Pad Machine Feeder Job Description Sample
Load material onto conveyors. Clean, maintain, and repair machinery. Repair or replace bulbs, gathering arm teeth, and hydraulic hoses.
Gather material and place it onto cars. Fasten, package, or stack materials and products. Clean debris from hoppers.
Clean up debris from conveyors and crushers. Add solutions, or ingredients to machines or equipment as required by the manufacturing process. Remove all obstructions using safety equipment.
Operate gathering-arm motors. Working hours: All Shifts
- Attention to detail - Previous experience as a machine operator helper or feeder.
Machine Feeder Stacker
About WestRock About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace.
WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com . Machine Feeder Stacker - Hazleton, PA 33 North Powell Drive Hazleton, Pennsylvania, 18201 United States
The Opportunity: We have an opportunity for a Machine Feeder Stacker to load flat product on to forming chute. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: •Load assigned machines with correct product. •Assist machine operator in labeling of corrugated. •Remove machine waste and load into baler. •Pull wire if needed. •Perform housekeeping duties to insure department and company standards are maintained. •Performs other related duties to contribute to the success of the operation as assigned by lead person and supervisor.
What You Need to Succeed: JOB SPECIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.The requirements listed below are representative of the Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities required.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High School graduate or G.E.D. MATHEMATICAL SKILLS:Basic Math skills required.
MECHANICAL SKILLS: Basic understanding of Machinery & processes. COMMUNICATION SKILLS:Ability to read, write & understand basic English.Able to communicate effectively, get along with coworkers & management and deal effectively & professionally under pressure.
REASONING ABILITY:Job requires making decisions based on established guidelines regarding running or shutting down on defective work and operational problems/difficulties of all kinds. ATTENDANCE: Accrued attendance points must be below 5. PHYSICAL DEMANDS:The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. •Minimal 8 hr shift schedule with some overtime. •Occasional overhead lifting required.(3 lbs up 5lbs to 50 times a hour) •Required to stand & walk continually. •Frequentlylifting, pushing, and/or pulling 5 to 10 lbs. (Up to 50 times a hour) •Frequently bending, stooping, kneeling & reaching. (Up to 50 times a hour) What we offer:
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work. #IL *CBWRK WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans. Production/Manufacturing WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Machine Feeder Stacker
Pad Safety Supervisor
Department:Integrated Systems Office:Cape Canaveral Location:Cape Canaveral, FL
Printing Press Operator - Semi-Automated & Pad Print
- All functions involved in printing customer ordered parts utilizing semi-automated and pad printing presses; other duties as required.
- Mechanically inclined and highly detail oriented
- Able to analyze cause and effect; solve problems independently
- Work well under pressure
- Good eye/hand coordination, physical speed, and vision
- Basic to intermediate mathematical and computer skills
- Skilled in use of measurement tools and manual tools, i.e. calipers, ruler, allen wrenches
- Previous experience reading blueprints and/or drawings helpful
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Non-repetitive lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Maintain good attendance
WORK SCHEDULE: Full-time, Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Saturdays and overtime as required.
- Life, and Supplemental insurances
- Paid time off and paid holidays
WAGE BASED ON PREVIOUS APPLICABLE EXPERIENCE.
Pre-employment drug testing required
Check us out at www.anagraphica.com
Fuel Pad Driver - Class A Or B CDL
Texas Pride Fuels is an experienced full service diesel and lubricant supplier to the oil and gas industry. We specialize in on-site, 24-hour frac service all over Texas, Oklahoma and New Mexico.
Work Schedule: A choice of 15 Days On/6 Days Off OR 5 Weeks On/1 Week Off (Manager Approval) work schedules are available to employees. The typical shift while on job locations will be 12 hours on, and 12 hours off. Shifts usually go from 5 AM – 5 PM (Day) and 5 PM – 5 AM (Night).
Employee Accommodations and Lodging: Texas Pride Fuels provides bunkhouses for employee lodging while on work schedules. TV/Internet, couches, full kitchens, washer/dryers, maid service, etc… are provided for our employees. In circumstances where there is not a bunkhouse available, other accommodations may be made.
Transportation/Locations:Employees may take their own vehicles to camp locations. Transport of employees to camps depart Springtown, TX every Wednesday morning and go to the following locations for assignment:
- West Texas/New Mexico
- Central Oklahoma
- South Central Texas
During off hours, employees are allowed to run errands or go out to eat. Company trucks will be available to share for these items, however, we expect employees to respect others’ right to utilize the trucks. Upon completion of a 15 day on OR 5 week on assignment, we will also provide transportation back to Springtown for employees.
- Traditional and automated fuel transfers on pumps, sand kings, blenders, acid trucks, data van, and wire lines while also participating in fuel transfers with transport drivers.
- CDL Drivers operate bobtail trucks on pad site locations by applying knowledge of commercial driving regulations.
- Drivers are responsible for driving on pad locations, verifying loads to shipping papers, maintaining record of "Duty Status" according to state and federal regulations.
- Operate and perform minor maintenance on vehicles and various other types of equipment.
- Wear the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) daily.
- Operate company equipment in a safe and professional manner.
- Complete company paperwork such as daily tickets, daily reports, weekly reports and time sheets legibly.
- Submit professional documentation such as: time sheets, daily and weekly reports, and incident reports on time, legibly.
- Class A or B CDL.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Ability to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in the course of work.
- Knowledge of OSHA Compliance.
- Must have the ability to speak, read and write the English language.
- Must satisfactorily pass a drug and background check.
- Must be insurable to drive company vehicles.
- Frequently lift object weighing up to 40 pounds or more.
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders without fear of heights.
- Able to sit/walk/stand for long periods of time.
- Occasionally stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Use hands and arms to reach for, grasp and manipulate objects.
- Ability to work in all inclement weather.
Machine Feeder (Wood Grinder)
PART TIME POSITION AVAILABLE: Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment where you will get the opportunity to work with your hands every day? Being a wood grinder machine feeder can be a demanding job, but it also comes with plenty of rewards and chances to grow within the company. When working for us, you will be around highly efficient, complex machinery, so this is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to expand their knowledge of mechanical processes. After the first 30 days of employment, you will also be taught how to operate the company Skid Loader, provided you have never worked with one of those before. No formal education is required, so apply today.
- Inspect scrap wood materials before they are loaded into the machinery to ensure high quality
- Use hand tools and other devices, such as conveyors or skid loaders, to load materials into the equipment
- Clean machinery when it is not in use and maintain the overall cleanliness of the warehouse area
- Inspect machinery when it is being used to make sure it is working properly and adjust when appropriate
- Transfer products from one area of the warehouse to another by using the skid loader
- Fill out paperwork routinely, stating that a machine has been inspected recently and is in good working condition
- Record daily production logs
- One year of experience, although hands-on experience can be provided
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Basic math skills
- Ability to stand and work in all weather conditions
- High school diploma or GED
- Prior experience with using a skid loader, forklift and other forms of industrial machinery
Fold boxes and place product in boxes for shipment
Check job specifications to materials in use
Places cartons on belt maintaining proper stack height and carton direction
Ensures stack is straight
Change pallets and or loads
Packs cartons per packing specifications
Perform quality audits during production
Assures completion of job and or forms
Assist Operators in maintaining production and quality
Maintain housekeeping to standards set by management
High School Diploma or GED
Must work in hot, cold, dusty and noisy industrial enviroment
Lift up to 25 lbs. regularly, up to 50 lbs rarely
Able to perform repetitive and physical tasks for extended periods of time
Must wear PPE
12 hour shifts- 2 days on 3 days off rotation
With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the expertise of our parent company, Manpower Group, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future.
Join a solid company!!!
Temporary to Permanent Opportunity.
Entry level Manufacturing position.
Moving, laminating, and packaging panels. Must have solid work history for our Client.
Third shift ~ Paying $12.00/hr to start.
James Printing has an immediate opening for a Press Feeder
It is the job of the Feeder to assist in performing functions to support the operation of printing presses in the following areas: setting up the feeder unit of the press to ensure the smooth flow of paper through the printing units; load paper to the feeder; makes adjustments where needed; ensure printed quality; load paper throughout the course of the press run including turning loads for second passes; assist in wash-ups of the press when requuired; monitor ink fountains to make sure ink levels are sufficient; perform basic maintenance and repairs as required including maintaining cleanliness of the press; other tasks as assigned by the press operator and or Pressroom Foreman
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Education/Training
- Understanding of Operations to carry out instructions.
- Ability to read and understand job tickets
- Basic paper knowledge
- Mechanical aptitude
- Willingness to update skills on a regular basis to keep abreast of rapidly changing technology.
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Physical requirements include hand coordination, bending, walking, climbing, and standing, lifting up to 50 pounds, stooping, pulling, pushing, and overhead reaching.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, peripheral, and depth perception.
- Ability to work Overtime is required
- Sufficient experience in the printing industry
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
On The Job Training Requirements
- Electric Dolly
- Department orientation/New Hire Temp Training
- Perform Mathematical Computations
- Use Measurement Devices
- Record Data
Sit--N (Not Applicable)
Handling / Fingering--C (Constantly)
Reach Outward--C (Constantly)
Reach Above Shoulder--O (Occasionally)
Climb--N (Not Applicable)
Crawl--N (Not Applicable)
Squat or Kneel--O (Occasionally)
Push / Pull
12 lbs or less--F (Frequently)
13-25 lbs--F (Frequently)
26-40 lbs--O (Occasionally)
41-100 lbs--O (Occasionally)
10 lbs or less--F (Frequently)
11-20 lbs--O (Occasionally)
21-50 lbs--O (Occasionally)
51-100 lbs--O (Occasionally)
Over 100 lbs--N (Not Applicable)
N (Not Applicable)--Activity is not applicable to this occupation.
O (Occasionally)--Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs/day)
F (Frequently)--Occupation requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs/day)
C (Constantly)--Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
Other Physical Requirements
- Vision (Near, Distance, Color, Peripheral, Depth Perception)
- Sense of Touch
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (Safety Glasses, Gloves, Hearing Protection)
While performing Essential Duties and Responsibilities of this job, the employee regularly works near moving equipment. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Employees in this position may be advised or required to utilize personal protective equipment including but not limited to: ear protection, eye protection, lifting equipment, and protective smocks.
The company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
Throughout our 44 years in business, James Printing has remained true to one mission: to help customers achieve their print and graphic arts goals while delivering an “extreme” level of customer service on each and every job. We pride ourselves on paying close attention to even the smallest details, regardless of a project’s run size or complexity, to ensure the finished print piece meets or exceeds expectations and delivers tangible business results.
We are committed to maintaining an unwavering commitment to the standards and principles established by our founder, Roger James. These ideals include:
Transparency and Consistency
Honesty and Integrity
Providing Best-In-Class Printing at a Fair Price
He believed that only by getting to know each customer’s unique needs could we help find ways to help them achieve their goals. That’s why we’re proud to have customer and vendor relationships established in our early years that continue to flourish today.
Even as the printing industry changes and technology evolves, James Printing continues to grow by helping customers find new and innovative ways to grow their businesses. Our leadership team would like to thank the many employees, vendors, clients and friends who’ve supported James Printing in becoming Kansas City’s most trusted full-service printer.
Ultimately, our goal is to deliver exceptional service and advanced print solutions for the best possible price. If you have questions or need assistance in making your next project a reality, our dedicated team of account execs, customer service reps, and printing and fulfillment experts can help.
Assist head pressman hanging plates, washing blankets; fill inks and fountain etch; keep area around press clean and organized; setup sheet feeder for new jobs; be able to lift 40 pounds repeatedly.
Heidleberg XL102 and 105 experience preferred, but not required.
We offer a full-spectrum of capabilities and expertise in direct mail, loyalty kits, card issuance, hybrid print production, in-line printing, digital imaging, lettershop, postal logistics, and digital brand execution.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!