Outsole Scheduler Job Description Sample
- Develops, maintains, and analyzes integrated critical path schedules for major projects and/or portfolio of projects in accordance with contract specifications.
- Develops and documents project planning considerations and objectives, scope and milestones to incorporate into the schedule.
- Gathers project progress information from project manager and project team members to update and monitor the project.
- Evaluates and updates data regarding schedule dates, physical percent complete, resource requirements, subcontractor commitments and project accruals.
- Reviews schedule progress and productivity of resources.
- Develops time-phased project cost and resource forecasts; validates project costs; updates requirements as required.
- Monitors progress of project deliverables and actual expenditures versus forecasts.
- Performs performance reporting for a portfolio of projects or programs using Earned Value Management.
- Conducts financial analysis including variance, risk and profit/loss analyses, etc.
- Performs nonroutine analyses and prepares non-routine financial reports.
- Documents and assesses the impact of project changes on cost/schedule baselines.
- Evaluates and raises project early warning signals to project manager or project lead.
- Evaluates and recommends resource realignments to maintain project execution.
- Generates and analyzes earned value reports for projects and discuss any observations with the project manager.
- Evaluates project execution and impact of developing trends using prescribed methodologies to determine if project is proceeding within available resources and budget.
- Prepares client and internal status reports to communicate cost status and documents trends.
- Ensures compliance with internal procedures such as federal/government regulations.
- Uses appropriate document management protocols to manage the storage and retrieval of project documentation.
- Leads project teams and reviews the work of junior staff as necessary. Provides mentoring to junior staff such as giving feedback on technical issues.
- Responsible for growing work with existing clients and supporting business development opportunities.
- Communicate clearly to clients the overall value of MSLLC’s services to their projects/programs.
- Provide expertise and innovation regarding project controls and/or project management methodologies, technologies, and techniques that can be implemented into our internal processes and offered as solution to our clients.
- Provide “thought leadership” regarding emerging strategic opportunities, PM insights/best practices/tools or challenges by:
- Participate and where appropriate, present at conferences, seminars, workshops, and internal lunch and learns;
- Write white papers for publications;
- Have a significant social media presence for industry ideas and collaboration (i.e. LinkedIn, and Twitter);
- Be affiliated with at least one (1) Professional organization and serve in a leadership role on a board or council, if possible.
- Performs other duties as required.
- 5-10 years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management or related field.
- PMP preferred
- Intermediate to Advanced P6 user.
- Intermediate to Advanced level competency in both schedule and cost control.
- Intermediate to Advanced level understanding of Project Controls, Scheduling, and EVMS systems and principles required.
- Intermediate to Advanced level understanding of Project Management.
- Have a high emotional intelligence. Exceptional communication, teamwork and influencing skills that foster a collaborative and continuous-improvement environment.
Expanding fast - Looking for a dedicated, expansion-driven
About our practice:
The Atlanta Dental Center has been serving patients in Atlanta for over 33 years. We offer a high-pace clinical environment with the latest dental technology (CEREC, 3D X-Rays, Digital X-Rays, Advanced Oral Photography, paperless patient charts, etc.). Our doctors are highly accomplished amongst their peers with Fellowships and Accreditations in a variety of dental associations. We offer benefits and clear routes to skill improvements (including training).
We do not participate in any insurance networks, however, we see many new patients every day we are open. We also have specialist dentists on staff, including a Periodontist and Prosthodontist. We have full-time employment (40hrs) for all staff.
Our location: 620 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 204, Atlanta, GA 30308 http://atlantadentalcenter.com/
Our Hours: Monday 8:50am-5pm, Tuesday 7:50am-5pm, Wednesday 8:50am-7pm, Thursday 7:50am-5pm, and Friday 7:20am-3pm.
To keep the appointment book full so that the daily office goal for the doctors and hygiene is made and there is no empty time on the doctor schedule. Help ensure patients follow through on their hygiene visits and help keep the appointment book full in the hygiene department.
Specific responsibilities & duties:
- Calling patients to schedule for dental work with doctors
- Patient costs discussed and agreed by patient before arriving
- Quickly confirming appointments with patients and keeping the schedule full at all times
- Following up with patients to ensure their treatment plans get completed
- Answering calls from patients about doing their treatments
- Calling to Reactivate patients who need to come back into the office to finish their treatment
- Coordinating with Accounts and Insurance when quoting patients their costs
- Ability to move quickly when patients have unexpected changes to their schedule
- Assisting patients with pre-medications or any medications that the doctor directs
- Writing detailed notes and records of all interaction with patients
- Coordinating with the back office to schedule patients who have cases that have gone out to a Dental Lab
- Dental Education. Ideally you have minimum 2 years of experience in dentistry.
- You need to know basic dental terms and understand what various treatments are and what they involve and be able to explain them.
- Dentrix/computer skills and dental software is a plus.
- Excellent phone skills and prolonged work on the phone.
- Must speak English fluently and clearly.
Required personality and behavioral characteristics:
- Quick to learn
- No holding on to upsets or disagreements
- High duplication of tasks and directions and details
- Responsible for job and patient
- Highly ethical (when interacting with patients, this is very important)
- Attention to minute detail
- Very well organized
- Upbeat and enthusiastic
- Professional presentation and demeanor is required
Offered salary & other compensations:
We offer a very competitive starting salary, based on your experience and performance record – including benefits such as dental, paid vacations, supplemental insurance, transport, bonuses and education. We will be happy to provide the details of these benefits when you visit us.
Please do not call the practice. We do NOT accept phone applications. Thank you for applying through the given link.
Operating Room Scheduler
BASIC FUNCTION:Schedule surgical procedures for the Operating Room, Same Day services, Minor Room and GI Diagnostic using Medicare Operating Room Scheduling software. Work under supervision of the Perioperative Business Manager and the Operating Room Nurse Manager.
NATURE AND SCOPE:Interacts with staff, physicians, patients and their families, other healthcare providers, Hospital and University officials, and the general public.
Interacts internally with patients, staff, and physicians. Interacts externally with community leaders, vendors, and professional associations.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:Creates, contributes and communicates function and organization of various departments, policies, regulations and procedures of surgery and hospital.
Supports and demonstrates the “Service Plus" principles.
Collaborates with physicians, nurses, family and/or other health care disciplines as patient needs and/or condition necessitates.
Collaborates with unit educator regarding in-services for educator of new equipment and supplies.
Schedules surgical procedures for physicians and/or their offices within established guidelines utilizing scheduling computer software.
Follows established routines for opening and closing of scheduling office and adapts that routine to meet needs required by other departments.
Updates procedure books with new procedures.
Maintains schedule book of total joint replacements for orthopedic personnel and orthopedic surgeons.
Maintains special equipment list - contacts appropriate departments/personnel with special equipment, implants, prosthesis, etc.
Creates "Hold" slips for cases which are unable to be worked into the surgery schedule (place "hold" slips, which are numbered and hung in the order in which they were received, in the OR office).
Sends preliminary schedule to anesthesia for assignments.
Prints and distributes the surgery schedules and reports needed by other departments and personnel. Uses only approved abbreviations on surgery procedures and diagnosis.
Checks privileges of surgeons requesting the use of any laser in surgery (updated list provided by Medical Staff Office).
Notifies medical staff office of questionable case scheduling/checks on surgeon privileges. Attends surgery scheduling meetings as designated.
Maintains a neat and clean work area.
Serves as a resource for entering patient charges for surgery/entering post-operative data/scheduling for GI Endoscopy and Sycamore surgery.
Promotes adherence to the Health Sciences Compliance Program, the Howard University Code of Ethics and the Health Sciences Standards of Conduct.
Attends annual and periodic mandatory Compliance Program training including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Privacy training.
Participates in activities that promote adherence to federal healthcare program requirements. Actively participates in Health Sciences Compliance Program activities.
Adheres to the requirements of the HIPAA Privacy Policies and Procedures. Maintains confidentiality of patients, families, and staff.
Assumes other duties and responsibilities that are related and appropriate to the position and area. The above responsibilities are a general description of the level and nature of the work assigned to this classification and are not to be considered as all-inclusive.
CORE COMPETENCIES:Demonstrates effective management and communication ski11s.
Ability to communicate diplomatically with medical staff, employees and other departments.
Demonstrates ability to work under stress at intervals. Flexible and innovative personality to cope with constant change.
Demonstrates professional initiative and responsibility in the acquisition and maintenance of new knowledge regarding surgery scheduling and computers.
Demonstrates positive interpersonal relations by displaying team oriented behavior and encouraging others toward effective teamwork.
Demonstrates the mission, vision and values of the organization by providing for the spiritual and psychosocial needs of the patient.
Demonstrates awareness and sensitivity to the age specific and culturally diverse needs of the patient and family and incorporate appropriate actions accordingly.
Demonstrates ability to adapt self to various types of personalities and situations. Demonstrates critical analysis skills as evidenced by previous experience.
Ability to plan a surgery schedule using scheduling software computer.
Ability to understand surgery procedures and medical terminology (appropriate time needed to perform procedures, special equipment, etc.).
Ability to exercise independent judgment. Knowledge of standard accounting principles.
Skilled in supervising, mentoring and motivating staff. Competence in both oral and written English.
Ability to establish and maintain effective and harmonious work relationships with staff, physicians, Hospital and University officials, and the general public.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED). Associates Degree preferred.
Three years medical secretary training or position in a medical office where scheduling was a major assignment.
Must be able to sit, type, speak, hear, see, edit, evaluate, interpret and organize for extended periods of time.
Talent Acquisition Scheduler
The position will assist the Lead TA in scheduling interviews (face-to-face, by phone or video) for candidates at various levels and different locations. The position will use the applicant tracking system (ATS) and Microsoft Office Suite, primarily Outlook and MS Word, to develop an organized schedule while balancing both interviewer and candidate availability. The position will interact closely candidates, recruiters, interviewers at all levels across the company, as well as other positions and departments to ensure a seamless interview process.
Coordinates interview schedules using information provided by recruiters by gathering candidate and interviewer availability through email/phone interactions with all parties and at times, the administrative support team.
Develops and provides an interview agenda in a professional manner to all parties.
Partners with corporate travel to coordinate candidate interview travel.
Processes candidate travel expenses including partnering with accounts payable to requests check requests for candidate travel reimbursement.
Fields questions and scheduling requests, which includes maintaining an open line of communication with the recruiter that is assigned to the candidate being scheduled.
Maintains a clear hiring workflow by updating candidate status in applicant tracking system (ATS).
Arranges a reserved interview space for in-person interviews, which could include working with corporate catering or local restaurants to coordinate interview meals and/or make reservations where applicable.
Other duties as assigned or requested.
Associate degree required.
Prior experience working in human resources or recruiting / talent acquisition or other administrative capacity.
Experience with an applicant tracking system, preferably Workday.
Excellent attention to detail, organization and accuracy skills
Ability to multi-task with accuracy in a fast-paced environment and flexibility to deal with changing schedules and priorities.
Excellent communication skills: oral, written and listening skills.
Office based position.
By following our instincts and our passion for the outdoor lifestyle, Hemisphere Design Works has merged with another great company and lands us one of North America’s largest lines of all-season recreational products. We specialize in making water vessels that run on HUMAN POWER!
Each product is made to deliver performance, value, and ease of use that allows our customers to take control on the water and live out their outdoor adventures.
Will you be the HUMAN POWER that FUELS the production of high-quality water vessels that exceed our customers’ expectations?
We are looking for a production scheduler to join our team!!
Production schedulers are responsible for coordinating and developing production schedules on a daily or weekly basis to meet goals. They take stock of inventory levels and facilitate providing necessary materials and components.
- Develops, publishes, and maintains production schedules, balancing inventory resources and
- Plans and schedules workflow for each department and operation according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times
- Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Use workers and resources efficiently.
- Provide quick responses to Sales team, Supervisors, Plant Manager
- Ensures effective and ongoing communications with the appropriate production management, warehouse, and purchasing personnel on production requirements and changes.
- Must communicate the schedule and all changes to plant personnel, including material changes.
- Identify potential issues and address with Plant Manager.
- Ensure that deadlines are met.
- All candidates who have received a written offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre employment drug screening and a pre employment background check which will determine eligibility for employment
- Associates' degree in business or management, preferred.
- Experience in scheduling and/or production.
- Proficiency with computers. Experience in excel with formula’s and formatting preferred.
- Ability to create and understand reports, to make production decisions.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills.
- Organized with ability to multi task and prioritize
- Opportunity for growth! Our supportive teams are dedicated to professional development and offer many opportunities to expand your knowledge, allowing you to advance during your career with us!
- Medical -with access to MedNow 24/7 Virtual Care- Dental, and Vision Plans
- 401 K with employer match
- Positive-Friendly Culture with a casual dress code
Scheduler Level II
Responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining detailed resource-loaded schedules for implementation, developmental and operational systems. Works with developmental and operational teams to develop detailed schedules and assists in keeping these schedules current.Uses or recommends automated tools such as MS Project, Primavera or program mandated software. Develops and or modifies project schedules and or the integration of multiple project schedules into an overall Master Program Schedule. Maintains the overall Master Program /Project Schedule. Links project schedules with the overarching program, Investment Portfolio, functional area and/or other Integrated Master Plans (IMPs). Provides hands-on development of layered schedules and IMPs that address how an acquisition project is progressing and how that project contributes to overarching requirements and objectives. Maintains status on linkages and dependencies with related projects.
- Assist in maintaining and developing the environment for the overall Master Program/Project Schedule and or the integration of multiple project schedules into an overall Master Program Schedule
- Assist in defining and implementing schedule software (MS Project, Primavera, or specific program mandated software, etc.) management processes and procedures
- Implement schedule version control processes, policies and procedures
- Maintain the schedule product build, staging, testing,deployment and integration
- Define and implement schedule configuration management processes and procedures; such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrate those scripts with the schedule build process
- Develop schedule version control processes, policies and procedures and ensures that they are followed on development or operational schedule development and implementation
Education and Experience:
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.
NGL SchedulerApply Now
This position is responsible for understanding the Natural Gas Liquids business and ensuring that all scheduling processes including optimization, coordination and communication with suppliers, internal and external customers and carriers as well as risk positioning take place in a correct and timely manner.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
Support your region's marketer(s) handling all physical and system scheduling duties.
Understand the different types of facilities, product flow, costs, customers, carriers and processes within your region(s).
Work closely with marketers and customers to understand demand and anticipate changes that impact inventory position, while communicating internally where applicable for proactive management of Crestwood inventory.
Develop and maintain relationships with customers, carriers and suppliers where applicable.
Optimize and coordinate movement of contracted volumes with suppliers, customers and carriers
Understand and monitor credit, A/P and A/R balance reports and work with marketer/trader to understand exposure of moving product with customers and assist in resolving outstanding balances.
Manage customer and carrier setups for all locations in region.
Request and manage freight rates in Right Angle as needed.
Maintain adequate inventory levels for internal and external customers where applicable while coordinating with Crestwood's strategic inventory plan.
Ensure timely creation of orders in Right Angle to reflect physical movement of product and assist in invoices.
Manage transfer volumes of each of your marketer's deals, coordinate among other schedulers where volumes cross divisions.
Understand and proactively communicate the impact of scheduling for daily PnL to the team and attempt to eliminate unnecessary risk due to scheduling/reporting deficiencies.
Assist in checkout of region's daily PnL and position; know what scheduling could be affected and ensure accuracy.
Create, maintain and distribute daily lifting, contract performance and inventory reports as necessary.
Work closely with accounting to resolve accounts receivable/payable discrepancies.
Perform additional back-up of commercial functions while marketer is traveling.
Cross-train with Schedulers to provide coverage as needed to other regions and to learn the platform.
Understand other functions performed within the region so you're available and flexible to assist in areas as needed.
Assist and complete special projects/provide analysis as assigned or requested.
Be an active participant in and promote a team environment; encourage cooperation.
Provide recommendations and improve work processes.
Maintain professionalism with internal and external customers at all times.
Be proactive in communicating with internal and external customers; gather information that's beneficial to the business.
Think outside of the box; anticipate issues before they arise to minimize inefficiencies and cost.
Manage time wisely, work with a sense of urgency, respond timely and adhere to deadlines.
Be adaptable to change, work well under pressure and be willing to work overtime to meet deadlines.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Ag Business, Ag Econ, Communications or related business field preferred.
Two years of relevant work experience preferred.
18 years of age or older.
Overnight travel may be required.
Weekend and evening work may be required.
Must be able to work in fast paced, high energy and open environment.
Must maintain a valid driver's license.
Must be detail oriented and a self-starter.
Should have good PC skills to include all MS Office and Excel products.
Must have good written and verbal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with staff, management, customers and vendors.
The physical demands must be met by an employee to successfully perform essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk and use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to walk, stoop, kneel, carry, push/pull and use repetitive wrist and hand movements. The employee may be required to lift and/or move objects of up to 25 pounds. Hearing, seeing ability of rapid mental coordination. It is required to be available and mentally alert for entire regular shift/schedule.
This position will typically work in a climate controlled office environment, but will occasionally travel to field locations or shop environments.
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation's leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
Paid Time Off
Employee Assistance Program
The Program Scheduler is responsible for facilitating the conversion of referrals to admissions through the completion of the intake process with the use of effective communication, technology, and customer service skills while acting as a liaison between the Admissions Manager, the call center AC, referral sources, families, and hospice presentation program Admission Staff.
Process new referrals that arrive directly to the program in the manor best fitting the needs of the referral source.
Participates in morning check in meeting with designated Admissions Coordinator to review staffing/scheduling needs for the day. Call to be completed prior to 9am local time.
Participates in morning check-in meeting with Admissions Manager to review staffing/scheduling needs for the day. Check-in to be completed prior to 9am local time.
Provides a concierge level of customer service to every caller by implementing the VITAS Call Center Quality Management standards of call scripting
Supports Admissions team to exceed program goals.
Establishes a rapport and maintains an effective relationship with all internal and external Vitas customers.
Enters accurate information to support data integrity in VITAS computer applications.
Responds accurately to all questions received regarding services provided by Vitas.
Offers and/or confirms a same day appointment and/or the appointment time that is as close as possible based on the request of the patient and/or referral source to ensure a timely admission.
Escalates matters to Admissions Manager when assistance or clarification is needed.
Follows the VITAS Admissions Standard for contingency staffing
Participates in ongoing training and development based on the changing healthcare environment.
Notifies Admissions Staff of all scheduled appointments within their working hours of 8am-8pm local time.
Notifies VITAS Marketing Representatives of all new referrals within their working hours of 8am-8pm local time.
Utilizes Appointments Everywhere to effectively facilitate the scheduling/updating of appointments.
Full-time, Tuesday to Saturday, 9:30 AM - 6 PM.
Two or more years related experience in medical terminology and/or in a call center environment
Ability to attain goals in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining strong partnering relationships with internal and external callers
Superior ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the customer interaction to include both verbally and in writing to provide a concierge level of service
Working knowledge of computers, internet access, and the ability to navigate within an automated systems and a variety of software packages, and type minimum 45 wpm
Prior experience in working collaboratively with other functional leaders to drive action plans.
Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple responsibilities and work on various assignments simultaneously
Model positive behaviors that are focused on supporting: integrity, valuing diversity, innovation, building relationships, customer focus and teamwork.
Ability to communicate tactfully with department heads, managers, coworkers and vendors to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions
Completion of high school or basic education equivalency preferred
Bilingual in Spanish/English a plus
Scheduler PRN (2286)
Responsible for scheduling patient appointments for all outpatient services of the facility. Records statistics as requested. Performs other secretarial/clerical duties as needed.
Responsible for patient scheduling for the following outpatient areas: Surgery, Radiology/Imaging, Clinical Laboratory and Physical Therapy. Enters all appointments into the computer.
Schedules patient appointments called in by patients, physicians and physicians' office staff.
Obtains patient demographic and insurance information and enters data into computer system when scheduling outpatient procedures.
Obtains surgeon's schedules on an established schedule; enters each surgeon's schedule in the computer system.
Demonstrates thorough understanding of block scheduling and surgeries performed in each outpatient operating room.
Works with Outpatient Surgery Nurse Manager to develop and monitor surgical block times allocated for each service.
Orders special equipment/supplies per surgeon's request.
Prints outpatient surgery schedule for the following day and delivers the schedules to the appropriate departments, i.e., surgery, anesthesia.
Works with outpatient department managers regarding times of service, length of procedures, etc., for appropriate scheduling of patients.
Demonstrates thorough knowledge of scheduling times for Radiology, Interventional Radiology, Respiratory Therapy, Outpatient Surgery, and Ambulatory Care.
Prepares daily patient schedules for Radiology, Interventional Radiology, Respiratory Therapy, Outpatient Surgery, and Ambulatory Care; delivers to all appropriate departments.
Notifies outpatient departments of any changes in schedules after the schedules have been printed and distributed.
Provides patients with general information about the specific department, directions to the department, parking.
Provides patient with any pre-appointment special instructions.
Updates information in the computer system for return patients.
Maintains a good working relationship within the department and with other departments.
Interacts professionally with physicians, patients/families and healthcare staff.
Treats patients and their families with respect and dignity.
Answers the telephone in a professional and polite manner, communicates information to appropriate personnel.
Communicates clearly and appropriately.
Communicates schedule changes to the appropriate department in timely manner
Demonstrates an ability to be flexible, organized and function under stressful situations
Demonstrates the knowledge of proper identification and reporting of medical/health care errors and protects the patient in the event of such an error.
Utilizes initiative; strives to maintain steady level of productivity; self-motivated. Organization and management of the Central Scheduler's activities reflects due consideration for the needs of the Outpatient Department.
Makes decisions reflecting knowledge of facts and good judgment within scope of practice for this position.
Demonstrates thorough knowledge of the departments filing system
Accepts other responsibilities as directed.
Cedars-Sinai is one of thelargest nonprofit academic medical centers in the U.S. with 886 licensed beds,2,100 physicians, 3,000 nurses and thousands of other healthcare professionalsand staff. Clinical programs range from primary care for preventing, diagnosingand treating common conditions to specialized treatments for rare, complex andadvanced illnesses. In addition, Cedars-Sinai serves the community through its
Medical Network, which includes the highly rated Cedars-Sinai Medical Group and
Cedars-Sinai Health Associates.
The Imaging Scheduler at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center is responsible for all aspects of scheduling Imaging outpatients. The scheduler is expected to organize, prioritize and perform work in a timely and efficient manner, within established guides, practices and procedures. The scheduler obtains clinical information and screens for exam appropriateness. Using critical thinking skills, they make judgment calls and involve the radiologist, nurse or technologist when necessary. The scheduler interacts with physicians, office staff and patients, in a courteous and professional manner, with a focus on keeping waits and delays at a minimum. They schedule, reschedule, and cancel appointments; coordinate anesthesia; verify orders; provide preparation information; obtain lab results, history and physicals, and written orders. These daily functions are performed with a continual emphasis on workflow process improvement, increased productivity, and regulatory compliance.
Hours: 9:00 a.m
- 5:30 p.m
At least 2 years experience in a fast paced and complex environment where critical thinking skills are necessary
Previous experience in a medical environment is desirable
Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with physicians, nurses, technologists, patients and other customers and personnel of the Medical Center
Experience demonstrating the ability to handle multiple tasks, ability to prioritize and organize work, and complete assignments timely and accurately
Windows based PC experience
Ability to type 35 to 40 WPM
Ability to communicate effectively in the English language
Two years of college or comparable level of education and experience
Baccalaureate degree in psycho/social, marketing disciplines preferred
Frequent sitting; occasional walking and bending; occasional lifting of materials up to 25 pounds.
Responsiveness to auditory alarms and communication devices including: telephones, beepers, and all alarms.Visual acuity acceptable for performing duties of this position.
Frequent use of computer keyboards, monitors, document scanners and telephones.
Sufficient mobility to access equipment, customers and other personnel.
Working Title: Imaging Scheduler
Department: Imag Pt Support
Business Entity: Service Lines & Ops
City: Los Angeles
Job Category: Imaging
Job Specialty: Diagnostic Imaging
Position Type: Full-time
Shift Length: 8 hour shift
Shift Type: Full-time
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!