Painesville Job Description Sample
Great Company Looking For Motivated Class-A CDL Drivers- Up
- Paid orientation
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision insurance
- 401K with employer match
- 25K life insurance policy starts day one
- Stop pay
- Driver assist pay
- Delay time pay
- Monthly $100 clean roadside inspection bonus
- $1000 driver referral bonus
- Safety bonuses
- Valid Class-A CDL
- 24 years old or older
- 2 years recent commercial driving experience
Cdl-A Regional Flatbed Company Truck Driver
Regional Flatbed CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs at Fraley & Schilling offer more challenge and more rewards!
How do we show our professional CDL-A flatbed truck drivers how much they matter to us? With great guaranteed pay, a driver-focused friendly culture and a variety of career choices!
Fraley & Schilling has regional CDL-A flatbed truck driver runs open now that offer outstanding weekend home time, guaranteed pay, comfortable equipment and unbeatable support. Why do we offer so much? Because every driver matters to us and we want to be the last place you ever drive.
Here are a few stats you might like:
95% of our flatbed truck drivers are home on the weekend
100% of our trucks have comfort systems
100% of our staff works for you!
CDL-A Flatbed Truck Drivers earn guaranteed pay to make sure your paycheck is solid!
50 cents per mile guaranteed
Bonuses for loading and unloading freight
More ways to earn!
Know another truck driver (or twenty) that might like to join us? Get them in touch with one of our recruiters! Once they’re hired and working, you’ll quickly start getting paid:
YOU earn for EVERY mile your referral runs for his/her first 3 years plus we'll pay you a $500 bonus!
Pay increases every year
We GUARANTEE that as long as you’re driving for a F&S regional flatbed fleet, we’ll keep paying you more per mile every year!
If these advantages haven’t helped you decide, check out our constantly improving benefits package:
Paid Time Off, 34 hour rests & Holidays
Health, Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
Long-Term / Short Term Disability
Late Model Equipment
...and much more!
Why wait? You are a flatbed truck driver - let’s get started now! Fill out our short form now
CDL A Drivers
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
Mechanical Project/Design Engineer
Design and development of paper converting machinery and related equipment. Provides technical leadership during production start-up of new products. This includes off-shore sourced equipment. Supports sales at customer locations during installation of new equipment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides product leadership from design through commercialization.
- Mechanical design of simple to complex equipment including prototypes, evaluation, testing, installation, and troubleshooting.
- Must have product engineering and project leadership experience.
- Use of 20 and 30 software to generate complete machine assembly drawings and detailed components.
- Develop testing plans, operation manuals, and other pertinent documentation.
- Responsible for design concept and layout using SolidWorks and AutoCAD.
- Performs engineering design calculations and makes product design decisions.
- Ability to perform FEA Analysis, Stress Analysis, Kinematic System Design.
- Makes mechanical component selections.
- Supervises prototype builds and coordinates testing programs.
- Releases products into production. Provides technical support during start-up of new product production.
- Provides technical leadership to Drafters to develop detailed drawings from layouts.
- Participates in design projects including new product development, customized products, existing product maintenance, quality improvements, and cost reduction.
- Works closely with Quality, Purchasing, and Assembly departments to ensure the highest quality and lowest cost.
- Coordinates with engineering team regarding compliance requirements for the North American Market (e.g. CSA, UL)
- Must be able to work on multiple projects with all levels of employees.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Management.
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering from four-year college or university; and six to eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least six years of machine design and automation experience is required.
- CAD experience is required.
- Experience with solid modeling CAD systems, such as SolidWorks, is required.
- Familiar with various types of cushioning and void fill materials is a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills-maturity, poise, and tact.
- Willing to travel up to 15% of the time.
Ranpak is one of the world's largest producers of protective paper packaging materials and systems, and its concepts have earned the company a reputation as:
Class A Or B CDL Driver
Cashen Ready Mix is a family owned and run company serving the North East Ohio area. We are looking for several new team members to join us. We are hiring full-time personnel with a valid CDL and current DOT physical for the Madison facilities. Experience is a plus but not necessary, as we will train the right individuals. Knowledge of concrete, construction, and mechanical repairs is a plus and will have a reflection in the starting wages. Hours are dictated by the weather and customer demand. Most employees work Monday thru Saturday and average 40+ hours a week (overtime after 40). Requires walking, sitting, lifting up to 50lbs, and climbing, you will have to leave the truck to perform all of the processes of the delivery. We also have many times you maybe asked to do other tasks in the yard that may include running heavy equipment and at times a just a shovel or a brush. If you think you have what it takes to work with us and would like to work locally. Please give us a call or stop in.
$14-19 based on qualifications and experience
Bonus paid after 90 days of employment
Cashen Ready Mix
Or apply in person
1225 Dock Rd Madison Ohio
Looking to employ your manufacturing skills in an organization that was judged in 2016 as the #1 workplace in Northeast Ohio by NEO’s annual Top Workplaces survey? Let us help you get your “foot in the door” at The Lubrizol Corporation! It’s difficult to advertise all of your best attributes in your resume – our ON SITE STAFFING TEAM has DIRECT ACCESS to open positions and Lubrizol Hiring Managers – let us help you showcase not just your skill set, but your passion, drive, and ambition to partner with Lubrizol, their customers, and team members to achieve Success Together.
The Lubrizol Corporation, a global chemical company, is seeking YOUR skills in scheduling and supply chain to work on this long-term contractor position. This is a great opportunity for the right person!
Manage custom manufacturing production planning activities and support roll out of new plants in the Americas region
Manage restocking and order fulfillment of warehouse locations in Americas region
Production scheduling including answering sales orders, stock transfer orders, scheduling production, troubleshooting and expediting orders
Complete month-end inventory reconciliations
Liaising with customer manufacturing managers and sourcing managers
Assist with set-ups of new plants in the Americas region
Standardizing internal processes
Managing all warehouse locations in North America including answering sales orders, stock transfer orders, scheduling replenishment, troubleshooting and expediting orders
High school diploma or equivalent
Minimum one year experience in supply planning, transportation or customer service
Working knowledge of MS Office
Managing complex tasks
Considered a Plus
Working knowledge at the transaction level in SAP
Bachelor’s degree in business or science
Advertising B2B Sales Executive
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
EXPERIENCED OUTSIDE SALES AGENTS AND MANAGERS NEEDED!
GREAT NEW PRODUCT FOR MERCHANTS!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries!
Since 2011 SenText Solutions has been providing a SMS / Text Message Marketing service to 1,000’s of merchant’s throughout the United States. We teach the merchant how to get their customers permission so they can send a simple text about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. We currently have over 1.6 million consumers receiving great offers from our merchants. With one simple text the merchants can instantly tell ALL their customers, at the exact same time, about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
Businesses love this product! We only have 2% of our merchants leaving us. Merchants are achieving ROI’s of more than 1000%. It’s a new and refreshing way for the merchant to reach their favorite customer. Their favorite customers bring in new customers. You can very successfully sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
Extremely realistic first year earning potential of $50,000 - $125,000 –Take a look how!
- You can earn $400.00 in commissions on every sale. COMMISSIONS ARE PAID DAILY! You don’t have to wait for your money.
- PLUS you can earn $50.00 per month/every month on the same merchant with Lifetime Vested Residuals!
- Total earnings on ONE MERCHANT the first year can be $950.00.
- Agents can realistically sell 2 to 5 merchants per week!
- We provide all the training, sales tools and sales support to be very successful.
- Management opportunities available.
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
· By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals and more!
· By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals and more!
· By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals and more!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in your area about this exciting new service!
If you’ve sold credit card, bankcard, merchant or payment processing, gift cards, check guarantee, cash advance, merchant funding, print or radio advertising, insurance or any other product to merchants this is the perfect fit for you.
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver
NEW! $10,000 Sign-on Bonus for experienced flatbed lease purchase drivers.
Committed to driver care: flatbed truck driving lease purchase opportunities at Boyd Bros.
Two men fastening a load to a flatbed trailer
Lease Purchase CDL-A Truck Driver
- Zero Down with Sign On Bonus!
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first. We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd CDL-A truck drivers and contractors are a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver, we bring on board we continue to grow our legacy.
Lease purchase settlements
- 65% of haul
Zero down - no money required to get started
Affordable International Prostar's at a low weekly rate
100% fuel surcharge
Minimum load pay
No trailer rental
Boyd discounts on fuel and maintenance
EZ Pass available
We’ve grown our success over the years by putting people first; that’s why one out of every six Boyd drivers and contractors is a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy – and help CDL-A professionals like you create their own.
To learn more about Boyd lease purchase CDL-A truck driver opportunities, contact recruiters today!
Class A CDL Truck Drivers - We'll Fly Experienced Drivers To Orientation
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-334-3007
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING EXPERIENCED CDL-A TRUCK DRIVERS FOR A MULTI-STATE REGIONAL POSITION!
- Earn up to $.43cpm depending on experience!
- Home Every 2 Weeks!
- Driving in TX, NM, AZ, CO, WY, NV, ID, WA, OR, CA, UT, MT, NE, KS, OK
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
6 months verifiable tractor/trailer experience in the last 3 years
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years/No controlled substance charges in last 10 years
Must have good MVR and driving record
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
- Important message from Navajo Express to all CDL holders: As of 10/2017 all commercial vehicles must be equipped with electronic on board recording devices. This change will have an impact on your career as a professional Driver and we want to protect all Drivers in this industry by providing knowledge and education about this drastic change in our field - call us for details: 866-334-3007
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Early Head Start Home Visitor (Painesville, OH)
Crossroads has an immediate opening for a Full time Early Head Start Home Visitor at our Painesville, OH office. This position provides direct services to low-income pregnant women and families with infants and toddlers within the client's home, in community settings, and at Crossroads offices. Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, voluntary products; 3 weeks PTO in the 1st year, 8 paid holidays, and 403-b match up to 4%. For more information, please refer to the attached job description.
- Minimum of a home-based CDA (Child Development Associate) credential; comparable credential; or equivalent coursework as part of an Associate or Bachelor's degree. Bachelor's or Master's degree in Early Childhood Education preferred.
- Drug Screen, TB Test, Background Check required
- Physical required (EHS performance standard).
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus.
- Valid Ohio Driver's license (4 points or less)
- Minimum auto liability coverage of $100,000/$300,000 and property damage of $50,000
Targets: Early Childhood, Infants, Toddlers, Young Children, Counseling, Social Work, Education, Non-profit.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!