Owasso Job Description Sample
Assistant General Manager
PT Clinic Director - Owasso
Are you interested in working with a team that is passionate about outpatient orthopedics? We are currently hiring an experienced Physical Therapist for Clinic Director at our Owasso, OK location!
Step inside any one of our locations and you’ll feel it: a culture of care, compassion, and human connection.
We are a physical therapist-owned, growing private practice physical therapy organization with over 36 locations throughout the state of Oklahoma. We emphasize a strong evidence-based care clinical model and a focus on clinical excellence, amazing customer service and compassionate care designed to get patients better, faster. All of our clinics serve as Academic Teaching Centers for the Evidence In Motion advanced Physical Therapist training programs, such as Orthopaedic, Sports, and Neurologic Residencies, Manual Physical Therapy Fellowship, and an Executive Program. We offer Physical Therapists employer paid Residency Programs and foster clinical excellence with board specialty tracks, certification programs and our proprietary “Called to Care" continuing education.
Redbud Physical Therapy, part of the Confluent Health Family of Companies, is committed to developing strong independent physical therapists practicing in their local communities, meeting the needs of their friends and families. Our physical therapists have a variety of options to spark their passion for helping patients. Recent graduates and experienced physical therapists alike are encouraged to take advantage of programs developed to cultivate physical therapists in achieving their best life, both professionally and personally. The interconnection and cross-pollination between Redbud and Confluent Health therapists across the country is unique. Our therapists are exposed to researchers who know how to put evidence into actual practice and clinical settings where learning and growth can happen risk-free.
- Must be a graduate of an approved physical therapy program and in possession of, or able to obtain, a Physical Therapist license by the Oklahoma State Board of Medical Examiners.
- Experience in outpatient orthopedics and manual therapy preferred.
Physical Therapist Assistant:
- Graduate of Accredited Physical Therapy Assistant Program, licensed or eligible for licensure in State of Oklahoma
- Desire to be a part of a team that emphasizes a service-based culture of excellence and life-long learning
- Truly enjoys the work of helping others, in an environment that is fun and rewarding
Redbud Physical Therapy offers a very competitive benefits package that helps protect the health and well-being of you and your family.Our benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance, FSA/HSA, company-paid life insurance, paid time off, maternity leave benefits, paid jury duty, 401k with 4% matching company contribution, and much more.
Senior Retail Sales Associate (Full-Time)
General Dentist – DDS / DMD (General Dental Practice)
Retail Management - Tulsa And Surrounding Area
Front Office Assistant
LPN - Home Health PRN / Paid Per Visit
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!