Ornament Maker Hand Job Description Sample
To build new tooling such as stamping dies, fixtures and gages by performing the following duties.
The following job/task functions have been identified as the core functions of this position. However, the supervisor or manager may assign additional duties associated with this position.
- Performs all duties and operates machinery & equipment according to MIOSHA standards and company procedures using required safety equipment (gloves, sleeves, ear plugs, etc)
- Studies specifications such as blueprints, sketches, models, or descriptions and visualizes product to determine materials required and machines to be used to fabricate parts and make repairs
- Measures, marks and scribes metal stock for machining
- Die welding
- Sets up and operates machines tools such as lathes, milling machines, blanchard and surface grinder to machine parts and verify conformance of machined parts to specifications
- Lists machined parts and positions and secures parts on surface plate or worktable
- Smooth flat and contoured surfaces to fit and assemble parts together into assemblies and mechanisms
- Verifies dimensions, alignments and clearances
- Perform hand operations involved in producing jigs, fixtures, tools and dies. Uses hand tools of the trade
- Determine specifications for inspection of work, using full range of precision measuring and gauging tools to perform inspection before, during and after machining
- Able and willing to work any shift assigned
- Keeps work areas clean and orderly
- Participates in continuous improvement
- Other duties as assigned by supervision
- Conforms to TS16949 and ISO-14001standards and procedures
- Journeyman Toolmaker
Pipefitter / Hand Tube Bender
Our customer in Ann Arbor is seeking to hire 3 pipefitters for 1st shift with hand tube bending experience. This is a contract to direct hire opportunity and is not a short term, or temporary position. This is a long-term position that averages 45-55 hours/week.. This position is expected to fill quickly.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Experienced as a pipefitter within a machine tool environment
- Must have experience with hand bending tube between 6mm and 20mm
- Must have own tools
- Responsible for layout and installation of all components to specification.
- Ability to bend any tube applicable to system needed: hydraulics, pneumatics, coolants and lube
- Ability to fabricate brackets and mounting systems
- Ability to bench-bend, hand-bend, power-bend metric and standard tubing
- Screw pipe, Victaulic, flange on flange
- Problem solve and trouble shoot
Seasonal Production Hand Packager (Multiple Positions)
TayCal is seeking temporary Hand Packagers to help process holiday orders. The position is responsible for a variety of quality and performance based activities to help ensure customers get a high quality product. The position will vary between equipment operation support, packaging and other finishing duties related to processing each order.
- 5- 6 days per week and a variety of 1st and 2nd shift hours to help process customer orders. Will discuss in more detail during the interview.
Working in a variety of finishing areas to help finalize customer orders
Focus on quality
Have good work ethic and be able to follow instructions, follow standard operating procedures.
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay for PT and FT positions
Taycal is a western based, short run, specialty printing operation in Los Angeles, California, focused upon delivering a diverse portfolio of litho, engraved and digital products at an optimized cost and within the service parameters required by its Taylor Company customers.
Entry Level Tower Hand
Augusta Tower provides paid on-the- job training! It provides safety certifications through its in-house training program.
Our Tower Hands must be able to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis and obviously not be afraid of heights. This labor-intensive position requires the ability to maintain a safe working environment while withstanding extreme weather elements such as rain, snow, and heat.
6 qualities of a Successful Top Hand:
Desire to work in a team environment
Ability to arrive at work on time and prepared for the day
Ability to receive and implement direct feedback
Enthusiasm for working 40+ hours a week.
Competitive Wage – based on experience, work ethic, and attitude
Paid Time Off
Weekly Per Diem included in direct deposit
Paid lodging for crew
Paid on-the-job training
Paid Safety Certifications
Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
401k profit-sharing plan
Quarterly Bonus Structure
Home most weekends
Climb Wireless Towers up to 300’
Performing and recording physical measurements
Installation of antenna, lines, and RRH
Accurately recording data and submitting via electronic report
Assist with technical testing (PIM, Sweep and Fiber)
Excellent communication skills
Must be able to work in team environment and lead by example
Ability to lift and support body weight
Arrive on time, prepared and ready to work with a good attitude…every day
Frequent overnight travel and overtime
Must be a US citizen or a non-citizen that is authorized to work the in the US
Write a short note telling us what you can do for us
Please send your current resume in .DOC or .PDF format to:
Augusta Tower is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Sr. Model Maker - Chasedesign
SR. MODEL MAKER, ChaseDesign
The Sr. Model Maker is a Non-Exempt level position at ChaseDesign that constructs mock ups and models including mechanically functioning prototypes from various levels of documentation from sketches to CAD prints using power and hand tools; leads model making jobs; mentors less experienced model makers and designers; participates in installations including auditing, installing and troubleshooting in the field.
WE ARE CHASE DESIGN
Founded more than 60 years ago, ChaseDesign began as an industrial design firm with product and package design at its center. Our capabilities have grown to include corporate identity and brand design, shopper research, the creation of retail environments and shopper orchestration. ChaseDesign is a fast-paced, strategy-led global design consultancy that blends business strategy, design thinking, and creative acumen to develop relevant and motivating human experiences that drive change. Our work evolves every day, and we pride ourselves on solving difficult, high-level business issues and opportunities across a wide range of high-profile clients.
- Model Making
- Deliver consistently excellent craftsmanship for all retail and product model making projects
- Promote consistently good model making process
- Help to inform and educate less experienced staff to ensure the work is successful
- Ability to fabricate mock ups and models from various levels of documentation from sketches to CAD prints; meet with design teams for briefings and reviews
- Ability to use power tools including table saw, band saw, routers, lathes, CNC milling and hand tools in a safe manner when completing tasks
- Work closely with the design teams in executing design specifications and sourcing materials
- Provide input and make recommendations to the project and/or design management team in new/different solutions as appropriate to the project; move forward with the decision made by the design director or project manager
- Actively participate in developing methods and approaches to model making; innovate
- Accountable for completion of work in a timely and quality manner
- Proactive in seeking information to start a job and to revolve issues raised while completing a job
- Continue to develop skills within the model lab arena including mill and printer operation
- Work with Project Manager to define audit needs; perform store/space audits; document audits and post to job folder on the server; participate in audit download meeting to bring team up to speed with any unusual on-site situations
- Provide onsite installation responsibilities in stores, retail labs or other space including maintaining communication with all involved parties throughout the project to ensure successful completion
- Trouble shoot and resolve issues on site as well as represent ChaseDesign in a professional manner while on the road
- Work with Design Implementation team to purchase products, set shelves and fabricate signage for sets in Genesee Retail Lab
- Promote consistently good model making process, help to inform and educate less experienced staff and clients, to ensure the work is successful
- Work with team to foster better culture and practice in the model lab and company-wide
- Expert understanding of model making materials; fastening and fabrication process
- Travel required
- Strong mechanical design problem solving skills
- Understands scale and architectural drawings of space
- Understands structure/finishes
- Electrical/electronic background a plus
- Able to work under pressure while handling multiple projects and tasks
- Attention to detail; highly organized
- Demonstrated professionalism and integrity
- Proven ability to work within tight timelines
- Strong communication skills
- Works well with others; collaborates with cross-functional teams
- Strong work ethic
- Strong manual dexterity
- Strong mathematical skills in model making applications
- Special vocational preparation (ex: BOCES program) or equivalent educational training
- Several years of experience in constructing various types of models as prototypes
- Proficient in using various machinery and tools in completing tasks
- Electrical/electronic background a plus
Equine Ranch Hand - Aus004000
Miraval Austin (formally Travaasa Experiential Resort) sits nestled in 210 acres of the Balcones Canyonlands Preserve overlooking beautiful Lake Travis and just 30 minutes from downtown Austin. Our property is currently undergoing extensive renovations, and will soon include 117 guest rooms, conference facilities, a beautifully-appointed restaurant with an exhibition kitchen and outdoor patio, full-service spa with infinity edge pool, fitness center, horse stables and covered arena, farm, a challenge course, and many other facilities and amenities available to our guests at this all-inclusive resort.
During our time of growth and expansion, we are seeking a Ranch Hand to join our growing team and help us get ready for our re-opening in Fall 2018. The Ranch Hand is responsible for keeping the Equine facility clean and neat, cleaning stalls, assisting with feeding, delivering supplements, ensuring horses are watered adequately, assist with preparing horses for activities, help keep tack room clean and organized, assist with landscaping around ranch and any other duties required in helping the Equine team and facility run smoothly.
As part of the Hyatt and Miraval family, we offer a complete benefits package, including Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance; 401(k); ESPP, and complementary and discount Hyatt nights.
Miraval associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it is career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
Must be able to work outside in all types of weather conditions including heat, cold, wind, sun and dust for extended period of time
Must be able to perform all tasks associated with farming including ability to lift, push and pull at least 50 lbs.
Must have valid driver's license
CPR/First Aid Certified/Wilderness First Aid preferred or ability to become certified within 30 days of start date
Previous experience working with horses preferred
Previous landscaping experience preferred
Property: Miraval Austin Resort and Spa
Hotel Brand/Office Type: Miraval
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Austin
Pay Basis: Hourly US Dollar (USD)
Job Level: Hourly/Entry Level Employee
Job: Golf and Recreation
Work from Home Availability: No
Remote Position: No
Req ID: AUS004000
Tool & Die Maker I
DESCRIPCION GENERAL DEL PUESTO:
Planificar, organizar y construir fixtures, moldes y componentes a una tolerancia bien precisa usando herramientas de precisión y maquinaria relacionada.
COMPETENCIAS DEL PUESTO:
Reparar y reconstruir componentes de herramientas.
Ejecutar mantenimiento preventivo a herramientas.
Trabajar con dibujos e instrucciones verbales o escritas bajo mínima supervisión o asistencia de compañeros de nivel II y III.
Destrezas manuales, leer planos y conocimientos de matemáticas relacionadas.
Usar dibujos para fabricar todo tipo de pieza de metal u otro material usando maquinaria relacionada como "milling"; torno; etc.
Hacer los "setups" y operar máquinas de precisión.
Determinar qué herramientas y métodos necesita para realizar su trabajo.
Realizar otras tareas asignadas de acuerdo al puesto.
Notificar necesidad de arreglos o cambios substanciales en la operación.
Alertar deficiencia o condición que pueda afectar la calidad del producto.
Hacer movimiento de materiales con "carrito" manual o esfuerzo físico.
Responsable de equipos, limpieza, organización y materiales en el área de trabajo.
Mantener consistencia en volúmenes de producción – eficiencia
Mantener consistencia en producción libre de errores
Mantener las máquinas y el área de trabajo limpias.
REQUISITOS DEL PUESTO:
Educación: Grado Técnico/Vocacional; preferiblemente en Escuela de Troquelería.
Experiencia: Mínimo un (1) año de experiencia relacionada.
Hand Fulfillment- 3Rd Shift
Hand Fulfillment 3rd shift
Work Schedule: 12a - 8a, Monday-Friday and Overtime as needed.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
2.Perform repetitious and previously performed work without supervisory and technical assistance. Assistance may be needed for other work.
3.Multi-tasking that requires focused concentration is expected to be learned – must be willing to cross train.
4.Maintain a clean work area at all times.
5.Process transactions necessary for work situations that requires very good working PC user know-how.
6.Improvising sometimes is necessary to solve work problems to maintain work schedules.
7.As necessary, supervisor may assign to assist and help others with work.
8.Work from verbal or written instructions, work specifications, routing sheets, etc.; uses basic math ---- all in English.
9.Occasional usage of power postage meter
10. May utilize and/or operate material moving equipment, carts, etc. and use some production tools including hand tools and precision devices.
11. When assigned perform duties and tasks outside department and job to the best of individual skill and ability.
12. Work overtime, weekends, and holidays as work schedules require. In peak periods additional overtime is required.
13. Comply with general work rules -- responsible for quality of own work, housekeeping of own work area, and to work safely.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Education and Experience:
Generally high school vocational orientated background or related education is preferred, and typically, 3 months to 3 years of fast pace, high volume production experience or similar background or equivalent combination of education and experience is needed to successfully perform job requirements. Time classified in the specific job classifications does not automatically qualify an individual. In addition to the time guidelines, an individual must meet all other job requirements and a company approved job opening must exist.
Work requires incumbent to be mobile and in a standing / walking position with ability to lift up to 50 lbs regularly. Uses hands to handle, finger, or feel objects, and to perform keyboarding.
Also uses hands and arms to reach and grab objects. Sometimes it is necessary to crouch or kneel. Successful performance requires good vision abilities including close vision. Able to grasp bundles of material up to 4 inches thick, repeatedly.
Business Analyst – Architect’S Right Hand Gets Great Perks
Dessert Finisher/Espresso Maker
DESSERT FINISHER/ESPRESSO MAKER
When you step inside of The Cheesecake Factory, you're surrounded by the best of everything: fresh ingredients, delicious dishes, and incredible people. This Barista-style role is the sweetest gig at The Cheesecake Factory! You'll plate our famous cheesecakes and craft delicious espresso drinks for our guests.
Once you've mastered the Dessert Finisher / Espresso Maker role, you'll have the opportunity to advance to a Cashier or Server and grow your skills and earnings potential. Our busy restaurants mean consistent hours, flexible schedules, and the opportunity to make a good income – as well as a lot of friends along the way!
HERE'S WHAT WE OFFER OUR DESSERT FINISHERS/ESPRESSO MAKERS:
Flexible scheduling – full and part time
Benefits at 25 hours – including paid time off & health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
Discounted Shift Meal + 25% discount when dining as a guest
Training & career growth opportunities
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO BE A DESSERT FINISHER/ESPRESSO MAKER:
Customer/guest service experience preferred.
Intermediate to advanced English reading and communication skills.
Knowledge of weights, measurements and volume.
Ability to stand for extended periods of time, lift up to 35 lbs. and work in a confined area with walk in freezers.
Continuous bending, reaching, twisting and use of hands and arms.
3000 184th St SW
Lynnwood, WA 98037 US
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!