Packing House Supervisor Job Description Sample
Packing House Manager
1. Staff Management and Human Resource Responsibilities
a. Supervise current ranch staff, varies from 3-15 people.
b. Recruit new ranch employees as needed
c. Engage with labor contractors as needed
d. Create workers schedules and monitor time cards
2. Oversee fruit harvests
a. Communicate fruit production with Shanley Farms Sales Manager and schedule harvests as directed/needed
b. Work with Shanley Farms crew and also coordinate with labor contractors as needed
c. Track fruit inventory and report to Sales Manager
3. Oversee packing operation
a. Coordinate orders with packing house crew for fulfillment
b. Ensure packing house crew is following SOP’s
c. Inspect outgoing orders for quality assurance
d. Track packaging inventory and reorder as needed
4. Manage all shipping duties
a. Coordinate refrigerated trucks as needed
b. Create shipping labels online
c. Create phyto sanitary certificate for export shipments using online system
d. Create and document Bill of Ladings
e. Facilitate website order fulfillment
5. Certification Management
a. Responsible for filling in all logs and maintaining all documents required for upkeep and renewal of certifications
6. Customer invoice creation and submission using Quick Books
7. Daily correspondence with headquarters regarding operational duties, customer outreach, order inquiries, product development, employee management, etc.
8. All other duties as assigned.
Assistant Packing House Lead
We are seeking a lead /assistant to assist our Pack Foreman. Candidate must be bilingual (English & Spanish), Computer literate, packinghouse experience preferred but not a must. Previous supervisor or lead experience would be great.
Packing Operations Supervisor South Rim
Supervise the safe and efficient packing of mules by the packers; oversee the safe and healthful use of mules utilized in packing operation, and coordinate inbound and outbound deliveries for Phantom Ranch.
Oversees the preparation of packs for delivery from the Rim to Phantom Ranch. Coordinates special deliveries of goods and/or materials from the Rim to Phantom Ranch. Coordinates inbound and outbound deliveries with the Phantom Ranch Manager.
Supervises the pack duffels for boat parties and duffel service for hikers.
Supervises training of new Packers, provides continual training of Pack staff including break in and training of new stock. Works with Livery Management on conducting performance reviews of Packers. Will assist Livery Management in the selection of Packer staff.
Responsible for the condition of all packing equipment. Oversees repair and/or replacement of packing equipment.
Responsible for the safe and healthy use of mules in packing operations. Oversees watering, feeding, grooming, and health check of mules.
Advises the Livery Manager of the condition of the pack string and may assist in the replacement of current stock and the selection of new stock.
Conducts monthly safety talks for the Pack staff.
Conducts monthly pack barn inspections.
Ensures that assigned staff is adhering to all safety, risk management and environmental policies.
Informs Livery Manager when stock needs shoeing, medical checks, etc.
Oversees the cleanliness and maintains the Yaki barn to Livery standards.
Other duties as assigned.
One year previous supervisory experience.
Two years previous experience with mule or horse pack operations.
Good written and verbal communication skills plus excellent problem solving skills.
Experience with two-way radio communications use.
Ability to identify and correct potential health and/or safety problems with mules.
Ability to handle extremes in weather and working conditions and exposure to outdoor conditions.
Possess physical agility and ability to stay in the saddle for upwards of five hours or more without dismounting, and physical ability to handle lead line on the pack string.
Ability to supervise staff and provide detailed direction and supervision in area outside of traditional work setting. Low-cost in-park housing provided. Discounted meals; Medical/Dental/Vision health plans available; 401K; Drug-free workplace. Employment history verified. Background checks/Drug test required. Xanterra is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Woman/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply. TO APPLY visit www.grandcanyonlodges.com/careers Find us on Facebook and Twitter at Grand Canyon Jobs Requisition ID: 2018-15515 External Company Name: Xanterra Leisure Holding, LLC External Company URL: www.xanterra.com
House Supervisor - Hosptial - RN Supervisor
This Hospital located in Central California, nearby Salinas, has an opportunity for an experienced House Supervisor. HOSPITAL HOUSE SUPERVISOR will be required to have a minimum of 2 years of experience working as a House Supervisor in an Acute Care Hospital setting.
PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED:
- BSN required;
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of recent experience in the role of a House Supervisor in a Hospital
- Experience must be in an Acute Care Hospital setting
House Supervisor RN Psychiatric Nursing Administration FT Evenings
- Kansas City, MO
House Supervisor (RN) - PsychiatricNursing Administration 3pm
About ResearchPsychiatric Center:
Our mental healthprograms offer a complete range of acute inpatient, day treatment and communitybased outpatient behavioral healthcare. Our professional staff includespsychiatrists, psychologists, social workers and licensed professionalcounselors, all with special training to care for people with mental, emotionalor behavioral disorders. We are dedicated to helping our patients find theirpath to recovery through therapy, counseling and other treatment methods. Ourtreatment plans are created to fit each patient's individual health needs.
Our 100 bed facility isfully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of HealthcareOrganizations and from the State of Missouri. All hospital based servicesinclude full psychiatric, psychosocial and medical evaluations.
Learn more about workingat Research Psychiatric Center:
Relocation assistance of$5,000 and sign-on bonus up to $7,500 is available for experienced RNs!
Recently named America's Coolest City.
Learn more about living inKC.
Research PsychiatricCenter is currentlylooking for a House Supervisor RN
- The RN House Supervisor is the Administrator of the hospital in the absence of management on evenings, nights, and weekends.
- The House Supervisor is responsible for staffing, patient care oversight, emergency direction and handling complaints appropriately.
- The House Supervisor notifies the Administrator on call of any emergent situations that might jeopardize the facility.
- This position is responsible for immediate counseling of employees for actions that are against policy.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with either an ADN or BSN degree. BSN or MSN preferred.
- Must hold a current license from the Missouri Board of Nursing.
- CPR and NVCI required upon hire or within three months of hire.
- Three years of nursing experience in a psychiatric inpatient hospital environment. One to two years as a Charge RN or other management position preferred.
Registered Nurse - RN - House Supervisor
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The RN - Nurse House Supervisor is responsible for supervising nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of practice coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that patient's needs are met in accordance with professional standards of practice through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines. This RN position is a staff position that has direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility for nursing assistants. We are looking for clinicians who would like to combine their love for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance their career.
In return for your expertise, you will enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.615 - ManorCare Health Services- Wingfield Hills, Sparks, Nevada
One year prior nursing experience preferred.Job
Weekend House Supervisor- RN.
Restaurant Front Of House Supervisor - Country Club
Front of House Lead - Sunland, California
The Front of House Lead is responsible for the day-to-day operation and
management of the main restaurant. They are responsible for supervising front of house staff and for reporting to the Club General Manager.
• Manage a team of front of house staff including scheduling, training, and general supervision
• Oversee that all opening and closing duties of the outlets are completed correctly and that cleanliness and maintenance are maintained
• Inventory and maintenance of par levels for the front of house items and those used in the front of the house.
• Providing excellent customer service to guests and excellent leadership to employees
• Enforce and monitor all health, safety, and sanitation standards in their area
• Handle guest complaints according to provided guidelines
• Must be able to train bartenders according to restaurant bar standards and must be willing to get behind the bar and bartend when necessary
• Work closely with the Back of House Manager (Chef) to provide a seamless experience
• Will report directly to the Club General Manager
The purpose of the Front of House Manager is to assist the Club General Manager in all aspects of the main restaurant. They provide a more detailed supervisory eye on the specifically Front of House operations.
• 2+ years restaurant experience preferred
• 2+ years of bartending experience required
• Currently seeking or completed Bachelor’s degree in a Hospitality related field
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Organized and capable of multi-tasking with attention to detail
• Knowledge of Microsoft applications including word and excel
• High standards of personal hygiene and personal appearances
• Ability to be on feet for several hours at a time
• Experience using POS systems preferred
• ServSafe training preferred; California food handler’s permit and alcohol license
• Must pass background check and random drug tests
• Full-Time Employee Benefits as outlined by the club
• 1 free meal per shift + soft drinks
• Employee discount on regular, restaurant meals
• 2 days off per week determined on a weekly basis
• Competitive hourly pay
• Access to full course facilities
Our national network consists of 37 individual regional offices representing two divisions; hospitality and restaurant. Our team covers all 50 states, as well as Canada, and offers professional placement services with over 120 dedicated hospitality professionals boosting over a collective 1,250 years of experience to serve our manager candidates and clientele.
Supervisor - Front Of House - Avalon Grille
This is a Full Time Temporary position - with the possibility of becoming a Full Time Year Round position.
The incumbent is responsible for assisting the General Manager with the seamless running of the highly popular operation Avalon Grille. Avalon Grille, is the signature restaurant in the companies F&B portfolio. This waterfront restaurant features American regional dishes with a seasonal approach, paired with a world class selection of wines, micro-brew beers and cocktails in a casual and fun "al fresco" atmosphere overlooking Avalon Bay. This outlet has elevated the quality of food, beverage and service on the island. Every weekend the restaurant and bar transforms into an elegant cocktail lounge offering superb cocktails with live music from an international DJ. As the Catalina Island Company is constantly growing our products and services there is a possibility this position may grow into a year round position. Current seasonal position is April through
The incumbent is responsible for:
· Ensuring the front of house is properly staffed in order to provide efficient and effective service in a warm and hospitable manner
· Overseeing front of house employees (assist in training, supervising, coaching and motivating the team). Provide leadership and direction to team members to ensure efficient operations as well as assisting with staff evaluations
· Overseeing the day-to-day operations of all dining facilities
· Inspecting staff members to ensure grooming, uniforms and appearance are in compliance with Avalon Grille policy
· Serving as liaison between the dining room and kitchen staff
· Ensuring all side work is accomplished prior to staff leaving and all supplies are properly stocked
· Overseeing the cleanliness of the dining area (all Front of House)
· Ensuring proper set up of the dining room for the next day’s service and any upcoming events
· Assisting with pre-meal meetings with the dining room staff prior to events and dinners
· Assisting with quarterly inventory of silverware, china and glassware. Assisting with weekly and/or monthly inventory of liquor
· Designing floor plans and server stations for service
· Ensuring that the team has excellent product knowledge and are able to deliver outstanding customer service
· Maintaining an atmosphere that provides exceptional dining experiences for guests
· Resolving guest concerns and implement solutions to ensure guest satisfaction
· Identifying service and product issues and make recommendations for improvements as needed
· Working collaboratively with culinary team to execute menu items and daily specials
· Observing and maintaining daily conditions of restaurant facility. Oversee and ensure cleanliness in accordance with state and local regulations
· Maintaining a positive, energizing work environment
· Maintaining safe working conditions and ensuring safe work practices are followed to avoid accidents/injuries. Ensure health and safety policies are adhered to at all times
· Acting as the Opening and Closing Supervisor or Manager on duty in the absence of the Manager
· Strong passion for culinary excellence
· Strong knowledge of commonly used restaurant procedures and restaurant software programs
· Basic knowledge of cost controls
· Strong administration and management skills, have the ability to sell and train colleagues, very hands on and supportive in achieving the common team goals
· Must be well versed in and have working knowledge of Micros Point of Sale system or similar program
· Ability to work weekends and holidays
· Serve Safe Certificate
· Responsible Beverage Service (RBS) Certificate
Education and/or Experience:
· A diploma or degree in hospitality management or business is desirable.
· Requires a minimum of 3 years restaurant experience.
· Possess the drive to provide exceptional customer service.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to effectively respond to questions from managers, clients, customers and the general public. Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
· Requires visual acuity and ability to hear to clearly communicate with managers, coworkers, guests and vendors
· Must be able to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time
· Must be able to reach with arms and hands
· Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
· Must have finger to hand dexterity to be able to grip, grasp items or equipment
We offer a highly competitive salary with health, dental life, 401K Match, vacation and sick benefits for all Full Time regular positions. Both Full Time and Part Time positions receive discounts in F&B outlets in the company and discounted hotel rooms and activity tours.
We are committed to encouraging and developing our team in a world class environment and are continuously developing the products and services we offer to increase the standards on Catalina Island "California's Island Escape"
Packing Plant Supervisor
Job Description Qualifications The successful candidate will be a team player with strong attention to detail and safety orientation. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Focus on the safety of all employees through training, tool box meetings, and procedures
Effectively plan and establish work schedules to meet production needs
Coordinate with the maintenance department for critical equipment and PM work
Develops a drive for quality, safety, and efficiency
Provides timely feedback and honest quarterly and yearly reviews
Ensures production is reported in a timely manner
High School degree or GED certificate required (College degree desired) - 5 plus years of supervisory experience in a production environment
Experience managing regulatory compliance such as OSHA, EPA, etc.
Experience in the agricultural industry highly desired.
Have good communication skills
Be proficient in computer programs such as Microsoft office
Have strong leadership skills
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Graduate form an Accredited School of Nursing
Three or more years recent and progressive experience in an Acute Care Hospital.
Current California RN license, and current AHA BLS and ACLS certificate.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!