Ornamental Metalwork Designer Job Description Sample
ICL Specialty Fertilizer Turf And Ornamental Marketing Support Coordinator (949-554)
This position is responsible for marketing support and project coordination for ICL
SF Americas assisting the Turf and Ornamental Marketing Manager and Marketing Communications Manager.
Work with the Turf and Ornamental Marketing Managers to develop and execute the Americas Business Marketing Plans.
Design and create external communications such as distributor bulletins, pricing announcements, product sheets, trial sheets, product labels and product graphics for introductions.
Become a key contact for internal business units regarding product and portfolio projects, questions, issues (e.g.: Supply Chain, Customer Service, Finance, Sales, R&D, Regulatory, Manufacturing, Technical Services, Executive Management).
Lead the setup of products (standard offering and custom blends) within ICL SF data management systems including creation of support labels and marketing documents.
Some travel to industry events and with outside sales people to visit end users and gain first-hand experience and knowledge of the market and how ICL SF products are used may be required.
Setup and maintenance of the ICL-SF web site, Turf and Ornamental Rewards Program and Sales Show packets.
Other marketing support as necessary.
Demonstrated mastery of Adobe Creative Cloud products necessary.
Proficiency in the use of Excel, PowerPoint and Word required.
Familiarity with QAD or SAP preferred.
Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects in an entrepreneurial, fast- paced environment.
Strong analytical, computer and problem-solving skills.
Strong communication, facilitation, and presentation skills.
Ability to travel up to <5% of="" the="">5%>
BS/BA degree in Science, Agriculture, Business, Marketing or related field preferred.
1+ year of horticulture/agriculture (or related) industry experience in Regulatory, Marketing, Sales, Business and/or Technical field preferred.
Experience with fertilizers and plant protection products for Turf, landscape, lawncare or horticulture preferred.
Experience with a Responsible Care qualified company preferred.
Sales Representative - Turf And Ornamental - Target
Sales Representative – Turfgrass and Ornamental
Target Specialty Products is proud to be a leading wholesale distributor of specialty agricultural chemicals, application equipment, products, supplies, services and education. Target serves the entire United States from 18 conveniently located branch locations and provides products and services to the following industries, in both the private and public sector: structural pest control, landscape construction and maintenance, golf course maintenance and turfgrass maintenance, production nursery, industrial vegetation management, aquatic, forestry and vector control.
We are currently seeking energetic, self-motivated individuals to cover the Turf Grass and Ornamental Markets. Candidate must have 4-year degree or 5 years experience in Horticultural field.
Must possess good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
Generous Base Pay + Commissions
Health Insurance + 401k
Paid Vacations/Sick time
Vehicle with Gas
Desired Skills and Experience
We prefer candidates with these qualifications:
5+ year's experience in horticulture related field with a stable work history or a 4-year College Degree
Outgoing, Energetic and Persistent
Trustworthy and able to work independently with minimal supervision
Professional Appearance & Demeanor: Business Casual Attire
Comfortable speaking with and presenting to individuals and small groups
Proficient Computer Skills:
Internet, email, contact management software and smart phone operation
Excellent verbal and written communication
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Link to Federal employment poster:http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provisionhttps://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Sr. Instructional Designer - Davidson NC Or Atlanta GA
Build a better career with MSC.
Serving customer and community starts with the very best people doing their very best work. That is precisely what we have at MSC Industrial Supply Co., a leading North American distributor of metalworking and maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) products and services.
Requisition ID : 2078
Employment Type : Full Time
Job Category : Learning and Development
Work Location : Davidson, NC (CSC)
State or Province : North Carolina (US-NC)
Potential Work Location : United States : Georgia : Atlanta || United States : North Carolina : Davidson
This position can be located in Atlanta or Davidson NC
Master's degree or the equivalent work experience required.
5+ years of Instructional Design required.
2+ year of training experience required.
Knowledge of Instructional Design methodologies required.
Experience in rapid e-learning authoring and multimedia development tools, required [i.e., Adobe Captivate, Articulate 360 (Storyline, Rise), Adobe Presenter, and Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Audition, Premiere, After Effects)].
Experience in Needs Analysis and Evaluation.
Video editing and design.
Experience designing sales-related training.
CPLP or other Instructional Design certification(s).
ROLE DESCRIPTION/DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
The Senior Instructional Designer will develop sales training solutions using instructional design methodologies, including needs analysis, design, and development. Will develop the course and program design plans for web-based, video, eLearning, self-study and face to face instructor-led training. Will also serve as a mentor to others on the instructional design team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Plans and leads the training development process, including, but not limited to, course/program design, development of learning assessments at the course and program level, and development of facilitator guides using adult learning principles and instructional design methodology.
Serves as project manager on course development, interacts and works collaboratively and creatively with all levels of management and SME's to ensure that design, development, and delivery of training is consistent with business initiative objectives.
Analyzes sales training needs and designs learning products in multiple formats (e.g. instructor-led, self-study, web-based, video, and simulation) that support business goals and improve individual performance.
Works with trainers and subject matter experts to gather pertinent information and to pilot/test training materials.
Supports the implementations by editing materials based on feedback.
Organizes and writes training course materials.
Updates training materials in conjunction with operational changes.
Writes policy, procedure and technical documentation.
Collects and assists in the analysis of resource materials.
Investigates new types of training and materials needed to convey learning.
Improves the effectiveness of training programs by identifying instructional media options.
Assists in the development of performance measures, achievement tests, questionnaires, simulations scenarios, and observation and performance checklists.
Ensures that all training materials developed are consistent with the Sales Readiness team standard.
Drives MSC culture within the department and throughout the company to ensure unity of vision and fulfillment of MSC's mission.
Establishes instructional design processes and design/development standards.
Evaluates instructional technologies and assets needed for the instructional design team.
Coaches the instructional design team to learn and maximize use of instructional technologies according to instructional design principles.
Mentors new and tenured instructional designers to deliver high-quality training solutions consistent with established standards.
Leads the development of outsourced eLearning projects as the ID SME and project manager.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Master's degree or the equivalent work experience required.
Minimum of five years of Instructional Design required.
Some training experience required.
Knowledge of Instructional Design methodologies required.
Experience in managing multiple large-scale design projects required.
Demonstrated ability to design and implement training solutions with a blended approach, including instructor-led, e-learning, web-based training curriculum, and learning management systems (LMS) required.
Experience in rapid e-learning authoring and multimedia development tools required [i.e., Adobe Captivate, Articulate 360 (Storyline, Rise), Adobe Presenter, and Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Audition, Premiere, After Effects)].
Computer literacy and proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software required.
Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
Coaching and influencing/driving change
Strong project management and organizational skills with sensitivity to deadlines required.
Demonstrates analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as a strong commitment to customer satisfaction required.
Knowledge of industrial distribution, sales, and/or manufacturing preferred.
- A valid driver's license and the ability to travel up to 10% of the time are required.
CULTURE AND PERKS
For 75 years, our Company has earned a reputation for providing customers with the best products and unparalleled service. We are a broad-line distributor of metalworking and maintenance, repair and operations solutions and services. As a leading distributor, top manufacturers count on our Company to deliver. We help customers drive productivity and cost savings by leveraging technology, our supply chain expertise and quick delivery of our vast product line. From our founder Sidney Jacobson selling tools out of the trunk of his car in 1941 to becoming a publicly-traded Fortune 1000 company currently with $2.9 billion in annual sales, we continue to be positioned for growth.
Integrity. Respect. Community. Customer driven. Passion for greatness.
These are the hallmarks of our unique culture that we value as (confidential company )associates and are integral to (confidential company) growth. Our environment is fast-paced, dynamic and team-oriented. We view change as an opportunity to continually provide innovative solutions to our customers. We're committed to maintaining a positive work environment and having an open door policy to ensure we listen to our associates. We share information, work hard and celebrate our accomplishments.
REPORTS TO: Sr Manager, Sales Readiness
REMOTE WORK: Remote work available
TRAVEL: Up to 10% of the time
VISA: Visa sponsorship not supported
Job Type: Full-time
People. Collaboration. Insight. That's how you build something that works.
Built on a foundation of trust, MSC works side by side with our customers to help them drive business results. With more than one million product offerings and 75+ years of experience across industries, MSC strives to help our customers achieve greater productivity, profitability, and growth through inventory management and other innovative supply chain solutions.
As one of America's Best Large Employers (named in 2017 by Forbes magazine), we care about our associates and have programs in place to help our 6,000+ team members achieve their potential. When you join our team, you will receive rewards and recognition for your contributions, training and professional development opportunities, as well as a variety of benefits to support you and your family's health, well-being, and financial future.
If you are inspired to learn, take risks, and succeed as a team, you can build a better career at MSC.
Equal Opportunity Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Nearest Major Market: Charlotte
Nearest Secondary Market: Concord
Graphic Designer / Web Designer
- General graphic design responsibilities
- Work directly with the software development team for UI/UX
- Troubleshooting issues
- HTML and CSS
- Exceptional graphic design skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS (advanced knowledge preferred)
- Experience troubleshooting software
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service manners
- Ability to multi-task
- Good writing skills
CES is seeking a Security Designer to join our client in their Lakewood Office. As a Security Designer you would be responsible for assiting in system planning, design, and documentation. Security Designers assist in the planning and designing of buildings. They are responsible for creating cabling systems, design calculations, and equipment review.
- Assist in the overall system planning.
- Create cabling system documents.
- Work directly with clients to suit their budget and prioritize project needs.
Security Designers must have:
- Previous experience in Cabled Infrastructure and Electronic Security Systems detailing and design.
- A working understanding of the standard project delivery models.
- Knowledge of Security Systems including Access Control/Intrusion Detection/Surveillance Systems.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit.
- ASIS PSP Credential, ISC Certification.
Preferred Qualifications for Security Designer:
- Knowledge of Nurse Call, Intercom design, MATV/CATV design, public address overhead paging, Emergency call systems and other similar systems.
- BICSI RCDD, PMP, CTS, CTS-D certification(s).
- Previous experience working in an Architecture/Engineering consulting firm.
- An interest in sustainable design.
UX (User Experience) Designer
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Applicants only, no corp-to-corp candidates, third parties, or agencies please.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Core interaction design skills with consumer facing apps and high productivity apps experience.
- Responsive design experience and strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience guiding the design through research and creating low fidelity wireframes, mockups, and flow diagrams.
- Fluency with visual and interaction design tools - Sketch, Adobe XD, Adobe design software suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign).
- 5+ years of professional design experience in a consulting or in-house environment.
- UX experience within an Agile team process.
- Portfolio that demonstrates ability to explore, design, and document digital user experiences grounded in user, business, and technical insights.
- Possess a clear understanding of business goals.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ready to hit the ground running and work independently and a high pace.
- Must be comfortable with critique, collaboration, and co-authorship.
- Confident in individual expertise and perspective, but eager to learn from others.
- Must have a strong understanding of the end-to-end design process and evidence of using appropriate methods to inform solutions.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and data in order to deliver the experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, Computer Science, E-Business or a design-related degree.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Master’s degree a plus.
- Digital experience in retail, e-commerce, and shopping across desktop/mobile channels.
We’re looking for a senior-level UX Designer to work for us at our client location in a long-term, right-to-hire position. This is a hybrid role, where the ideal candidate will have experience leading own and drive the research and design from a UX perspective. You will be responsible for researching ideas, defining user behavior, and creating supporting UX requirements for digital products and services. You will work with a dynamic team of digital professionals in an exciting environment as our client expands its presence in web, mobile, and other digital technologies. You will:
- Regularly communicate with business teams/product owners, technical teams & users to help gather details for creating user designs.
- Work with multiple teams to deliver designs iteratively and guide the design process.
- Integrate brand into digital projects and maintain consistent user experience.
- Conducts research to inform the creation of useful, usable, and delightful new experience and features for our customers and agents as well as continually innovating on our existing experiences.
- Defines the customer journey and their shopping and purchasing experience. Gain insight through feedback about customer needs and pain points.
- Quickly learn and gather relevant information to guide design direction and create holistic visual design solutions that address business, brand and user requirements.
- Develop wireframes, prototypes, specifications, style guides, visual assets and other design deliverables.
- Clearly present and instruct teams on design vision and process.
- Integrate user testing feedback into designs and constantly learn about how users interact with products.
- Experience taking designs from workflow diagrams to high-fidelity wireframes.
- Research target audience and goals, task and workflow modeling as well as regularly scanning the competitive landscape.
- Develop UX research strategy for technology applications, websites and other digital experiences across various platforms including desktop, mobile and tablet.
- Help interpret and understand user feedback and provide input for design decisions based on that feedback
- Conduct ongoing research of user needs - before, during and after product implementation and facilitating sessions to document requirements from users and stakeholders.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously with multiple teams and manage deadlines.
Interaction Designer / Service Designer
Job Description: & Qualifications
Interaction Designer / Service Designer
Our studio at Greenfield Labs is growing. We are looking for an Interaction Designer / Service Designer to join our team.
About Greenfield Labs.
Greenfield Labs is a partnership between Ford and IDEO. We are a multidisciplinary team using design to develop and pilot new products and services to bring humanity to mobility and transportation solutions in cities around the world.
Our interaction designers create holistic, seamless solutions for a constantly-changing landscape in the transportation and mobility space. We connect the physical and digital world, bringing intuitive, holistic experiences to life through human-centered design.
Within our studio, you will:
Work in an extremely collaborative environment, alongside designers with diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
Be part of leading projects that bring about change inside and outside of Ford.
Go beyond screen design integrating interactive digital experiences with services and systems grounded in human-centered design.
Collaborate on designing, running and testing new solutions through experiments and prototypes at varying levels of fidelity–from scenario storytelling, information architecture, wireframing, data visualization, click-prototypes, animation and motion design to build-ready assets and coded prototypes as proof-of-concept.
Help to shape and develop the craft of Interaction Design at Greenfield Labs; exploring new directions, working with other Interaction Designers to build a strong practice and pushing the boundaries of the craft.
You're a confident and flexible team player who values harmonious collaboration.
You are a design thinker at heart; open-minded, curious, exploratory, iterative and optimistic.
You're as passionate about designing delightful user experiences as you are about using systems thinking and human-centered design to inspire solving big problems.
You're agile and can flex between being scrappy to move fast and detail-oriented to go deep; nurturing a cohesive product vision and finessing visual designs at a vector or pixel level when necessary.
You are able to see both the big picture and the small details, navigating the ambiguity of designing for complex, hairy problems.
You have a passion for design, a pulse on emerging trends and technology, and a developed point of view about your work.
- Bachelor's degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, HCI or New Media
- 3+ years interaction/service design experience across digital media, with a wide experience in creating innovative solutions.
- 3+ years experience in leading cross-disciplinary or other design-oriented teams within a corporate or agency environment through multiple phased projects or programs,
- 3+ years of experience designing digital service experiences and ability to innovate, visualize and prototype new concepts to demonstrate and test with potential users and stakeholders
Experience designing service experiences that connect the physical and digital world.
Experience working in the transportation and mobility space.
Extensive experience with graphic design and interactive tools such as Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, HTML/JS/CSS, InVision, Principle, and After Effects.
Strong verbal, written and visual presentation skills.
Ability to communicate the value of interaction design within a design and business context, and identify the critical design trade-offs to deliver value-add solutions.
The distance between imagination and … creation. It can be measured in years of innovation, or in moments of brilliance. When you join the Ford team discover all the benefits, rewards and development opportunities you'd expect from a diverse global leader. You'll become part of a team that is already leading the way, with ingenious solutions and attainable products – and it is always ready to go further.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
Senior Product Designer
Work with other designers, researchers, product managers, engineers, customer experience associates, data analysts, and others to design, prototype, test, build, measure, and iterate on new and existing products. You’ll use the written word, paper sketches, prototype code—whatever it takes—to communicate your ideas and to shape the future of music production.
What You’ll Do:
- Sketch, wireframe, prototype, design, and deliver high-fidelity visuals and interactions
- Lead design projects from problem definition to production and beyond
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and others to drive projects forward and contribute to the overall direction of your area
- Participate and provide feedback in design reviews
- Help other designers grow their skills by providing mentorship
- Participate in design candidate interviews
- Work with design leadership to improve design and hiring processes
- You have a demonstrated ability to turn abstract ideas into high quality products for people
- You have a portfolio showcasing a history of high quality work
- You can clearly articulate your design decisions and the problems you’re solving
- You are autonomous. You take ownership of your work and responsibility for every last detail.
- You’re able to storyboard, wireframe, and/or sketch ideas to articulate your thoughts effectively
- You’re humble; ready to provide, receive, and incorporate actionable feedback
- You share early and often and thrive on iterating on your work
- You’re well versed in music and have a love for creator culture
- You can prototype and/or build your work with code
- You have experience working at high-growth organizations
Senior Architectural Designer
We are seeking an experienced and talented Architectural Designer for the design of corporate commercial, mixed-use developments, and multifamily projects. This position will require creativity and strong organizational skills to find innovative solutions that exceed client expectations.
- Coordinates design efforts during all phases of a project including master planning, programming, schematic design, design development, construction documents, specifications and construction administration
- Develops presentation strategies
- Communicates design ideas through hand sketching, 3D computer renderings and verbal presentation skills
- Coordinates with consultants, contractors, fabricators, specification writers, and design team members
- Must work well in a collaborative environment and be able to respond to design needs from multiple project architects, directors and firm principals
- Serves in a mentoring role for emerging professionals
- Participates in interview presentations to help win work
- Ability to get in front of clients and potential clients to present design ideas.
- Ability to manage the design process of several concurrent projects
- Professional Degree in Architecture (B. Arch or M. Arch) from a NAAB Accredited University
- 8+ years of relevant professional experience
- Architectural Registration – Texas preferred
- LEED Accreditation preferred
- Excellent verbal and graphic communication skills
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop & InDesign preferred
- Proficient in 3DS Max preferred
- Knowledge of building codes
Senior Principal Facility Designer (Structural Architectural Plumbing, Fire Suppression, Hvac, Electrical, Etc.)
The Facilities Engineering Developer will be able to perform HVAC duct layouts, plumbing and piping layouts, architectural layouts, underground utilities, parking lots, landscaping, structural steel layouts, office furniture layouts, etc.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Industrial Facility and equipment designs.
- Extensive knowledge of the local and national building codes such as IBC, NFPA, NEC, ASME, ANSI, etc.
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work with all engineering disciplines and architects
- Experience with layouts that include equipment such as CNC Machining Centers, Walk-in Ovens, Walk-in Freezers, Plant Air Compressor’s, Plant Vacuum Pumps, etc.
- Experience in aerospace industry.
- Past experience designing full scope Light Industrial Buildings, including the equipment that will be used to manufacture product
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!