings- Shift starts between 4 am and 6 am
- Mid Mornings- Shift starts between 7 am and 10 am
- Afternoons- Shift starts between 11 am and 2 pm
- Mid Afternoons- Shift starts between 3 pm and 5 pm
- Evenings- Shift starts between 6 pm and 9 pm
- Late Evenings- Shift starts between 10 pm and midnight
No prior experience is required. Seasonal Customer Service Associates should have excellent communication skills, enjoy engaging with customers, and be comfortable using technology. Along with a strong sense of urgency, he/she should possess the ability to work both independently and as part of a team. This position involves standing for at least two consecutive hours, and involves lifting at least 30 lbs. Must be available to work a flexible retail schedule, which may include day, evening, weekend and/or holidays, based on department and/or store/company needs.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!