Outsole Scheduler Job Description Sample
CA HS Rail-Sr. Scheduler – Fresno, CA.
About Louis Berger
Louis Berger is a $1 billion
- global professional services corporation that helps infrastructure and development clients solve their most complex challenges. We are a trusted partner to national, state and local government agencies; multilateral institutions, and commercial industry clients worldwide. By focusing on client needs to deliver quality, safe, financially-successful projects with integrity, we are committed to deliver on our promise to provide Solutions for a better world.
Here is your opportunity to work on the first ever high-speed rail program in the U.S. while growing your career on a groundbreaking project. The California High-Speed Rail program will connect the mega-regions of the state, contribute to economic development and a cleaner environment, create jobs and preserve agricultural and protected lands. By 2029, the system will run from San Francisco to the Los Angeles basin in under three hours at speeds of more than 200 miles per hour. The system will also extend to Sacramento and San Diego, totaling 800 miles with up to 24 stations.
The California High Speed Rail Authority has awarded the Program Management role within the Rail Delivery Partners (RDP) program delivery team. As a result we have an immediate opportunity for a Senior Scheduler at our Fresno program office. This role reports to the Program Controls Manager for the entire program. The principal duties of the Senior Scheduler include:
Produce program-level reporting metrics to include Schedule Performance Index, Baseline Execution Index, Criticality Index and Longest Path Length Index reporting
Assesses schedule performance against program milestones
Coordinate with all organizational subject matter experts to ensure accurate reporting
Collate project-level schedule reporting to produce program-level schedule reporting
Coordinate the alignment of the project-level schedules with the Master Program Schedule and PMIS
Ensure the alignment of the Master Program with all schedule reporting and/or alerts the Schedule Manager of misalignments with corresponding misalignment descriptions
Provide data required for Earned Value Management
Perform impact analyses and schedule updates as required
Oversee and proactively provides guidance to project-level schedule consultants
Perform schedule forecasting as required
Incorporate schedule Change Orders in coordination with Program Change Management
Support project-level trend management
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or at least 10 years scheduling experience on large infrastructure projects, preferably in transportation
Primavera P6 expert user
Preference will be given to applicants with recent, prior experience working on major projects for the state of California or its agencies
The ability to work in the United States immediately is required, local candidates preferred
Type: Temporary Project
Estimated Duration: 3+ months with possible extension
Onsite: On location at the Client’s site 100% of the time. No telecommuting or remote work.
Description: Our Client, a wholesale electricity supplier, and the world leader in generating renewable energy, is hiring a Cost Scheduler in Juno Beach, FL.
• Perform Power Plant overhaul scheduling / cost tracking;
• Act as the Business Leader;
• Oversee the overhaul project cost, daily burn rate, and monthly accrual to ensure it meets the budget / forecast requirements.
• Power Plant maintenance experience;
• Experience in Power Plant overhaul scheduling / cost tracking;
• Experience acting as the Business Leader to oversee the overhaul project cost, daily burn rate, monthly accrual and ensure it meets the budget / forecast requirements;
• Ability to work with industrial personal protection equipment on, physically fit to climb turbine deck;
• Experience with Primavera schedule software (preferred);
• Store room logistics experience (preferred).
• Gain experience with one of the world’s best energy companies;
• Work with a great team of professionals and learn newest technologies and approaches;
• Enjoy our Client’s wonderful campus with top-notch facilities for work and recreation;
• Benefit from multiple projects extensions and an opportunity to apply full time after your contract is successfully completed;
• Receive support and advice from Vitaver consultants who are already working at our Client’s site;
• Get extra cash by participating in Vitaver Successful Completion Bonus Program;
• Always get paid in full and on time.
If this job is not for you, earn a $2,100.00 referral bonus in cash by referring a Candidate or a Client to us. Vitaver Referral Program is one of the most generous on the market!
Project Management Scheduler (Ashore Platform)
Geocent offers exciting and challenging opportunities in the Technology field! Geocent employees across the country subscribe to the company's culture of focusing on results when serving our large, diverse group of clients nationwide.
We are looking for an experienced Scheduler to join our team!
Specific responsibilities include:
Integrate multiple schedules, horizontally and vertically, in accordance with program plans. This position is responsible for providing project schedule coordination across multiple (i.e., twenty plus) task orders and sites, providing resource scheduling as well as financial management support simultaneously.
Generate and manage project schedules at the task order level and assist in financial tracking and reporting in MS Project, Excel, and internal program management systems.
Maintain accurate status against all schedules and provide schedule status to CORs monthly as contract deliverable.
Support the resource planning at the program level across multiple projects/task orders. This position is responsible for providing analysis, operational planning, technical support, to include planning and organizing resources needed for installations and equipment upgrades and maintenance; organizing, scheduling, documenting, and otherwise facilitating the conduct of working groups; and documenting and tracking actions to conclusion.
Document, report, and presentation creation using word-processing, schedules, and spreadsheet applications (e.g., Word, Excel, Project, Power Point and Outlook).
Serve as point of contact for questions and ensure the daily seamless planning of milestones and assists with contract deliverables.
This position requires a candidate with strong project management and administrative support skills, with the ability to multi-task desired. Strong customer service and telemarketing skills are required as this position interacts frequently with internal and external customers during event participation.
Qualifications for this position include:
Associate's degree or equivalent experience preferred with related work experience on Navy programs.
2+ years of project coordination support experience preferred
Expertise and experience in scheduling tools, specifically Microsoft Project, highly preferred.
Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products (including Outlook)
Highly organized, detail oriented, and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
Excellent customer relations and communications skills are essential
Must have or be able to obtain security clearance.
Geocent is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Prepare critical path method (CPM) schedules and associated progress reporting, cost reporting and project analysis;
- Develop and maintain baseline and monthly progress schedules for infrastructure capital projects;
- Coordinate with Engineers and Contractors on development of schedules in accordance with contract requirements;
- Update, monitor, review and perform quality control checks for the accuracy and integrity of the project data.
- Provide schedule control, cost control, earned value reports and prepare general project support reports; and
- Assist the Project Managers in identifying potential concerning project delivery schedules issues and participate in the development of recovery and resolution plans.
- Candidate should have proficient computer skills in Primavera P6 and MS Office.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as planning, engineering, business administration, finance or public administration.
- Three (3) years of experience working with project scheduling(Primavera P6), cost estimating and tracking in a capital project organization, including project management system.
- Possess a valid Texas Class C Driver’s License and an acceptable driving record.
- Candidates possessing a Master’s Degree in a related field
- One (1) to Three (3) years of related professional experience in project controls work on infrastructure capital projects, or EPC projects using Primavera P6 software.
- Candidates possessing experience in streets/arterials, storm water, infrastructure related work is a plus.
- Preferred candidates will have knowledge and practice standard project control principles, project management principles, and earned value management principles.
- Candidate will have the ability to be responsive to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines.
- Knowledge and skills using Buzzsaw, SharePoint, and PeopleSoft tools is a plus.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills and strong analytical and problem solving skills are required.
- CCP, PMP, SP certifications is a plus.
Project Planning And Control (Pp&C) - Project Scheduler
- Utilize scheduling software (i.e., Microsoft Project) to document and maintain resource-loaded, critical path, logic-inked schedules, as well as analyze and integrate schedules.
- Document and provide schedule analysis, schedule risk analyses, and programmatic schedule assessments.
- Prepare and report program/project schedule metrics
- Provide reports comparing baseline and current schedules.
- Provide an analysis and corrective action for variances.
- Understanding of and ability to implement cost, schedule, and technical (scope) project management constraints
- Employer contributed comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage at competitive rates and lower premiums.
- Employer contributed 401k savings plan
- Complimentary Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 1 week of vacation time upon hire, 15 days paid vacation, 10 paid holidays
- Company sponsored lunch and learns, team building activities, and onsite yoga classes
- Excellent work/life balance
- Bachelor’s degree and three (3) years project scheduling experience OR Associate’s degree and five (5) years of project scheduling experience
- Experience using Earned Value Management System (EVMS) for financial controls – strongly recommended
- Proficient in MS Project, advanced proficiency desired
- Prior aerospace or government project experience, preferred.
- Proven ability to generate reports and data analysis.
- Strong Excel skills including pivot tables, equations, graphs and charts
- Requires hands-on experience developing detailed schedules.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite products (i.e. Excel, Access, Word, etc.)
- Must be self-motivated and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of an organization.
- Founded in 1985 our client has developed a unique business model of achieving both research and technology advancements and transitioning them into commercial and defense products.
- HQ’d in Torrance, CA with 5 buildings that occupy over 100,000 square feet; housing some of the most highly advanced and unique research laboratories, as well as engineering, prototyping, development, testing, and production facilities.
- Delivered $300+ million in products to clients in various defense and commercial industries.
- Employs around 300 people, including many PhD level scientists and engineers.
- Highly innovative small business.
- Torrance, CA is ranked in the Top 25 of “Best Suburban Cities to live in Los Angeles County” (based on factors including: crime/safety, housing, diversity, nightlife/recreation, school system, and the ability to raise a family)
- Located near the Los Angeles County and Orange County border opens up an endless possibility of fun recreational activities without the hassle of a tourist community.
SchedulerFull Time Scheduler First Shift
Freedom Square-RC FL 7800 Liberty Lane Seminole, FL 33772
Job #: BSL691647
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
This role coordinates and communicates all activities within the home health agency related to Centralized Services. The role is responsible for tracking referrals within the Centralized Service workflow including Intake and Document management, communicating all aspects of the workflow status with appropriate Home Health Agency staff and promoting an ongoing culture of collaboration and efficiency throughout the referral process. This associate will be proficient in Electronic Management Systems including but not limited to electronic referral platforms, Physician Portals, Forcura and HCHB. This role will promote strong communication in support of both Operational and Sales functions within the Agency. This role also support scheduling and other office functions as assigned.
Coordinates communication of agency referrals to appropriate associates of the agency.
Communicates with Central Services to address needs at the agency regarding referral management.
Responsible for reviewing and directing Forcura documentation platform, together with other EMR information to the correct associate in the agency and in collaboration with Centralized Services.
Serves as a coordinator between Centralized Services and the Agency.
Facilitates compliance in the electronic medical record for notices provided to the patient or responsible party (e.g. Notices of Medicare Non-Coverage, DPOA documentation) in a timely manner.
Tracks documentation management activities that are managed by the agency.
Assures compliance with, and facilitates completion of, service agreements from patient(s) and/or power of attorney(ies) receiving services from the agency.
Keeps the Clinical Service Manager informed on aspects within the care team specific to documentation and referral management.
Keeps the sales team informed on referral management.
Prepares reports for scheduling tracking and participates in agency meetings to ensure patient and associate scheduling needs are met.
Maintains positive relationships and rapport with co-workers, associates, patients/family members and community personnel.
Adheres to communication and accountability guidelines established by local and regional administration.
Maintains a safe and clean work area and adheres to agency safety standards.
Adheres to established confidentiality standards as required by Brookdale and HIPAA concerning community and patient information.
Assists with coordination of scheduling for timely initiation of care
Provides support with scheduling as needed
Performs other duties as assigned
Required skills and qualifications:
High school diploma or GED required
One year of experience working with older adults or in a related healthcare setting preferred
Flexibility with schedule including availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
Must have compassion for and a desire to work with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Sr. Primavera Scheduler
We are hiring a Sr. Primavera Scheduler for a long-term government contract, based in the Maryland suburbs just outside of downtown Washington, DC. You will work within a functional team that includes project managers, risk management specialists, budgeting specialists, and other critical staff members. The ability to effectively collaborate and work well in a team environment is vital to succeeding in this role, as is having strong customer-facing skills for meeting with stakeholders and conducting schedule reviews.
- Develop and maintain schedules and integrated master schedules.
- Develop Work Breakdown Structure and activity coding.
- Develop and/or incorporate schedule information from vendors with master program schedule.
- Extensive experience in providing detailed analysis of project schedules, from project inception, through completion.
- Monitor project progress and provide weekly status updates.
- Create schedule fragments for change or what-if scenarios.
- Provide impact analysis of schedule changes, identify schedule variances and opportunities and proactively develop mitigation strategies for the Project Management team.
- Utilize schedule reporting and analysis features such as Claim Digger and time-distributed reports.
- Coordinate meetings and briefings.
- Prepare various planning documents/milestones and monitor schedule deviations and variances and assist in developing corrective actions.
- Perform time impact analysis, and track changes that affect the schedule.
- Have an understanding of policies, methods, and procedures that includes advanced Planning and Scheduling techniques, Risk Analysis, Risk Management, and support of project objectives.
- 8+ years of experience supporting schedule management
- Proficiency scheduling with Primavera P6 software
- Strong experience developing and managing integrated master schedules (IMS)
- Demonstrated ability to lead a schedule development effort
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- U.S. citizenship is required
- Experience with Crystal Reports or other reporting tools is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is preferred
- PMI-SP, PMP, or PSP certification is preferred
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Scheduler professionals in Saint Paul!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
Responsible for serving customers, providers and clinical teams in facilitating access to system wide imaging services at the direction of the care provider; Coordinates the flow and exchange of information related to customer care activities, across multiple departments and facilities and performs scheduling coordination and other administrative functions to ensure high quality imaging services are accurately delivered.
Demonstrates the ability to accurately coordinate scheduling for all complex imaging procedures, providers from multiple organizations, and facilities anywhere within the system of care.
Presents a professional, welcoming, supportive, and calm demeanor during all aspects of interactions with customers
Coordinates management of scheduling templates, processes and procedures based on comprehensive knowledge of all modalities for all locations
Demonstrates proficiency in the utilization of the electronic health record, diagnostic systems, and other relevant IT platforms to ensure accurate decision making, provider orders, and specific patient instructions are disseminated
Uses critical thinking and judgment related to patient history, provider orders, and clinical and technical resources to educate customers in preparation for services
Coordinates the scheduling of multi-disciplinary resources including but not limited to: Anesthesia, Surgery, PACU, Pathology, Nursing, Technicians, and Care Coordinators
Demonstrates exceptional written and verbal communication skills, effectively articulating key information to all customers and care teams in terms they understand
Accurately executes care coordination procedures specific to complex procedures
Engages, collaborates and partners with continuum of care services, providers, technicians, and ancillary resources on a daily basis
Knowledge of Medical Terminology, knowledge of medical office procedures, including scheduling and patient registration. EMR training.
*2 to 5 years of complex clinical scheduling experience - preferred
- The manager is flexible on years of experience.
Knowledge of, or the ability to learn and adapt to current operating systems. Excellent patient relations skills required. Strong telephone and computer usage skills including Intermediate Word and Excel
Experience using Flowcast, Allscripts, EMR and FCIS software.
Dependable work experience, good verbal and written communication skills. Excellent problem solving skills.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work
Project Scheduler Team Lead
Do you want to change the world? We do, too.
The energy market is roughly $4 trillion globally, and solar penetration is less than 1%. But just one hour of sunlight, if harnessed, could power the entire world for a year. We have the opportunity to completely change the way energy is produced, distributed and consumed on a global scale, and we’re looking for talented, committed people to help us drive our growth and achieve our goals.
SunPower is a global solar energy solutions company with a rich heritage of pioneering the best energy technologies in the world. Our solutions are unrivaled in terms of long-term reliability, efficiency and guaranteed performance, and our company is unmatched in terms of global reach and scale. Through design, manufacturing, installation and ongoing maintenance and monitoring, SunPower provides its proprietary, world-record efficient solar technology to residential, commercial and utility customers worldwide.
SunPower is changing the way our world is powered every day with a brilliant, passionate and driven team of more than 7,000 in North America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia. In an industry that is reshaping the world’s energy future, there’s no better place to be than SunPower.
We believe that our employees create our brand with each project, each communication, each task completed and each interaction. Experience is critical to SunPower in regards to not only our customers but also our employees and dealer partners. As such, we strive to hire candidates that are service focused. The experience we would expect the ideal person to deliver is:
Project Scheduler Team Lead
SUMMARY OF ROLE
SunPower is looking for a Scheduler Team Lead to perform the critical role of guiding and instructing the scheduling team with the Operations and Maintenance (O&M) procedures, and SunPower Residential Installation (SPRI) scheduling. As a Team Lead you will also serve as the primary Customer Advocate’ and own making sure our customers have an outstanding experience. As the Team Lead, you make sure all the parts that are required to complete the O&M process and installations are done on time. You will provide an outstanding customer experience and critical support to the Field Service Operations by working closely with the Field Service Team, Project Coordinators, and our global internal partners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other duties may be assigned):
Assist with managing the flow of day-to-day operations
Assist with providing training to team members and onboarding new team members
Monitor team members' participation to determine if additional tools and resources are needed
Coordinate scheduling to ensure department is properly staffed
Drive communication between necessary stake holders to ensure services completion
Manage conflict and customer dissatisfaction by taking ownership of issues and working proactively with stakeholders to resolve in a timely manner
Closed loop learning to develop, refine, and implement processes to improve efficiency and customer experience
Build relationships with internal/external stakeholders as well as customers through respect, empathy, effective communication and being well organized. You are the one that makes sure our customers love us!
RELATED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
Minimum requirements - The least amount of skills and training candidates must have to do a specific job.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Associates degree and 4+ years related experience OR equivalent combination of education and years of related experience.
B.S. / B.A. degree and minimum 3 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and years of related experience
Technical knowledge of solar system installations
NABCEP certification a plus
Proven customer service background
Proven friendly telephone voice and demeanor
Ability to remain organized in a fast-paced environment
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience using a CRM and/or project management and scheduling software
You must be curious, always seeking to learn more and understand
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer and makes employment decisions, including but not limited to, hiring, firing, promotion, demotion, training, and/or compensation, on the basis of merit. Employment decisions are based on an individual’s qualifications as they relate to the job under consideration. The Company’s policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions, the actual sex of the individual, or the gender identity or gender expression), race, color, religion, including religious dress practices and religious grooming practices, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws, ordinances, or regulations. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
SunPower Supports EEO
Accommodation for Applicants to SunPower Corporation
SunPower Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following alternative email address to contact us about your interest in employment at SunPower Corporation: . Please indicate in the subject that line of your email that you are requesting accommodation. Only candidates being considered for a position who require an accommodation will receive a follow-up response.
Production Scheduler - Automotive
My customer has manufactured exterior lighting and signaling systems for major automotive manufacturers for almost 25 years! Committed to continuous quality improvement, my client has earned QS-9000 and ISO-14001 certificates of approval. Now, almost 25 years and numerous industry firsts later, the company is an established industry leader, employing over 1,000 people. The Seymour, Indiana facility encompasses more than half a million square feet, and the company operates a manufacturing facility in Queretaro, Mexico and a sales office in Dearborn, Michigan. Leading automotive manufacturers rely on my client for innovative exterior lighting and signaling systems. 1 out of 4 vehicles produced in the world carry my client’s products. Currently, my client has a need for a Production Scheduler to work in Seymour, Indiana. As an Scheduler for this prestigious company some of your responsibilities will include:
DescriptionSuccessful candidate will be responsible for 280 million dollars of sales for all the planning, customer service and order changes for the entire manufacturing plant.
- Responsible for the inventory level of finished goods: Follow up on the MPS achievement and propose preventive actions regarding material availability to ensure MPS realization; Responsible for setting up proper finished goods inventory levels; Define and lead actions connected with inventory reductions
- Ensure that the materials and components are available to meet the complete customer demand: Plan the finished goods production based upon Sales, Operations Plan and Master Production Schedules and anticipate potential impacts with suppliers and production; Ensure that finished goods are available to meet customer demand; Follow up daily on the material arrivals and ensure external and internal suppliers supply parts on time according to production plan
- Identify blocking points and plan appropriate quick actions to solve them: Attend MPS meetings and follow up on related action plans; Support the implementation with the appropriate departments, tools and methods in order to improve the supply chain organization; Support actively the inventory counting and propose actions to maintain accuracy of inventory in cooperation with the ERP and Inventory Control Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field
- 2+ years of Supply Chain experience required
- Experience with SAP or another information management system
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!