Oshkosh Job Description Sample
Clarity Care is currently looking for a dedicated and reliable FT Recruiter in our Oshkosh office. The Recruiter seeks, interviews, and evaluates candidates for available positions.
They advise hiring personnel regarding consideration and selection of candidates and follow through with employee offers and onboarding. Essential Responsibilities and Desired Outcomes Conduct recruitment efforts for exempt, non-exempt, interns, and volunteer personnel as directed, to provide a stable and staffed workforce. Uphold compliance and reporting requirements with Wisconsin and Federal employment and caregiver laws and regulations including those related to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), the Department of Labor, workers compensation, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and other state and federal laws.Maintain accuracy in HRIS & personnel records and compile daily, weekly, monthly and annual reporting.Help interpret and monitor implementation of company personnel policies and administrative practices and procedures.Track and ensure employees compliance with the Health Screen and TB administration.Coordinate and develop college and community recruitment initiatives.Attract applicants by placing job advertisements, using newsgroups, and maintaining and updating company openings.Achieve department goals and objectives that are aligned with the strategic goals of the company.Maintain strict confidentiality standards in all functions of the job.Other duties as assigned.
General Employment Conduct & Responsibilities Promote and encourage the organization's mission, vision, values, and philosophy.Adhere to the organization's code of conduct, standards, policies, and procedures.Maintain and promote a professional image within the organization and throughout the community.Appropriately bring to management's attention actual or potential violations of Clarity Care's code of conduct, standards, policies, and/or procedures.Act as a team member within the department and organization to assist in accomplishing goals and objectives.Possess leadership and people skills to plan, organize, motivate, monitor and direct the work and any workers that might be assigned.Attendance on the job, continuous education, training and meetings as scheduled.Cooperate with supervisors and all levels of management involved in delegating, evaluating, and improving performance.Exercise good judgment, decision making, and regard for safety within all aspects of the job and performance.Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively and efficiently, understand, give, read, and/or follow written, verbal, or demonstrated instruction and ensure all information is transmitted appropriately. Demonstrate ability to request and extend assistance, learn, be a team player, prioritize tasks, independently assess situations, problem-solve, multi-task in many environments, and appropriately respond to challenges.Continue to improve processes and fulfill other outcomes to meet organizational goals.Posses physical aptitudes and capabilities that will enable performance of the essential functions of the job including: ability to stoop, stand, pull, push, hear, see, kneel, walk, grasp, reach, talk, and lift at least 30 pounds. Education/Qualifications Prior experience or education in Human Resource Management, Business or related area is strongly preferred.Knowledge of general business practices and computer skills including various HR software and Microsoft Office Suite.Specialized training in employment law, benefits, compensation, organizational planning, organizational development, employee relations, safety, training, and recruitment, preferred.Excellent organizational and time management skills.Must possess a valid WI driver's license, and ability to meet agency driving standards.
Must provide proof of auto insurance.Must pass a WI Caregiver Background Checks including Department of Justice Criminal Record Checks, and/or that of previous states of residence. Do you want to make a difference in someone's life? Apply with Clarity Care and BECOME that difference!
Clarity Care is a non-profit organization devoted to helping those in our communities to be their best self. To make this happen we need YOU to help us deliver our mission and give people the quality of life they so deserve. Check us out at !! Category:
Human Resources , Keywords: Recruiter
Full/Part Time Delivery, Installation & Warehousing
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current valid driver’s license
- Excellent customer service skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Ability to repeatedly carry and maneuver up to 75 lbs. alone without tools
- Ability to repeatedly carry and maneuver up to 150 lbs. in a team lift without assistive tools
- Ability to repeatedly carry and maneuver up to 350 lbs. alone with assistive tools
- Ability to repeatedly carry and maneuver up to 700 lbs. in a team lift with assistive tools
- Includes bending; reaching; crouching; and moving through tight or awkward spaces, and up and down multiple flights of stairs
- Example of appliances to remove and install from customer’s home: Refrigerators, Washers, Dryers, Stove Ranges and Microwaves
Alone, without tools- Up to 75 lbs.
Team lift, without tools- Up to 150 lbs.
Alone, with lift/dolly or other tools- Up to 350 lbs.
Team lift, with lift/dolly or other tools- Up to 700 lbs.
As a Fasco Delivery/Installation technician you will be responsible for delivering and installing products such as refrigerators, washers, dryers, stove ranges and microwaves to customers’ homes. As delivery/installation technician, you will provide customers with a level of service that ensures no customer is ever left unserved or underserved. You will create a customer experience that builds a lasting relationship and ensures that our buisness continues to grow.
Breakdown of Responsibility:
- Deliver new products and remove old products from customer homes.
- Products to include: Televisions, Refrigerators, Washers, Dryers, Ranges, Microwaves and built-in product.
- Check for product connections in home, ensure functionality and instruct customers on use of products.
- Complete delivery paperwork.
- Must be able to lift and mount TV’s and other electronics, which can vary in weight
- TV sizes can range from 40” – 80”, which can be a max of about 130lbs (larger TV’s are 2 person assignments)
- If needed, must be physically able to move furniture to complete installations
- Must be flexible with hours of availability. Shifts can range beyond 4pm, depending on customer need
- Excellent customer service
- Must leave customer home or office in original condition, ensuring thorough cleaning effort was made
- Must be willing and able to work on your hands and knees if needed, to complete an installation
- Installation experience is a PLUS, but on-the-job training is also provided
- Properly load and secure items on delivery truck to prevent damage during shipping.
- Help driver with directions, phone duties and map reading between deliveries.
- Assist in warehousing inventory and management.
- Provide and maintain a clean working enviroment
MUST be able to clear the following:
- Background check
- Drug test
Job Type: Contract
- High school or equivalent
This position is located at Oshkosh Medical Center. The patient base is established through referrals from within the system, and our program has increasing success in attracting patients out of the competing healthcare systems. Our program is fully integrated with the neuroscience service line, which maximizes resource allocation and consolidates call coverage while creating an assimilated network of specialists for even the most complex conditions. While general neurology is the primary focus, seeing a significant percentage of subspecialty patient population is fine.
- Will consider new or experienced Neurologist
- Subspecialties such as Sleep, Headache, Movement Disorders, Neurophysiology welcome
- IP call rotated one week at a time share among 5 providers
- Patient referrals from a completely integrated medical group
- Clinical-based practice with robust research opportunities
- Full collaboration with neurosurgery, neuroradiology, critical care, and ancillary services
At Aurora Health Care, our team understands that neurological issues require experienced, compassionate care. Our multidisciplinary team collaboratively works to identify the source of the entire range of neurological conditions with state-of-the-art diagnostic services and provide treatment tailored to individual patient needs and goals.
Our neurology team is part of a family of services that includes the latest diagnostic technology and proven physical rehabilitation services. Our neurologists lead and participate in clinical trials to bring our patients the next generation of treatments.
Production Supervisor 60098
Our client is a leading food manufacturer that delivers consistently superior products. They are searching for a 3rd shift Production Supervisor for their location near Oshkosh, WI.
- 4-year degree preferred; High School Degree or Equivalent required;
- 3+ years of supervisory experience in food manufacturing;
- Filtration and evaporator spray dryers;
- Food safety and sanitation regulations;
- Leadership, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Willing and able to work the night shift/flex-shifts;
- Direct shift personnel to ensure that quality requirements and customer volume requirements are met
- Implement safety and regulatory programs
- Education and development programs for shift personnel
- Inventory accuracy and production reporting
- Assist with production schedules and staffing requirements
- Maintain sanitation programs
- Schedule equipment repairs
Allstate Agency Staff Opportunity
Hiring an Insurance Sales Professional for a Local Allstate Agency
Are you looking for a career with a local small business with the backing and support of a brand people recognize and trust? Working at a local Allstate agency may be your answer!
This is not your typical sales job. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You’ll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers protect their homes, cars, and retirement incomes, and live a good life.
As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer’s understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor.
With more than 10,000 Allstate Agency Owners across the U.S., there are opportunities to start a career as a Licensed Sales Professional almost everywhere, including your hometown. If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a local small business, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Job Responsibilities of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Be a team player to help grow the agency
- Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
- Be organized and efficient
- Help protect customers by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
- Conduct needs-based customer policy reviews and update coverage
- Ensure a positive customer experience
Job Requirements of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Confident self-starter who works well independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
- Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
- Sales experience is a plus
- Driven to fulfill customers’ needs
- Must be willing to obtain insurance licenses; already possessing a license is a plus
- Bilingual candidates welcome
Class A CDL Truck Driver - KTL
Imagine Yourself in the Driver's Seat.
Klemm Tank Lines, a highway subsidiary of the Kenan Advantage Group, is now seeking Class A CDL Drivers out of Oshkosh, WI! Apply Today!
(for experienced fuel haulers who are presently carded)
$3,000 SIGN ON BONUS
(for all other qualified drivers)
- LOCAL HOME DAILY POSITIONS
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits including: Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401K with company match
- Paid training on safe driving and product handling
- Driver referral incentive pay
- And so much more!
- LOCAL HOME DAILY POSITIONS
- Competitive pay- percentage contracts
- Health insurance plans available
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge paid to Owner-Operator
- 100% of Billable Pump or Compressor Charge paid to Owner-Operator
- Excellent plans to purchase base plates
- Bobtail and Occ/Acc insurance
- Discounts on new truck purchases
- In-house maintenance repairs available
- Discounted fuel
- No forced dispatch
- Paid weekly
- Driver referral incentive pay*Independent contractors referring their own lease drivers are not eligible for referral payments
- And so much more!
We know tank truck drivers are an elite group of professionals. The KAG companies believe that safe, qualified drivers are the most important part of our overall team operation.
Come join our great family of drivers and be home daily!
We hope your driving career continues to be a long and a safe one. As you make decisions about your driving career, consider professional driving that fits your life with Klemm Tank Lines.
We require Class A CDL with 1-2 years recent, verifiable tractor-trailer experience, Tank and Hazmat endorsements (or ability to obtain), TWIC - Transportation Worker Identification Credential (or ability to obtain) and a safe driving record.
Kenan Advantage Group is North America's largest bulk transportation and logistics provider to the petroleum, merchant gases, cryogenics, asphalt/hot products, crude, propane, water, food grade, chemicals and specialty products industries.
Kenan Advantage Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Marketing And Advertising Sales Representative
American Marketing & Publishing, LLC is one of the fastest growing print and digital advertising companies in the U.S. We’re looking for talented, passionate go-getters looking for a career in Business to Business Marketing and Advertising Sales to join our growing company.
We are looking for self-motivated leaders with a drive to succeed both professionally and financially .
Since being founded in 1997, we have helped small, family-owned businesses get connected to their customers and vital prospects at the most important time of influence. Our business is growing exponentially . American Marketing & Publishing is focused almost exclusively on meeting the advertising and marketing needs of independent, family owned businesses in close-knit small and suburban towns. We help thousands of businesses manage their print advertising in our HomePages Community Directories, CloseBy Text Marketing, and online listings, content, and reviews with OPTIMA Online Visibility and Reputation Management Services. We partner with businesses to help them win more customers on the major search engines such as Google, Bing, Yelp, YP, and Apple Maps . In 2015, we were named a Google Certified Agency and work with representing businesses with Google Street View technology. We hire achievers who are looking to put the pedal to the floor in their career.
- Base salary
- Uncapped commissions / Bonuses & incentive contests ($50,000-$60,000 first year expected earnings)
- Full Time: Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00
- Extensive paid professional training programs including Initial Sales Training, daily morning Success & Motivational Conference Calls and Ongoing Training/Leadership Development with company executives
- Excellent Health Benefits (Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO), Prescription Drug, Vision (VSP), Dental (Delta Dental), Disability & Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with discretionary company match
- Paid Time Off including 15 personal/vacation days and 9 additional paid holidays
- Significant recognition , incentive programs and Leadership Summit Trip for top performers
- Career advancement opportunities to senior sales positions & management with world class District Manager training and development
- Work in a positive, encouraging and enthusiastic environment
- High energy infectious personality with the ability to inspire others to action.
- Quick thinking with strong mental fortitude and a goal-driven mentality.
- Persuasive, personable personality.
No sales experience required, although retail, serving, and bartending, is a plus. If you are a career minded individual with a track record of success — Apply today!Hear how some of our 350 employees feel:http://ampcareervideo.com
PT Sales Associates - Lion's Den
Lion's Den Adult Superstores are the adult specialty stores where sexy lingerie, adult novelties and videos, romance enhancers and bath and body products are sold to increase intimacy, sexuality, and romance.
We currently have openings for part-time sales associates for nights and weekends at our Oshkosh, WI location. If you excel at sales and customer service and are comfortable in our adult only environment, you could be earning top dollar!
Interested applicants must have prior retail sales experience, a high school diploma or equivalent, and flexible availability. Additionally, strong communication skills, aggressive salesmanship, experience with computers, and excellent customer service are desired.
We offer a competitive base pay with additional commission and bonus opportunities, excellent opportunity for advancement, and an exciting work environment! For consideration please apply online at:
Interested applicants must be at least 18 years or older and to ensure our clients the best service, a background check is required
Class A CDL Truck Driver
USA Truck is now hiring quality solo and team drivers Class A CDL Truck Drivers. We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including: * loyalty and referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR) * Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Pet Friendly Policy
Scale bypass technology * 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
Paid vacation grows with experience USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more. Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers! Ask us for details USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Chief Financial Officer - CPA - Global Software - Revenue Recognition
Salary DOE - Local candidates only
The Chief Financial Officer will have a demonstrated leadership background with a proven track record in leading and coaching of an International Finance Team in the Tech/Software Manufacturing and Distribution industry with solid experience in M&A. (this information must be clearly seen on your resume) The role requires a transparent individual who is a “team player” who understand business operations and strategic international accounting. The CFO must be able to travel frequently. This role requires a CPA.
The Chief Financial Officer will be responsible for all management accounting activities - budgeting and managing financial performance, as well as oversight of statutory accounting matters.
- Management accounting, planning and analysis for Global Solutions businesses - such as budgeting and monthly forecasting.
- Reporting financials of the business, monthly headcount and any other miscellaneous corporate, animal health vertical, and other reports.
- Management oversight of statutory accounting matters for global business.
- Provide leadership, management and guidance to the Controllers of the various Global Solutions businesses.
- Monthly US GAAP reporting of financial analysis and variance commentary on the global Solutions businesses.
- Reporting on business unit / divisional financial performance and providing management information to support the business.
- Serve as a Business partner to the President, Global Solutions business to forecast and measure financial performance.
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve bottom line profitability of the business units / division.
- Optimize financial operations for Global Solutions businesses, and implementation of cross-unit synergies for the business operations
- Provide management and support on all Global Solutions acquisitions, including financial modelling, overseeing due diligence and coordinating financial integration.
- Managing special projects as they occur.
- Meet company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work-related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including Worldwide Business Standards.
- Adhere to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (MBA preferred)
- CPA Required
- 15+ years of progressive management experience
- 5 years at Executive level finance position (Must be able to articulate management style, your approach, your philosophy; must be transparent with no hidden agendas/politics)
- Must have experience in the Software/Tech Manufacturing/Distribution Industry
- Must have Public and Private accounting experience
- Must have International Leadership Accounting Management experience in a publicly held company
- Must have experience in a US Multinational Corporation
- Experience with International and Domestic Mergers & Acquisitions
- Experience with revenue recognition
- Must have sound understanding of Operations and Business Accounting and be able to articulate in an interview
- Strong project management, with ability to get things done / ‘achiever’
- Good team player, with ability to formulate cogent arguments and influence decisions
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Working experience with SAP
- Outstanding professional and social competence to effectively navigate international cultural aspects of the role
- Ability to travel often in the US and Internationally (approx.40%)
- Must demonstrate a cultural fit:
o No egos
o Continuous improvement driven
- Hyperion experience
- Technology Industry experience – Veterinary Solutions
Local candidates only. Sorry, we are unable to sponsor or transfer as this time. No 3rd Party – No C2C. Only qualified candidates will be responded to. Salary DOE
Key Words: CFO, Chief Financial Officer, CPA, GAAP, Revenue Recognition, GAAP, Reporting, Financial Analysis, Variance, Budgeting, Monthly Forecasting, Public Accounting, Private Accounting, Multinational Corporation, Global, International, Microsoft Office, WORD, Excel, PowerPoint, Management, Leadership, Coaching, Veterinary Solutions, Animal Health Vertical
We are filling a number of positions for a client of ours based in California and will supply more information once we receive resumes and determine if you are a match.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!