Orrville Job Description Sample
College Students - Become A Pizza Delivery Driver
Buckle up, hit the open road and start making hungry people happy as a delivery driver for Pizza HutÂ®. That's right, we'll pay you to cruise around in your mobile office â€“ your car â€“ listening to your own tunes and delivering great pizza â€“ and pasta. What more could you want?
Independence, good music and great food â€“ with tips! Sound good?
Besides your smile, energy and reliable set of wheels, here's what you'll need for this job:
- A clean driving record: If you're on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn't the right job for you.
Safety is our priority. You'll also need a valid driver's license, insurance and reliable vehicle.
- Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke â€“ treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way - a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
- Keen sense of direction: You should know how to read a map and find your way around your delivery area. Think of all of the short cuts you'll learn!
- Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old.
- Dress the part: We'll provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
- Just a few more things: You'll need some basic math skills, the desire to work as part of a team and enthusiasm for learning.
Cdl-A Regional Conestoga Company Truck Driver
At Fraley & Schilling, Regional CDL-A Flatbed Conestoga, or “Flex Truck Driver”, can haul it all!
Regional Flatbed CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs at Fraley & Schilling offer more challenge and more rewards!
Fraley & Schilling has regional CDL-A flatbed Conestoga truck driver jobs open now that offer outstanding guaranteed pay, comfortable equipment and unbeatable support. That’s how you know Fraley & Schilling is the place where every driver matters!
Our benefits package includes:
Paid Time Off, 34 hour rests & Holidays
Health, Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
Long-Term / Short Term Disability
Late Model Equipment
...and much more!
Earnings boost opportunity:
If you know other CDL-A truck drivers that might like to join us, get them in touch with one of our recruiters! Once they’re hired and working, you’ll quickly start getting paid:
YOU earn for EVERY mile your referral runs for his/her first 3 years plus we'll pay you a $500 bonus!
Get started in our Regional Conestoga division today: Fill out our short form now
Truck Driver Benefits:
Average 2500 miles per week
Dedicated Lanes Expedited Sign-On
Fuel Card Program
Discounts, Tires, Fuel
Health Insurance Options
Sign on Bonus
Onsite Paid Orientation
Truck Driver Requirements:
Class A CDL
23 years old and older
10 yrs of employment history
No more than 6 employers in 3 years
No serious violations in last 5 years
No more than 3 violations in the last 3 years
Experienced Tractor Trailer Driver
- loyalty and referral bonuses
- Flexible home time options
- No-touch freight (OTR)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pet Friendly Policy
- Scale bypass technology
- 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
- Paid vacation grows with experience
USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more.Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers!
Ask us for details
USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Start Asap! Material Handlers, Forklift Operators, Loader Operators!!!
Our client in Orrville is seeking candidates for multiple positions!!
Pay depends upon shift, position, and experience.
Shift: 5am-3:30pm2nd Shift:
MUST BE OPEN TO OVERTIME!!!!!!
Forklift Operators, $12-15/HR
Material Handlers, $11-12/HR
Front End Loaders, $12-14/HR
And more! If you are interested, please submit resume, or stop in today at 4942 Everhard Rd NW Canton, OH 44718
You can also call us at 330.494.9675 to schedule an appointment.
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver
NEW! $10,000 Sign-on Bonus for experienced flatbed lease purchase drivers.
Committed to driver care: flatbed truck driving lease purchase opportunities at Boyd Bros.
Two men fastening a load to a flatbed trailer
Lease Purchase CDL-A Truck Driver
- Zero Down with Sign On Bonus!
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first. We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd CDL-A truck drivers and contractors are a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver, we bring on board we continue to grow our legacy.
Lease purchase settlements
- 65% of haul
Zero down - no money required to get started
Affordable International Prostar's at a low weekly rate
100% fuel surcharge
Minimum load pay
No trailer rental
Boyd discounts on fuel and maintenance
EZ Pass available
Interest rate on Lease Purchase is 5.5%, and is deducted weekly in the truck lease payment
Truck payments range from $525-600/week and newer models in the range of $800-850/week
All charges deduct through weekly deductions from settlement
We’ve grown our success over the years by putting people first; that’s why one out of every six Boyd drivers and contractors is a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy – and help CDL-A professionals like you create their own.
To learn more about Boyd lease purchase CDL-A truck driver opportunities, contact recruiters today!
Transportation Driver (Long Haul - Class A)
Are you an experienced Class A driver with lots ofdrive?Do you love animals, desire work-life balance, and want a fulfilling career? We need you to join our team!
Why should you apply?
- Competitive pay
- Good health and welfare options! 401k with company match, and employer-provided life insurance
- Discounts on pet products
- Phone allowance
What do our drivers do?
- The Class A Driver is responsible for safe, professional, and courteous delivery of all products to our customers' locations. This individual will know all delivery areas, routes, and traffic conditions to ensure on-time successful delivery and satisfied customers. Our drivers load and unload pet food products at delivery locations.
- This is a "touch freight" position. You will be handling pet food and products.
Do you have the following qualities?
- Strong team player, able to work well with others
- Excellent communication, listening and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude
- Project confidence while working with customers, including a professional appearance
- Ability to work with purpose and a sense of urgency
- Must maintain appropriate unexpired legal license
Your education & experience should be similar to:
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 1 years Class A driving experience
- Previous delivery driver experience preferred
- CDL A License
- As a truck driver, you will be exposed to vibrations and possible loud noises
- Primarily driving and lifting, with some walking, bending, standing; ability to lift and carry up to 60 pounds
- May be subject to weather conditions (seasonal)
- May work near moving mechanical parts
The required physical abilities to perform the necessary functions of this job:
- Primarily driving or lifting
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 60 lbs
- Ability to operate a commercial vehicle in a safe manner
At Animal Supply Company, we connect passionate people, trusted brands and committed retailers to bring pets the very best. We provide the knowledge and support to help our partners grow. Together, we help pets live happier, healthier lives. Because when pets thrive, the people who love and care for them do too.
Our love of pets inspires the work we do each and every day. Many of us have worked with top brands for decades—forging strong connections with innovators large and small. We love discovering a new product with that something special. And we love supporting our retail partners' needs. Simply put, we love our jobs!
Come join our Subway Team! Have positions available for all shifts.
A SUBWAY® Sandwich Artist® / Manager greets and serves guests, prepares food, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
- Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
- Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image. Understands and adheres to the 3-step method for cleaning.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
- Completes University of SUBWAY®courses as directed
OTR Drivers Needed!
Join Our Team and Take Advantage of the Changes Coming in 2018:
Pay detention after 1 hour
Reimburse for all paid parking
Pay practical miles door-to-door
We're Different and we like that.
Our Drivers do too.
There's no such thing as the perfect truck driving job or company, and we're not afraid to say it. A career is a big investment, so we think you should have all the information you need when making this important decision.
Our recruiting philosophy, and the reason why so many of our drivers stay with us, is that we give you the most accurate picture of what driving for Nussbaum looks like from day one, ensuring we never fall short of your expectations.
The Best Drive Here.
Our Company Drivers are the best in the business. Over-the-road is tough and we get that. Your hard work is rewarded here in a variety of ways, and you'll never be known by just your truck number. How about new-model trucks, advanced equipment, high-tech maintenance and support? Yeah, you'll get that too.
Paying Practical Miles and More.
We pay by practical miles rather than short miles because this is the most accurate way to get our drivers more. More than just a mileage rate, we bring it when it comes to accessorial pay and bonuses. We were recently recognized as a Top Pay Carrier for offering a compensation package that ranks in the top 20% of our industry.
Home most weekends – it's one of our top priorities
Guaranteed weekly minimum paychecks
Late-model trucks with the comforts of home built-in
Major medical, dental and vision health benefits
Short-term disability & life insurance benefits
Escalating Paid Time Off & Holidays
Company-matched 401K Retirement Plan
How Will You Drive?
Our state-of-the-art headquarters are located in Central Illinois, but our driver base comes from all over the nation. With several hot spots and a growing hiring area, chances are we have an opening near you.
If hired in our Primary Hiring Area, you can expect to return home weekly. Often this includes spending two consecutive weeks out about 4-6 times a year.
Our Extended Hiring Area features a new Two Weeks Out = Two Days In plan that gets you home twice monthly for a minimum of 48 hours. Plus, you can pick which day you prefer to arrive home, Friday or Saturday.
CDL Class A Company Truck Driver - OTR
Taylor Truck Line Inc. has opportunities "Taylored" to fit Your Success
Dedicated (Dry Van):
Location: Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois
Primary lanes are along interstate 90 and 94 in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Illinois. Earn up to $.43 cents on all miles with an average of 2300 to 3200 miles a week.
Home time for this area is 5-6 days out with 2 days home. Taylor offers 2011 and newer Freightliner Cascadia, Volvo 730 and Volvo 780 trucks. Pay increase every 6 months based on performance.
OTR General Freight (Dry Van):
Primary lanes consist of Midwest and Southeast. Earn up to $.43 cents on all miles with an average of 2500 to 3000 miles a week. OTR drivers typically stay out 10-14 days with 2 days home; some routes run 14+ days out with 4 days home. 60% drop and hook freight! Taylor offers 2011 and newer Freightliner Cascadia, and Volvo 730 and 780 trucks. Pay increase every 6 months based on performance.
OTR Pad Wrap (Dry Van):
Primary lanes are East of I-35 but can be all 48 states. Earn up to $.43 cents on all miles with an average of 2500 to 3000 miles a week. Plus with Pad Wrap loads, Taylor will pay you $100 to fold the blankets in the trailer. Home time for our drivers in this division is 14 days out with guaranteed 4 days home. Taylor offers 2011 and newer Freightliner Cascadia, and Volvo 730 and 780 trucks. Pay increase every 6 months based on performance.
Regional General Freight (Dry Van):
Locations: Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; Kansas City, MO; Charlotte NC; Advance, NC; Winston -Salem, NC; Memphis, TN; and Portland, TN
Primary lanes are Midwest and Southeast. Earn up to $.43 cents on all miles with an average of 2500 to 3000 miles a week.
Home time in these areas is 7 days out with 2 days home. 60% drop and hook freight! Taylor offers 2011 and newer Freightliner Cascadia, and Volvo 730 and 780 trucks. Pay increase every 6 months based on performance. BACH_a33d1a Van this
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!