Oven Press Tender Ii Job Description Sample
Entry Level Oven Tender
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for a Oven Tender at our valued client in Onalaska, WI. Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!
Pay: $10.50 per hour
Shift: 1st shift, Monday-Friday, Full-Time
- Place metal sheets into ovens
- Rotate sheets as they are in the process
- Pull out sheets and place on cooling racks
- Load all products into machinery
- Inspect all sheets as they come out of the ovens
- Ensure products are free of errors and/or defects
- Package, label and palletize finished products
- Use pallet jacks to move products on warehouse floors
Do you want a position that pays weekly? Are you ready to start you career? Apply today for this rewarding opportunity!
Press Roll Tender (Feeder)
Commercial printer hiring Roll Tenders (Feeders) to join our busy team.
- Assist in the operation of the press by maintaining ink, water and paper in the press
- Keeping all supplies readily available
- Ensure plates are bent and packed
- Position job stock in roll stand
- Minimum one year experience as a Roll Tender (Feeder)
- Ability to complete paper and ink usage reports using a computer program
- Ability to handle physical workload
Press Assistant I - Roll Tender
Our collaborative team of “can-do” people continually challenge the status quo, creating groundbreaking solutions that push the boundaries of communications. Job DescriptionQuad/Graphics is currently seeking a Press Assistant I/Roll Tender to work in the Charlotte, NC Retail Plant. As a member of the press crew, the Press Assistant I (Roll Tender) has previous experience as a Press Asst.
II (stacker/jogger) and is able to perform the duties of both positions and may be asked to do so from time to time. Key responsibilities of this position are to manage the paper supply inventory on the press, feed rolls into the press, and manage paper inventory. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to product handling and stacker oversight.Position QualificationsPrevious experience as a Press Assistant II (stacker/jogger) Previous roll tender experience or training required Physical RequirementsMust be able to work 12 hour rotating shifts.
This includes days, nights and weekends. Also holidays as needed. Ability to stand for the duration of the shift (12 hours) Must be able to repetitively lift, push, and pull up to 50 lbs.
Ability to bend occasionally Additional Company InformationWe offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more. Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.Drug Free Workplace.
Job Description Quad/Graphics is currently seeking a Press Assistant I/Roll Tender to work in the Charlotte, NC Retail Plant. As a member of the press crew, the Press Assistant I (Roll Tender) has previous experience as a Press Asst.
II (stacker/jogger) and is able to perform the duties of both positions and may be asked to do so from time to time. Key responsibilities of this position are to manage the paper supply inventory on the press, feed rolls into the press, and manage paper inventory. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to product handling and stacker oversight.Position Qualifications Previous experience as a Press Assistant II (stacker/jogger) Previous roll tender experience or training required Physical Requirements Must be able to work 12 hour rotating shifts.
This includes days, nights and weekends. Also holidays as needed. Ability to stand for the duration of the shift (12 hours) Must be able to repetitively lift, push, and pull up to 50 lbs.
Ability to bend occasionally Additional Company Information We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more. Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. Drug Free Workplace.
Company Profile Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management. Position Summary The Tender is assigned by the Diving Supervisor or designated diving person in charge. Performing sub-sea tasks and assisting the Diver when necessary. Duties & Responsibilities ESSENTIAL * Provides topside support for diving operations.
Perform maintenance and repair of topside equipment and DDC operations.
Perform topside and underwater rigging.
May be required to perform sub-sea tasks utilizing commercial diving equipment.
Knowledge of equipment uses, repairs, and maintenance is needed.
Assist the diver in dressing, entering and leaving the water, and undressing
Confirm that the diver’s equipment is functioning properly and inform the diving supervisor that the diver is ready.
Prepare and support the dive until its completion.
Support any in-water decompression as required.
Tend the diver’s umbilical (keeping at least one hand on the umbilical at all times) and be aware of the diver’s depth and location at all times.
Set up and operate all equipment as directed by the diving supervisor, D/T or his or her representative.
Perform routine cleaning and maintenance on diving equipment.
Repair such equipment as he or she is qualified to check-out to repair.
Assist in topside work as required or directed.
Be alert for and immediately report conditions that may be hazardous or unsafe.
Maintain certification in first aid and CPR.
Properly operate a decompression chamber as required for decompression or treatment as directed.
Maintain communication with the chamber occupants.
Properly complete all paperwork as required by employer policy and/or governmental regulations.
Do not perform any other task while operating the chamber.
Perform tasks as a diver or standby diver when directed by the supervisor. A tender/diver who dives shall be subject to the duties and responsibilities of a diver within the limitations of his or her assignment.
When required, ride the chamber with the diver during decompression or treatment. This inside tender/diver must be familiar with and alert for the symptoms of oxygen toxicity.
Report to the diving supervisor any recent medical treatment or illness so that a proper determination can be made concerning fitness and/or ability to dive.
Immediately report all symptoms or suspected symptoms of DCS to the diving supervisor as early and accurately as possible.
Report to the diving supervisor any defect or malfunction of the diving equipment provided for the diving operation.
Maintain a commercial diver log book documenting all hyperbaric exposures.
Read, understand and comply with all employer’s policies and applicable governmental regulations, as they relate to their qualifications or performance while engaging in diving operations. Qualifications REQUIRED * High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
Hold a commercial diving school certificate of graduation.
Entry-level with zero (0) to six months minimum experience.
Must be able to obtain a valid Passport and Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC). * ADCI diver card. DESIRED * EMT/DMT certifications. * IMCA certification or Board of Canada (DCBC) qualified. * NDT certifications. * U/W welding, mechanical expertise (including hydraulics, diesel, gasoline). Additional Information This position is considered OFFSHORE WORK which is characterized as follows.
Outdoors and indoors, day and night, as well as over/near water.
Requires working on or near moving equipment and vibrating equipment.
Frequently the humidity is above 90%, noise is over 85 decibels and the light is intense/glare.
Potential exposure to open fire/flames/sparks.
Constant exposure to airborne dust, fumes, and gases.
Work surface is stable, height is elevated. This position is considered HEAVYwork. Equal Employment Opportunity All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, political affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, or other non-merit factors. Job Title: Tender II
Location:* Morgan City, Louisiana
Job ID:* 11981 Regular/Temporary: Regular
Full/Part Time:* Full-Time
Machine Operator II - Press Break - 1ST Shift And/Or 2ND Shift
Machine Operator II - Press Break - 1ST Shift and/or 2ND Shift
Description JOB SUMMARY The Press Brake Set Up/Operator will be responsible for performing all phases of the press brake operation. This will includeset up,programingand loading/unloading parts. ESSENTIAL FUNCTION/RESPONSIBILITIES:
Sets up work from order or prints according to job requirements as directed by the Supervisor and/or Group Leader.
As required, enters program into the machine.
Uses precision measuring instruments to check work. Performs first piece inspection to double check dimensions and tolerances before proceeding with remainder of order. Continues to inspect parts as order is being run.
As required, positions machines in relation to the appropriate axis as planned in programming.
Sets stops for depth and angles.
Removes finished parts from machine, counts and places on skid.
Transports materials as needed using forklift.
Performs necessary housekeeping duties to maintain clean work environment.
Responsible for basic maintenance of tools in work area.
Performs other duties within the scope of the job assignments as directed by the Supervisor or Group Leader.
Meets department quality, attendance and productivity requirements.
Performs duties in compliance with all safety rules and regulations required by Company, federal, state and local provisions.
All other duties as assigned
Qualifications KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Must be able to read blueprints.
Must have prior experience operating Brake Presses r comparable equipment.
Must be able to use tape measure for and Press Brakes.Calipers for Press Brakes.
Ability to drive a forklift.
Must be able to communicate effectively and work in a cooperative manner to support a team environment.
Must have satisfactory job performance and an acceptable attendance and disciplinary record in current position. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
This position requires moderate to considerable physical effort working with average or heavy weight material, not to exceed fifty pounds (50 lbs). This position also requires standing for extended periods of time. The incumbent must have the ability to carry objects; perform dynamic activities including reaching and stretching; and frequent bending and twisting of the torso. VISUAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
Continuous, and at times, concentrated mental and visual attention where the work is repetitive or duties are diversified and require continuous alertness and /or activity. WORKING CONDITIONS:
Typical shop floor with possible exposure to dirt, dust, fumes, heat, cold, noise, vibration, oil and water. May be exposed to any number of these elements. SAFETY REQUIREMENTS:
Safety glasses with side shield steel toed safety shoes, gloves and other personal protective equipment as necessary.
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Primary Location US-Kentucky-Louisville
Textron Tools & Test: Greenlee
Req ID: 261791
Press Operator II (Print Shop)- 2Nd Shift
With 15,000 employees and 40 locations worldwide, Dart offers more than 4,000 products used every day in restaurants, hospitals, schools and homes around the globe. Benefits: Dart Container full-time employees enjoy great benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with company matching contributions, paid vacation, paid holidays, short-term disability, tuition assistance, product discounts and more. Operates machines making adjustments to machines to maximize up time, rates and yields.
Day-to-Day Role: Perform necessary line checks as well as perform and assist with all type of changeovers including size and imprint changes on press. Assist in overseeing the operation of all printing equipment as directed by the supervisor.
Record all machine shift production on production paperwork. Visually inspect product for obvious defects and quality issues Load and unload paper, mount and shaft rolls, thread machine, maintain correct ink levels and colors within ink stations. Make necessary adjustments to ensure proper registration and maintain strict quality performance.
Transfer required quality of paper to press. Required to do ink toning as needed on press. Meet set-up reduction requirements by pre-staging plate cylinders, inks, paper, etc.
Follow up after setups to ensure inks are returned, plates washed and returned on both wide and narrow presses. Maintain all materials, supplies, associated areas and assigned lines in a clean and orderly manner/condition and follow Safety and Sanitation procedures/policies. Work with water base inks and mount printing plates on equipment.
Perform and assist with monthly and annual preventive maintenance on assigned equipment.
Perform other duties as assign. Core Skills and
The ideal candidate must possess all of the following: Two (2) years of industrial printing experience. Comexi, Wolverine, Kidder experience preferred.
Demonstrate minimum proficiency with the English language in order to ensure effective new hire training and on-going communications about safety and quality issues Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. Math skills to include addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Ability to work overtime as needed.
Ability to work weekends as needed. Dart Container is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. https://www.dartcontainer.com/eeoaa/ If you have a disability and need an accommodation to access this website or for the application process, you should call Dart at (800) 545-3278 Ext 3370 or email us at ADArequestsdart.biz . Relay calls can be made by dialing 711 or the relay number for your state. If you experience difficulty applying online, you may call (800) 545-3278 Ext 3390 or email us at applicationassistancedart.biz for assistance.
Machine / Oven Operator
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
- Good knowledge of basic bread making including dough rheology and fermentation. Math skills, reading, oral communication.
- Time management. Intermediate computing skills.
Machines and equipment required:
- Operate machine, stack racks, handle boards, canvases and channel pans.
Physical work conditions encountered:
- Requires quick decision making and reactions which necessitates fast walking from one end to another.
- Requires ability to lift and or carry 50 Lbs. bags of flour and container of scrap dough.
Specific procedures used:
- Surveys fermentation of dough and processes dough at prescribed time.
- Reports quality issues and product shortages to production supervisor.
Specific tasks performed on the job:
- Starts Set up of Machine 30 minutes before use: fills flour receptacles, oil fill up, flour dusters numbers, circular cutters, press board height, green belt stretchers, all numerical settings, cornmeal dusters.
- Coordinates team of production employees who assist machine operator.
- Oversees flow of machine operation and makes adjustments as needed.
- Check to make sure dough is not sticking to rollers.
- Check width, thickness, consistency.
- Conducts weight checks and oversees accurate dough placement on boards or channel pans.
- Tares the weight checkers as needed.
- Empties scrap dough containers in cooler holding
- Reports maintenance issues to production supervisor.
- Insures safety of production employees working with the machine.
- Documents changes to Long Rheon Product Sheets when necessary.
- Supports R&D and Training initiatives.
- Any other tasks as instructed by Production Supervisor/Manager
Assembly & Oven Operator
We are seeking a Core Assembly Braze & Oven Operator to become an integral part of our team! You will perform assembly tasks as well as be responsible for operating a brazing oven used to braze metal components used in the production of heat transfer units.
- Operate a brazing oven used to create strong, leak-proof joints in the production of heat transfer units.
- Read and interpret blueprints and/or job orders to determine product specifications.
- Prepare units by inspecting, measuring, and adjusting and secure components. Accurately complete necessary oven logs before placing units in braze oven.
- Ensure proper oven program and thermocouples are used.
- Square, flatten, and measure all units after braze is completed.
- Inspect and accurately record quality requirements of finished units.
- Move finished units to proper location with appropriate identification paperwork.
- Use all safety devices/tools to ensure safe operation.
- Ensure work area is kept clean and organized at all times.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with Aavid Niagara policies and procedures.
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problem or areas of improvement.
- Participate in cross-training throughout manufacturing facility.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High school or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) ortechnical school diplomaor equivalent in relevant work experience preferred.
- 2 years related experience and/or training required.
- Proficient in accurate use of micrometers, calipers, scales, and other measuring tools.
- Ability to read and work to set tolerances and work from blueprints.
- Ability to set-up and operate braze oven.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions and/or correspondence.
- Mechanically inclined and possess strong degree of attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communications skills required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw and apply valid conclusions.
- Basic mathematical skills required to set-up and operate brazing process.
- Ability to be cross-trained throughout manufacturing facility.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
Aavid, through its global network of manufacturing and design centers, providers a broad range of technologically advanced thermal management solutions for aerospace and defense, telecommunication, LED lighting, server, data center, consumer electronics, transportation, and industrial applications to customer all over the world. Visit us at www.aavid.com.
Repair Technician For An Oven Manufacturing Company
Recruiter Exchange is currently currently seeking a hard working reliable Repair Technician For An Oven Manufacturing Company in the Carrollton, TX area to become an integral part of their team! You will diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul microwave ovens.
Client offers opportunity for pay raise and growth!!! Long term stable work with a lot of overtime!!!
- Diagnose and repair commercial ovens
- Inspect and test ovens for necessary adjustments
- Previous experience repairing electronics
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Familiar with multi meters
- Soldering Experience
- Monday- Thursday (Overtime on Friday and Saturday!)
- 6:00 am- 4:30 pm
Must be able to stand for the duration of the shift
Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment
Must be able to pass Drug Test and Background Check!
For faster consideration apply in our office today!
Please bring two valid forms of ID.
1900 Jay Ell Drive
Richardson, TX 75081
Monday-Friday: 9:00 am- 4:00 pm
In addition to the traditional in-house recruiters and recruiting mediums, we also have a network of professionals that we engage to help us locate candidates that would otherwise be under the radar of your typical recruiters. This network allows us to provide our clients with fresh and passive candidates.
Assistant Manager At Italian Oven
Contribute to the success of the restaurant by managing operations according to Inspired Concepts, LLC standards, policies and procedures. Operations include, but are not limited to, production, inventory, cleanliness, staffing, scheduling, team member development, cash handling, safety, training and Guest service.
· Ensure proper set up of the entire restaurant mise en place.
· Ensure all food and beverage products are prepared according to specifications at all times.
· Review operational performance and productivity in accordance with goals and standards and assist with deficiency correction.
· Initiate and assist with hiring processes and staffing decisions.
· Support sales efforts and general business transactions by developing courteous and productive relationships with Guests and vendors.
· React to Guest issues in a timely and professional manner.
· Professionally develop team members by conducting regular evaluations against defined expectations.
· Manage and maintain team member files and ensure documentation is 100% complete and compliant at all times.
· Coordinate inventory control and management procedures, quality control projects and physical inventories.
· Maintain 100% accuracy with labor management costs by monitoring and directing all fiscal reporting systems.
· Maintain a safe working environment by developing, implementing and directing safety programs.
· Work irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
· Maintain highest QSC standards at all times.
· Other job duties as assigned.
Skills & Compe
· Bachelors Degree preferred but not required.
· Prefer prior hotel or restaurant management or similar discipline. Will accept a combination of relevant work experience, courses and certifications.
· Minimum 2 years progressive experience in a restaurant management role.
· Proven leader within a restaurant environment with the ability to inspire others to work toward a common goal and reach their potential.
· Hands-on management style that emphasizes direct involvement in day-to-day operations.
· Excellent project management skills from conception to evaluation.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and to deadline.
· Ability to formulate flexible strategies and actions plans to achieve results.
· Ability to function independently and intuitively in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent verbal and communication skills with the ability to prepare and deliver clear, concise reports and presentations.
· Team player.
· Can-do attitude.
· Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
· Effective interpersonal, influencing, coaching and conflict-resolution skills.
· Demonstrated creativity and sound business judgement.
· Advanced computer skills that include proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and a POS system a plus.
· Ability to manage confidential information and maintain its integrity imperative.
· Ability to work irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to stand up 90% of shift; walk; sit; use hands to handle or feel objects or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The team member must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
· Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the team member is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level may include that of a typical restaurant environment.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!