Oshkosh Job Description Sample
Traveling General Labor
Barr, Inc is looking for someone in the Oshkosh, WI area with a construction and/or mechanical background to join our Refrigeration Removal Team and travel throughout the United States assisting in the removal of commercial coolers/freezers and mechanical refrigeration systems. Tools, personal protective equipment, vehicles and hotel rooms will be provided. All meals are the responsibility of the employee. Typical working hours for this position may vary, but are typically 10 hour days while on the road. The normal time out on a job is usually between 1-2 weeks but can extend into 3 week jobs at times. Work in the yard is available if there are no projects on the road.
Barr, Inc., the worlds leader in commercial refrigeration is an excellent family owned business that is forward thinking and rewards employees for creative ideas. Join our team for a rewarding career.
Clean driving record is a PLUS but not necessary.
Safety is our priority and Barr, Inc. will provide the necessary training to certify all employees on equipment and in all aspects of safety.
Starting Wage: $17-$18 per hour depending on driving record.
$1,000 Sign On Bonus at 6 months of employment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Construction/Mechanical/HVAC experience is a plus
- Forklift/Scissorlift experience is a plus
- 401K matching
- 3 weeks vacation starting
- Health insurance for the employee (60% paid by the company for single coverage)
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Anticipated earnings $50,000 - $60,000 per year
Customer Service Advisor - Oshkosh, WI Murdock
Automotive Technician - Oshkosh, WI Koeller
User Acceptance Testing (Uat) Manager - Minneapolis, MN
Assistant Manager - Oshkosh, WI Koeller
Food Service Specialist (92G)
At&T Retail Store Manager
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!