Pageland Job Description Sample
Experienced Tractor Trailer Driver
- loyalty and referral bonuses
- Flexible home time options
- No-touch freight (OTR)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pet Friendly Policy
- Scale bypass technology
- 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
- Paid vacation grows with experience
USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more.Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers!
Ask us for details
USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Truck Driver Class A & B
We are seeking a dependable and efficient CDL truck driver who possesses a great deal of physical and mental stamina able to withstand long hours on the road. Must be organized, detailed oriented, and comfortable working independently. A clean driving record and commercial driving experience is a must.
CDL Truck Driver Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Fully understand how to operate and safely drive your assigned vehicle
- Drive vehicles with a Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) over 26,000 lbs.
- Pick-up and safely transport goods, livestock, etc. to intended destination
- Ensure contents are properly secured in truck, flatbed to prevent damage/injury
- Obtain signatures to confirm and complete deliveries
- Assist in mapping driving routes
- Stay on predetermined route and ensure timely transport and delivery
- Communicate with dispatch as needed
- Confirm that the contents of each shipment load match the manifest document
- Perform inspections of your vehicle prior to and following each trip
- Check weather conditions and road reports before departure
- Always ensure your vehicle is kept clean
- Maintain and service vehicle as needed (refuel, change oil, tire pressure, repairs, etc.)
- Notify managers of any major maintenance or delivery issues encountered
- Follow delivery schedule and rest at appropriate times
- Maintain detailed driving and delivery logs
- Track and report working hours
- Adhere to company rules and regulations
- Obey all applicable traffic laws and drive in according to the weather/road conditions
- Comply with ICC and DOT regulations
- Make safety a priority at all times
CDL Truck Driver Requirements and Qualifications
- Valid commercial driver’s license (CDL) required
- 2+ years plus of CDL certified
- Must pass background check and drug test
- Skilled at driving and parking large, heavy vehicles
- Alert, focused, and detail-oriented
- Physically and mentally fit
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. at a time
- Possess great physical stamina and focus during long driving shifts
- Proficient using GPS and other routing systems
- Map reading and route planning experience
- An innate sense of direction
- Self-starter who works well independently
- Disciplined, dependable, and resourceful
- High level of composure and good stress management
Pay Time and Half after 40 hours a week
Call Scott: 843.333.2079
Clinic Manager Registered Nurse
We love our patients. We think you will, too.
Take the next step in developing and utilizing your leadership and management skills to help patients live better lives. The Clinic Manager assists in managing the overall operations for nursing services and care at a chronic hemodialysis facility and assists in assuring the safe, therapeutic nursing management of the ESRD (end state renal disease) patient. Duties may include working with the facility manager in overall facility and teammate management and/or acting as the manager in his/her absence.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
As a Clinic Manager you can expect:
Patients come first. You have an opportunity to build on your relationship with your patients, while also continuously improving their health through clinical goal setting and quality improvement initiatives.
Meaningful Workday – EVERY Day. You'll go home every day knowing you are making a difference in patients' lives and that you are developing your team to reach their full potential.
Lead a Team. Develop, mentor and inspire a cross-functional clinical team (on average staff of 15-20) to deliver the best for our patients, teammates and community.
Financial Management. Manage complete operation and performance of the clinic: adhere to budget, forecast expenses, manage vendor relationships, order supplies, and monitor compliance.
Autonomy. It's your clinic to run. You aren't alone though. You will have the support and guidance of your director, regional peers and the greater company to help you manage your facility. We foster entrepreneurs and those who seek to continuously improve.
Culture & Growth. Our values are not just written in a book somewhere, but are an intentional part of everything we do. As leaders, you are able to reward others for demonstrating those shared beliefs and behaviors, and in turn, we intend to do the same for you.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Clinic Manager:
A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
High school diploma required; Associate's degree or Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
Minimum of 2 years' experience in dialysis facility preferred
Current CPR certification required (or certification obtained within 60 days of hire)
Completed training program approved by the medical director and the governing body as required by CMS guidelines prior to operating the water treatment system
Intermediate computer skills in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook required; functional proficiency in all DaVita clinical and business applications required within 90 days
Passion for making a difference in people's lives
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Our client, a world-class organization in Pageland, SC is seeking an experienced Controls/Robot Technician to join their organization.
- Responsible for the maintenance, repair and setup of robotics, CNC machines, vision systems, and other control driven equipment
- Repair, program, and troubleshoot control systems on plant equipment
- Calibrate, repair, program and troubleshoot robotic systems (Fanuc and ABB)
- Calibrate, repair, program and troubleshoot vision systems (Fanuc, ABB, and Cognex Vision)
- Work closely with manufacturing, engineering, and maintenance to get machines up and running to capacity
- Communicate with supervisors and managers to inform of situations that may impact production
- Contact and interact with contractors for maintenance issues requiring outside expertise
- Compile records of equipment and machinery information to use as maintenance resources
- Assist in maintaining an inventory of spare parts for all machines to minimize downtime
- Ability to program and teach Fanuc/ABB robots
- CNC/NC experience
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong mechanical and hydraulic experience - Pneumatic experience is a plus
- PLC experience is a plus
- 2 year Associates Degree preferred
Xcentri, a CEO Inc. company is an award-winning, full-service staffing firm that centers on people and is committed to finding the right fit for our candidates and clients alike. For over 20 years Xcentri, a CEO Inc. company has successfully placed top professionals in the areas of technology, finance/accounting, sales, healthcare, executive management and other disciplines with industry-leading companies. Xcentri a CEO Inc. company offers a comprehensive approach to human capital solutions, providing permanent placement, temporary and contract solutions, along with human resources and assessment consulting services.
For further information, please call 704-369-3226. You may also visit us at www.xcentri.com
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
- Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
- Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
- Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
- Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
- Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
- Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
- Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
- There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
- Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
- Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
- Great ability to follow precise instructions
- Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
- Great attention to detail and curious spirit
- Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
- Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
- Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
- Be honest and reliable
- Good communication skills is an asset
- No experience required
- High School Diploma
- 18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
- Very competitive salary
- Weekly pay
- Work around your schedule
- Learn about an exciting industry
- Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
- Most of the time you can keep the product tested
- An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
a each group BACH_a33d1a
Full-time position available with asphalt paving contractor located in Monroe, NC. Must have a minimum five years of experience as a Paving Foreman. Must pass post-offer drug screen/fitness tests and MVR/background check. Company offers medical, dental, vision, supplemental life insurance, and 401-K after 90 days of employment. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at 1104 West McGregor Street, Pageland, SC 29728 on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings from 8:00 – 12:00. EEO/AA
Regional & OTR Driver Jobs - Cdla
In just a few minutes, you will be on your way to choosing the best trucking job offer from the best carriers.
Cdl-A Company Truck Driver - Home Most Weekends
Big G Express Inc., a 100% employee owned dry van truckload carrier based in Middle Tennessee, is hiring solo company drivers with a Class A CDL with at least 6 months of over-the-road (OTR) experience. If you are looking for a trucking job with great benefits, competitive pay package, late model equipment that is well maintained Big G may be the trucking career for you
Minimum Requirements to Apply (PLEASE READ): At least 6 months Over the Road (OTR) experience - HARD REQUIREMENT Current, Valid Class A CDL 22 years old Good MVR Stable work history
If you do not meet the above requirements, please do not apply
At Big G Express we offer: Competitive base pay based on experience with automatic pay increases every 6 months Industry leading benefits with affordable weekly premium and low deductible (single and family) BCBS Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) provides free retirement 401K with employer matching Free Life Insurance and Long Term Disability plans and options for supplemental insurance Excellent bonus earning potential with monthly mileage bonus, bi-annual fuel and performance bonus, annual safety bonus and unlimited referral bonuses Paid Vacations and Paid Holidays Well maintained late model equipment with the latest technologies (Kenworth, Volvo and Freightliner) EZ Pass, PrePass, Auxillary Power Units (APUs) and Inverters Rider and Pet Policy Home most weekends
About Big G Express, Inc.:Big G Express is a 100% Employee Owned Company that has been in business for over 21 years. As a financially stable trucking operation, Big G Express is able to offer professional truck drivers the best truck driving job with well maintained, late model equipment and the latest technologies to keep CDL Class A truck drivers safe on the road and get them home to their families in the same condition they left the house.
Big G Express respects and values our professional truck drivers and offers a family friendly atmosphere where drivers can get consistent miles and earn the money needed to support their families with consistent home time most weekends.If you are an over-the-road truck driver with a Class A CDL and looking for a trucking company where you can make good money, get home on weekends and offer affordable insurance and a full benefit package.Click Apply to complete the online application and be contacted by one of our recruiting specialists. Associated topics: cdl a, company otr, company truck, company truck driver, company truck driving, dedicated truck driver, hazardous material, over the road driver, regional driving, tanker truck
CDL Truck Driver Training
Make more of yourself and for yourself: if you are considering a job change and want a professional career, choose the transportation industry.
Roehl Transport will pay you to get your CDL & earn a great a living as a professional truck driver.
Trucking companies across America advertise for free truck driver training. Roehl will pay you and train you while you get your CDL, the license you need to drive a commercial motor vehicle.
Here are the basics of the program:
- Training to obtain your CDL is part of the job.
- You are hired and paid as an employee on day 1.
- You'll be paid $500 a week while you get your CDL.
- Your CDL training is four weeks and is available in multiple locations.
- After you have your CDL, you'll continue your on-the-job training as a long haul truck driver.
- If you were to go to a CDL school , you would not get paid while you are training AND you'd have to come up with the tuition for the school.
- We're a stable company that provides full benefits - we invest in you.
We have multiple locations available.
Roehl Transport Marshfield Headquarters
1916 E. 29th Street
Marshfield, WI 54449
Roehl Transport Appleton Terminal
6915 County Rd BB
Neenah, WI 54956
Roehl Transport Atlanta Terminal
4215 Bowman Industrial Ct.
Conley, GA 30288
Roehl Transport Chicago Area Terminal
6700 W. 15th Ave.
Gary, IN 46
Roehl Transport Dallas Terminal
1101 East Avenue K
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
We're currently accepting applications for these opportunities. Roehl's been training truck drivers for over twenty-five years, and we've been in business for over 50 years.How do I get started in the Get Your CDL Program?
Because the demand for this popular program is so strong, we've created step-by-step instructions to help you.
Please Apply Now. After that, you'll move through our learning and application process, where we ensure that you have a good understanding of the program as well as the basic qualifications and the characteristics of a truck driving job with Roehl so you can complete a thoughtful and informed application.
We know how to be successful.
Join our team and grow with us!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!