Packer Operator Automatic Job Description Sample
Automatic Door Operator Technician / Locksmith
SAF Technologies has an opening for a Automatic Door Operator Technician with 2 + years experience or A Locksmith with 2 + years Access Control Experience. Our company does install, service, and keying. We are also a Security Integration Company with a constant work backlog. Please read below to see the qualifications that we are looking for and the benefits of working with our company. Please read carefully so you don't get overlooked. This is a great company to work for if you are looking for a long term career and great work atmosphere. Check us out on our website at www.saftechnologies.com. If you are interested, please reply to this ad with your resume and recent experience pertaining to this job.•
• 2+ years experience
• Pass drug screening
• Pass background check to obtain security licence
• Clean driving history
• Must be able to read prints, hardware schedules, and job schedules
• Must have experience working on medium to large commercial door installs
• Must live in the Charlotte area or within 25 miles
• Must dress and appear professional
• Must be able to lift over 50 lbs. safely
• Must have positive attitude all of the time
• Must be able to get along with everyone
• Commercial door and hardware installation is a plus
• Auto Operator installation experience is must
• Low voltage wiring experience is a must
• Installation of electric strikes, electric locks, maglocks, etc is a must
• Access control installation experience is a plus
Our company offers a benefits program to employee's and they are eligible to take part on day one of employment except for our 401K which is after a year of employment. Below are listed a few benefits to keep in mind.
Health Care- Day One
Dental Care- Day One
Eye Care- Day One
Life Insurance- Day One
Company Christmas Party
Other Special Events to Show Appreciation
In addition to security and access related systems, SAF Technologies installs, tests and services fire and evacuation life safety systems. We are experts in the fields of security and fire safety. We can help you with any of your security or safety needs.
Our solutions are field proven – from small businesses and large corporations to industrial process facilities; from major governmental to local municipal facilities; from educational institutions to aviation and transportation systems; we have built a solid reputation in the security field by concentrating on complete customer satisfaction. That includes providing superior products, customized design and engineering, a polished installation, then follow-up with testing and maintenance. We honor our commitments. We have pride in our work.
Automatic Finishing Operator
Job Description General
Work individually or with a team to operator various automatic coating, printing and packaging machinery for saw blades. _ _
Duties: * Select work according to priority.
Operate, adjust and maintain coating, printing and packaging machinery.
Perform requisite quality checks and appropriate action based on results.
Report production data to supervision.
Report faulty equipment or materials to supervision.
Move product between various workstations or inventories.
Identify priorities and move between various coating, printing or packaging workstations accordingly, including those in other departments.
Maintain inventory accuracy as well as the cleanliness and organization of the work area.
Continuously improve personal and team performance.
Communicate problems, solutions and other information to coworkers, including those on other shifts.
Follow all safety guidelines.
Perform other similar or related duties as assigned or directed . _Climate: _ Demanding, fast-paced position resulting from deadline pressures, simultaneous competing demands and changing priorities.
* Knowledge of charts, specifications, and micrometers * 1-2 years experience preferred
Use of numbers including decimals
Light physical effort required, equivalent to lifting, pushing, pulling 5 to 25 pounds *
Must be in current position for at least two years (exceptions under discretion of
Supervisor and HR department) Hours: (1) Tue - Sat (1) Sun-Thur 5:00 pm-5:00 am (2) X/O 5a-5p (1) Sun-Thur 5a-5p ## EEO Statement All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.
Requisition Number: 49764BR
City:* East Longmeadow
Business:* US - GTS - Hand Tools Accessories and Storage (HTAS)
Automatic Davenport Screw Machine Operator
Manufacturing company seeking experienced Automatic Davenport Screw Machine Operator. Wages based on experience and past history. Benefits including 401K with company match. This position is full-time day shift.
Automatic Stamping Press Set-Up Operator - 2ND Shift
RAPIDLY EXPANDING METAL STAMPER HAS AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR AN AUTOMATIC STAMPING PRESS SET-UP OPERATOR. PREVIOUS METAL STAMPING EXPERIENCE DESIRED.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE SET-UP AND RUN AUTOMATIC STAMPING PRESS AND GAUGING OF PARTS. MUST BE ABLE TO USE AND READ MEASURING TOOLS AS FOLLOWS; MICROMETERS, CALIPERS, BORE GAGE.
WE ARE A VERY STABLE, DIVERSE AND GROWING METAL STAMPING FACILITY WITH A HISTORY OF INNOVATIVE ENGINEERING AND SUPERB CUSTOMER SERVICE. CLEAN WORKING ENVIRONMENT. PAY BASED ON EXPERIENCE. OVERTIME AS NEEDED. MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, 401K OFFERED. "EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER”
Tri-Axle Dump Truck Operator - New 2016 Automatic Kenworth T880
Class B CDL / Tri-axle dump truck operator
We have an immediate opening for a Driver with a Class B CDL with air brakes and valid DOT medical card. Position is for a tri-axle dump truck operator to work in the construction industry. This position is more than job, it’s a career for the right person. Prior experience is a plus, however we will train the right candidate. This is a full time position with great pay.
The successful candidate will be operating a new 2016 Automatic Kenworth T880!
We offer competitive starting pay while training and a raise once training is complete. Time and half is paid for any overtime.
*Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen
*Must have clean driving record
*Must be able to pass a background check
Dental and vision care
Weekly cell phone allowance
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Nicki Knapp at 843-345-3760. Thank you
The Colman Company, Operator Automatic Machine, 1St Shift
Live, Learn, Work and Play At Coleman our vision is to be the leading outdoor recreation company in the U.S. by developing high-quality, innovative products that enhance the enjoyment of the outdoors and create lasting memories.
Automatic machine operators uses a single needle automatic sewing machine to join together materials. These materials include but are not limited to pre-cut fabric, webbing reflective tape, cords, labels, and vinyl components. # Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned by management as necessary.
Operate a automatic sewing machine to join materials together.
Position pre-cut fabric and components (reflective, tabs, patches, or labels) to be joined under the presser foot/clamp and needle.
Starts and stops machine with foot pedal.
Monitors stitching to detect defects to insure acceptable quality.
Selects thread and other components according to bill of material.
Thread machine, winds and changes the bobbin.
May Cut excessive material or thread with scissors / nippers when necessary.
Routinely check fabric for defects, runs, stains, missed stitches, etc.
Performs required daily machine maintenance and adjustment.Includes but is not limited to adjusting thread tension, dusting machine, wipe off oil, adjust stitches per inch.
Notifies sewing machine repair person or Group Leader when experiencing problems with machine.
Completes required documentation including but not limited to recording production quantities, downtime, scrap, traceability, component usage
Responsible for injury prevention and promoting safety by keeping work area neat, clean and organized.
Participates in employee wellness and exercise program.
Performs miscellaneous other assignments as required.
Requires regular attendance to perform essential elements as listed above between the assigned start and end times for work.
Qualifications # Teamwork: Contributes to building a positive work environment. Interacts with fellow team members to build morale and maintain a sense of Coleman pride.
Organizational Support: Follows policies and procedures; Supports the company’s goals and values.
Quality: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve overall quality of finished product; May Monitor own work and the work of others to ensure quality. # Adaptability: Adapts to changes in the work environment and production schedules. Must be able to perform multiple tasks.
Dependability: Follows written or verbal instructions, responds to management direction; Completes tasks on time at expected level of performance. Interpreter will be provided by Coleman as required to confirm understanding. # Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred or sewing experience preferred.
Ability to fill out production sheets and traceability sheets after training. Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, procedure manuals. Ability to communicate with other employees in the organization or notify assigned personnel there is an issue that needs to be addressed. Interpreter will be provided by Coleman as required to confirm understanding. # Mathematical
Ability to read numbers, count, add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Measure using a ruler.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out written or oral instructions. Ability to comply with company’s and regulatory agencies quality standards. Interpreter will be provided by Coleman as required to confirm understanding.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to stand for extended periods of time. The employee is required to use fingers, hands and arms to operate machines and reach for, hold, grasp, push/pull, and handle material repetitively with a high degree of dexterity. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. # Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to limited moving mechanical equipment.
Equal Employment Opportunity # We participate in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
COMPANY: The Coleman Company, Inc. # Requisition Id: 111937 # Location: MN - Sauk Rapids #jardenlegacy
Automatic Screw Machine Operator
We are looking for 1st shift - Monday through Friday 7-3:30.
Best candidates have experience with mechanics, farm equipment, manual machinery and can read blueprints. Must be able to lift 50 pounds and not afraid to get dirty.
Expectations: Under the supervision of the Screw Machine Set-Up/Lead, the Screw Machine Operator is responsible for efficiently producing quality machined parts, SPC charting, gauging, problem solving and reading and interpreting blueprints. The Screw Machine Operator also performs routine maintenance to machinery.
The Screw Machine Operator operates one or more previously set-up multiple-spindle Screw Machines equipped with automatic indexing and feeding mechanisms, to perform a series of machining operations on metal bar stock while following specifications, such as turning, boring, threading and facing.
A. Safety / Housekeeping:
1. Maintains machinery in reference to cleaning, lubricants, and ensures that machinery is operated within safety guidelines.
2. Responsible for working area and department cleanliness.
3. Responsible for ensuring that machinery complies with safety guidelines.
B. Manufacturing / Production:
1. Meets or exceeds expected production rates.
C. Machinery and Equipment:
1. Performs tool maintenance which includes: tool removal; grinding tooling; and replacing tooling without creating scrap.
2. Safely operates the surface and pedestal grinders, forklift and chip spinner.
3. Changes collets and pusher tubes.
4. Prep for set-up with steel change.
5. Makes all adjustments necessary to maintain acceptable quality while keeping the machine under control.
6. Replaces worn tools.
7. Examines machinery to become familiar with tooling set-ups.
8. Loads bar stock into feeding mechanism.
9. Starts machine and observes operation.
10. Adjusts machine controls and changes tool settings to keep dimensions within specified tolerances.
11. Operates grinder to sharpen tools.
12. Tags parts produced at the end of the shift.
D. Problem Solving:
1. Avoids potential problems such as machine crash or production of scrap through tool maintenance.
2. Corrects quality problems by tool alignment or modification.
3. Identifies unusual problems including but not limited to concentricity, loose collets, broken or chipped tooling, poor threading, chatter, burns, excessive cycle times, etc.
4. Reworks parts that exceed specification.
5. Avoids potential problems such as machine crash or production of scrap through tool maintenance and other preventive measures.
E. Blueprints, Gauges and SPC:
1. Reads and comprehends blueprints and tolerances as well as in-process inspection procedures.
2. Lays out a part according to the necessary specifications.
3. Masters the use of gauges or instruments required to meet specific tolerances.
4. Maintains and understands SPC charting techniques.
5. Verifies conformance of turned parts to specifications, using measuring instruments, such as micrometers, calipers and fixed gauges.
6. Tools and completes a 60-piece working sample prior to the start of each job.
7. Performs audits and tags properly.
Case Packer Operator 1
ABOUT TEENY FOODS: Teeny Foods is a frozen food manufacturer located on the outskirts of Portland, Oregon, near the city of Gresham. We have been a family owned and operated producer of a variety of baked, frozen handheld entrees for over 54 years. We have experienced double digit growth for the past several years through innovation, automation and utilizing today’s leading technology in the food manufacturing industry. We currently bake, package and store all our frozen products on site. We are looking for stellar new employees who are committed to joining our team and working in a steady, fast-paced environment. You can learn more about Teeny Foods at www.teenyfoods.com. What We offer:
Competitive Wages + 401K plan
Medical, Dental, Vision and Paid Time Off (PTO)
A variety of other benefits If this sounds like a good fit, we would love to meet you! Selected candidates will have employment eligibility verified through the E-Verify program as well as be required to pass a Drug screen and a criminal background investigation. Applicants should submit a Resume and Cover Letter detailing how they meet the specific job requirements, including highlighting previous machine operating experience in a manufacturing plant (preferably food production). Duties
Run two side by side case packing machines and understand proper operation of the case packing machines.
Responsible for ensuring machine is operating correctly and feeding the correct amount of product into the case accurately.
Ensure product flow is smooth and consistent with proper orientation.
Responsible for making sure the boxes are fully opened and ready for product.
Supervise and train new employees on the case packing machine as needed.
Maintain a sanitary work area, including keeping the floor clean of product or film. Ensure work area is free of contamination from tools, equipment or other materials. Ensure all machine parts are being properly stored when not in use. Requirements
SPECIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENT: The Case Packer Operator is required to stand while operating machines.
High school diploma or GED required. Some college level coursework is preferred.
6 months of experience in a manufacturing plant (preferably food production) is preferred.
Strong work ethic, including the ability to report to work on time for scheduled shifts.
Must have an excellent attendance record.
Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
Must be able to read and comprehend Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
Ability to work in both hot and cold warehouse environments.
Must have reliable transportation.
Must be able to follow safety rules.
Ability to accurately record data.
Team player willing to perform additional duties as required.
Ability to strictly adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). Medical, dental, and vision benefits will be offered following 90 days of continuous full-time employment. Paid Time Off (PTO) will be front loaded on the 91st day of employment. 401K plan with up to 4% matching contributions, holiday pay and profit sharing will be available to candidate selected following completion of one full year of continuous full-time employment. Pay Rate: $14.00 - $15.00 (DOE). Pay increases will be provided following successful completion of all training required.
Machine Operator / Packer
Responsibilities and Duties
Duties of the position entail ensuring machines are operating and producing as expected.
- Loading solution, components and material into machine
- Periodically inspecting product using a ruler and visual inspection
- Complete setup and change overs of machine
- Assist with packing duties as needed
- Observe all safety and quality procedures
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to use basic math skills
- Able to read and interpret directions and safety and maintenance information pertaining to the machine operation
- Ability to solve problems as they arise
- Able to complete all daily reports and correspondence
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and descretion
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and more
$9.50 to $10.50 / Hourly
Job Type: Full-time
Case Packer Operator
* Prepares machine for production by positioning and securing dies, stops guides, and turntables.
* Sets- up station by receiving orders, gathering materials and notifying material handlers for required materials.
* Regulates machining by setting and adjusting controls.
* Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
* Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
*Maintains safe work environment by following standards and procedures
*Must have experience/strong mechanical background and aptitude
*Must have the ability to troubleshoot issues
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!