Oyster Floater Job Description Sample
Executive Chef Craft Beer/ Oyster Bar Encore Boston Harbor
ABOUT ENCORE BOSTON HARBOR
Encore Boston Harbor is a luxury global destination gaming resort that will feature 671 hotel rooms with sweeping views of the Boston skyline and Boston Harbor, ultra-premium spa, luxury retail, high-end dining, and state-of-the-art ballroom and meeting spaces. At a total cost of $2.5 billion, it is the largest private single-phase development in the history of the Commonwealth. Situated on the waterfront along the Mystic River and connected to Boston Harbor, Encore Boston Harbor will include a six-acre park along the water that will feature a harborwalk, an events lawn, public viewing areas, ornate floral displays and retail and dining experiences that overlook the Encore Harbor Walk.
Encore Boston Harbor is currently under construction with resort opening anticipated June 2019. Once open, Encore Boston Harbor will employ over 4,000 team members. We invite you to apply to be a member of the founding Encore Boston Harbor team.
The Encore Boston Harbor Executive Chef is responsible for directing the preparation and ordering of all foods in the Craft Beer/Oyster Bar restaurant, dining room, and kitchen, ensuring that all foods are of the highest quality and that all operations are efficient, effective, and profitable. The Executive Chef is responsible for working with the Chef de Cuisine to ensure that their menu is properly executed and managed.
The Executive Chef is responsible for overseeing performance and strategy of their restaurant and is fully accountable for meeting Encore food quality standards and financial goals. The primary responsibilities include assigning tasks and priorities, coordinating resources, developing budgets, and controlling operating expenses. The Executive Chef is responsible for working with the Chef de Cuisine to ensure that the outlet menu is properly implemented. The Executive Chef is also responsible for the overall management, development, and training of staff, and ensures that all government health regulations, industrial safety standards, and corporate and departmental policies are followed.
Ensures all Encore Boston Harbor core values and property and department standards are implemented and applied.
care about everyone and everything
show never ending attention to detail
take responsibility; don't leave it to others
always strive to be better
Implements short-and long-term restaurant goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates operational effectiveness; effects changes required for improvement. Identifies key drivers of success.
Identifies best practices and determines quality and efficiency measures as benchmarks for individual performance.
Held accountable for departmental performance, and the accuracy, confidentiality, and thoroughness of restaurant policies and procedures; records and reports.
Oversees the performance of team members under his/her area of responsibility.
Monitors all activities of the department to ensure that all applicable internal policies, federal and state laws, rules, regulations and property-wide controls are enforced.
Administers departmental operating budget, financial controls, marketing, capital expenditures, and overall outlet initiatives through annual detailed business plan. Responsible for financial planning, forecast, labor, and payroll for areas of responsibility.
Ensures department delivers and maintains a maximum level of property-wide service and satisfaction.
Facilitates communication throughout the property by organizing and presiding over regularly scheduled meetings with team members within the department and with other departments as appropriate.
Partner with Front of House management team to facilitate daily pre-shift meetings with service staff.
Oversees all hiring, performance management, and employee engagement within the department. Provides training opportunities, mentorship, constructive and positive feedback at all levels. Creates a motivating environment.
Innovates menu(s) while adhering to outlet concept.
Monitors and improves consistency of food quality to enhance overall customer experience.
Organizes and regularly conducts food tastings.
Actively encourages and supports team members to participate in decision-making processes to assume responsibility and authority.
Ensures adequate staffing levels are maintained by proactive (vs. reactive) approach.
Involves all management team members in decision-making process to provide broader team with understanding of bigger picture outlet strategy and objectives.
Keeps informed of all new industry developments relevant to restaurant outlet and broader Food & Beverage department and makes recommendations designed to maximize outlet and company success.
Effectively manages internal and external guest relations, some of which will require levels of patience, tact and diplomacy. Responsible for addressing guest and team member issues as appropriate.
Partner with executive management team and public relations department to develop marketing plans as applicable.
Promote outlet through dining room presence and regular table touches.
Manages multiple priorities simultaneously and meets deadlines, often in stressful and high-pressure situations.
Develops strategic buying practices and works with the purchasing department to ensure best price and quality for food.
Effectively manages projects assigned by executive management and delegate projects to reports appropriately.
Evaluates current needs, past experiences, and forecasted business conditions in order to make decisions and recommendations for best allocation of resources among restaurant outlets to achieve maximum financial returns and guest service levels.
Works with Executive Director of Food & Beverage and Executive Chef to analyze and manage food and labor costs and forecast business trends in order to make recommendations for revision of menu prices that will most appropriately meet company and outlet financial goals.
Promptly and decisively identifies, rectifies, and reports actual and potential problems to ensure workplace and environmental safety.
Must have the ability to promote positive, fair, and ethical relations with all team members, with all Encore contractors, and in all interactions within the Host and Surrounding Communities, as an ambassador of the Encore brand.
Works with safety as a priority and follows department and company safety standards.
Maintains relevant knowledge of industry through continuing education and training.
Performs any other job-related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Age, Gaming and Certifications:
21 years of age or above.
Will be required to obtain and maintain registration, or a license issued by the Massachusetts Gaming Commission.
ServSafe or equivalent certification preferred.
Education and/or Experience:
High school degree or equivalent required. Culinary arts degree preferred.
Minimum 8 years of experience as a chef of a full-service restaurant, 5 years in a leadership role required. Hospitality experience preferred. Extensive sanitation, culinary knowledge and demonstrated knife skills required.
Requires basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Candidate must have experience with planning and project management.
Must possess outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and administrative skills, as well as excellent attention to detail.
Knowledge of union as well as non-union working environments preferred.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, such as policy and procedure manuals, maintenance instructions, and other related documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries from other employees or guests. Fluency in English required, second language a plus. Ability to write detailed instructions and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations.
Mathematical Skills & Reasoning Ability:
Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations. Ability to decipher various reports and create reports upon request.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is also regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms, and to sit, climb or balance, and stoop, stretch, bend, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Essential responsibilities include moderate physical ability such as lift or maneuver at least fifty (50) pounds, and varied instances of standing/walking.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that exists while Team Members are performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is typically moderate. When on the kitchen floor or some back of house areas, the noise level increases to loud. Must be able to interact with internal and external guests in a professional manner.
Due to the unpredictable nature of the hospitality/entertainment industry, Team Members must be able to work varying-schedules to reflect the business needs of the property.
Reliable, consistent, and punctual attendance is required.
In accordance with our host and surrounding community agreements, we will give preference to properly qualified residents of the cities of (1) Everett, (2) Malden, and (3) Boston, Cambridge, Chelsea, Medford, and Somerville.
Center Aide Floater
To ensure continuity of care by assuming the planning and implementing of the daily activities for assigned children; to perform other job related tasks as requested by the Education Supervisor and/or the Director; to assume full responsibility of the classroom in the absence of the Teacher/Teacher/Caregiver. This position directly relates to teaching, learning and direct child care and supervision of children as it relates to Head Start Performance Standards, Birth-to-Five Childcare standards and State Licensing. This position services all of the agency’s Early Learning sites.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In the absence of the Teacher/Caregiver, the aide assumes full responsibility of the class.
- If assisting the Teacher/Caregiver, the Center Aide Floater will assist with the weekly planning and implementation of activities for children. (e.g., meals, field trips, rest-time, etc.)
- Assists Teacher/Caregiver in taking small groups of children for specific activities.
- Actively supervises the children during meals in their assigned classrooms.
- Assists the Teacher/Caregiver with children in the restroom and during tooth brushing.
- Assists with diaper changing.
- Assists the Teacher/Caregiver in the process of toilet training.
- Adheres to safety and universal precautions.
- Helps to make the children comfortable using soothing techniques, i.e., rocking, rubbing of the back or head, whichever a child prefers.
- Prepares collaborative work as directed by the Teacher/Caregiver.
- Assists with daily cleanliness, aesthetic appearance and organization of classroom and restroom to ensure an environment that is conducive to learning and health.
- Ensures that the outside playground is free of hazardous materials before allowing children on the playground.
- Actively supervises all indoor and outdoor activities.
- Attends meetings as required; attends conferences with supervisor and/or Director as requested.
- Maintains contact and communication with parents of children in assigned classroom as appropriate.
- Responsible for accurate, complete and timely collection and submission of participant information for inclusion in ChildPlus and Teaching Strategies Gold.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Understands and able to appropriately apply Early Childhood Developmental practices and standards.
- Understands and applies the basics of center-based day care state regulations.
- Applies knowledge of children’s nutrition, health, and first aid
- Possesses a warm personality and willingness to respond to infants' and children’s needs in a manner that fosters emotional growth and development
- Communicates effectively and works harmoniously with children, staff, parents and volunteers.
- Understands the dynamics of poverty, oppression, sexism, racism, ageism and other forms of societal and individual prejudice that confront people today
- Works effectively and respectfully with people from diverse cultural, ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds
- Engages and motivates program participants to increase their self-sufficiency and work towards resolution of the challenges they face.
- Possesses the ability to advocate on behalf of program participants and believes that program participants have the capacity to grow and change.
- Demonstrates a philosophy and value base consistent with the purpose and goals of Kingsley House, utilizing a strengths and empowerment perspective and working towards increasing the capacities of program participants and their families.
- Possesses the ability to work holistically, as part of a team, with staff, program participants, their families, volunteers and the community at-large toward successful outcomes for program participants.
- Respects the integrity of each program participant, their right to privacy and confidentiality and their right to participate to their maximum capacity in determining their participation in our programs, including the formation of a case or treatment service plan.
- Obtains and maintains Pediatric First Aid and Infant/Child CPR certification.
- Obtains and maintains an update Child Development Associate w/infant and toddler endorsement
- Maintains confidentiality with respect to personnel and proprietary agency information
- Acts as a role model within and outside of the agency.
- Adheres to agency policies and procedures.
Child Development Associate (CDA w/infant and toddler endorsement) preferred; High school diploma and/or GED; but must acquire a CDA within the 1st year of employment. One year experience working in an Early Childhood Environment with children ages 6 weeks to 5 years old.
- Must be able to operate a variety of equipment such as computer, printer, fax machine, copier, calculator, telephone, audio-visual equipment, etc.
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk, reach, bend and lift up to 10 pounds.
- Must be able to communicate in Standard English both orally and in writing.
- Must be able to give and receive information electronically.
- Must be able to communicate successfully and pleasantly with school and central office personnel, students, and families.
- Must be able to work cooperatively with others.
- Must be able to respond positively to supervision and accept suggestions for improvement.
- Must be able to understand and interpret written and verbal instructions.
- Must keep accurate and up to date records.
- Must comply with state and district regulations, policies and procedures.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Kirkland Store Support Floater (Full Time)
Provide courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service throughout various departments in the store. Setup and maintain attractive displays and perform all duties related to customer service, stocking, and sanitation. Fills in on any team as needed at the discretion of leadership.Responsibilities
Provide outstanding customer service; ensure customer needs are met in a timely fashion
Prepare, package, weigh, and price products for sale
Monitor product quality and freshness and ensure proper rotation or product
Maintain accurate department signage and pricing
Complete product spoilage and transfer records, as needed
Follow department procedures for preparing, storing, rotating, and stocking of product
Assist with the sampling program by keeping sample areas full, clean, and appealing; sample products directly to customers
Maintain a clean and well organized work area
Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
High energy, enthusiastic, and displays an affinity for our products, core values, and company philosophy
Ability to follow directions and established procedures
Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness
Ability to sell proactively
High level of adaptability and flexibility required to work across different teams as needed
Good communication skills
Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
Desired Work Experiences
At Whole Foods Market we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all team members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position to be filled.
Floater Janitor - Seattle
We are seeking a Floater Janitorial position in the Seattle area!
We are looking for people who believe in the Nobility of Service.
Applicant must have reliable transportation, a valid driver's license, and be seeking a long term opportunity.
• Train personnel
• Fill-in for janitors that are absent due vacation, sickness, or other reasons
• Perform weekly inspections with or for the Operations Supervisor or Operations Manager
• Responsible for reviewing weekly inspects with onsite janitorial staff
• Effective communication with Operations Supervisor and Operations Manager of all conditions existing on site
• Assist in organizing and supervising on-going operations
• Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping of flooring and stairs.
• Maintain, clean and sanitize bathrooms and break rooms throughout facilities.
• Empty all trash cans and replace liners, clean receptacles as necessary.
• Dusting and cleaning facilities
• Maintain positive work relations with client(s)
Responsibilities & Daily Tasks
• Responsible for scheduling, training, assigning work, maintaining accurate and proper records, which includes time sheet preparations. Ensures job performance documentation, including disciplinary actions prepared and submitted appropriately and on time. This position does require driving to multiple sites, travel time is paid.
Janitorial Lead Qualifications/Required Experience
• Two or more years of equivalent experience preferred
• Must have a reliable vehicle to drive to multiple sites
Mobile phone required, must be computer literate.
To apply for this position click on "Apply Now".
MSNW is a DRUG FREE company and BACKGROUND CHECKS will be conducted. Visit our website at http://www.msnw.org to learn about our company.
MSNW is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Food Service Manager - Floater Nothern New Jersey
Job Summary THIS IS A FLOATING DIRECTOR POSITION AND WILL BE MOVING BETWEEN SEVERAL LOCATIONS IN NEW JERSEY.
- As a Director of Dining Service (Food Service Director) for a Long Term Facility you will
- oversee daily food service operations in a unit and have responsibility for developing and building a team.
- You will establish and maintain systems and procedures for the ordering, receiving, storing, preparing and serving of food and related products as well as menu planning and development.
- You will assist in unit forecast and budgeting.
- The Food Service Director ensures that requirements for appropriate sanitation and safety levels in respective areas are met and coordinates and supervises unit personnel regarding production, merchandising, quality and cost control, labor scheduling, staffing and employee training.
- Conducts periodic inventory and maintain records to comply with company, government and accrediting agency standards.
- You will also be responsible for daily interaction with the client and client’s customers and/or employees.
- Position responsible for all aspects of management in the dietary department including but not limited to:
Additional Scope of
- management and staffing of the dietary employees, including HR functions for hiring, training, reporting and any aspects to maintain an effective morale driven staff.
- Training and development
- Mirror policies and procedures from the corporate office and manage staff accordingly.
- Prior Union experience is a plus
- purchasing through company online systems,
- weekly QA reporting,
- monthly QA meetings,
- relationship building and resident satisfaction
• Training kitchen staff in cooking, presentation, sanitation
• Training dining room staff to uphold service standards, menu planning
• Inventory, food and supply ordering, managing food and labor budgets
• Putting on first class events for our residents, their families, potential residents, and professional referral source
- Minimum 3-5 years managing food service department in long term care, subacute, or rehabilitation facility.
- CDM certification. If you do not currently have your certification, Pinnacle Dietary will work out a plan to provide the training.
- Excellent Cook (formal culinary training or degree preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree in Institutional Food Service Management (or closely related field)
- Preferred Background and demonstrated ability in training and mentor staff of at least 10+
- Demonstrated proficiency with budget management,
- Knowledge of local, state, health, sanitation and safety codes,
- Knowledge of food handing, preparation, service and operation of all kitchen equipment, experience planning menus, special diets and ordering all food and supplies.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff. Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications required.Additional Scope of Responsibilities Include:
- Training kitchen staff in cooking, presentation, sanitation,
- Training dining room staff to uphold service standards, menu planning, Inventory, food and supply ordering, managing food and labor budgets.
- Putting on first class events for our residents, their families, potential residents, and professional referral sources.
Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA and HRA, AFLAC, 401k, Life, Employee Savings Plans, Pet Insurance, Generous Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time. Training and Development
Busperson- Oyster Bar (Veg)
Caesars Entertainment is the world's most geographically diversified casino-entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, more than 75 years ago, Caesars has grown into a family of affiliated resort casinos on four continents. Caesars-affiliated casino resorts operate primarily under the Harrah's®, Caesars® and Horseshoe® brand names. Affiliates of Caesars also own the World Series of Poker® and the London Clubs International family of casinos. The Caesars Entertainment family's success is a result of an unblinking focus of building loyalty and value with guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership. Caesars and its affiliates are committed to environmental sustainability and energy conservation and recognize the importance of being a responsible steward of the environment.
Team members of the Caesars family of resort casinos are driven by our Mission, Vision, and Values. We take great pride in living our values Integrity, Service with Passion, Celebrating Success, Diversity, Caring Culture, and Ownership every day. Our mission "We inspire grown-ups to play" fuels our passion for an exciting guest experience and a rewarding career. If you have the desire to create memorable experiences, personalize rewards and delight every guest, every team member every time, we invite you to explore our dynamic yet unique career opportunities.
The primary responsibility of the Busperson is to provide prompt, courteous service to restaurant patrons and ensure guests are satisfied with their dining experience by assisting Food Servers and Captains as necessary.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Make sure that all tables are set completely both before and after shift.
Make sure all areas are clean and free of debris.
Polish all glassware as necessary.
Assist Food Servers in service of complimentary bottled water.
Maintain tables throughout service, clearing dishes between courses and empty glassware as necessary.
Clearing and scraping all dishes in the side stations after clearing a table.
Stock all side stations with linen and proper glassware.
Service and explanation of bread to guests, after cocktails are served by the captain.
Maintain professional demeanor throughout service, assisting servers and captains as necessary.
Change tablecloth and reset tables as quickly as possible after guests leave the restaurant.
Service of Coffee and Hot tea.
Move tables throughout dining room in order to be able to set up and accommodate need of the reservations.
Carry multiple dishes (up to 6 at one time) in one hand without tray service.
Work requires a minimum of 1 year F&B bussing experience.
Work requires effective communication in English, both verbal and written form in a professional manner.
Must present a neat and professional appearance.
Work requires interactions with customers, public and co-workers.
Work requires teamwork with other staff members.
Work requires an attention to detail.
Work requires a strong understanding of gourmet dining atmosphere.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
Fast paced, high volume environment involving constant public interactions with high communication skills. Ability to carry beverage trays and carrying of plates without tray service. Shifts may vary based on business needs.
Disclaimer: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Financial Services Advisor Floater
Upon hire, must be able to attend 4 WEEKS of PAID TRAINING, which will include some overnight travel to the Richmond, VA area
This position is responsible for providing a best in class customer experience while assisting new and existing customers through needs based conversations and providing appropriate solutions to meet their immediate, short term and long term financial needs.This position travels to multiple branch locations to fill critical staffing needs, which requires a high degree of flexibility during open hours of all branches in the region.
Provide excellent customer experience
Build customer relationships through needs based conversations
Identity and close sales opportunities to contribute to personal and branch goals
Perform basic customer and cash transactions
Balance cash each day
Participate in sales outreach strategies including outbound calling
Promote the branch's overall growth through the development and retention of new and existing customers
Adhere to all applicable laws and regulations governing bank operations, including compliance with Union Bankshares' BSA/AML Policy and Procedures.
Identify risk and escalate concerns through proper channels
Develop and maintain knowledge of bank products, services, including other lines of business
Proficiency in digital channel technology and ability to educate customers
Other duties as assigned
This position is supervised by branch leadership and reports to the Float Team Manager.
Education & Experience
High school diploma or equivalent required, Associates Degree preferred
Previous cash handling experience preferred
Previous customer service experience required
Knowledge & Skills
Excellent customer service skills
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Ability to exercise sound business judgment
Proficient computer skills
Ability to handle multiple tasks with attention to details
Flexible, able to adapt to change
Shifts may vary for each position offering, depending on business need
Ability to travel to multiple branches within a business day
Able to stand for extended periods of time and lift objects up to 30 pounds
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
Apply On-lineSend This Job to a Friend
Physician Floater FPG
The Physician Ambassador serves as a health-care professional and capable of handling a variety of health-related problems. The Physician work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Physician focuses on outpatient medicine, continuity of care, health maintenance, and disease prevention. Keeps a medical history and medical records. Refers the patient to specialists as needed. Begins to influence department's strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
Typically requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 5+ years of technical experience
Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
Prefer Internal Medicine specialty
Board Certification in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Geriatric Medicine
This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana/Senior Bridge's Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB.
Physicians will be on a Rotational/Floater Status, circulating through FPG Clinics all within a 1 hr. radius of Orlando/Kissimmee
Scheduled Weekly Hours
CA Staff Pharmacist Floater FT
Health is everything.
At CVS Health, colleagues are committed to increasing access, lowering costs and improving quality of care. Millions of times a day, we help people on their path to better health—from advising on prescriptions to helping manage chronic and specialty conditions. As a Staff Pharmacist, you have a critical role at the forefront of delivering our purpose, modeling our values, and demonstrating genuine, authentic care for our patients.
In addition to supporting the Pharmacy Manager in leading and directing your Pharmacy Technician Support Staff, you are accountable for supporting the management, oversight and operation of all aspects within your pharmacy. This includes: • Patient Safety • Pharmacy Professional Practice • Regulatory Requirements • Quality Assurance • Customer Service • Personnel Management • Inventory Management • Financial Profitability • Loss Prevention • Workflow Management A key component of the Staff Pharmacist role is keeping your customers and patients healthy through adoption and management of patient care programs. Additionally, you will: • Lead with Heart – display empathy and compassion for your patients, customers, caregivers and colleagues on your team • Motivate, inspire and develop your Pharmacy Support Staff by balancing assignments that maximize colleagues' strengths, address development opportunities and decrease knowledge gaps • Identify critical business opportunities and contribute to the development of meaningful solutions to drive growth and improve performance in your pharmacy • Successfully implement those solutions by leading your team to achieve specified goals • Adapt to change and adjust plans to thrive in a dynamic community healthcare setting • Seek new ways to grow, collaborate with others and deliver better outcomes • Align others around purpose to gain support and commitment • Actively contribute to a 'team' culture that promotes caring, energy, enthusiasm and pride • Apply acquired knowledge to help drive healthy outcomes and differentiate CVS from competitors *The above represents a summary of the functions of a Staff Pharmacist. Additional functions and physical requirements are available on the full job description.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• Active Pharmacy License in the state in which you are employed • Not on the DEA Excluded Parties List • Immunization Certification through an accredited organization (i.e. APhA)* • Free of pending felony charges or convictions for criminal offenses involving controlled substances
Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or Pharm. D. degree
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace.
We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED!
LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we're the experts!
We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say "parking is our industry but people are our passion." Our mission is to "create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients". If you're looking to join a growing company led by passionate people committed to being the best – contact us today!
The Spirit of the Position:
The Floater is the front line personnel responsible for greeting, engaging and interacting with all customers entering and exiting the facility. The position requires cash handling, making correct change, monitoring transactions, etc. for traffic entering/exiting the facility.
How do you know if this is the right job for you?!
Dynamic. You're charismatic, full of energy, and happy to help in any way you can.
Dependable. Responsible is your middle name. You never disappoint because it's not in your nature.
Good under pressure. You don't fold and get overwhelmed easily. Instead, you prefer chaos so you can kick its butt.
Proficient in basic math.
Good at communicating professionally and effectively.
A team player. You're open to different opinions and can help motivate your team.
Capable of working in an unsupervised setting.
Able to handle challenging and at times, emotionally charged situations.
What will I do?
Meet and greet each customer with courtesy and great customer service.
Collect the parking fees and provide correct change.
Understand and know how to handle different types of parkers; i.e. tenants, visitors, employees, administration, etc.
Understand the surroundings and building area in order to answer questions.
Complete the daily report.
Assist in staffing the exit or entry booth during peak collection hours in order to facilitate exit/entry should problems occur.
Communicate with management, supervisors and traffic directors.
Answer customer service questions concerning parking and answer general customer. Inquiries in a courteous, professional and effective manner, referring questions to the supervisor when applicable.
Determine traffic flow in times of equipment failure or during periods of construction.
Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
Demonstrate the ability to seek improvement.
Field additional duties if they are assigned.
- High school diploma or GED preferred but not required.
Strong customer service experience.
Cash handling experience is required.
Parking industry experience is preferred but not required.
Willingness to be flexible, work multiple facility locations.
Ability to handle challenging and at times, emotionally charged situations.
Ability to speak, read, and comprehend the English language.
Must be able to make decisions independently and stay firm on decisions made (not easily persuaded).
Willingness to work in the elements – heat, wind, snow, rain, etc.
Ability to lift, push and pull at least 10 pounds.
Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of time.
Ability bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a shift.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
To be hired, all candidates must submit to a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.
This Employer participates in E-Verify.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!