Packer Insulation Job Description Sample
Insulation Installer / Insulation Installers
Family Owned and Operated full service insulation contractor is looking to add to our full time installation teams.
No experience necessary, will train.
We are looking for the following:
- A great customer service attitude
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- The willingness to recommend additional services when needed
- The ability to develop and maintain client relationships
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record
- The ability to pass a background check and drug screening
No experience necessary, will train.
We offer competitive pay, bonuses and friendly work environment.
Industrial Insulation Superintendent / Foreman
We are seeking a Industrial Insulation Superintendent/Foreman to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
Waco, Inc. provides Construction and Maintenance services to industrial customers throughout Virginia, North Carolina, West Virginia, and Maryland.
- Mechanical Insulation
- Process/utility piping
- Equipment Installation
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Insulation Superintendent/Foreman must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in
leading crews of Insulation Journeymen and Apprentices of 8 or more.
- Have a working knowledge of the Insulation materials and the installation of each found
in the industrial industry.
- Have the ability to plan and oversee the day to day operation, promoting a safe work
place with respect for yourself, co-workers, the company and our customers.
Insulation Installers Wanted
compensation: Hourly Rates (O.T. = Time +1/2), Experienced Tradesmen: Wages Based On Experience
employment type: full-time
$$$ TOP HOURLY RATES $$$ for experienced Installer Tech's. PAID BY THE HOUR- SO YOU GET PAID FOR DRIVING, LOADING, AND ALL YOUR TIME AT WORK- NOT JUST WHEN YOUR ON THE JOB SITE).
Construction Laborers Licensed drivers that can drive a straight stick $16.00 per. hour to start (Time & half for over time- BASED ON YOUR REGULAR WAGE, not minimum wage like the piece rate and footage companies).
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: Blowing, Waterproofing, Foaming, Fiberglass Batting, and Laborers, Please stop in to apply.
No experience necessary. Got experience - Crew Lead Possessions also available (Wages based on experience).
STOP IN AND APPLY TODAY 1550 93rd Ln NE, Blaine MN 763-784-7893
Insulation Foreman provides hands-on supervision of Insulation Team. The Insulation Team applies insulation supports, insulating materials and surface claddings and coatings to pipes, vessels, tanks, ductwork, and associated equipment or other mechanical systems to control heat loss or gain, provide personnel protection, frost protection and maintain temperature, and/or provide noise control and fire protection. The Foreman is responsible for production of the team, and must be able to perform functions of team.
· Supervise and manage installation team
· Measure and cut insulation for covering surfaces, using tape measures, handsaws, knives, and scissors.
· Remove or seal off old insulation, following safety procedures.
· Fit insulation around obstructions, and shape insulating materials and protective coverings as required.
· Determine the amounts and types of insulation needed, and methods of installation, based on factors such as location, surface shape, and equipment use.
· Install sheet metal around insulated pipes with screws to protect the insulation from weather conditions or physical damage.
· Apply, remove, and repair insulation, thermal and fire, on industrial and domestic equipment, pipes, ductwork, or other mechanical systems such as heat exchangers, tanks, pipework and vessels, to help control noise and maintain temperatures.
· Select appropriate insulation, thermal and fire, such as mineral wool, fiberglass, foams or other materials based on the heat retaining or excluding characteristics of the material.
· Read blueprints and specifications to determine job requirements.
· Cover, seal, or finish insulated surfaces or access holes with covers of metallic or nonmetallic, canvas strips, sealants, tape, cement or asphalt mastic.
· Working with tools and machinery used in the trade
Education and/or Experience
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Insulation installation experience including wood and metal framing in high rise buildings
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to read and use a tape measure, ability to read measurements off of a blue print.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Must possess, or have ability to obtain valid drivers license. Must have form of dependable transportation and ability to obtain insurance; must be able to travel out of town, both on overnight and one day trips.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee frequently is required to climb or balance and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Ability to perform job functions while wearing respirator.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. The employee is frequently exposed to high, precarious places, toxic or caustic chemicals, and fumes or airborne particles. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
With a 30+ year track record of increasing growth, visibility, and opportunity, our highly-regarded construction services company, Alpha, is currently seeking skilled employees to join our team. We have a strong culture rooted in trust, integrity, professionalism, and excellence; and, we make it a point to use good judgment, fairness, and common sense to meet our challenges. You’ll find that our team consists of talented, dedicated people who provide insulation, waterproofing, spray fireproofing, spray foam insulation, and restoration services to our commercial customers.
If you’ve got what it takes, we’ll provide the rest:
- Competitive pay
- Use of company tools and equipment
- All PPE provided
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Insurance Benefits & 401k
- Full training and industry orientation
- Family atmosphere and friendly co-workers
If you’re committed, dependable, and want to join an organization you can be proud of, we’d like to talk to you!
Please EMAIL YOUR RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION
Apply online at http://www.alphaiwp.com/careers/apply.php
Alpha participates in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Applicants will need to successfully pass a pre-employment background and motor vehicle report (MVR) check to be eligible for this position.
Our Greatest Asset — Our People
From the very beginning, we set stringent measures for recruiting and cultivating new talent to ensure our clients only deal with the highest quality and most qualified professionals throughout their experience working with Alpha. We also invest a vast amount of resources in training our people to become more knowledgeable about their respective field(s), which ultimately, leads to superior service, efficient finances, and timely delivery. *
We're Versatile — We Can Do More For You
Another key factor that helps differentiate Alpha from our competitors is the varying scopes of work that we can perform; in fact, we can perform all of the scopes of work in Division 7 with the exception of roofing. Because there are fewer people and processes involved, our customers will benefit from a seamless experience that spans many scopes of work without having to leave Alpha.
Efficient Project Supervision — Ensuring Quality and Timeliness
At Alpha, we believe that jobsite supervision is fundamental to having a financially successful project. That's why we have non-working superintendents who manage field personnel at each of our offices to ensure quality installation. We strive to have one non-working superintendent for every 10-15 field employees. Our commitment to quality, efficiency, and timeliness has played a vital role in our growth over the last 36 years.
Insulation Cover Fabricator
Insulation Cover Fabricators
ATI, Inc. is an Industrial Insulation, Scaffolding and Coatings Contractor, primarily working in the Industrial Construction Industry. ATI, Inc. started in 2001 and now has multiple locations in CO., WY. & ND. We offer competitive pay and a full benefits package.
Successful candidates can apply in person at 212 Progress Circle, Mills, Wyoming 82644, or email your resume to HR@ATIinsulation.com.
We are committed to provide our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. The success of ATI, Inc. is built by committed, efficient employees who believe in our company, who gain satisfaction from their work, and who strive toward extraordinary achievement. We believe that people work together best in an environment where they are recognized for their efforts and respected as individuals.
ATI, Inc. is seeking shop labor for the manufacturing of Removable Insulation Covers. This is an entry level position and requires no previous experience.
· Working in a textile type fabrication shop with Canvas and Insulation materials.
· Cutting Canvas, Velcro, Rope and Insulation.
· Assembling insulation covers. Installing staples and other stainless steel closure parts.
· General labor
· Working indoors in well lighted, climate controlled and clean environment.
· Must be able to work up to 60 hours per week, 10-12hr. per day.
· This position requires good attendance and accountability.
· Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
Beneficial Work Experience:
· Industrial Seamstress
· General Shop work
Beneficial Equipment Training:
· Industrial Sewing Machines (single & Double Stitch)
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The position lifts objects, walks and stands for long periods of time. The employee lifts, pushes, pulls or carries objects; uses abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time without fatigue. The position requires good manual dexterity (hand, hand with arm, two hands) and multi-limb coordination. The position requires the ability to quickly move arms and legs. The employee must have excellent stamina.
Hours: Full Time, 50-60 hours per week.
Pay:$10-$14 Hourly. Rate Depending On Experience.
Start Date: Immediate
Company benefits include:
· Company paid Life Insurance
· Company paid AD&D
· Paid Holidays
Applicants may also apply at: 3185 Hall Ave., Grand Junction, CO. 81504
ATI offers competitive pay and a full benefits package. ATI, Inc. takes great pride in all of our projects and services. Our team of professionals is committed to the satisfaction of our clients. We have been around for 16 years with key employees who have a lifetime of experience.
Industrial Insulation (Cryogenic through Refractory)
Insulation of Piping, Equipment, Towers, Skids, Vessels, Tanks
Removable Insulation Covers
Certified Energy Appraisals
Blasting, Paintings and Coatings
EEO Statement ATI, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ATI, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Starting pay is $13 - $17/hr depending on experience. Duties include loading and unloading insulation materials, completing prep work for installation (which may include foaming penetrations, caulking gaps, installing baffles, etc.), cutting sections of Batt insulation to the proper fit and installing it in walls, ceilings and floors, installing mesh fabric (or netting), loading blower machine with fiberglass, cellulose, or rock wool insulation, installing vapor and air barriers, and using common hand tools such as knives, scissors, saws, and staple guns.Schedule
Shift start: Based on route
Shift length: Based on route
Monday - Friday, some weekends and overtime
- Health, dental insurance
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 40 lbs in the air
- Must be at least 18+ years old Driver's license preferred Able to work overtime Previous insulation experience required
USI (United Subcontractors, Inc.) is a leading provider of installation services to residential & commercial construction markets. USI JB Insulation located in Sherwood, OR offers insulation installation service to residential & commercial markets.
Insulation Installer- No Experience Needed!
Tired of part time jobs and no hours? Looking to jump into a career? Gale Contractor Services is looking for Hard Working People to join our team. No experience- No problem! We will train. We have two positions open for insulation installers. 40+ hours a week with benefits. Must have good attendance record and a clean drivers license. Quick Turn Around Hire!
Our Core Values: Safety- Integrity- Diversity- Customer Focus- Continuous Improvement- Innovation- High Performance Teams
Benefits: We promote an environment that offers a challenge, creates opportunities, fosters enthusiasm, maximizes full potential and rewards talent. We realize our employees are our most valued resource which is why we offer a variety of benefits including competitive compensation, comprehensive health, dental, vision coverage, paid holidays, paid time off, 401 (k) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program services, flexible spending account (FSA), life insurance, short term and long term disability, discounted gym membership and a host of other discounts. Our goal is to promote a healthy work/life balance.
TopBuild is an Equal Opportunity Employer
High school diploma or equivalent
Special Certification or Licensing:
- Valid Driver's License
Legal Age Requirements:
- At least 21 years of age
Come work for me installing Insulation. Earning potential of over $60k a year. willing to train the right individuals. must have a valid DL, be able to pass a background check and a drug test. this is year round work! Sign on bonus offered also. Call me at 319-533-7520 Robert. Si habla espanol.
Insulation And Exclusion Crew Leader
HomeShield Pest Control is seeking a Crew Leader for our insulation and rodent exclusion team with construction/handyman experience. We are a locally owned and operated pest management company with 25+ team members. We have been in business since 2009. HomeShield Pest Control is a company with a focus on exceptional customer service. We believe the best way to fulfill our commitment to quality customer service is to hire the best employees. We are known for our excellent service professionals. We hire on character and have become known for the quality of service professionals we send to our customer’s homes and businesses. We provide a great work environment and a dynamic company culture based on our core values and help employees develop skills and knowledge that will increase earning potential and career growth. Our attic decontamination service includes removal/adding of insulation, exclusion of rodent openings and other pest control services. This work requires a high degree of physical stamina and the ability to work in tight spaces and varying temperatures. Pay starts at $20 per hour.
Perform rodent exclusions and attic clean ups
Educate and communicate with customers on services
Reach company service and sales goals
Continually refining skills and knowledge
High character, be willing to do the right thing
Excellent customer service and communication skills
Motivation to help the company grow and succeed
Must be willing to hustle and grind
Must be willing and interested in going out and generating business
Confident and charismatic
Tenacious and willing to go above and beyond
Must care about customers!
Must pass background check and drug test
Must have a great DMV record and valid driver’s license
Must be willing to routinely lift, push and pull equipment, ascend and descend from ladders, and occasionally work at heights
Must have a Branch II, Branch III or Applicators license (willing to train the right person)
Bonuses based on job performance
Provide ongoing training so you can grow your career with us
Company work truck
Provide paid training and state licensing
Paid vacation and time off
If this career sounds like a fit for you, please apply today!
Insulation Installers Needed Full Time. M-F, Background check, drug testing, NM Valid driver's license and clean driving record required.
This position requires working directly with fiberglass and cellulose insulation. Insulators install insulation in the ceiling and exterior/interior walls. This requires the use of scaffold, stilts, lifts, and an insulation knife and staple gun. Each installer must wear protective gear: hard hat, dust masks and eye protection, which will be provided by Miller’s Insulation.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!