Pacific Grove Job Description Sample
Respite Worker (Pacific Grove,Ca)
Provide in-home respite throughout Santa Cruz County for families of developmentally disabled infants, children and adults in their home. Work with autism, cerebral palsy, epilepsy, intellectual disability and seizure disorders. Some personal care maybe involved , Flexible hours and schedule, ideal for students or persons looking for additional income. Hablar espa ol es una ventaja.
- Provide companionship, safety and supervision for the client.
- Abide by the determined care plan and emergency procedures specific to the clients needs.
- Be punctual and reliable.
- Transport client(s) and/or equipment, if approved by supervisor.
- Observe and report any concerns/changes in client s functioning to director.
- Complete volunteer timesheets and submit to director.
- Keep client and agency information confidential.
- Conduct duties in an unbiased manner in which all clients, volunteers and staff are treated equally regardless of race, gender, physical and mental abilities and/or sexual orientation. Hablo espanol an advantage.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Clean criminal and driving history
- Good social interaction and communication skills with enthusiastic, loving and caring disposition.
- Own transportation required
- Mature judgment and ability to cope with small problems that my arise, as well as the ability to respond to potential crisis situations in a responsible way
- Adequate physical abilities to ensure the physical needs of the specific client(s) are met
- Adequate sensory alertness to protect the safety of the client(s)
- Ability to respect the Client(s) and their property
- Ability to listen and respect the feelings and values of others
- Sensitivity to the needs of others
Associated topics: chief executive officer, director, director of finance, executive, executive management, executive vice president, president, president and provost, provost, supervisor
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Merchant To Merchant Sales Agents
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
GREAT NEW PRODUCT FOR EVERY MERCHANT!
How would you like to sell a product that merchants LOVE?
We’ve been in the business for more than 5 years and currently have over 1,000,000 consumers receiving over 4.5 million messages from our merchants. Our merchant and consumer attrition rate is unheard of with only 2% leaving us each month!
SenText Solutions has all the tools and expertise you need to explain this to your merchant base, get them to buy and, most importantly, show them how to become extremely successful with our product, by using it the right way! Many of our merchants achieve an ROI that exceeds 1000%.
Average $45-$50 monthly residual per merchant account
Average $150-$200 up front commission per new merchant account
Residuals are LIFETIME VESTED
We pay residuals and commissions DAILY
We have agents already making over $25,000 per month in residual income
This year we’ll pay out over $1,000,000 in residuals
Texting is here to stay! Call the experts and get your merchants involved TODAY!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Health & Safety Programs Specialist
Founded in 1886, American Water is the largest and most geographically diverse publicly traded U.S. water and wastewater utility company. With headquarters in Voorhees, N.J., the company employs 6,800 dedicated professionals who provide regulated and market-based drinking water, wastewater and other related services to an estimated 15 million people in 47 states and Ontario, Canada. To learn more about American Water and additional career opportunities, visit www.amwater.com.
Responsible for assisting in planning, organizing, providing training and overseeing components of the Company's Environmental Health & Safety Program to prevent, eliminate or minimize injury, property and productivity losses and to ensure compliance with applicable Company Policies and Procedures as well as Federal, State and Local Regulations.
- Conducts and oversees ORM assessments, audits and inspections at Company facilities and job sites in order to identify hazards and deficiencies, recommend remedial actions and oversee successful implementation of corrective actions. Conducts accident investigations for root cause analysis and corrective action development.
- Assists in the development of strategies and programs to ensure compliance with Company Federal, State and Local Regulations as they pertain to Operational Risk Management.
- Reports and investigates Worker's Compensation, automobile liability, general liability and property damage claims initiated against or on behalf of the Company.
- Assists in the development and implementation and independently delivers Training Programs related to Operational Risk Management.
- May act as liaison between the Insurer, Broker and Company in claims settlement activities.
Knowledge / Skills:
- Knowledge of Company Policies and procedures relating to Operations and Safety Loss Control.
- Knowledge of regulations applicable to Safety and Health. Knowledge of Water Utility Standards and Practices.
Competencies - Functional /
- Time Management
- Organizational Agility
- Learning on the Fly
- Problem Solving
- Minimum of three (3) years directly applicable experience. A combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Associates degree and higher (desired) or equivalent combination of related education, training, and experience.
Certifications & Licenses: Current and valid safety certification(s) preferred.
Join American Water...We Keep Life Flowing™
RN Travel Nurse
Nursing Support / Other / Home Healthcare Nursing Job In Pacific Grove, California / Home Health Care
Victorian Home Care, a Kindred at Home company is currently seeking caring and dependable people to work in the homes of our clients in Pacific Grove, CA.
Shifts available: Awake Overnight positions available!
The combination of Kindred and Gentiva further enhances Kindreds industry-leading position as the Nations premier post-acute care provider and makes Kindred at home the largest and most geographically diversified Hospice and Home Health organization in the United States.
IT'S SIMPLE. You want to work in a healthcare setting where you are valued and appreciated - where you receive respect from your superiors and co-workers as well as the patients you treat.
You want to be challenged by your job without being overwhelmed by it. You want to play an instrumental role in helping a patient recover, sometimes against strong odds, and go home. What you want is Kindred Healthcare.
Our mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value for each patient, resident, family member, customer, employee and shareholder we serve.
The Personal Care Attendant (PCA) provides non-medical care, companionship and domestic services to clients in their place of residence. You will assist the clients by:
Assisting with personal care
Performing light housekeeping
High school diploma or GED preferred
Current CPR certification preferred. If driving to and from patient visits, must have valid driver's license, reliable transportation and auto insurance.
Valid drivers license and auto insurance
Must provide proof of education and/or experience to perform tasks as assigned
Please apply online, call our branch at 831-655-1935 or stop by our branch which is located at 409 Washington Street Suite, 200 Monterey, CA 93940.
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver
It Pays to Be an Owner Operator with HVH.
When you have the right partner, it makes a difference. Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on practical miles. This translates to higher earnings – we pay .91cpm + fuel surcharge to start. You'll also get home regularly, earn annual incentives and plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road. Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home. Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.
Owner Operators Enjoy:
Earnings based on practical miles (loaded, empty & deadhead)
Choose your own home time
Plenty of freight & No forced dispatch
All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING
Annual safety & longevity incentives
PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls & inspections
Pets & riders welcome
PAID base plates & permits – NO trailer rental fee
Group Physical Damage & Bobtail Insurance plan
Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
XRS e-logs to keep you and your CDL safe
We have excellent opportunities for local and regional company drivers in Colorado. Please submit form above to be contacted by a recruiter.
Get on the Road with Our Lease Purchase Program
Take your driving career to the next level with our hassle-free Lease Purchase Program. It's never been easier to be your own boss. Choose your truck and get going with guaranteed interest free rates and payments. Get all the tools and support you need to get out on the road to ownership with confidence. We require one year of OTR experience in the last three years.
Our Lease Purchase Program offers drivers:
Interest Free Lease Purchase!
.91 CPM plus fuel surcharge
No Credit Check
No down payment
Automatics and Manuals available
Affordable weekly payments
A variety of lease vendors to work with, variable lease terms available
HUT rolled into lease payment by most vendors
Excellent maintenance programs, no forced escrow for maintenance
New and Used equipment available
Plenty of freight to keep you moving and earning
Late Model & well-maintained equipment from a variety of 3rd party vendors (Freightliners, Volvo's, International's, etc.)
Fuel network discounts that pass on Fuel surcharge savings to you (avg .24-.32cpm)
APU's available on most equipment
Paid License Plates ($2,200 savings on average)
Discounted buy out or release options at the end of the term
As a Groomer at Pet Supplies Plus, you're pawsitively passionate about people and their pets. Providing exceptional, neighborly service at every opportunity during your work day, you will:
- get nose kisses from a neighbor's wet golden retriever
- see excitement and opportunity when you look into a shih tzu's ear canal
- make a former shelter resident look like a dashing, dapper schnauzer again
- help a terrier look like a poodle because that's what the neighbor asked for
- trim a chihuahua's nails, because your customers come in all shapes and sizes (and species!)
Groomer key responsibilities include:
- Delighting neighbors and pets with grooming services, like brushing, bathing, and conditioning
- Groom and style pets per owners' instruction and/or according to breed standards
- Ensure the wellness and safety of furry patrons at all times
- Develop long-term relationships with pet parents by understanding their needs and recommending products and services that will keep their pet healthy and happy
- Community outreach to attract new neighbors into our store
- Perform routine cleaning to keep the grooming environment fun and inviting
- Assist store team members during grooming downtime
- Successful completion of Safety, Bather/Brusher and Grooming Academy training certification
PAWsome Groomers will have:
- A high school diploma or GED
- Have 1 year or more of grooming experience with formal training certification and/or experience under an established certified groomer or willing and able to participate in PSP's training and certification
- 1 year experience in retail or other service industry where they've provided top notch service
- Ability to move or lift merchandise, equipment or pets weighing up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand, bend or stoop for extended periods of time
- Ability to be flexible in working evenings, weekends and holidays. All candidates must pass the drug screening (where allowed by law), and be 18 years or older.
Pet Supplies Plus is focused on making it easier to get better products for your pet. With over 400 locations in 33 states, the stores have a streamlined design making it easy to navigate a wide assortment of natural foods, hard goods and pet services. Friendly, knowledgeable staff get to know each pet and their owner by name and provide playful store experiences to remind them just how fun it is to own a pet. Pet Supplies Plus stores are large enough to house an incredible variety of food and equipment, yet small enough to still feel neighborly.
Pet Supplies Plus is ranked No. 49 overall in Entrepreneur Magazine's 2017 Franchise 500 list and is the Top Full-Service Pet Supplies Franchise for its exceptional performance in areas including financial strength and stability, growth rate and system size. For more information, please visit www.petsuppliesplus.com EOE Statement We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, the company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. This position is currently accepting applications.
This growing Livonia, Michigan-based retailer is ranked in Entrepreneur magazine's 2015 Annual Franchise 500 list as the Top Full-Service Pet Supplies Franchise for its exceptional performance in areas including financial strength and stability, growth rate, and system size. For more information, please visit www.petsuppliesplus.com
A Truck Driving Job Is Waiting For You. Earn Your Class A CDL Today!
Call for details! 866-810-6543
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you’ll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you’ll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-364-1923
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
- NEW Pay Increase after 3 Months! Now 30 cents per mile!
- Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
- In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
- Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus
- Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
- Matched 401(k) plan
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
- Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
- Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
- Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-810-6543
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Media Sales Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!