Pager Job Description Sample
Contract Length: 3-Months
Job ID: 11632584
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking a Technical Analyst to join our team in Okeechobee, FL.
- Installs and repairs facility and division IT&S equipment and software per HCA and division IT&S standards and guidelines, including, but not limited to, terminals, personal computers, printers, cabling, and related software products.
- Responds to and resolves inquiries and requests for assistance with division or facility computer systems, and provides a superior customer support experience for division and facility users.
- Analyzes and provides hands-on support for moderate to complex inquiries.
- Determines appropriate technical area or vendor to resolve problems and coordinates with other technical areas, as needed.
- Logs and tracks problems; reviews problem tracking databases.
- Mentors, trains, and supports entry-level technical analysts.
- Performs facility-based moves, adds, and changes (MACs), as needed.
- Maintains documentation for each incident or request and escalates complex problems to the next level of support per documented procedures.
- Provides 24x7 on-call support based on division IT staff rotation and carries a pager as warranted.
- Aids and trains users on division and facility technology.
- Performs preventative maintenance.
- Recommends process changes that improve the implementation, maintenance, and support of IT&S desktop equipment and software.
- Effectively works with customers, Service Desk, and Technical Services personnel.
- Participates in meetings, committees, and continuing education to improve individual, departmental, and organizational performance.
- Adheres to and supports HCA IT&S standards, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains and protects confidentiality with regard to all aspects of patient care and employee information.
- Adheres to Code of Conduct and Mission & Value Statement.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in information systems or a healthcare related field preferred.
- Basic certification in A+ and Microsoft desktop product support is preferred; education and/or experience may be substituted for A+ certification.
- Manages and prioritizes workload.
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task.
- Possesses strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrates a customer orientation; strength in analytical, math, and reasoning skills.
- Effectively communicates verbally and in writing.
- Possesses proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Must be able to drive to assigned sites to complete work.
Maintenance Technician: Location: Brownstown, MI
The world’s leader in aftermarket automotive and RV accessories, Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc. (KAO), is looking to hire a loyal, dedicated, and skilled Maintenance Technician to work in our warehouse. You will maintain the day-to-day operations and assume responsibility for maintaining the property under the direction of the Warehouse Manager.
What you’ll do:
Essential Job Duties:
1. Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned.
2. Work with expense limits established.
3. Maintain inventory controls for cost effective operations.
4. Schedule and complete the "Preventative Maintenance Program"
5. Coordinate special projects as directed by Plant manager
6. Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors.
7. Carry pager or cell-phone as required for on-call maintenance
8. Monitor and maintain all building systems as assigned.
9. Responsible for alerting Plant Manager of any unusual occurrence and/or damage within the plant
10. Maintain a professional courteous manner with all vendors, contractors and fellow employees.
11. Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company, local, city, State and Federal guidelines.
12. Ensure compliance of all work related in a fair, ethical and consistent manner.
13. Follow established company policy.
What you’ll need:
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Prior painting, sanding, and machining experience preferred.
- Must be able to work in cooperation with others.
- Attention to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Must have flexibility to work variable schedules, including weekends.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Experience using lathe, sand blaster, powder coater, hand grinder, torch set, wheel straighter, and ladder preferred.
- Ability to sit, walk, push, pull, bend, climb, and move up to 75lbs. regularly.
- Ability to climb ladders, stairs, and withstand heights of more than 15ft.
- Must be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels and work in a moderately loud environment.
- Industry leading parts knowledge training.
- Competitive wage.
- Progression opportunity across the organization, both functionally and geographically.
- Highly transferable leadership and service skills.
- Generous employee benefits, including strong 401K and employee discount programs.
*The existence of criminal conviction(s) does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.
Senior Material Cost Specialist
Supervises materials cost containment in the operating room including the inventory control system and various databases. Monitors department budget issues, and provides lead direction to operating room storekeepers. Ensures compliance with Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) agreements. Responsible for achieving all Service Area and National Contracting and Purchasing cost savings goals. Works with the OR Manager and the local Labor Management Partnership representative to implement safety products and identify and achieve cost savings.
NOTE: This position will travel to the Folsom Ambulatory Surgery Center.
- Takes a lead role in the development and maintenance of a purchasing strategy for the Operating Room that is consistent with the overall national sourcing strategy to ensure KP receives the best value for dollars spent on products and services.
- Reviews, edits, and updates surgery schedules daily with the OR nurse scheduler and manages timely ordering of equipment and supplies, including tissue.
- Researches, obtain quotes and transact contracts for equipment and supplies through the appropriate purchasing channels (e Procurement or OneLink).
- Manages product recall, coordinating with facility departments to return product for credit or exchange.
- Supervises and tracks all inventory, with responsibility for the daily management of information systems processing requirements for administering supplies, equipment and services transactions and requests.
- Must be available by pager 24/7. Manages process around OR implant usage, preparation and restocking.
- Manages inventory reconciliations including match exception (ME) resolution. Insures that all internal audit controls are followed.
- Responsible for vendor relations, overseeing trials and loans of equipment and supplies. Manages vendor visitation policy.
- Monitors and oversees vendor activities are in compliance with internal audit controls and PO agreements.
- Develops reports and extracts data from various systems for analysis and interpretation on utilization, quality and inventory levels to insure compliance.
- Ensures that all Internal Audit Controls are followed.
- Conducts trend analysis and compliance monitoring to adjust PAR levels and review inventory accuracy.
- Analyzes contracts and purchases to ensure cost savings and quality goals and guidelines.
- Recommends action steps such as changes, additions and deletions to contracts.
- Develops annual budget with Materials Manager and monitors and tracks budget variances on a monthly basis.
- Recommends corrective action to supply cost variances.
- Identifies and implements Product Utilization savings. Advises National Procurement Supply of new services that require new products and, thus, new contracts.
- Supports Physicians and other health care provider peer groups in their equipment standardization.
- Participates on Local Product Council to present findings and recommendations on cost savings opportunities. Participates on Project Start Up Teams for new facilities.
- Coordinates and oversees annual OR and ASU Physical Inventory.
- This position may supervise and/or manage staff, including interviewing, hiring, terminating, training, motivating, reward and recognition, perforamnce reviews, development plans, and corrective action as needed. (Staff may include both represented and non-represented personnel with responsibilities for purchasing, replenishment, inventory accuracy, procedure crd maintenance and preparing surgical carts).
- Reviews workflow and makes recommendations for work assignments.
- Trains and leads storekeepers in meeting the Operating Room service requirements.
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are generally implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in a combination of purchasing, contracting, suppply chain management or other related areas, including previous experience with systems management and inventory control of $5MM+ annual spend.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, material management, economics or related field; OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Proficient in a variety of software applications with the ability to develop complex spreadsheets and write business communications.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Experience in a healthcare environment with specific knowledge of Operating Room medical/ surgical products preferred.
- Experience working in a union environment preferred.
- Professional certification such as a Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) preferred.
- Significant knowledge of products/services and their market environment within the scope of Kaiser Permanente's procurement and logistics programs preferred.
Travel:Yes, 50 % of the Time
Benefits: Premiums for medical, dental and vision coverage fully paid by the employer for employee only coverage. Employee pays for dependent coverage.
Since 1976, Capitol Hill Housing has worked alongside the community to build and preserve housing affordable to working families and promote the qualities that make Seattle a vibrant and engaged city. Today, we provide secure, affordable homes to over 2,200 of our neighbors across the city while working to make our neighborhoods safer, healthier and more equitable through the Capitol Hill EcoDistrict. Learn more at capitolhillhousing.org.
Capitol Hill Housing is looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to become vital part of our property management team. This position performs maintenance activities to protect the physical integrity of the structures and property. The Maintenance Technician is provided with a service van, tools, and travels to CHH properties. The technician performs repairs, inspections, troubleshooting, purchasing of parts and materials. This position ensures timely turnover of apartments and completes repair requests in a timely and thorough process. As part of the maintenance team the Maintenance Technician provides on-call service and responds to calls on a rotating schedule. This position takes an active role in the preventative maintenance for buildings, completing tasks and making recommendations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Travel to properties and suppliers as necessary to complete repairs
- Organize time efficiency, prioritize tasks, and handle interruptions
- Perform tasks in a self- directed manner with moderate to minimal supervision
- Troubleshoot issues, plan/schedule repairs, and communicate required actions
- Assure Safety Standards guidelines, codes, and regulations are used
- Operate within the provisions of Seattle and Washington State Landlord Tenant law, Fair Housing, and ADA
- Ensure timely turnover of vacant apartments
- Complete preventative maintenance tasks and make recommendations
- Accurately report all time, activities and supplies needed for repairs
- Coordinate with staff and residents of proper maintenance and repair of the buildings
- Maintain professional appearance and comply with prescribed uniform
- Ensure that all CHH equipment, tools, motor vehicles(s), etc. are in good working order
- Securely store, tools, equipment, parts, and materials in designated areas
- Ensure that all work areas are clean and safe at all times
- Respond to emergency maintenance pager calls per CHH policy
- Notify Maintenance Supervisor and/or Portfolio Manager of any unsafe or potentially unsafe or hazardous condition(s) immediately
- Take active role in your training and development needs
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years’ experience working as an Apartment Maintenance Technician or in a related field
- Ability to perform at least one; plumbing, electrical, carpentry, wall repair and painting
- 1+ years prior experience working independently, on-call in property maintenance.
- Ability to safely operate hand and power tools and other generally accepted maintenance equipment
- Experience working independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to keep accurate records and perform basic mathematical computations
- Ability to follow instructions accurately and to problem solve effectively
- Ability to master tasks after a brief period of instruction
- Experience in successfully working with diverse populations
- Ability to provide on-call duty and respond to calls during all hours
- Excellent customer service skills
- Valid Washington State driver License, clean driving record, and insurable
- Ability to speak, read, and writes in standard business English
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to perform the following essential physical requirements: Constant – hearing or taking in auditory information, seeing or taking in visual information. Frequent- standing, moving over a variety of surfaces, driving, operating vehicle controls, exposure to whole body vibrations (as when driving), lifting and carrying up to 20 pounds, climbing stairs, reaching (from knees to shoulders), repetitive hand motion, handling/grasping, fine finger manipulation, talking. Occasional - sitting, lifting and carrying up to 40 pounds, pushing/pulling, climbing ladders, working at heights, bending at the waist, twisting at the waist, crouching, kneeling/squatting, reaching (below knees and above shoulders), repetitive arm motion, using foot controls, operating power tools (including upper body vibrations and excessive noise level). Seldom - crawling, lifting and carrying up to 60+ pounds.
- 1 + years hands on proven experience in plumbing repair and drain cleaning
- Appliance troubleshooting and repair experience
- Certificate of formal training in Building Maintenance or in related field(s)
- Training in lead based paint, asbestos, hazardous materials
- Experience providing roving maintenance in a service van
- Property management experience with Landlord Tenant laws, Fair Housing and HUD
Work site may have stairs and no elevator. Working with power tools, use of and exposure to cleaning chemicals, solvents and paint, and other possible hazardous materials, performing physical duties in physical isolation from other staff can be potential hazards of the job. There may be other hazards. Employees are expected to perform their work in such a manner as to eliminate or reduce any potential hazards to an acceptable level. Employees are also expected to report actual or potential hazards to management and the Safety Committee.
Candidates selected for this position must pass a criminal history background check prior to employment with Capitol Hill Housing. Capitol Hill Housing is an Equal Opportunity Employer; all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Type: Full-time direct employment with Vitaver Staffing Client.
Salary: $85,000 to $100,000 range depending on your level of expertise.
Additional Information: Full benefits and relocation assistance are available.
Description: Our Client, a pharmaceutical company, is looking to hire an Automation Engineer in Decatur, IL.
• Routinely maintain, troubleshoot and develop application solutions for automated electromechanical systems and software;
• Perform corrective maintenance on facility and production equipment that includes, but is not limited to PLCs, vision systems, SCADA system development, automated packaging equipment, and high purity utility systems;
• Perform corrective maintenance on facility and production computers and HMI’s;
• Design, facilitate installation, configure, and assist in qualification of data integrity and 21 CFR Part 11 systems;
• May be required to work any shift and may be required to work both scheduled and unscheduled overtime. May be required to carry and respond to a cell phone, pager or radio;
• Work with all departments to support the manufacturing operations and to improve methods for automated data collection and reporting, and overall reliability and performance of equipment and systems. This includes existing systems and new installation projects. Keep an open line of communication across departments and managerial lines.
• Experience with industrial / process controls, PLCs, software editing and developing (7+ years);
• Experience with Allen-Bradley;
• Experience in a project engineer / management role with planning, scheduling and organizing responsibilities;
• Experience with computer repair, backup, configuration, and restoration;
• Experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing;
• Experience with Siemens and B&R;
• Experience with software systems for Work Orders and Calibration;
• Experience identifying the appropriate materials and parts to maintain and repair equipment and order the parts using automated methods;
• Bachelors of Science in the field of Electrical Engineering, Software, or combination of a related degree with work experience.
• Work with a stable company with a track record of success and growth since 1971;
• Benefit from health, vision and dental insurance plans offered to employees;
• Become eligible for Premium Plus and Basic Blue Medical Insurance Programs, 401(k) Program, Life insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability, AD&D;
• Enjoy good work / life balance, free lunch and breakfast every Friday, paid vacations and holidays.
Why come to Decatur, IL?
• It’s a Little Big Town with vibrant shopping, great local dining, museums, nearby theater and arts scene and more than 40 parks and a lake downtown for an active outdoor lifestyle;
• Great education choices from elementary public and private schools + Higher Education choices in town and nearby;
• Your housing costs will not be 2/3 of your salary like other US cities; it’s quite affordable to buy a home in Decatur;
• Easy drive to other vibrant Midwestern towns in Illinois, Indiana and Missouri.
If this job is not for you, earn a $2,100.00 referral bonus in cash by referring a Candidate or a Client to us. Vitaver Referral Program is one of the most generous on the market!
Sr. Devops Engineer (Full Time / Direct Hire)
Location : Seattle -WA ( Non Locals are also encouraged to apply and client will help in relocation )
Duration : Full Time / DIRECT HIRE
Candidate Salary :DOE
Visa : USC/GC only
Continuous integration & continuous deployment (CI/CD)
Implementing strategies for rollbacks, auto-scaling and self-healing
Managing container orchestration clusters
Infrastructure/application availability, latency, performance, monitoring, and efficiency tuning
Emergency response to issues and outages, and participation in a pager rotation cycle
Degree in computer information systems or equivalent is preferred
At least five years’ experience utilizing technologies identified
Strong knowledge of Git, Jenkins, Nexus, and similar build & release tools
Strong knowledge of agile DevOps methodologies and related tools such as Jira and Confluence
Strong knowledge of Infrastructure-as-Code systems such as Terraform
Strong knowledge and experience with configuration management/orchestration systems such as Ansible (preferred), Puppet, and Chef
Strong understanding of and experience with Amazon Web Services
Understanding of common networking concepts, cloud computing best practices, open source software
Understanding of security best practices in cloud and traditional data center environments
Understanding of RESTful and HTTP applications, and related technologies such as API gateways and load balancers
Understanding of Kubernetes
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
|Office: 916 646 2080 Ext 217|| Fax: 916 646 2081|
|Website: keybusinessglobal.com ||
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.
The Dept of Human Services - Woodward Resource Center is looking to fill a Clerk-Advanced position to assist the state. Duties Include:
Answer all incoming telephone calls and based upon callers request determine where call is to be sent. Ability to efficiently use the WRC telephone and departmental phone directories along with knowledge of each department and their role at the facility is critical in order to transfer calls to the appropriate person/department.
Place outgoing telephone calls for staff and clients. Must have excellent oral comprehension, along with speech recognition for ability to make calls for individuals who reside at WRC as many times it is difficult to understand caller. Log all outgoing calls with accuracy and attention to detail of who made the call, where the call is going , phone number along with date and time.
Answer all emergency calls, Code Blue, Code Green, Missing Client, Red and Yellow alerts and any other emergency. Must maintain composure in all emergency situations. Must be able to gather vital information and communicate clearly when making 911 calls. Must understand the policies and procedures for handling emergency situations. Must be able to accurately record information in the 24-Hour Report log and communicate to the Superintendent, Assistant Superintendent, Director of Quality Management along with any other necessary members of management based on emergency via telephone call along with email with explicit details of situation with times, dates, persons involved, etc. Following emergency, must be able to analyze situation and provide feedback with suggestions for any changes needed to help make emergency situations run smoothly in the future.
Monitor fire panel for any red or yellow lights and notify maintenance or power house of location and use ENS system to announce fire drills or "all clear" of emergency situation.
Transmit information over the ENS system such as code greens, code blues, missing clients, fire drills, weather warnings or any other emergency situation. Must accurately document all transmissions in the radio communication log.
Using two way radio, transmit information to drivers, maintenance crew, or power house.
Serve as receptionist greeting parents, guardians and visitors and answer any questions they may have or directing them where they are needing to go using WRC campus map or notify appropriate department of arrival.
Sell lunch tickets and issue receipts. Ensure correct change is given, the money drawer is balanced and all monies are accounted for at the beginning and end of each shift.
Distribute money envelopes for medical trips, or client outings and assure appropriate envelope is given and signed for. Accuracy is vital to assure envelopes are given to the correct person.
Responsible for Hy-Vee charge cards and Fareway charge slips. Assure staff have correct documentation and approval. Log card taken and staff information. Upon return, log register receipt and assure staff name and house number is written on receipt. Follow-up with supervisor any questions or concerns.
Issue building keys to approved people and log information along with assuring keys are returned and if not, know who to contact for follow-up. Issue keys to parents/guardians for recreation buildings based on scheduled reservations.
Issue E-Home room rental keys and record all rentals and assure keys are returned and follow-up with appropriate person if not returned. Maintain calendar of room rental approvals received from Business Office Manager.
Issue vehicle keys after hours and weekends along with handicap permits and accurately document. Assure staff have appropriate approval to check out vehicle and that staff have correct licensing classifications to operate vehicle and their license is valid.
Check out pagers to supervisors and log information. Work with MIST and communicate any issues with pagers and assure spare pagers are available at the switchboard.
Quickly and accurately provide information, such as policies and procedures, to Superintendent, Assistant Superintendent, Administrator on Duty, etc. after hours.
Follow directives given by the supervisor.
Train new switchboard operators.
Work independently and make decisions in accordance with policies and procedures as many times the switchboard staff is the only person in the building outside of normal work hours, weekends and holidays.
Accurately transfer information from one shift to the next.
Work attendance is vital to this position along with ability to work with others in a team approach. Must be willing to work any shift and assist with providing coverage as needed.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
Applicants must meet at least one of the following minimum requirements to qualify for positions in this job classification:
Experience equal to one year of full-time clerical office or closely related work.
A total of one year of education and/or experience (as described in number one), where one month of accredited post-high school course work in a secretarial, business, or closely related program equals one month of full-time experience.
A total of one year of education and/or experience (as described in number one), where 30 semester hours of accredited college or university course work in any field equals one year of full-time experience.
A total of one year of education and/or experience (as described in numbers one through three), where certification from the state of Iowa Administrative Assistant Certificate Program equals six months of full-time experience.
Current, continuous experience in the state executive branch that includes the equivalent of six months of full-time work as a Clerk.
For additional information, please click on this link to view the job description. Additional Qualification Requirements
Position requires successful completion of a criminal background check to include FBI fingerprinting.
Our agency uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
End User Support Analyst
END USER SUPPORT ANALYST - Troubleshoot Devices
This role is responsible for transactions for the Royal Oak, Troy and Grosse Pointe hospitals. Travel to all three hospitals to deliver pagers; and restock loaner pagers is required. In addition to pager transactions, this individual will also be assisting with the database clean-up, pager inventory audit, assisting users with information and troubleshooting of devices.
Pager transactions: issues new pagers; issues replacements
Spok Mobile application assistance: activates new users; troubleshoots issues; responds to questions from users
Database: updates and edits new listings; cleans up database; audits pager inventory
Pagers: maintains sufficient spare inventory, maintains and issues hospital loaner pagers
Participates in On-Call rotation (Every third week / weekend) *
Able to work Monday through Friday, between hours of 7:00am and 5:00pm.
Weekends: Overtime as needed for downtimes, implementations, special projects *
Education / Training: High School diploma.
Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to manage one's own work independently in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities. Troubleshooting skills will be required in this position. Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must
Proficient with Excel
Knowledge of basic cell phone functions and settings
Previous experience helpful, but not required:
o Help Desk
o Paging / Pagers
o Microsoft Access / Crystal Reports
Attention to detail
Excellent attendance record
Ability to communicate in a professional manner with all levels of staff and physicians
Ability to prioritize and multi-task
Ability to troubleshoot over the telephone
Maintains and repairs equipment relating to Beaumont's HVAC system including: air handlers (and related motors and fans), pumps; cooling towers; air compressors and control systems (electric and pneumatic); medical air systems; medical vacuum systems; and steam systems. Maintains and repairs medical gas outlets.
Will assist with working on refrigeration equipment, refrigerator, freezers, ice machines ,etc Answers emergency calls from duty pager and Facilities Maintenance personnel. Orders and maintains parts, supplies and tool inventories for maintenance and repair of all HVACR and medical gas systems. Works with various Beaumont department personnel to ensure repairs are completed with a minimum of service disruption.
1.Inspects, maintains and repairs mechanical equipment relating to Beaumont's HVAC/Utility Systems.
2.Replaces bearings, sheaves, motors, pumps and couplings.
3.Performs annual cleaning of assigned air handlers and changers filters on supply air handling equipment. Installs new equipment, including pumps, and fan units.
4.Performs water testing on cooling towers and clean strength generators for TDS and chemical strength.
5.Answers emergency calls from duty pager and Facilities Maintenance personnel. Assesses the situation and performs adjustments and repairs.
6.Performs utility shutdowns (e.g., steam, medical gas, air handlers)) for modification or repair. Tests, adjusts and balances HVAC systems.
7.Maintains and repairs medical gas and medical vacuum systems and outlets.
8.Performs equipment rounds in areas not monitored by the Trane BAS systems. Inspects and adjusts equipment as necessary.
9.Troubleshoots electrical and pneumatic control systems.
10. May perform welding duties and operate machine shop equipment
11. May maintain all dock lifting equipment and doors. .
12. Orders and maintains parts, supplies and tool inventories for maintenance and repair of all HVAC and medical gas systems.
13. Gathers information on and generates paperwork for purchase of parts, supplies and tools. Identifies vendors, places orders and collects pricing information.
14. Works with contractors for input on existing hospitals systems and shutdowns.
15. Missing information that states HVACR works on refrigeration equipment, refrigerator, freezers, ice machines etc
16. Maintains and contributes to a safe work environment.
17. Uses tools and equipment appropriately.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
A. Education / Training:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- HVAC Vocational or Technical School (Preferred)
B. Work Experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience in hospital/healthcare or commercial environment. (Preferred)
C. Certification, Licensure, Registration:
- Refrigeration Journeyman Card.(Preferred)
- Valid Driver's License required.
- EPA refrigeration certificate (Preferred)
- Microbial biocide certification (Preferred)
Per Diem - Telephone Operator
TELEPHONE OPERATOR (PER DIEM)
As Mount Sinai continues to grow, so does our legacy of caring.
Mount Sinai Medical Center is proud to be South Florida's hospital of choice for great medicine. With more than 3,700 employees, 500 volunteers, 670 beds, 26 operating suites and more than 650 physicians and 950 nurses, Mount Sinai is South Florida's largest private independent not-for-profit teaching hospital.
It takes the contribution of many individuals to make Mount Sinai the world-class institution it is today. As a team, we have focused our efforts on assuring that our patients receive high quality medical care. We're looking for motivated professionals who seek the challenge and stimulation of working in an academic medical center with an international reputation.
We are looking for a sharp, enthusiastic, professional to become part of the energy and join our Telecommunications Team where you will engage in our efforts to improve patient satisfaction, clinical outcomes, and operational efficiency.
We have the following shift available:
Per Diem Saturday and Sunday 7:30am to 4:00pm. On-call 1st shift Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Per Diem Saturday and Sunday 7:30am to 3:30pm. Must be available to attend training during the week.
Per Diem Overnight Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 11:30pm - 7:30am.
Operates a switchboard and telephone in a high energy fast-paced environment.
Provides outstanding customer service to all staff, community, physicians, and patients utilizing the phone system, pagers as well as on-line computer pager system.
Projects an image of professionalism in communication, appearance and conduct.
Follows customer service standards for phone communications.
Assists callers with information as needed.
Pages all personnel based upon approved schedule as needed.
Are you a returning applicant?Previous Applicants:Email:Password:
If you do not remember your password click here.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!