Ornamental Metalwork Designer Job Description Sample
Sales Representative - Turf And Ornamental - Target
Sales Representative – Turfgrass and Ornamental
Target Specialty Products is proud to be a leading wholesale distributor of specialty agricultural chemicals, application equipment, products, supplies, services and education. Target serves the entire United States from 18 conveniently located branch locations and provides products and services to the following industries, in both the private and public sector: structural pest control, landscape construction and maintenance, golf course maintenance and turfgrass maintenance, production nursery, industrial vegetation management, aquatic, forestry and vector control.
We are currently seeking energetic, self-motivated individuals to cover the Turf Grass and Ornamental Markets. Candidate must have 4-year degree or 5 years experience in Horticultural field.
Must possess good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
Generous Base Pay + Commissions
Health Insurance + 401k
Paid Vacations/Sick time
Vehicle with Gas
Desired Skills and Experience
We prefer candidates with these qualifications:
5+ year's experience in horticulture related field with a stable work history or a 4-year College Degree
Outgoing, Energetic and Persistent
Trustworthy and able to work independently with minimal supervision
Professional Appearance & Demeanor: Business Casual Attire
Comfortable speaking with and presenting to individuals and small groups
Proficient Computer Skills:
Internet, email, contact management software and smart phone operation
Excellent verbal and written communication
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Link to Federal employment poster:http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provisionhttps://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
ICL Specialty Fertilizer Turf And Ornamental Marketing Support Coordinator (949-554)
This position is responsible for marketing support and project coordination for ICL
SF Americas assisting the Turf and Ornamental Marketing Manager and Marketing Communications Manager.
Work with the Turf and Ornamental Marketing Managers to develop and execute the Americas Business Marketing Plans.
Design and create external communications such as distributor bulletins, pricing announcements, product sheets, trial sheets, product labels and product graphics for introductions.
Become a key contact for internal business units regarding product and portfolio projects, questions, issues (e.g.: Supply Chain, Customer Service, Finance, Sales, R&D, Regulatory, Manufacturing, Technical Services, Executive Management).
Lead the setup of products (standard offering and custom blends) within ICL SF data management systems including creation of support labels and marketing documents.
Some travel to industry events and with outside sales people to visit end users and gain first-hand experience and knowledge of the market and how ICL SF products are used may be required.
Setup and maintenance of the ICL-SF web site, Turf and Ornamental Rewards Program and Sales Show packets.
Other marketing support as necessary.
Demonstrated mastery of Adobe Creative Cloud products necessary.
Proficiency in the use of Excel, PowerPoint and Word required.
Familiarity with QAD or SAP preferred.
Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects in an entrepreneurial, fast- paced environment.
Strong analytical, computer and problem-solving skills.
Strong communication, facilitation, and presentation skills.
Ability to travel up to <5% of="" the="">5%>
BS/BA degree in Science, Agriculture, Business, Marketing or related field preferred.
1+ year of horticulture/agriculture (or related) industry experience in Regulatory, Marketing, Sales, Business and/or Technical field preferred.
Experience with fertilizers and plant protection products for Turf, landscape, lawncare or horticulture preferred.
Experience with a Responsible Care qualified company preferred.
Graphic Designer / Web Designer
- General graphic design responsibilities
- Work directly with the software development team for UI/UX
- Troubleshooting issues
- HTML and CSS
- Exceptional graphic design skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS (advanced knowledge preferred)
- Experience troubleshooting software
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service manners
- Ability to multi-task
- Good writing skills
Sr. Instructional Designer - Davidson NC Or Atlanta GA
Build a better career with MSC.
Serving customer and community starts with the very best people doing their very best work. That is precisely what we have at MSC Industrial Supply Co., a leading North American distributor of metalworking and maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) products and services.
Requisition ID : 2078
Employment Type : Full Time
Job Category : Learning and Development
Work Location : Davidson, NC (CSC)
State or Province : North Carolina (US-NC)
Potential Work Location : United States : Georgia : Atlanta || United States : North Carolina : Davidson
This position can be located in Atlanta or Davidson NC
Master's degree or the equivalent work experience required.
5+ years of Instructional Design required.
2+ year of training experience required.
Knowledge of Instructional Design methodologies required.
Experience in rapid e-learning authoring and multimedia development tools, required [i.e., Adobe Captivate, Articulate 360 (Storyline, Rise), Adobe Presenter, and Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Audition, Premiere, After Effects)].
Experience in Needs Analysis and Evaluation.
Video editing and design.
Experience designing sales-related training.
CPLP or other Instructional Design certification(s).
ROLE DESCRIPTION/DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
The Senior Instructional Designer will develop sales training solutions using instructional design methodologies, including needs analysis, design, and development. Will develop the course and program design plans for web-based, video, eLearning, self-study and face to face instructor-led training. Will also serve as a mentor to others on the instructional design team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Plans and leads the training development process, including, but not limited to, course/program design, development of learning assessments at the course and program level, and development of facilitator guides using adult learning principles and instructional design methodology.
Serves as project manager on course development, interacts and works collaboratively and creatively with all levels of management and SME's to ensure that design, development, and delivery of training is consistent with business initiative objectives.
Analyzes sales training needs and designs learning products in multiple formats (e.g. instructor-led, self-study, web-based, video, and simulation) that support business goals and improve individual performance.
Works with trainers and subject matter experts to gather pertinent information and to pilot/test training materials.
Supports the implementations by editing materials based on feedback.
Organizes and writes training course materials.
Updates training materials in conjunction with operational changes.
Writes policy, procedure and technical documentation.
Collects and assists in the analysis of resource materials.
Investigates new types of training and materials needed to convey learning.
Improves the effectiveness of training programs by identifying instructional media options.
Assists in the development of performance measures, achievement tests, questionnaires, simulations scenarios, and observation and performance checklists.
Ensures that all training materials developed are consistent with the Sales Readiness team standard.
Drives MSC culture within the department and throughout the company to ensure unity of vision and fulfillment of MSC's mission.
Establishes instructional design processes and design/development standards.
Evaluates instructional technologies and assets needed for the instructional design team.
Coaches the instructional design team to learn and maximize use of instructional technologies according to instructional design principles.
Mentors new and tenured instructional designers to deliver high-quality training solutions consistent with established standards.
Leads the development of outsourced eLearning projects as the ID SME and project manager.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Master's degree or the equivalent work experience required.
Minimum of five years of Instructional Design required.
Some training experience required.
Knowledge of Instructional Design methodologies required.
Experience in managing multiple large-scale design projects required.
Demonstrated ability to design and implement training solutions with a blended approach, including instructor-led, e-learning, web-based training curriculum, and learning management systems (LMS) required.
Experience in rapid e-learning authoring and multimedia development tools required [i.e., Adobe Captivate, Articulate 360 (Storyline, Rise), Adobe Presenter, and Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Audition, Premiere, After Effects)].
Computer literacy and proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software required.
Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
Coaching and influencing/driving change
Strong project management and organizational skills with sensitivity to deadlines required.
Demonstrates analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as a strong commitment to customer satisfaction required.
Knowledge of industrial distribution, sales, and/or manufacturing preferred.
- A valid driver's license and the ability to travel up to 10% of the time are required.
CULTURE AND PERKS
For 75 years, our Company has earned a reputation for providing customers with the best products and unparalleled service. We are a broad-line distributor of metalworking and maintenance, repair and operations solutions and services. As a leading distributor, top manufacturers count on our Company to deliver. We help customers drive productivity and cost savings by leveraging technology, our supply chain expertise and quick delivery of our vast product line. From our founder Sidney Jacobson selling tools out of the trunk of his car in 1941 to becoming a publicly-traded Fortune 1000 company currently with $2.9 billion in annual sales, we continue to be positioned for growth.
Integrity. Respect. Community. Customer driven. Passion for greatness.
These are the hallmarks of our unique culture that we value as (confidential company )associates and are integral to (confidential company) growth. Our environment is fast-paced, dynamic and team-oriented. We view change as an opportunity to continually provide innovative solutions to our customers. We're committed to maintaining a positive work environment and having an open door policy to ensure we listen to our associates. We share information, work hard and celebrate our accomplishments.
REPORTS TO: Sr Manager, Sales Readiness
REMOTE WORK: Remote work available
TRAVEL: Up to 10% of the time
VISA: Visa sponsorship not supported
Job Type: Full-time
People. Collaboration. Insight. That's how you build something that works.
Built on a foundation of trust, MSC works side by side with our customers to help them drive business results. With more than one million product offerings and 75+ years of experience across industries, MSC strives to help our customers achieve greater productivity, profitability, and growth through inventory management and other innovative supply chain solutions.
As one of America's Best Large Employers (named in 2017 by Forbes magazine), we care about our associates and have programs in place to help our 6,000+ team members achieve their potential. When you join our team, you will receive rewards and recognition for your contributions, training and professional development opportunities, as well as a variety of benefits to support you and your family's health, well-being, and financial future.
If you are inspired to learn, take risks, and succeed as a team, you can build a better career at MSC.
Equal Opportunity Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Nearest Major Market: Charlotte
Nearest Secondary Market: Concord
Designer Associate Or Designer
NOTE: Education and relevant experience will be used to determine appropriate salary and grade level to fill this vacancy.
Designer Associate (entry level)
Designer (intermediate level)
Perform daily work activities with direct to moderate supervision. Work activities to be performed include the preparation, development and coordination of maps, sketches, diagrams and other engineering related drawings in 2D/3D. The following are activities that will be performed, but not limited to.
Create, revise and maintain engineering and record drawings and sketches.
Support the creation, revision, and maintenance of facilities and equipment documents, including but not limited to construction, equipment, property documents and records.
Obtain information required to perform work from verbal communication, sketches, marked drawings, listings, field notes, vendors' catalogs and technical reference manuals and site visits.
Coordinate information and design across a multi-disciplinary team to ensure deliverables are compliant with project expectations.
Perform mathematical calculations required to accomplish assigned work which may include:
Voltage drop and cable sizing,
Conduit fill calculations,
Oil containment sizing.
Proficiency in the use of computer aided design software.
Work with other organizations of the Company to coordinate the work and assure that it is performed in a safe and efficient manner.
Read vendors' prints, shop and other drawings and equipment operating instructions, and incorporate the information into the work being performed.
Create bills of material and submit requisitions for the procurement of the project equipment.
Provide support to construction and professional field service personnel to resolve issues and concerns during the construction phase of projects.
Assist in training AEP employees in basic skills of the position.
Promote and support the Company's Accident Prevention and Safety and Health programs.
Demonstrate ethical behavior as outlined in the AEP corporate policies.
Support the AEP Corporate Compliance policies.
Instructional Systems Designer
Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct analyses to identify and validate training requirements and document results of analyses.
- Design and implement training-related human performance improvement (HPI) interventions.
- Design, develop, and implement prototype and final courseware for interactive multi-media, computer-based, web-based, and distributed learning presentations to include gaming applications.
- Apply Instructional Systems Development principles in the development of new/modified training devices.
- Plan and accomplish production of instructional materials, e.g., Authoring Instructional Materials, Content Planning Module, Computer-Assisted Instruction and supporting documents.
- Provide CSS in preparing the following Products/Documents/Reports:
- ISD: Training Situation Analyses, Training System Functional Descriptions, Military Characteristics, Instructional Performance Requirements, Instructional Media Requirements, Instructional Media Design, Training Program Structure, Course Conduct Information, Training Conduct Support, Training Evaluation, Test Package, Instructional Media Package, Training Systems Support; Electronic Performance Support Systems (EPSS);
- HSI: Mission Analysis, Mission Scenarios, Functional Flow Block Diagrams, Operational Sequence Diagrams, Performance Baseline Specifications, Quality Function Descriptions, Top Down Functional Analysis, Workload Analysis, Test Analysis, Manpower Estimation;
- Knowledge and application of Instructional Systems Design procedures, for the functional design of a variety of military training, training support systems and equipment.
- Demonstrated experience in computer base training, web-based training (WBT) for interactive courseware to design products, e.g., flowcharts, storyboards and computer program design documents.
- Knowledge of processes such as ISD, NTSP, and Top Down Functional Analysis (TDFA) to support training program developers and other technical support personnel.
- Practical knowledge and skill in interpersonal communications with civilian and military personnel, including oral briefings/presentations, listening techniques, and developing written material, especially technical reports documenting research and analysis performed, e.g., MIL-PRF-29612 and MIL-HDBK-29612.
- Understanding of military training (preferred)
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned
- MA/MS/MEd and two (2) years of experience in Instructional Design.
- Allowable Substitutions: BA/BS degree in Education, Instructional Systems, or related field and three (3) years of experience in Instructional Design or Degree in Education or related field with twenty-four (24) hours in specific education areas. Instructional Systems major is preferable. The twenty-four (24) hours must fall within learning theory, instructional design, instructional development, evaluation, computers in education, and include four (4) of these five (5) categories.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.
Coley is seeking an individual who demonstrates strong ability to collaborate effectively with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to conduct needs/task analyses for professional training and solutions to performance based problems, create training objectives, design content, and develop assessments while demonstrating sound instructional principles, strategies and techniques. This includes compiling and organizing information, and writing and editing instructional materials to adapt classroom-based courseware and products, reference documents, and raw materials into clear, effective, interactive eLearning training.
You will work onsite at the George P. Shultz National Foreign Affairs Training Center in Arlington, Virginia. Situated in a campus-like setting of 72 acres, the Shultz offers more than 800 courses (nearly 600 on campus and 275 via distance learning platforms) with approximately 170,000 enrollments annually.
Your work will help FSI continue to be a catalyst for Global Change by employing cutting-edge educational technology, the latest advancements in cognitive research, and the work of innovative thought leaders from around the world to broaden organizational capacities and to strive for better outcomes for our country and the world.
What You’ll Bring…
- Expertise in professionally writing, reviewing, and editing storyboards in timely fashion.
- Highly skilled in detail-oriented documentation, with significant abilities in communicating verbally and in writing with Government Project Manager, SMEs and programmers in a tactful manner, as well as providing written feedback to Government Project Manager and clients.
- Ability to design a wide variety of web-based multimedia training applications. Proven expertise serving as instructional designer of eLearning courses or projects that demonstrate sound instructional principles, strategies and techniques and are SCORM and Section 508 compliant.
- Significant experience with distributed learning applications, interface usability, Section 508 accessibility, SCORM, learning management systems, and integration of streaming media into web-based training applications, including training interface with learning management system Learn.com.
- Clearly and effectively interpret and report course/product item evaluations.
- Familiarity with industry standard and USG web development policies and standards preferred.
- Significant, proven experience as a member of a team; positive interpersonal skills and a customer-service orientation, particularly with clients from a wide variety of cultures.
- BA/BS in any relevant field is required. MA/MS preferred
- Minimum 5 years of progressively challenging instructional design experience at a mid or higher level
- 2 years’ instructional design experience at a mid or higher level plus BS/BA
- U.S Citizenship required
We offer a highly competitive compensation package including base salary, generous paid time off, and a full range of benefits including medical, RX, vision and dental coverage for full-time regular employees. Other benefits include Flexible Spending Account, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Short & Long Term Disability, and Group Life and AD&D Insurance; plus Optional Life Insurance is available for both the employee & family members. We also provide many other benefits including an Employee Recognition Programs, Employee Assistance Program; Training for Technical, Professional and Personal Development; Employee Performance and Idea Incentives; and Discounted Merchandise Program.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Sr. Designer - Digital Communications
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop innovative and engaging digital experiences that incorporate digital best practices as well as align with business and design goals.
- Provide strategic recommendations on new and interesting ways to drive web engagement
- Use innovative design styles that enhance the end user experience
- Help lead usability testing and research; translate findings into functional improvements
- Embrace challenges and always be looking for ways to improve the product
- Champion American’s internal visual design and brand standards and maintain consistency and ease of use across all digital channels
- Embrace the creative process through discovery; explore and create conceptual models, flows, sitemaps, and navigation schemes
- Deploy content from various content management systems utilizing CSS/HTML skills
- Look for ways to leverage innovative emerging technology to accomplish communication and engagement goals
- Minimum 3 years experience in developing engaging web-based interfaces
- Strong visual design skills including screen layouts, information design, motion graphics and typography
- Experience working in a mobile first design and/or native mobile app environment with a focus in iOS and Android OS.
- Experience with responsive/adaptive design techniques
- Ability to collaborate with other designers and manage a web development project from initial design concepts to implementation
- Experience with user testing to inform design and development
- Experience with organizing large amounts of content to deliver user interfaces that are meaningful and easy to use/navigate
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, Agile based, iterative environment
- Experience working with social business or enterprise social collaboration platforms such as Lithium, Jive/Aurea, Yammer, SharePoint, or Salesforce.com communities
- Portfolio of work that demonstrates required skills and detailed attention to typography, color, imagery, motion, and graphic elements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience working in Python and Swift preferred
- Experience working with the iOS and Android SDKs preferred
Ui/Ux Designer / Front-End Developer
Join a passionate, innovative team creating apps for global enterprises
Our client, a leading developer of enterprise apps is looking for an exceptional UI/UX Designer with FE development skills to join their team. They are seeking someone with a passion for outstanding UI design and pixel-perfect web development. This role can be remote for exceptional candidates; preference is given to candidates based in metro Atlanta area.
This is a great opportunity to unleash your creativity in a fast paced, “startup like” environment
- Create and maintain style guides for multi-brand product portfolio
- Design eye-catching graphics for email marketing campaigns, digital advertising campaigns, videos, product documentation pages, marketing landing pages, marketplace product listings, and more
- Maintain consistent brand guidelines across all marketing assets
- Collaborate with product marketing managers to prioritize projects and manage workflow
- Work directly with the marketing team and external vendors as needed to ensure successful delivery of press ready files for print and optimized files for mobile and web
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of print production, color requirements, preflight packaging, and common print pitfalls to avoid.
- Optimize all graphics and website code for desktop and mobile devices.
- Create and oversee a digital archive of all creative assets in a collaborative design platform
- Bachelor degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 3+ years professional design and web development experience in a professional design/advertising agency, major tech startup, or Fortune 500 brand
- Ability to travel to tradeshows and team meetings
- Expert level proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat; experience with Premier Pro a plus.
- Experience creating engaging illustrated animations for web and video a plus
- Ability to effectively prioritize, self-manage, and work independently
- Demonstrable experience with Webflow.io, Unbounce and Optimizely platforms
- Experience with Atlassian tooling, such as Trello, Jira, and Confluence, a plus
- Experience coding email templates and troubleshooting inbox rendering issues a plus
Electrical Engineer / Designer (1168)
Excellent salary and benefits package.
- 3-7 years of experience working at role at an MEP or A&E firm
- Experience in the design of power distribution and lighting for complex buildings.
- Registered EIT in the state of OK desired.
- Proficient in Revit. AutoCAD experience desired as well.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Legally authorized to work permanently in the United States without sponsorship.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!