Pail Bailer Job Description Sample
Bailer Operator/Equipment Operator (2Pm-10Pm)
Metro Group, Inc. is a premier metal recycling company servicing the Wasatch Front. Family owned and operated since 1976, Metro Group is committed to providing quality service with integrity. As a growing company, we are looking for a self-motivated individual passionate about recycling, optimizing experience and enhancing the effectiveness of our team. We want to execute winning strategies to ensure we are providing WOW customer service in a safe and effective manner.
If you like a variety of duties, this is the perfect role for you. As a member of our baler operator team, you will be using equipment such as front loader, forklift, and baler to feed amterial onto converyor, unloading, weighing and taging bails, using Material Receiving System after bails are made, Rotate job duties and works with other team members.
Do you take pride in your work, out equipment operators, Perform routine maintenance and daily inspection on equipment such as lubricating, fueling, and cleaning to ensure optimal preformance.
Are you passionate about safety? We need our equipment operators that lead by example in this area and can make suggestions as needed.
Do you enjoy performing a variety of tasks? Our operators create a great customer experience by creating a finished product with high quality material. No two days are the same and we need an operator that can work with multiple competing tasks.
6 months of heavy equipment experience, with a variety of equipment
Problem solving skills and mechanically enclined.
- Ability to exert frequently up to 40 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects. The employee is often required to use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. SDL2017
Opening Time as Reported Grade 092 Autopsy Pathology Responsibilities
The Autopsy Assistant assists pathologists and pathologists-intraining (residents and student fellows) in the performance of postmortem examinations.
Job Duties: Obtains consent forms, charts, necessary paperwork for each patient to be autopsied. Sets up dissection area with instruments and specimen containers.
Notifies resident, Pathologists' assistant, attending by text page.
Make certain resident notifies attending physician that the autopsy is proceeding.
Asks resident if he/she has reviewed case history prior to starting case.
Decal buckets for hearts, all adult cases.
Print photo label for every case (09A-case#, date not necessary) * Ready camera for every case.
Put manilla tag on 5 gal pail
Print 20 white cassettes for every case and organize in plastic container
Ready appropriate computer and printer before every case
Set up back room for post - scale (small white pan), cart for rolling organs to storage rack
Community log-in for back morgue room computer, or have prosector log in first (can play music under prosector log-in). Serves as assistant during postmortem examination, including delivery of specimens for special studies. Cleanliness of autopsy suite. Responsible for general cleanliness of autopsy suite, including all tables, sinks, and counter tops. Requests special assistance with floors, etc., as needed.
Ready COWs when reviewing organs
Keep all items stocked in back cabinet (all PPE) * Keep small containers stocked in main room
Keep full decal containers at trim areas (back room, large table, neuropath) * Keep trim areas stocked with basic instruments, including scalpel handles, scissors, forceps, probes, rulers, towels, small specimens containers
Clean up and disinfect morgue after prosection complete Prepares and expedites cadaver for delivery to funeral director. (5%) Maintains equipment including requesting inspections and service as needed. Keeps maintenance and temperature logs. Conferences
Rinse brains for Tuesday Brain Cutting Conference
Ready COWs for Tuesday Brain Cutting Conference
Be available to take photos during Brain Cutting Conference
Print 6-10 green cassettes for Brain Cutting Conference (ask NP attending) * Ready a fonnalin container for brain cassettes
Return brains to storage area after Brain Cutting Conference
Ready COWs for Tuesday Autopsy Gross Conference
Put instruments out for Tuesday Autopsy Gross Conference Maintains supplies and ensures that prosection instruments are sharp and in good working condition. Institutes precautions as prescribed by autopsy procedure manual during infectious cases. Stores and handles chemicals involved in safe manner as prescribed by autopsy procedure manual. Collects (from Autopsy and from Histology) and delivers tissue for incineration in approved manner as prescribed by autopsy procedure manual. Maintains logs of autopsy cases, of bodies delivered to funeral directors, and of organs for disposal. Picks up placentas from the Obstetrics Department for cremation purposes. Verifies identifications tags and tags indicating specimen for cremation. Monitors the disposition of bodies stored in the cooler on a daily basis. Checks body identifications with log book at the beginning and ending of each day. Contacts appropriate people at the funeral home and/or unit if a discrepancy occurs. Picks up from laundry and maintains scrubs in an orderly fashion for use by Neuropathology and Autopsy Pathology faculty, residents and technicians.
Qualifications: * AAS in biological science with anatomy background or
Autopsy assistant experience or
An equivalent combination of education and experience. On the job training is available.
Proficient in performing autopsies including appropriate incisions.
Effective interpersonal skills, and maintains a friendly and courteous professional manner at all times.
Professional discretion with all confidential patient information.
Adherence to all University, Division, and Department Policies. Responsible for maintaining as well as being knowledgeable of and updating Autopsy Suite to CAP, New York State, OSHA, EPA and JCAHO regulation changes.
Attendance and punctuality daily.
Attend all mandatory hospital and departmental inservices and health updates. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/DisabledJob Title: Autopsy Asst
Location:* Strong Memorial Hospital
Job ID:* 205676 Regular/Temporary: Regular
Full/Part Time:* TAR
Bailers / Material Handlers!!!! Hiring Immediately!!!
Key Resources Inc is currently hiring immediately for Bailers/Material Handlers for one of our Greensboro clients. In the Bailer/Material Handler role you will be lifting 35lbs-50lbs regularly and placing production goods onto a pallet. Once the production goods are on the pallet you will be using a pallet jack to move goods to different department. You have the option of different 12 hours shift: Monday- Wednesday 7a-7p with the option of voluntary Overtime on Sunday and the other shift is Thursday- Saturday 7a-7p with the option of voluntary Overtime on Sunday. Pay is $9.00/hr. All interested candidates will have provide 2 forms of ID and submit to a criminal background and drug screen.
If interested don't hesitate to apply in our office at 3703-A West Market Street, Greensboro, NC 27403 or call 336-297-1700.
Job Description Education is not the filling of a pail but the lighting of a fire. William Butler Yeats Are you ready to make a difference in the life of a child?
Did you know if you have a minimum of a high school diploma/GED, then you may be qualified to be a Substitute Classroom Aide in the Valley View School District! Overview of Position No experience? No problem!
Do you have the ability to understand, address, and be sensitive to the unique needs of each student, recognizing differences in their abilities and cognitive levels? Under the direction of the Classroom Teacher(s), the Substitute Paraprofessional/Teachers Aide assists in presenting subject materials and reinforcing learning concepts. The role also involves helping to foster a safe, positive environment for all students and staff.
Additional tasks may be assigned at the discretion of the Classroom Teacher(s). Perks Weekly pay: Stability of regular, frequent paychecks Direct deposit: A time-saving convenience 401(k) plan:
Saving for your future Flexible work schedule: Work when you want Preference of school districts and schools: Work where you want Schedule your assignments:
Online or over the phone Service bonus pay: The bonus increases the more you work MyKelly.com: Online access to information and applications specifically for you Substitute Classroom Aide training: At no cost to you Next steps Apply now or refer a friend!
Requirements No experience required! Candidates with a high school diploma/GED are eligible.
Highlights Apply now to learn how you can make a difference in the lives of students in your local community!
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Student Assistant, Recreation
Student Assistant, Recreation Social Development & Counseling Chicago, Illinois Job Corps is a no-cost education and career technical training program administered by the U.S. Department of Labor that helps young people ages 16 through 24 improve the quality of their lives through career technical and academic training.
Pail Simon Chicago Job Corps Center is overseen by the Chicago Regional Office of Job Corps and is operated by Management and Training Corporation. Our center is named in honor of Paul Simon, a former U.S. senator of the state of Illinois. Description Position at Chicago JCC For PSCJCC Students onlyReports to manager, recreation.
Provides assistant to recreation specialist and the manager with cleaning of recreational areas and monitoring of recreational activities.Experience:Completion of Pre-90; No NIR's or excessive amount of absences within the past 90 days; model appropriate hygiene while displaying a positive living environment; provide a letter of recommendation from your academic and trade instructor; must have demonstrated aptitude for sports and games. Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Utility Specialist - 2Nd Shift
Danaher Company Description OUR SHARED PURPOSE: BUILDING LASTING BONDS The communities we belong to – the bonds we build with the people we care about – are integral to fostering our successes. From the bonds we create with customers to foster loyalty and respect, to the bonds we create with our local community outside of work hours – relationships shape our success. We’re building a better world by building lasting bonds. Building: We’re doers. Our tools are innovation, experience, and dedication. Lasting: We’re always there. We embrace an unwavering commitment to the future. Bonds: We’re your neighbors. We value relationships with our customers and communities. ChemTreat, Inc. is the nation's largest and fastest growing specialty chemical company dedicated solely to industrial water treatment. We have over 2,000 associates working throughout North and South America. Our entrepreneurial spirit helps drive our company's success and extends into our customers' facilities. We help our customers save millions of dollars every year, enabling us to achieve unparalleled growth in the water treatment industry.
Description GENERAL DESCRIPTION The Utility Specialist’s primary focus is the assigned department providing backup when needed to other areas of the manufacturing operation. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES * Unload trucks upon arrival.
Sample and unload raw material bulk shipments for bulk storage tanks.
Update inbound raw material arrival calendar log.
Store approved material in designated storage area.
Communicate with the QC department alerting them to the arrival of raw materials.
Evaluate pallet wear and remove non-conforming pallets from operation.
Understand and execute policies and procedures that emphasize product quality.
Possess a thorough knowledge of plant operations and procedures.
Daily inspection of hazardous waste tank.
Monitor Argon and Nitrogen storage tanks.
Receive returned finished product as specified under ChemTreat's ISO program.
Perform daily inventory counts.
Unload return totes upon arrival. SUPPLEMENTAL RESPONSIBILITIES * Label and tag containers for stock and shipment.
Physically roll drums from pallets and stage freight for shipment.
Band, shrink-wrap, and palletize orders for shipment.
Assemble boxes for pail shipments.
Prepare totes for shipment by scraping off old labels and applying updated information.
Visual inspection of all totes for inventory and shipment.
Fill in for Material Handlers or Blend Operators when needed.
Package direct-fill products into specified containers.
Provide support to production crew during blending process.
Loading finished product bulks onto bulk trailers.
Assist with loading finished product bulk holding tanks.
Perform general housekeeping duties to provide a safe and clean work environment. Inspection of packaged raw material inventory.
Qualification KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Technical, Analytical skills, and business knowledge
Communication and Interpersonal skills; Teamwork and leadership
Organizational skills; Self-management EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE * High School Diploma or GED required.
Previous forklift experience required.
Experience with hazardous materials helpful.
Basic math skills required.
Working knowledge of DOT rules and regulations helpful PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Constantly required to sit and occasionally required to walk, stand, climb (includes stairs), balance, stoop, bend, kneel, crouch or crawl, and talk, hear, and smell
Constantly using hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, and computer keyboards, feel or operate objects, tools or controls, and operate forklift.
Routinely required to reach with hands and arms, squat, turn/twist, or reach, lift, carry, push, or pull up to 75 pounds and sometimes required to maneuver drums weighing 250-800 pounds
Required to be medically cleared to wear a respirator.
Required to able to physically access each of the manufacturing operation’s areas to perform the essential job functions.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
The Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. WORKING CONDITIONS & ENVIRONMENT
This is a specialty chemical blending and packaging facility where hazardous materials are present.
Will be subjected to moving mechanical parts, electrical currents, vibrations, fumes, odors, dusts, gases, chemicals, oils, extreme temperatures and work space restrictions.
Required to wear the proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which may include: eye, hearing and respiratory protection, protective apron, steel toe shoes, gloves, hard hats, or face shields.
The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud. Contact lenses may not be allowed in some areas.
Danaher Corporation Overview AT WILL STATEMENT Employment with ChemTreat is on an at-will basis, which means that either the employee or ChemTreat can terminate the employment relationship at any time and for any reason (or no reason), with or without notice, unless the employee and ChemTreat have entered a written agreement signed by the employee and a duly authorized representative of ChemTreat. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ChemTreat, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any characteristic protected by law .
Manufacturing & Operations
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-TX-Nederland
Req ID: CHE001535
Printing Press Operator
Work with the print room supervisor and coordinator in order to meet production schedules. Set up machines to print from one to eight colors on different size pails. Responsible for the crew assigned to that machine. Keep the down time to a minimum and change over times to be held within standards. Responsible for the production and quality produced off the machine you’re assigned . We offer Medical Benefits, 401k retirement with matching funds, Paid vacation.
- Follow safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe work environment
- Examine job orders to determine quantities to be printed, pail specifications, colors, or special printing instructions.
- Secure printing plates to printing units and adjust tolerances
- Start press and pull proofs to check for ink coverage and density, alignment and registration
- Inspect random samples during the print runs to identify any necessary adjustments.
- Direct and monitor work of press crews assigned to that machine
- Unload pails or load pails on the machine as needed
- Place pallets down at designated location for packing
- Wrap pallets and place trays on pallets as needed.
- Clean ink fountains, plates, rollers or cylinders when press job is completed
- Change press plates, blankets and mandrels when needed
- Responsible for keeping the work area clean and organized
- Assist the supervisor or coordinator to assure production needs are met
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lift and handle a minimum of 45-50 pounds occasionally
- Good hand and eye coordination a must
- Perform work from a standing and/or squatting position as required
- Must have a mechanical aptitude
- All work is performed in a manufacturing environment which may be hot/cold and requires the use of PPE at all times (eye glasses, ear plugs where required, etc.)
This are full time positions on 2nd and 3rd shift
JOB SUMMARY: ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned: Cleans common areas, resident rooms, rest rooms, and administrative offices. Dry dust/wet mops, scrubs, and vacuums floors.
Cleans draperies, privacy curtains, and blinds. Dusts furniture. Washes walls and woodwork.
Washes windows, door panels, vents, and sills. Empties and cleans wastebaskets and ashtrays. Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
Replenishes bathroom supplies. Dispenses line, briefs, and other assigned products to appropriate areas. Documents and reports equipment or products that need repair or replacing.
Reports promptly any resident concerns. Attends In-service as scheduled. Works assigned schedule including weekends and holidays. p.
The associate is authorized to have no access to resident health information as needed to provide treatment, for billing purposes, or the purpose of healthcare operations. QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred. Experience and/or training in an equivalent position preferred.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in simple mathematical terms.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with simple problems. Ability to speak in simple sentences and verbalize understanding.
Ability to function positively within a workgroup. Possess flexibility to work in a dynamic work setting. Must be able to work independently.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF THE JOB: The physical demands described here are the representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The associate is required to perform these duties regularly: Stand, walk, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel Lift up to 50 pounds Push and/or pull a cart with supplies such as briefs or linen Push and/or pull a cart with housekeeping supplies and a pail of water weighing between 100 – 150 pounds Talk, hear, and smell The associate is required to perform these duties frequently: Reach with hands and arms Lift and/or move up to 75 pounds Flex and extend arms in the motion of mopping and/or vacuuming Bend, Stoop, and/or squat The associate is required to perform these duties occasionally: Sit or kneel Climb or balance, crouch or crawl Taste Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Customer Service And Processing Clerk
Are you a sports fanatic? Do you collect autographs, trading cards and/or other sports memorabilia? If yes, you might be a great fit for PSA!
As the the largest and most trusted third-party grading and authentication company in the world, at PSA we grade and authenticate millions of items every year. This includes everything from classic baseball cards to modern-day tickets and signed memorabilia. Do you remember Garbage Pail Kids and Wacky Packs cards and stickers? Are you a Magic the Gathering or Pokemon player? We do all of these too! To date, PSA has processed over 20 million cards and collectibles with a cumulative declared value of over a billion dollars!
Summary: The customer service and processing clerk will be assigned to the following office tasks:
- Contacts customers, as needed, to keep orders moving forward toward completion
- Researches and resolves customer concerns, complaints, and pending issues
- Handles customers when they drop off and/or pick up orders in the office
- Processes customer requests to purchase memberships, supplies, and other products or services
- Processes submissions by opening, counting, and verifying incoming packages
- Enters data in Excel worksheets
- Maintains and updates our databases
- Maintains holder storage room and encapsulation station
- Manages holder inventory and supply list
- Verifies items and package orders for shipping
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, each PSA Order Processor should demonstrate the following:
- Problem Solving: Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly and accurately, with limited supervision.
Communicate clearly and intelligently with other departments as well as others outside of the organization.
- Teamwork: Willingness and ability to work well with others while balancing team and individual responsibilities.
- Organizational Support: Follows policies and procedures set forth by the company.
- Judgment: Displays willingness to make decisions correctly and appropriately upon each situation using common sense.
- Organization: Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently, prioritize what work needs to be done first.
- Professionalism: Approaches others with respect and works well under pressure.
- Quality: Completes work with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Dependability: Follows instructions and responds to management directions.
- Some travel may be required.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma (or equivalent) required and some college preferred. Experience within the industry is desired for this position as it requires a vast knowledge of all types of sports and non-sports players and cards.
Displays the ability to read and/or write instructions, correspondence, and memos with full comprehension.
Reasoning Ability: Applies common sense and understanding when carrying out instructions. Ability to make decisions based on the data collected and company policies and procedures.
Proficient in Microsoft programs such as Excel and Word, and photo editing software; with an aptitude to learn and understand company software.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time. Additionally, employee must occasionally lift and/or move items up to 50 pounds or more.
Work Environment: The job is performed indoors in an office setting, but may be considered hectic due to the fast paced work environment. However, it is typically well managed.
No recruiters/agencies please. EEO
Candidates must be authorized to work in U.S.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand and follow verbal instructions in English.
- Accurately count production or inventory items and neatly record results.
- Identify mistakes and immediately bring to the attention of supervision.
- Read, understand and follow written instructions in English. Notify supervision if instructions appear to be incorrect or cannot be followed. Stop work until resolved or follow supervisory direction.
- Neatly and accurately record data per FDA Good Documentation Practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Set-up scales for weighing product. Select English or metric units and tare weights per procedure.
- Verify line readiness and line clearance.
- Accurately weigh product using in Metric or English units.
- Accurately blend product in amount and sequence and timing as shown in written instructions. Clean and use pre-mix containers as required.
- Apply labels to containers as required to identify product/blends.
- Report on production and quality goals.
- Organize work load and machine loads to maximize output.
- Accurately identify and record raw material part numbers or names.
- Set-up lines and work area for blending: Containers, labels, scales, instructions, data collection sheets, etc. Complete batch set-up records.
- Set-up pumps and motors to pump materials as needed.
- Operate blending machines and liquid pumps.
- Operate mixing/stirring machines.
- Operate automatic/semi-automatic pail filling machines and equipment.
- Monitor and make machine adjustments during operation as required.
- Load blending tanks with material. Cover open tanks/containers and contamination as required to prevent contamination.
- Clean tanks, blades, product delivery tubes/hoses, fillers, hoppers, tanks, nozzles, drums, etc. Obtain QA acceptance that cleaning is acceptable prior to equipment use/storage as required by procedure.
- Assist in installation of new machines and equipment.
- Maintain blending equipment and adjustment/service/repair/tools in correct location. Keep clean.
- Participate in equipment/process validation studies.
- Identify and understand quality criteria for task performance.
- Perform task in a manner that meets/exceeds quality criteria.
- Identify quality problems and stop operating until resolved.
- Resolve quality issues within blending area or seek support.
- Load/ unload boxes of containers, tops, product and packaging materials.
- Operate manual pallet jack.
- Control and maintain integrity of material stock quantities. Correctly record material withdrawals/changes on inventory cards and batch records.
- Load/unload 55-gal drums onto and off-of pallets and roll into correct place, using assistance if required.
- Potential exists for exposure to potentially harmful chemicals.
- Document inventory changes per procedure.
- Must be able to organize control multiple jobs and multiple machines.
- Must have basic math skills to understand weights, blending/mixing formulas and to track production quantities.
- Must be able to lift 50-70lbs on a regular basis.
- Must have the ability to stand for long periods of time on a regular basis.
- Ability to operate blending/mixing/filling machinery and related equipment.
- Ability to train others in effective and safe machine operations.
- Ability to assist in diagnosis and repair of malfunctioning machines.
- Ability to organize and control multiple jobs and multiple machines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with and lead junior personnel.
- Ability to follow written/verbal instructions.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!