Oven Operator Automatic Job Description Sample
Assembly & Oven Operator
We are seeking a Core Assembly Braze & Oven Operator to become an integral part of our team! You will perform assembly tasks as well as be responsible for operating a brazing oven used to braze metal components used in the production of heat transfer units.
- Operate a brazing oven used to create strong, leak-proof joints in the production of heat transfer units.
- Read and interpret blueprints and/or job orders to determine product specifications.
- Prepare units by inspecting, measuring, and adjusting and secure components. Accurately complete necessary oven logs before placing units in braze oven.
- Ensure proper oven program and thermocouples are used.
- Square, flatten, and measure all units after braze is completed.
- Inspect and accurately record quality requirements of finished units.
- Move finished units to proper location with appropriate identification paperwork.
- Use all safety devices/tools to ensure safe operation.
- Ensure work area is kept clean and organized at all times.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with Aavid Niagara policies and procedures.
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problem or areas of improvement.
- Participate in cross-training throughout manufacturing facility.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High school or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) ortechnical school diplomaor equivalent in relevant work experience preferred.
- 2 years related experience and/or training required.
- Proficient in accurate use of micrometers, calipers, scales, and other measuring tools.
- Ability to read and work to set tolerances and work from blueprints.
- Ability to set-up and operate braze oven.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions and/or correspondence.
- Mechanically inclined and possess strong degree of attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communications skills required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw and apply valid conclusions.
- Basic mathematical skills required to set-up and operate brazing process.
- Ability to be cross-trained throughout manufacturing facility.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
Aavid, through its global network of manufacturing and design centers, providers a broad range of technologically advanced thermal management solutions for aerospace and defense, telecommunication, LED lighting, server, data center, consumer electronics, transportation, and industrial applications to customer all over the world. Visit us at www.aavid.com.
Machine / Oven Operator
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
- Good knowledge of basic bread making including dough rheology and fermentation. Math skills, reading, oral communication.
- Time management. Intermediate computing skills.
Machines and equipment required:
- Operate machine, stack racks, handle boards, canvases and channel pans.
Physical work conditions encountered:
- Requires quick decision making and reactions which necessitates fast walking from one end to another.
- Requires ability to lift and or carry 50 Lbs. bags of flour and container of scrap dough.
Specific procedures used:
- Surveys fermentation of dough and processes dough at prescribed time.
- Reports quality issues and product shortages to production supervisor.
Specific tasks performed on the job:
- Starts Set up of Machine 30 minutes before use: fills flour receptacles, oil fill up, flour dusters numbers, circular cutters, press board height, green belt stretchers, all numerical settings, cornmeal dusters.
- Coordinates team of production employees who assist machine operator.
- Oversees flow of machine operation and makes adjustments as needed.
- Check to make sure dough is not sticking to rollers.
- Check width, thickness, consistency.
- Conducts weight checks and oversees accurate dough placement on boards or channel pans.
- Tares the weight checkers as needed.
- Empties scrap dough containers in cooler holding
- Reports maintenance issues to production supervisor.
- Insures safety of production employees working with the machine.
- Documents changes to Long Rheon Product Sheets when necessary.
- Supports R&D and Training initiatives.
- Any other tasks as instructed by Production Supervisor/Manager
Roto Mold Oven Operator
Candidates need to be able to lift up to 50 lbs, work in a hot environment. Will be prepping large Roto mold ovens, cleaning and drilling parts after they come out of the oven.
Have attention to detail and read schematics. Also able to operate hand power tools.
1St Shift Precooked Oven Operator (Pce)
Michael Foods, Inc. is a leader in the food processing and distribution industry with business in egg products, refrigerated grocery and potato products. We offer exciting job possibilities throughout our organization where you can enhance your career, sharpen your talents and make an impact. Join our company and be part of an innovative team that’s First in Food- Where you can enhance your career, sharpen your talents and make an impact.
POSITION SUMMARY: This position exhibits the ability to safely operate any of the mold or belt ovens in the Pre-Cooked Dept., producing egg patties, omelets and French toast, to equally high standards of efficiency as set forth by the department. Thorough knowledge of all products; product specifications, cook procedures, pre-heat systems, and basic mechanical and technical knowledge of the ovens are required. This person needs to understand the use and controls of steam, oven temperatures, and dampers to produce product of the highest standard and document all parameter checks as prescribed (product temperature, weight, size, color, oven conditions, spiral conditions), on a timely basis.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Ability to start production run of oven, achieve and maintain desired production levels on molded ovens.
Know how and when to set or adjust pre-heat temperatures, oven temperatures, and flow rates on molded ovens.
Know how to set fill parameters of hi-bar pumps and injectors and adjust as needed on molded ovens.
Replace O-rings and gaskets on pumps, change out fouled injector tips as needed, change pumps as needed.
Understanding of product recognition- need to develop knowledge of different products run on the oven and the specifications of those products, and when adjustments need to be made (for size, weight, color, and shape or “cupping”) and take corrective action as needed.
Understand use of steam in the cooking process and use of dampers for air control within the oven and how to adjust if needed.
Documentation - keep thorough and accurate record of production data as outlined on Operators check sheets and do Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) documentation.
Know and understand the basic operation of spiral freezers.
Work with Lead Person to learn corrective actions appropriate to oven and/or product.
Knowledge of transfers from oven to spiral, belt placement and speed adjustments.
Ability to communicate with Lead and/or Supervisor issues and concerns pertaining to operations.
Remove and document waste/shrink, and assist in the general good housekeeping of the area as needed.
Understand the responsibilities of line workers assigned to molded ovens, monitor their performance and make corrections if necessary.
Work as a team member.
Expected to adhere to safe work practices, follow GMP and HACCP guidelines, maintain sanitary conditions and ensure that product quality is maintained. Report to management any conditions or practices that may adversely affect food safety, food quality or personnel safety.
Performs other duties as assigned. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Lead Oven Operator - Moorestown, NJ
Job ID: 129065 Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a division of Oldcastle, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
Job Summary We are currently seeking a full-time Lead/ Oven Operator in our Moorestown, NJ Location. This position requires the tempering oven be operated from start-up to shut-down within required oven recipes for specific glass types, along with glass quality monitoring and constant communication with all employees on the line. Assist in streamlining the production line by maintaining a consistent progress flow
Automatic Door Operator Technician / Locksmith
SAF Technologies has an opening for a Automatic Door Operator Technician with 2 + years experience or A Locksmith with 2 + years Access Control Experience. Our company does install, service, and keying. We are also a Security Integration Company with a constant work backlog. Please read below to see the qualifications that we are looking for and the benefits of working with our company. Please read carefully so you don't get overlooked. This is a great company to work for if you are looking for a long term career and great work atmosphere. Check us out on our website at www.saftechnologies.com. If you are interested, please reply to this ad with your resume and recent experience pertaining to this job.•
• 2+ years experience
• Pass drug screening
• Pass background check to obtain security licence
• Clean driving history
• Must be able to read prints, hardware schedules, and job schedules
• Must have experience working on medium to large commercial door installs
• Must live in the Charlotte area or within 25 miles
• Must dress and appear professional
• Must be able to lift over 50 lbs. safely
• Must have positive attitude all of the time
• Must be able to get along with everyone
• Commercial door and hardware installation is a plus
• Auto Operator installation experience is must
• Low voltage wiring experience is a must
• Installation of electric strikes, electric locks, maglocks, etc is a must
• Access control installation experience is a plus
Our company offers a benefits program to employee's and they are eligible to take part on day one of employment except for our 401K which is after a year of employment. Below are listed a few benefits to keep in mind.
Health Care- Day One
Dental Care- Day One
Eye Care- Day One
Life Insurance- Day One
Company Christmas Party
Other Special Events to Show Appreciation
In addition to security and access related systems, SAF Technologies installs, tests and services fire and evacuation life safety systems. We are experts in the fields of security and fire safety. We can help you with any of your security or safety needs.
Our solutions are field proven – from small businesses and large corporations to industrial process facilities; from major governmental to local municipal facilities; from educational institutions to aviation and transportation systems; we have built a solid reputation in the security field by concentrating on complete customer satisfaction. That includes providing superior products, customized design and engineering, a polished installation, then follow-up with testing and maintenance. We honor our commitments. We have pride in our work.
Under the direct supervision of the Shift Lead Operator and reporting to the Finishing area Manager, the Oven/Fabrication Operator is responsible for following procedures for Aerogel product manufacture, oven and fabrication equipment operation and safety requirements as documented by Aspen Aerogels. MAJOR DUTIES:
Follow all safety procedures.
Safely and efficiently operate the Heat Treatment Oven(s) according to operating procedures, and/or as instructed
Follow product documentation and specification for correct equipment operation (Ex.: temperature, power, speed settings).
Visually inspect product appearance while equipment is running; communicating, flagging major defects and/or removing minor defects.
Follow product documentation (traveler) for correct tension setting, length measurement and removal. Record data as required.
Unload Aerogel blankets, label and document according to procedures.
Safely and efficiently operate Fabrication equipment (slitter, CNC and laminator) according to company procedures, and/or as instructed.
Program, run and troubleshoot CNC cutting machine, slitting machines, edge trimmers and coating machines. .
Perform material handling duties in a safe, conscientious manner.
Perform preventive maintenance and routine cleaning on equipment as per procedures and/or as directed by the Shift Leader.
Dispose of waste materials according to company procedures.
Ensure blanket samples (quality coupons) are taken as per specification and provided to Quality Control
Follow instructions as per company policy and Shift leader instructions including proper breaks, rest periods and attendance
Attend pre-shift meetings that occur five minutes prior to shift change Communicate all equipment issues to shift leader
Ensure exhaust system is operational and working area is organized and clean EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
Must be able to lift, carry, push, and pull loads of up to 75 lbs.
Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
Should have a High School diploma or equivalent.
Should have 1-3 years experience in manufacturing environment. CNC experience preferred. Oven, Coater, or Slitter environment experience preferred.
Must be able to work: 12 hour shifts, 4 days on 4 days off in a 24/7 rotating shifts (Shifts are either 6 a.m. – 6 p.m. or 6 p.m. – 6 a.m.) All Selected candidates must successfully pass a drug test and criminal history check in order to be hired . Aspen Aerogels, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The East Providence, RI facility of Aspen Aerogels is subject to Title 28, Chapter 29-6.2 of Rhode Island General Laws, which governs Worker’s Compensation.
Production Oven Operator
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible to set up and operate Laser Marking Machine.
Select position and secure fixtures required for Laser Marking Machine.
Perform monthly/ quarterly and yearly maintenance on Laser Marking and Burn in ovens.
Responsible to set up and operate all the burn in ovens needed for daily Production.
Read, interpret and follow diagrams, engineering drawings, written instruction or procedures,
Read and interpret Work orders/job to determine setup method in Burn in ovens.
Utilize power drills and other hand held tools such as screwdrivers, multimeter.
Responsible to do all the
Automatic Davenport Screw Machine Operator
Manufacturing company seeking experienced Automatic Davenport Screw Machine Operator. Wages based on experience and past history. Benefits including 401K with company match. This position is full-time day shift.
Tri-Axle Dump Truck Operator - New 2016 Automatic Kenworth T880
Class B CDL / Tri-axle dump truck operator
We have an immediate opening for a Driver with a Class B CDL with air brakes and valid DOT medical card. Position is for a tri-axle dump truck operator to work in the construction industry. This position is more than job, it’s a career for the right person. Prior experience is a plus, however we will train the right candidate. This is a full time position with great pay.
The successful candidate will be operating a new 2016 Automatic Kenworth T880!
We offer competitive starting pay while training and a raise once training is complete. Time and half is paid for any overtime.
*Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen
*Must have clean driving record
*Must be able to pass a background check
Dental and vision care
Weekly cell phone allowance
Please send resume to email@example.com or call Nicki Knapp at 843-345-3760. Thank you
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!