Pacific Palisades Job Description Sample
Graphic Designer (African American Segment)
Job Title – Graphic Designer
Location – Culver City, CA
Contract to hire
Job Summary of Graphic Designer:
Integr8staff is looking for a multi-dimensional Graphic Designer producing media including print, digital, social media and experience in the African American Market. Develop unique images that contribute to a wide variety of marketing projects, which may include Billboards-OOH, presentations, in-store signage, social media graphics and web/mobile sites Our client is an Ad Agency located near Culver City.
Responsibilities of Graphic Designer:
Responsible for all aspects of client’s print advertising, collateral material, logo development and typography.
Assist Art Director in all aspects of the creative process to help meet client deadlines: layout revisions, image research and layout development.
Design posters, brochures, print ads, billboards and other printed media
Construct digital and mechanical prepress files
Knowledge of resolutions, color and size accuracies, production values.
Open to wearing different hats on the creative team.
Assist team members during new business pitches in developing the creative portion of the pitch
Requirements of Graphic Designer:
Have minimum 3 years' graphic design experience in advertising or related field
Degree in Graphic Design or Visual Arts
Expert at Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
Social media experience in: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat
Basic knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Premiere
Ability to make your own mechanicals
Understanding of printing process, photography and typography preferred
Re‐touching, color correction and pre‐press knowledge a plus
Experience in African American Market
Resume and samples of related work/ portfolio/ reel is required for consideration. Only Local candidates will be considered - Position does not offer relocation or visa sponsorship.
Customer Care Coordinator
Job Opening: Customer Care Coordinator
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Schedule: A typical day begins at 7:30 AM and ends between 5 PM and 6 PM, but can be earlier or later depending on the clients needs. Please only consider this position if your schedule is flexible in the evenings.
1. Support the doctor and doctor's needs and all the clients assigned to the doctor for a medical concierge company.
2. Scheduling, confirmations, follow up, proactive out reach outs and coming up with solutions for clients.
1. Bachelor's degree.
2. Experience with customer service.
3. Experience multi-tasking and handling detail oriented tasks.
4. Experience with heavy scheduling.
Compensation: $48,000-$55,000 plus medical benefits 65%, matching 401K eligible after a year, 2 weeks PTO to start, moves to 3 weeks in the second year, 8-12 paid holidays. A lot of room for growth with higher salary and bonus structure after 6 months.
- Take full ownership of the backend stack (python/django/heroku/celery)
- Help us continue to build an infrastructure that can scale to millions of users
- Help us hire and, ultimately manage, a team of engineers
- Speed is a feature: build and deploy software that delights because it’s fast
- Improve our tech stack, tools, and processes
- Participate and lead discussions and brainstorms to contribute ideas and feedback. We work together.
- Write clean, well tested and modular code that requires minimal QA.
- 5+ years of experience writing production full-stack software in Python
- Knowledge of building fullstack applications
- Computer Science Degree or related technical field
Sr. Python Developer
Local candidates only, please. Must be able to interview and work onsite in Santa Monica CA.
Desired Skills & Requirements
- 10+ years software development experience with networked, multi-tiered, scalable architecture
- Demonstrated experience with Python web application development
- Deep understanding of the software development life cycle and agile methodology
- Relational database programming experience
- Hands-on experience developing microservices
- Strong experience with RESTful web services required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related experience
Santa Monica, CA
Role: Infrastructure Technical Writers
Duration: 6 months (extensions likely)
Description of Skills
Description of Responsibilities
Net Developer (Microsoft Dynamics Crm)
Develops technical designs and specifications for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and other custom application products. Researches and integrates design strategies, product specifications, development schedules, and user expectations into product capabilities. Uses applications development and data integration and orchestration technologies and tools to build, test, and maintain product modules, components, and subsystems.
- 3+ years experience with T-SQL, SQL Server
- Experience writing technical design documents
- Knowledge of Object Oriented design, agile development and best practices
- demonstrated ability to effectively communicate through verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years application development and implementation experience.
- Computer Science Degree
- Good knowledge of SSIS; SQL 2005/2008, AJAX, Visual Studio 2008, SOAP/XML
- Advanced knowledge of Web Services and good understanding of Web 2.0 technologies
- Verifiable experience with data and application integration ETL: Informatica et al.
- Experience in establishing and managing ongoing environmental/application support procedures
US Citizen or Permanent Resident
We are a rapidly growing company in the Construction Design industry that’s been around for 10 years. As one of our newest employees for this office, you will be:
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining production code
- Solve challenging, scalability problems due to the fast growth
- Expand and improve a distributed web services platform
- Drive the development design of projects
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
At least 3 - 5 years of:
- RESTful APIs
Not required but preferred:
- NoSQL databases
- Experience owning complete products and features
- Competitive salary
- Flexible paid time off
- Commuter benefits
- Medical, dental, vision and pet insurance
- Maternity/paternity leave program
- Employee assistance program
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Health programs
- Catered meals, fully stocked kitchens
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
This position provides an opportunity to gain exposure to the ETC global pipeline. Our Pipeline team is responsible for creating the global integrated production platform that all our creative disciplines rely on to rapidly collaborate and deliver high quality content.
Applicants need to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging production environment. Problem investigation and resolution skills are a must.
- Degree in Computer Graphics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum 2 years experience working with the APIs of industry standard applications such as Maya, Houdini, Nuke etc
- Strong software design and engineering skills; familiarity with design patterns and their appropriate use
- Experience with Linux
- Strong knowledge and experience with python
- Experience with bash
- Competency with git, unit testing, and CI
- Ability to self-manage, prioritise and work to deadlines
- Implement production tools that optimise the production platform
- Handle varied technical requests from artists and production personnel
- Debug production related technical problems
- Support artists with various aspects of the production pipeline
- Answer production support tickets
- Communicate frequently with technical and creative crew
Salary commensurate with experience.
Electric Theatre Collective is a visual effects company with a difference: we are a young collective of artists and makers with a point of view and we pride ourselves on our new ideas, creativity and above all, people. Since setting up shop in Soho in 2011, London, Electric Theatre has established itself as a leading post house. Fast Forward to 2015 and a handpicked team of talent crossed the Atlantic and landed in Los Angeles to launch our stateside venture.
From the outset, we won a reputation for quality work, innovation and visionary style. Our collective is hell-bent on kicking down the doors of traditional advertising by creating our own work and combining the cultural interest of art with the polish and accessibility of commerce.
In past year alone our work has summoned hurricanes for Jose Cuervo, had Naomi Campbell singing Wham! for H&M and got Beyonce into Formation.
Senior Mechanical Hvac Engineer
For Current Kite Pharma Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job
Kite, a Gilead Company, is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel cancer immunotherapy products designed to harness the power of a patient's own immune system to selectively target and kill cancer cells. Our core technology involves the genetic engineering of T cells, or white blood cells, to express either chimeric antigen receptors (CARs) or T cell receptors (TCRs) for the treatment of advanced solid and hematological malignancies. We are on a rapid growth trajectory and have a highly energized and accomplished team.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join us as a Senior Mechanical / HVAC Engineer.
The Sr. Engineer provides technical leadership and accountability for MEP systems in the delivery of capital projects and plant engineering technical services.
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
The Mechanical / HVAC Engineer will work effectively on multi-discipline engineering capital project teams, as well as other project related cross-functional teams.
Experience with HVAC Systems, Laboratory Gases, Life Safety Systems, and Process Utilities in GMP environments.
Develops, implements, and maintains programs and processes to ensure high quality of operations, and compliance with UBC, UFC, NEC codes, current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), Good Engineering Practices (GEPs) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs).
May interface with regulatory agencies as required.
Develops and improves concepts, techniques, and standards.
Works directly with operating entities to ensure that equipment maintenance, safety inspections, analyses and audits are conducted on a continuing basis as specified to enforce requirements and meet specifications.
Contributes to budgets and monitors expenditures.
Lead front end scoping efforts and drive business case documents as required.
Manage cross functional teams for Facilities for due diligence activities.
Take ownership of technical engineering projects.
Regularly monitor and report project milestones and budget status.
Prepare and present project technical presentations to executive level management.
Meet OSHA, cGMPs and any other governing bodies. Lead and/or support technical engineering presentations during FDA and other third party audits.
Directs highly complex project communications and ensures that all project customers are fully informed and knowledgeable of project activities and their status.
Ensures project work complies with established practices, policies and processes.
Provides leadership to the team and functional areas to anticipate and identify complex project issues which pose a challenge to achieving strategic goals; proposes and implements plans to resolve such issues and execute corrective actions.
Represents the Technical Engineering Team at Project Reviews for major strategic decisions, while sharing decisions with other Technical Leads.
Must have a proven track record in managing people and providing the resources to make others productive and successful in their roles and responsibilities.
Works close with other functions including finance, validation, operations, labs and facilities operations in reporting project status and adhering to established guidelines and policies.
This position is expected to be an effective communicator of ideas, project goals and results. With minimal supervision, is expected to make presentations and updates to senior management and in broader forums both internal and external to Gilead.
Knowledge, Experience and
8+ years of relevant experience and a BS in Mechanical Engineering; 6+ years of relevant experience and a MS or MBA, 4+ in management
Experience should include 5 years of participation in cross-functional technical project management activities in various stages of construction.
Experience should include 5 years of working within GMP areas.
3 to 5 years in experience in leading and mentoring staff.
Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
Must be able to develop solutions to complex problems which require an in depth degree of ingenuity, creativity and innovativeness.
Extensive people management experience.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
Able to effectively work across organizational and functional boundaries and build effective cross functional project teams.
Kite is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors. Kite is based in Santa Monica, CA. For more information on Kite, please visit www.kitepharma.com. Sign up to follow @KitePharma on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kitepharma.
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the 'EEO is the Law' poster.
NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Kite Pharma Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!