Outside Sales Job Description Sample
Sales Representative - Outside Sales - Inside Sales
WHAT WE OFFER:
TruGreen offers a great salary plus commission, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K with company match with Paid Time Off and Vacation. In additional to regular base + commission, $250-$750 bonuses paid out for the 1st 2 months of employment - just by hitting weekly requirement & doing your job! Bonuses also paid out for referrals. Fuel reimbursement provided, Company IPhone provided, company discounts for various companies (new vehicles, Dell.com & more) and RAPID CAREER ADVANCEMENT.
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
Sells residential lawn care services to new and existing customers both in-person and by phone. Starts the selling season through telemarketing and then transitions to outside sales during the peak selling season. Position is both inside / outside sales - will transition to 80% / 20% outside to inside sales ratio as client base is established. Travels to residential areas and walks outside to make sales door-to-door.
• 1. Performs inside sales or telemarketing from the branch office during training and then occasionally over the course of the cyclical selling season based upon business needs and weather conditions. Transitions to perform outside sales door-to-door requiring travel to residential areas by personal vehicle.
• 2. Sells residential lawn care services, including weed control, fertilization, and insect control, as well as specialized services, tailored to the needs of customers, to achieve weekly sales goals.
• 3. Generates additional sales revenue by cross-selling and up-selling to current customers.
• 4. Compiles lists of potential customers for use as sales leads based on information from
• direct mailing/advertisement, community activities, and other resources.
• 5. Identifies target geographic area for sales on a weekly basis.
• 6. Prepares and develops an effective sales pitch to build customer relationships, reinforce value-added services, and answer potential questions to overcome resistance and objections.
• 7. Contacts potential customers to explain type and value of services or products.
• 8. Quotes prices, negotiates with customer, and closes the sale.
• 9. Collects customer contact information for every sale.
• 10. Estimates date of service for customer based on knowledge of branch production and service schedules.
• 11. Prepares and maintains accurate sales reports.
Education and Experience Requirements
• High school diploma/GED required
• Customer service and/or sales experience preferred
• Valid, permanent driver’s license from state of residence and a clean driving record defined as no DUI-related violations within the past five years and no more than three moving violations within the past three years, are required
• Certification as required by federal, state or local law
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Consultative sales skills and abilities by phone and in-person
• Knowledge of selling techniques (prospecting, overcoming objections, closing sales)
• Ability to find and assess potential sales opportunities
• Ability to build customer relationships and provide customer service
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Data entry skills with a computer and/or a mobile device
• Mathematical skill to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, commissions, proportions, percentages, area and volume
• Ability to operate a motor vehicle and travel locally on an extensive basis
• Time management skills, including punctuality for on-time attendance
Regularly required to:
• Sit, stand and walk
• Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
• Speak and hear
• Use close vision abilities
Occasionally required to:
• Lift or move up to 25 lbs
• Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/ProtectedVeterans/Individuals with Disabilities
To learn more copy and paste this URL into your browser: http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
Account Sales Representative - Outside Sales & Sales Associate
Account Sales Representative
Are you looking for MORE than just your average sales position?
Denver Connections is looking for its next generation of Account Sales Representatives to work with some of the largest name brands in the nation. The Account Sales Representative will receive complete paid training for the position, some of the highest commission rates in the industry and will be considered for an Account Executive role within the first year.
General Overview for Account Sales Representative:
- Work closely with sales and marking managers to coordinate and strategize different ideas on how to advertise different products that will cater to the clients’ needs for campaigns
- Be up to date with new product knowledge and client acquisitions in order to successfully drive sales and achieve company goals
- Attend employee meetings and discuss overall company goals and sales performance
- Advertise client’s consumer products in order to create hype around the product being sold
- Use creative advertising and marketing techniques and strategies to develop interest in the products for customers
- Interact with customers and assist them with any questions they have about product performance, pricing, etc.
- Develop professional relationships with clients, customers and office administration staff
Position Requirements for Account Sales Representative:
This position is considered to be entry level and no prior experience in the field is required. However, the following characteristics are those we believe our team members exemplify:
- Goal - oriented and Self - motivated
- Leadership ability
- Strong communication skills
- Outgoing, personable and customer service oriented
Sales Rep Outside Sales
Sales Rep Outside Sales Tracking Code 3049-224 Job Description An Outside Sales Representative aggressively grows sales and promotes the Service Partners brand and acts as a business representative for all distribution channels. Manages accounts and provides customer service to Service Partners clients.
Responsible for contacting regular and prospective customers to sell products
Promote sales growth and business opportunities for all Service Partners customers
Recommend products to customers, based on customers needs and interests
Answer customer questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms
Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences at budgeted levels
Work with inside sales representatives, production personnel, customer service, credit and delivery departments to estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates
Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors products, prices, and sales
Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, keeping sales records, and filing expense account reports
Reflect Service Partners'' business values in all business interactions Required Skills
Acceptable Department of Motor Vehicle record
Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products
Read, write and understand the English language
Sense of urgency and self-motivation; ability to work independently
Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Proven success in a sales territory
Computer literacy with ability to learn new computer software programs
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
Excellent customer service skills
Building industry knowledge preferred
Experience working with distributors and developers preferred WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Varies from inside offices to outdoors at job sites Required Experience
High School Diploma
Three to five (3-5) years experience in outside sales TopBuild Corp is an equal opportunity employer. EOE Protected Veterans/Disability Job Location Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania, United States Company Location Gibsonia ABP - Frontier 689 (689) Department 004750 - Sales Position Type Full-Time/Regular Union Status Non-Union
Natural Specialty Sales Outside Sales Representative
Overview Call on independent stores to sell our products, present and get new items authorized, sell in promos, some merchandising. Follow Acosta's monthly priorities from the retail sales manager / business managers for each client. Enter turnover orders for all stores visited so they can be forwarded to our distributors to be delivered. Coordinate all store events such as anniversary sales, demos, new store openings, remodel expansions, etc.
Visit the assigned stores in the territory based on A,B,C coverage frequency.
Present new items for our clients and secure orders for same.
Present promotional activity to store buyers and secure orders and if possible off shelf displays.
Plan ahead with buyers up to three months on promos.
Access distribution on existing items to be sure they are being carried.
Assist in any merchandising needed for our products.
Enter the orders taken into our NSS website and transmit to the distributor for delivery of the product by the distributors.
Work with the store on all special projects such as demos, trade events, remodels, new store openings, etc.
Complete required Client PDF forms and Audits by deadline.
Maintain current knowledge of products we sell and new items.
Build and maintain a rapport with store level buyers.
Keep all informed of issues with stores, competitive activity, trends etc.
Maintain distribution goals and display of products in assigned accounts.
Rotate stock, clean and stock display and price merchandise as appropriate.
Perform such duties as checking date codes, ensuring adherence to approved plan-o-gram.
Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
High School diploma or GED required.
A minimum of one (1) year previous experience in sales role, preferably in natural retail.
Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds.
Must have a valid driver's license and must be able to drive a car for extended periods of time.
Must be available for overnight travel. Must be available for weekend work (demos and Food Shows).
Must be able to work nights and holidays.
Must be willing and able to work in extremely cold conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections of retail stores).
Must be able to effectively communicate with others.
Must be able to speak and hear.
Must be able to walk, stoop, kneel, reach, pull, grasp and stand on a daily basis.
Must have good vision, dexterous use of both hands and be able to operate a computer, calculator, fax machine, telephone, copier, hand truck, pallet jack, hammer, screwdriver, drill and case cutter.
Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
Expertise in Microsoft software: Excel, Word and Outlook and thorough knowledge of web-based applications.
Must have internet access and an email address available. Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Position TypeRegular Full-Time
Rental Sales Representative – B2B / Outside Sales
Description: Are you a self-starter, go-getter, and a deal manager looking to move your sales career forward? How about in an industry that is moving the things that move the world forward? The trucking sector of the transportation industry moved nearly 69% of all domestic freight. Penske is a leader in transportation services and we help our customers succeed! We are expanding our sales team and looking to find passionate, highly motivated, sales-minded individuals to help us grow our business! Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 2 years sales experienced dealing in the B2B space with prior responsible for lead generation, cold calling, and development and presentation of proposals. The Rental Sales Representative is responsible for business development through the marketing of our rental product lines and will grow our existing customer base through direct sales. You will also be responsible for the account management for existing accounts in the areas of fleet planning and profitability. This role offers a salary and commission, company vehicle, and substantial training to further develop your sales skills. Successful individuals in this role can look to continue their growth into sales positions of greater complexity with Penske, or, potentially consider operational management careers. This position is out of our Penske facility located at 621 Southlawn Lane in Rockville, MD.
Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms
Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests
Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders
Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates
Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
Prepare estimates, and bids that meet specific customer needs
Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences
Arrange and direct delivery and installation of products and equipment
Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales
Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service
Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for goods or services
Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers
Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers
Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted
Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals
Obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources such as telephone directories, magazine reply cards, and lists purchased from other organizations
Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements
Telephone or write letters to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts
Maintain records of contacts, accounts, and orders
Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
At least 2 years customer service experience required
At least 2 years sales experience required, transportation sales preferred
High school diploma or equivalent required
Bachelors degree preferred
Bilingual, Spanish preferred
Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required
Strong written/ verbal communication skills required
Ability to work independently, deal with people, flexibility, and strong written/oral communication skills are required
Valid Drivers license required
Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group, and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 260,000 vehicles, employs more than 29,000 people, and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit http://www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations: 621 Southlawn Ln Rockville, MD
Primary Location: United States-Maryland-Rockville
Job: Sales/Business Development/Sales Management Penske (Oracle) Job Name: Sales/Business Development/Sales Management
Req ID: 1713914
Outside Sales Professional-Municipal Sales
Do you want to grow with us? At DXP we are passionate about what we do and driven to be the best solution for our industrial customers. Since 1908 DXP has been dedicated to the highest quality of customer service through our expertise of the products we distribute and the technical services we perform with a sense of individual pride and company spirit. Throughout your career with DXP, we will encourage and empower you to take an active role in identifying and driving your development, so you feel total confidence in your ability to achieve ongoing success. We aspire to be the best solution for the Industrial customers' needs for MROP products and services through our Innovative Pumping Solutions, Supply Chain Services and Service Centers. Responsibilities of the Outside Sales Professional-Municipal Sales include, but are not limited to:
Municipal Pump Sales
Developing assigned sales territory
Growing and maintaining accounts
Building and sustaining strong customer relationships
Identifying new sales/service opportunities within the territory
Interacting with internal company resources to achieve goals #DXP Qualifications of the Outside Sales Professional-Municipal Sales include, but are not limited to: * A minimum of 5 years industrial sales experience
Experience selling rotating equipment preferred Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Outside Sales - Dealer Sales Rep (Dsr)
The Dealer Sales Rep (DSR) is an outside sales role tasked to develop, maintain, and grow relationships with customers. This position will report to the Sales Manager and the territory coverage will be dealers in Georgia and the Alabama markets. Key Functions * Promotes and sells Weyerhaeuser proprietary and third party products to our dealer partners.
The DSR owns the dealer relationship and buyer relationship with key customers.
Safely delivers superior value to customers in support of primary demand efforts and profitably grows their book of business.
Coordinates efforts with local dealers and customers on all building products supported out of Weyerhaeuser Distribution.
Where needed, the DSR will leverage the technical resources within the Division to work any specific technical issues and/or automation issues.
High School Diploma/GED is required
Minimum two years of outside sales experience; more than two years of experience is strongly preferred
Strong customer service skills and selling experience
Proven success managing large, complex accounts, including: building and maintaining executive relationships, developing programs and promotions, negotiating solutions to improve profitability and customer satisfaction
Solid team player, partners well with inside and outside sales teams
Ability to listen and respond appropriately
Ability to collaborate across organizational and functional boundaries
Possesses a solid level of expertise with specialty building products; Hardie Siding & Trim, Doors, Cedar, Pattern Stock, Plywoods and steel rebar
Strong knowledge of engineered wood, OSB and structural frame wood products
Ability to execute market pull-through activities
Aggressively looks for opportunities to up-sell
Understands and can articulate the financial drivers of retail, wholesale and construction industry
Ability to analyze the customer's business and develop solutions through Weyerhaeuser products and services
Must be a top seller among peers
Effective presentation skills
Strong interpersonal skills
Excellent problem solving skills
Excellent consultative sales process skills
The following qualifications are desired:* * Bachelor's degree preferred *About our Wood Products Distribution Business
We have over 48,000 SKUs from over 300 suppliers of structural framing materials and specialty building products for residential, multi-family and light commercial markets. Our team of on-the-ground sales and support has the industry reach, experience and knowledge to help grow your business. We will get you what you need, when you need it. Our experienced operations team with over 40 LEAN greenbelts provides a safe and efficient delivery service.
- We sustainably manage forests and manufacture products that make the world a better place. We’re serious about safety, driven to achieve excellence, and proud of what we do. With multiple business lines in locations across North America, we offer a range of exciting career opportunities for smart, talented people who are passionate about making a difference.
*We know you have a choice in your career. We want you to choose us./Weyerhaeuser is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans./ *M
Job:Customer Service, Design, Sales & Marketing
Title:Outside Sales - Dealer Sales Rep (DSR)
Sales Associate - Outside Sales
The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing contact with existing customers, identifying new opportunities, and following up on potential leads. The Outside Sales Representative will also monitor industry trends in order to identify emerging markets and develop plans to utilize those markets to expand revenue. If you have prior experience in outside sales relating to the agricultural industry and a desire to expand your career, we want to hear from you.
Duties and responsibilities include: Make personal sales calls at customer client sites on a recurring basis (this is for outside sales only) Seek out prospective opportunities with new and existing customers Stay current on existing and emerging products and trends in the agricultural industry while introducing new products Cooperate with qualified suppliers to secure mutual business through joint calls Report competitive conditions and feedback from customers to management Develop an effect and productive working relationship with other sales associates and support personnel Maintains a professional/working image in self and work environment including vehicle Implement a sales plan to support sales and profitability goals Performs other duties as instructed or required to successfully complete the task Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, including as a driver or passenger in an automobile Ability to utilize a computer keyboard, computer monitor, and telephone for prolonged periods of time Ability to lift, carry, and otherwise transport work-related materials that frequently weigh up to 50 lbs and that may occasionally weigh in excess of 50 lbs Relocation to Dublin, TX or surrounding area not required, however, must report in daily to management in-person at Bradberry s Best headquarters
Highschool/GED required, BS or equivalent preferred Three years of relevant sales and industry experience Class C drivers license with clean record and no major violations (will be checked) Strong customer service orientation Demonstrate time management and organizational skills Developed knowledge of the agricultural livestock feed industry Benefits: Full-time salaried position (non-commissionable sales position) Paid time off with sick leave included Vehicle and other necessary equipment provided Regular workweek with weekends off
Orkin Outside B2B Sales / Commercial Sales
ORKIN Outside B2B Sales / Commercial Sales Tracking Code 1320060 Job Description BE A PART OF THE ORKIN STORY We have aGREATstory to tell and those chapters come from many women and men who never knew anything about us, and now they proudly tell the story of their careers. Listen to Charlene who began in a B2B Commercial Sales role, tell you why she stays at Orkin. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfW1lQbHPy4 Our team is made up of people from all walks of life, such as military, retail, restaurants, beverage delivery, banking, education, hospitality, or other service industries, just to name a few. Our team has a passion to deliver exceptional customer service and enjoys helping families provide a healthy environment in their homes and businesses through a pest management solution. Orkin is a National Service Company and subsidiary of Rollins, Inc. (listed as ROL on NYSE), and our mission is to be the World’s Best Service Company. You do not need to know anything about our industry. We will provide the training, and we are experts at it, with national recognition as one of the Top 125 Training companies for more than a decade. Although we are a company with a national presence with over 400 branches, we realize our culture is developed in each location. We maintain that small company feeling, because each team develops a family environment. We at Orkin, welcome you to apply today via your smart phone or other device. It is simple. Who knows, you may decide your time with us is the chapter you have always wanted to write. Business to Business Outside Sales This position is an excellent career opportunity for an experienced outside salesperson. The account manager will develop new business customers in their assigned area. Reporting to a District Sales Manager, the account manager will be able to self-generate new leads and have the ability to close new commercial business in an outside sales environment. The account manager must also be able to develop and make presentations to key decision-makers. The account manager must have the ability to quickly comprehend technical features of our services. Previous commercial prospecting and outside sales experience in a business-to-business environment is a must. We will train you to do the following with our Award Winning Training Program:
Prospect for sales in a designated sales territory
Develop a daily schedule of productive activity from creative sources and qualified leads
Respond to and initiate telephone contact with potential customers
Develop community relationships for referral and sales opportunities
Conduct thorough inspections of the potential customer’s property
Prepare a proposal specific for the individual customer’s needs
Present the sales proposal, explaining the problems identified and the proposed solution
Close the sale and achieve assigned sales performance objectives WE OFFER
Salary + Commission
Car Allowance + Gas Allowance
Vision Insurance + 401 (k) Plan
Long Term Disability
Career Growth Opportunities
Potential to Earn a Company Vehicle We are a Drug Free and Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Required Skills WE REQUIRE The successful candidate will have:
At least 2+ years outside sales experience + 2+ years experience in a business to business setting (hospitality, institutional, industrial, manufacturing, business service, food service)
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Excellent follow-up and organizational skills
Ability to ‘self-start’ and work independently
A clean driving record/dependable transportation
Ability to pass a background check including a drug screen Job Location Los Angeles, California, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Outside Sales Representative - Installed Sales
Pella Products, Inc., the local distributor of Pella Windows & Doors, a progressive, exciting, growing firm is now hiring for the position of Outside Salesperson. We are looking for someone who is a stimulating influence on nearly everyone they meet and who is an aggressive closer. We provide independence and a stimulating, fast paced and fun work environment. You provide competitive drive, an outgoing nature, and the will to be the best salesperson we have.
The Installed Sales Representative is responsible for presenting Pella Window & Door replacement solutions to homeowners. A successful Installed Sales Representative will achieve individual sales goals through assertively presenting a compelling case for customers to choose Pella. Read customer wants and needs and translate our product offerings to match. Strive for a one-call close. Plan for and deliver effective follow up on the rest. Proactively seek out new referrals through
customer relationship networking. Continually strive for a 100% “Very Satisfied” customer experience every time.
The Installed Sales Representative’s primary duty is closing sales through consistent and effective delivery of our proven selling model. The Sales Rep is required to:
• Be available for customer appointments during evenings and Saturday mornings, in addition to weekday hours.
• Adopt and deliver a structured sales presentation.
• Prepare and present a price quote before leaving every appointment.
• Follow up and respond to all customer questions within 24 hours.
• Achieving individual sales and customer satisfaction goals and objectives
• Effectively presenting Pella solutions to customers.
• Striving to close the sale during all customer interactions.
• Responding to customer concerns and engaging sales support resources to achieve first-time resolution on all customer problems/issues.
• Maintaining exceptional level of expertise of products/services relating to Pella’s customers.
• Ensuring quotes and orders are accurate following company sales process.
• Strong customer database systems tools capabilities leveraged to manage all customer interactions and proactively communicate to customers.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Actively represent Pella at company sponsored events, invitations to discuss and/or present Pella products, and/or builder home shows.
• Thanking clients and encouraging lead and referral generation.
• Working variable, non-traditional hours making themselves available for customers during evenings and weekends.
This position reports to: Installed Sales Manager
This position manages: N/A.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND KEY COMPETENCIES:
• Able to quickly earn trust and credibility with customers
• Provides superb customer service and generates referrals from one customer to others
• Skilled at relating to a variety of customers - balances poise and integrity with a service mentality
• Works collaboratively with Pella team members and customers
• Enjoys working in fast-paced environment with a high sense of urgency
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Energized by meeting and engaging new people, skilled networker
• Demonstrates confidence balanced with humility
• Tenacious, able to persevere through sales challenges and setbacks
• Demonstrates a strong work ethic, flexible about hours, responsive to customer needs, willing to be available
• Excellent influencer- can sell something new, shift paradigms, conveys the value proposition
• Seeks out internal experts and utilizes their knowledge
• Adaptable to changing processes and priorities
• Works well without close supervision but always keeps their manager informed.
• Focuses on details and follow through
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and smart devices, and ability to learn internal software programs and applications.
Individual should have:
• Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university;
• or one to two years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Individual’s motor vehicle record must also comply with company requirements. Must have the ability to manage multiple-tasks in an environment of constant interruptions and be able to prioritize responsibilities.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in related field
• 7+ years sales experience
LANGUAGE AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS
• Ability to read and analyze documents related to contracts and work documents.
• Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
• Ability to verbally present information and respond to questions from customers, managers, and
the general public.
A majority of the travel will be local with regular visits to showrooms, job sites and customer locations with some exceptions. These exceptions include, but are not limited to, trainings in other branches and training with Pella Corporation. Individual must have a company-compliant driving record and valid driver’s license to perform the necessary travel for the position.
• This is a full time position that will require overtime during peak seasons.
• Occasional night and or weekend work is required.
• Individual’s motor vehicle record must also comply with company requirements.
• Must have the ability to manage multiple-tasks in an environment of constant interruptions and be able to prioritize responsibilities.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to drive an automobile, stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds using proper lifting techniques. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment varies between low to moderate in administrative offices and to moderate on constructions sites.
Pella Products, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age, or veteran status in its employment programs or activities.
We are seeking an Outside Sales Representative - Installed Sales to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Since 1925, Pella Windows and Doors has continued to remained faithful to their principles of traditional American values, integrity and the desire to enrich the homes and lives of others. In addition to providing consumers with the highest quality product available in the industry, Pella continues to grow and employ thousands of families across the country. Here at Pella, we are dedicated to continuous improvement of product, service, and processes. Working for Pella Windows & Doors is more than a job, it is an opportunity to build a lifelong career with a company that recognizes hard work and dedication to Pella Windows & Doors values.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!