Ornamental Metal Worker Apprentice Job Description Sample
Sheet Metal Worker Apprentice Applicant
SMART Local 177 in Nashville, TN. is looking for applicants for our apprentice program. Applicants that are accepted as apprentices will typically work for one of our contractors during the day and attend school in the evenings.
Experience in the sheet metal industry is a plus but not a necessity. We train our apprentices.
This is a career opportunity not just a job and a chance to become a sheet metal journeyperson.
Project Manager - Ornamental Metal / Metal Extrusion
Ornamental Metal / Metal Extrusion Project Manager
Read Plans/Blueprints/Specifications, Ornamental Metals, Construction Project Management, Project Management, Project Planning, Project Manager, PMP If you are a Project Manager with 3+ experience, please read on! We're nestled in the loving community of Lockport, IL. We started in 2004 and have plans to solidify our team with an experience Steel Fabrication Project Manager. We specialize in Structural Metal work products, such as metal plaster bases, fabricated bar joists, and concrete reinforcing bars. We have built a reputation on providing Top Quality products with Superior Customer Service. We service private custom metal work to being the preferred Steel Fabricators of Electric Companies, Steel Mills, and Power Plants.
What You Will Be Doing Our Ideal Project Manager will essentially be in charge of the overall life-cycle and management of some current and future projects. Use your skills to: - Become a key TEAM Leader
Coordinate and Direct Projects
Implement, Execute, and Control Projects
Manage the completion of projects while improving processes and timelines
Ensure production consistency
Align with Company Strategy, Commitment, and Goals
What You Need for this Position At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
Construction Project Management
PMP What's In It for You SALARY DOE
Retirement Plan So, if you are a Project Manager with 3+ experience, please apply today! Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Ornamental Metal / Metal Extrusion* IL-LockportPL3-1378683
Metal Finisher - Ornamental Metal Shop
Tate Ornamental, Inc is a Middle Tennessee based Architectural Metal, Millwork and Stone company seeking an experienced individual for our Metal Finishing Department in our Ornamental Metal Division - White House, Tennessee. Our main focus of work is architectural metal stairs and rails. Successful candidates will have a minimum 3-5 years of experience or equivalent knowledge in this skilled trade. Additional skills / experience:
- Knowledge of metal finishing techniques
- Experience using hand tools and power tools including but not limited to belt polisher, sander, grinder with a minimum 3-5 years work experience in this field
- Experience with various types of metals (stainless, aluminum, brass, bronze)
- Attention to details
- Work well in a fast paced environment
- Pre-Employment Drug Testing and Random Drug Testing company policies
If you are ready to be a team player in our metal shop, we would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding employment here at Tate Ornamental, Inc.
Other Benefits of working for Tate Ornamental
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Excellent benefits Vacation, Holiday, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Matching 401K
- Excellent Work environment
- Tate Ornamental, Inc. is a Tennessee Drug Free Workplace
- Family Owned and operated Company
We work with commercial clients all over the country. We specialize in creating stairs, canopies and handrails using ferrous and non-ferrous materials such as brass, bronze, aluminum, stainless steel, nickel and wood. In 1993, we expanded our business to include the Millwork and Casework Division, and in 2003 added the Stone and Quartz Division. Additionally, we offer some unique services including rolling, polishing, finishing and water jet cutting.
At Tate Ornamental, we never confuse effort with results. Metal, wood and stone fabrication is what we offer. First class quality, on-time delivery and within budget is how we do it.
Sheet Metal Apprentice
Description Tradesmen International is seeking highly motivated Sheet Metal Apprentices to join our team. If you are a Sheet Metal Apprentice eager to become a skilled Sheet Metal woker by improving your skills and learning new ones, this is your chance to launch your career! We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have plenty of great opportunities for Sheet Metal Apprentices that want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America.
Requirements You will work directly under the supervision of a qualified Journeyman Sheet Metal worker and assemble, install, service, and repair air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating units used in homes, schools, commercial and industrial buildings. Additional responsibilities:
Assisting in servicing products and equipment on assigned projects and ensuring customer satisfaction
Using a variety of hand and power tools, following blueprints or engineering specifications, to mount, assemble, troubleshoot and repair units
Identifying, analyzing and repairing equipment, instruments and products at a customer's location
Performing preventive maintenance, site surveys, installations, and modifications as needed or requested by customers, HVAC Field Technicians, or Field Technician Supervisors
Maintaining stock of inventory, company equipment, and documents all service-related activities
Determining parts to order for repairs and timeliness of need
Delivering parts to job sites, as necessary Simply put, we're not a temp agency and don't just hire anyone. In fact, we're highly selective, committed to hiring only those Sheet Metal Apprentices that have exceptional abilities at their skill level, unwavering reliability, strong work ethic, and a desire to be the best. Additional requirements:
Eagerness and willingness to learn and receive instruction/direction from qualified Journeyman HVAC Technician
Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
High standard of integrity and professionalism
Drug free at all times
Company Details In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
Dental and vision plan
Prescription drug plan
Short-term disability + 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
Tool purchase programs _Tradesmen International is an EO employer
Recruiter Name Jessica Abernathy
Category _Sheet Metal
Sheet Metal Journeyman Or Sheet Metal Apprentice
We are hiring! Are you a licensed Sheet Metal Journeyman or Sheet Metal Apprentice? Apply today to join our team.
- Assemble and install HVAC and duct systems
- Troubleshoot and repair HVAC systems
- Review blueprints and building codes to determine optimal work procedures
- Maintains safe, secure and healthy environment by adhering to Company/Customer safety standards and practices and to legal regulations, alerting others regarding potential hazards or concerns.
- Assist with proper documentation and reports of services provided.
- Learn and abide by company policies and procedures.
- Performs all duties as assigned and adheres to OCE Mechanical’s Core Values of:
- Safety First – in everything we do.
- Integrity – means doing the right thing.
- Service Leadership – throughout the company.
- Innovation – supports continuous growth and improvement.
- Pride and Respect – for yourself and OCE Mechanical.
- Previous experience in commercial duct and HVAC, new and remodel
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A valid driver’s license and a clean driving record are preferred
- Must have or be able to obtain an HVAC license in the state of Oklahoma
- Must possess an advanced knowledge of all applicable codes
- Must possess knowledge of basic equipment functions.
- Knowledge of advanced HVAC techniques and procedures preferred
- Must possess knowledge of basic mathematics related HVAC
- Prior experience with HVAC installation preferred
Sheet Metal Apprentice Opportunity
SHEET METAL WORKERS’ LOCAL 219
is accepting applications from
8:30 am- 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm- 4:00 pm (closed from 12:00pm-1:00pm)
at 3316 Publishers Drive, Rockford IL 61109
SHEET METAL APPRENTICE OPPORTUNITY
Must be 18 years old and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
MUST FURNISH on the day of application:
High school transcripts and GED test scores (if applicable), a copy of your birth certificate, and a $25.00 nonrefundable administration fee
◊ All applications will be considered if basic qualifications are met.
◊ Equal Employment Opportunity – Minorities & Females are encouraged to apply.
Applications can be downloaded from our website: SMWLocal219.com
Commercial Roofing & Sheet Metal Apprentice
Sheet Metal Apprentice
SMART Union Local 48 is seeking highly motivated people to become a Sheet Metal Apprentice to join our team. If you are a person eager to become a skilled Sheet-metal Journeyman by improving your skills and learning new ones, this is your chance to launch your career! Apprentices start at $12.45 plus benefits.
Hvac Installer - Commercial / Sheet Metal Apprentice
Must be able to load, transport, and unload duct materials and equipment. Own tools and supplies to complete duct installation.
Sheet Metal Apprentice
Well established North Shore HVAC Contractor with an opening for a Sheet Metal Apprentice with willingness to be trained and obtain a license. Candidates must have exceptional work habits, good communication skills and the ability to work independently.
We offer a generous wage, excellent field support, training, professional work environment and a comprehensive benefit package.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!