Oyster Floater Job Description Sample
Cooks, Dish Team, Expo, Oyster Shuckers, Hosts, Servers, And Cashiers
Mike Anderson's Seafood in Gonzales is seeking passionate, motivated team members for the following positions:
Cooks, Dish Team, Expo, Prep, Servers, Bussers, Shuckers, Hosts, and Cashiers
Here’s what we need:
An awesome smile and winning attitude.
A willingness to learn and be part of a winning team.
Restaurant experience is a plus.
Ability to work holidays, weekends, and Sundays.
Here’s what we offer:
An opportunity to work for an iconic restaurant brand that has been open since 1975.
A great wage along with team member discounts for our awesome food.
An opportunity to work with a great team of leaders who is dedicated to helping you become the best version of yourself.
Flexible schedules- we know life can be a juggling act.
Amazing guests to serve.
Closed on all major holidays. We close at 10:00 PM Monday-Saturday and 9:00 PM on Sundays, so no late nights.
Our Vision: To be the greatest experience for both the team and our guests.
Our Mission: To provide the best food and beverage.
To have the best quality and consistency.
To have the best team and service.
Half Shell Oyster House Seeking Managers
Half Shell Oyster House is seeking Managers for our current and future expansion. We offer an incredible working environment, excellent pay and benefits, a 50 hour work week and tremendous advancement opportunities.
We are looking for experienced managers particularly that are relocatable throughout the Southeast to help us with our rapid expansion. We currently have 11 restaurants open in 4 states and have plans to grow to 20 plus within the next three years. This means advancement opportunities, GM positions, Area Director positions constantly becoming available. Our immediate expansion plans are for the panhandle of Florida and more restaurants in the Jackson market, Central and Northern Alabama and the I-10 / I-12 corridor of Louisiana including Covington, Baton Rouge, and Lake Charles.
The time is now to get in and move forward with us. Please send resume in confidence to email@example.com
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: $45,000 to 150,000 USD Annually
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
About Half Shell Oyster House:
Half Shell Oyster House was voted best seafood restaurant in Mississippi by Mississippi magazine and has won numerous other awards. We now have 11 restaurants regionally have recently opened in Lafayette LA and Destin F. We are expanding in the area from Memphis to the coast and east and west along the coast into Louisiana and the Florida panhandle. We offer an excellent compensation package, a fantastic upscale casual work environment, a 45 to 50 hour work week, matching 401K program, vacation, guaranteed monthly bonus, free meals while working, a monthly meal expense account for when not working / friends and family and tremendous advancement opportunities as we expand our brand throughout the South East.
Barista - Store# 21872, 288 & Oyster Creek
Summary of Experience
- No previous experience required
Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
Engage with and understand our customers, including discovering and responding to customer needs through clear and pleasant communication
Prepare food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
Available to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to learn quickly
Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to work as part of a team
Ability to build relationships Starbucks is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals; including minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, and regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. Starbucks will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
Food Server- Pearl's Oyster BAR
Be the Best You Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK) is a dynamic and growing casino entertainment company with nearly 16,000 team members. Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc. owns and operates 16 gaming entertainment properties, located in Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, Ohio and Pennsylvania. Pinnacle holds a majority interest in the racing license owner, as well as a management contract, for Retama Park Racetrack outside of San Antonio, Texas.At PNK, we are guided by our team member promise
- Be the Best You. Through this promise we strive to support our team members in living their best lives by offering them challenging and rewarding work, a competitive benefits package and opportunities to build lasting relationships. Property Details AtAmeristar Casino Hotel Kansas City, when we say "More Fun", we mean it literally. In addition to our large casino floor, we proudly feature a wide variety of restaurants, an 18-screen movie theater that includes a private screening room, an arcade and an award-winning hotel. Ameristar is one of the biggest -- and most impressive -- casinos in the country. Ameristar Kansas City 3200 North Ameristar Drive Kansas City, MO 64161 Overview Be the first to make a memorable impression on our guests! Create magical moments in this fast-paced position! We want people like you in front of our guests showcasing your amazing personality. Apply today and come to work for the best casino entertainment company in the world! Serve delicious menu items per guest requests according to established service standards. Responsibilities Greet guests with a smile and pleasant disposition in atimely manner.Clean tables
Refill drink orders
Use suggestive sellingtechniques
Complete all assigned sidework and additional dailytasks
Observe and anticipate guests needs
Be familiar with menu, dailyspecials and preparation of foods and prices
Inform immediate supervisor ifsituations arise with guests or fellow employees that cannot be handleddirectly
Serve table completely using trays and accompaniments in a timely,efficient manner according to standards of sequence of service Qualifications
Anticipate the guests needs and respond appropriately with a sense of urgency.
Maintain complete knowledge of table/seat/station numbers, hours of operations, proper table set-up and dress code of the restaurant.
Serve all beverage orders and also utilizing suggestive selling techniques.
Effectively communicate with management , chefs and culinary staff in order to full fill and address any issues or needs requested by guests and other employees.
Attend pre-shift meeting to review/ communicate information regarding service, VIG’s, specials, etc.
Abide by all State, State Gaming, Federal and Corporate liquor Regulations. Also pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests.
Consistent attendance at company /restaurant training programs as they are scheduled.
Collect and report tips at the end of the assigned shift
Complete closing side duties as assigned and other side duties assigned by the supervisors.
Pass all tests given including the training in order to retain the knowledge needed to be an effective server.
Perform other duties as assigned by management. Requisition ID2018-30688 PropertyAmeristar Casino Hotel
- Kansas City, MO CategoryFood & Beverage Position TypePart-Time Starting Pay RateUSD $4.50/Hr.
Busperson Specialty Oyster
Description: Clean tables by removing soiled dishes, silverware, glassware, and refuse and wiping table top and seats. Set up tables according to established standards. Receive and fulfill beverage orders. Job Functions
Greet guests seated in assigned station.
Receive and fulfill/refill drink orders from guests.
Remove dishes from tables and place in plastic bus tub (approx. 40 lbs. in weight) in a timely manner.
Set up tables according to established standards.
Transport filled bus tubs to kitchen dishwashing area.
Maintain cleanliness of side station and all work areas.
Prior experience strongly preferred.
Must be able to lift, maneuver, and carry up to 40 pounds.
Must be able to stand and/or walk for duration of shift.
Must be able to carry and serve beverages using a hand-held tray.
Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications. Department: OR - Oyster Bar - Restaurant
Category:* Food and Beverage
Position Code:* ORPBUSP03 Shif: Varied
Status:* On Call
Medical Office Associate - Pscmg Oyster Point Fam Health
Penn State Health Community Medical Group
Varied,20 hours a week including one evening and Saturday rotation
JOB SUMMARY: Under supervision, performs general receptionist, registration, and billing duties. Duties include: answering and screening telephone calls, scheduling appointments, entering patient charges and payments along with third party billing information and other pertinent information into the computer. Priorities of this position are patient registration, customer service and ensuring patient flow is optimal.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: High School Diploma or equivalent required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES: Ability to speak, read, write and understand the English language Ability to lift 25 pounds Occasional kneeling, pushing/pulling and reaching Ability to operate a personal computer and general office equipment Ability to deal courteously with patients Ability to maintain effective working relationship with other employees
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Prior experience working in a medical office preferred This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities. Penn State Health is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please call 717-531-8440 between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Eastern Standard Time, Monday – Friday, email firstname.lastname@example.org or download our Accommodation Instructions for Job Applicants PDF for more detailed steps for assistance.
Food Server/Bartender - Oyster Bar (ON Call/Pt)
POSITION SUMMARY The incumbent in this position is responsible for serving food and beverages in accordance with company standards.
GENERAL ACCOUNTABILITIES (The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this class and are not all inclusive for specific positions.) 1. Recognize guests immediately with a friendly greeting and informs them of daily specials. 2. Assist guests with beverages, demonstrating salesmanship with complete menu and product knowledge. 3. Notify line chef of any food products that are not properly prepared. 4. Ensure guest satisfaction through food quality checks and responsiveness to guest complaints. 5. Maintain a well groomed neat and clean appearance, carrying out duties with attention to sanitation safety. 6. Anticipate, identify and provide for guest needs. 7. Perform side work duties on daily basis and other duties as assigned.
WORKING CONDITIONS Must have ability to:
Transport trays and/or plates throughout the restaurant which may weigh up to 50 pounds, as well as serve food items and beverages.
Review and comprehend and necessary documentation.
Take down orders, recite specials and point specific items out on the menu to customers.
Stand throughout an eight hour shift.
Effectively and efficiently move throughout the restaurant and the kitchen area.
Communicate effectively with customers and co-workers alike.
Work in an environment that has varying levels of smoke, crowds, and noise the severity of which depends upon customer volume.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS Familiarity with food, beverage and wine service. Knowledge of table service procedures and table etiquette. These skills and abilities are typically acquired through two (2) years table service experience.
Job LocationUS-NV-Las VegasJob ID #2016-2456
DivisionFood & Beverage
Busperson - Oyster Bar
Overview Join our Oyster Bar Team! We have an immediate opening for a Busperson.
Some duties include, clearing out and set up restaurant tables.
Assist the food servers in guest needs (ex: refilling drinks).
Must be guest-oriented and able to lift and transport tubs of dishes and silverware.
Responsibilities This position is expected to: • Stock and maintain bus/dish cart station. Ensures necessary supplies, silverware, dishes, and paper products are available. Maintains the cleanliness and sanitation of the bus station area(s). • Perform assigned opening duties to ensure a clean and well organized station with proper supply levels. Ensures that the dining room is in guest ready condition. • Remove unused settings, clears dirty dishes, provides water, coffee, ice tea and soda refills as requested. Pre-busses (removes excess dishes) from tables throughout the shift. • Approach tables promptly with a warm greeting. Assists the Food Servers with guest service. • Greet and seats guests when a host/hostess is not present. • As guests depart, clears and resets tables as quickly as possible. Removes all dishes and glassware from tables after guest has left. Cleans table surface and ensures proper sanitation. Sets tables in the proper order according to the company expectations. • Use a tray/bus tub at all times to clear all tables and to deliver beverages. • Transports dishes from restaurant bus station area to dishwashing area. Sorts and separates silverware, dishes, and glassware in accordance with established guidelines. • Maintain thorough housekeeping practices of the assigned station before, during and after the shift including floors, walls, chairs and tables. • Empties and cleans all restaurant trash cans as needed. Routinely checks trash cans for discarded tableware and kitchen utensils. Retrieves and cleans as necessary. • Must be familiar and proficient with menus and general restaurant operational policies to be able to answer guests’ questions.
Qualifications Atlantis Casino Resort Spa culture fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage) + 401K retirement savings plan
One FREE meal
Holiday and Vacation pay
RTC Ride Discount
And much more……
Host/Hostess- Slacks Oyster Bar
Casino PropertyPlainridge Park Casino
Position TypeRegular Part-Time
CategoryFood and Beverage
Center Aide Floater (Continuous Recruitment)
To ensure continuity of care by assuming the planning and implementing of the daily activities for assigned children; to perform other job related tasks as requested by the Education Supervisor and/or the Director; to assume full responsibility of the classroom in the absence of the Teacher/Teacher/Caregiver. This position directly relates to teaching, learning and direct child care and supervision of children as it relates to Head Start Performance Standards, Birth-to-Five Childcare standards and State Licensing. This position services all of the agency’s Early Learning sites.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In the absence of the Teacher/Caregiver, the aide assumes full responsibility of the class.
- If assisting the Teacher/Caregiver, the Center Aide Floater will assist with the weekly planning and implementation of activities for children. (e.g., meals, field trips, rest-time, etc.)
- Assists Teacher/Caregiver in taking small groups of children for specific activities.
- Actively supervises the children during meals in their assigned classrooms.
- Assists the Teacher/Caregiver with children in the restroom and during tooth brushing.
- Assists with diaper changing.
- Assists the Teacher/Caregiver in the process of toilet training.
- Adheres to safety and universal precautions.
- Helps to make the children comfortable using soothing techniques, i.e., rocking, rubbing of the back or head, whichever a child prefers.
- Prepares collaborative work as directed by the Teacher/Caregiver.
- Assists with daily cleanliness, aesthetic appearance and organization of classroom and restroom to ensure an environment that is conducive to learning and health.
- Ensures that the outside playground is free of hazardous materials before allowing children on the playground.
- Actively supervises all indoor and outdoor activities.
- Attends meetings as required; attends conferences with supervisor and/or Director as requested.
- Maintains contact and communication with parents of children in assigned classroom as appropriate.
- Responsible for accurate, complete and timely collection and submission of participant information for inclusion in ChildPlus and Teaching Strategies Gold.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Understands and able to appropriately apply Early Childhood Developmental practices and standards.
- Understands and applies the basics of center-based day care state regulations.
- Applies knowledge of children’s nutrition, health, and first aid
- Possesses a warm personality and willingness to respond to infants' and children’s needs in a manner that fosters emotional growth and development
- Communicates effectively and works harmoniously with children, staff, parents and volunteers.
- Understands the dynamics of poverty, oppression, sexism, racism, ageism and other forms of societal and individual prejudice that confront people today
- Works effectively and respectfully with people from diverse cultural, ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds
- Engages and motivates program participants to increase their self-sufficiency and work towards resolution of the challenges they face.
- Possesses the ability to advocate on behalf of program participants and believes that program participants have the capacity to grow and change.
- Demonstrates a philosophy and value base consistent with the purpose and goals of Kingsley House, utilizing a strengths and empowerment perspective and working towards increasing the capacities of program participants and their families.
- Possesses the ability to work holistically, as part of a team, with staff, program participants, their families, volunteers and the community at-large toward successful outcomes for program participants.
- Respects the integrity of each program participant, their right to privacy and confidentiality and their right to participate to their maximum capacity in determining their participation in our programs, including the formation of a case or treatment service plan.
- Obtains and maintains Pediatric First Aid and Infant/Child CPR certification.
- Obtains and maintains an update Child Development Associate w/infant and toddler endorsement
- Maintains confidentiality with respect to personnel and proprietary agency information
- Acts as a role model within and outside of the agency.
- Adheres to agency policies and procedures.
Child Development Associate (CDA w/infant and toddler endorsement) preferred; High school diploma and/or GED; but must acquire a CDA within the 1st year of employment. One year experience working in an Early Childhood Environment with children ages 6 weeks to 5 years old.
- Must be able to operate a variety of equipment such as computer, printer, fax machine, copier, calculator, telephone, audio-visual equipment, etc.
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk, reach, bend and lift up to 10 pounds.
- Must be able to communicate in Standard English both orally and in writing.
- Must be able to give and receive information electronically.
- Must be able to communicate successfully and pleasantly with school and central office personnel, students, and families.
- Must be able to work cooperatively with others.
- Must be able to respond positively to supervision and accept suggestions for improvement.
- Must be able to understand and interpret written and verbal instructions.
- Must keep accurate and up to date records.
- Must comply with state and district regulations, policies and procedures.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!