Paint Pourer Job Description Sample
2Nd Shift Iron Pourer
2nd shift Iron Pourer Needed!!!
$12 / hour
Immediate Openings!!! Xenia, Ohio area. Iron Pourer
2nd shift 4pm – midnight M-F
Set up molds to be poured
Shake-out molds using forklift or bobcat
Some lifting up to 75 lbs.
Must wear aluminized suits when pouring
No AC, very hot in summer months
• $12.00/hr to start
• $13.00/hr after 90 working days
• $575/mo benefit stipend after 90 working days
• Forklift/Bobcat experience a plus
• Good physical shape
• Pleasant personality
• Valid DL
• Able to Pass 10 panel drug screen
• High School Diploma or GED
Apply online www.expresspros.com submit to Beavercreek, Ohio
Apply in person Monday thru Friday 9am to 3pm @
810 Orchard Lane suite 101 Beavercreek, Ohio 45434
Decorator / Color & Paint Consultant - Benjamin Moore Paint Store
Decorator / Color & Paint consultant
We are looking for a person with an eye for color to help our customers choose the right colors for their home. You will be working side by side with our Benjamin Moore paint team. In addition we are a hardware store and job responsibilities will include a variety of retail needs.
The goal is to have each customer feel comfortable about choosing the right colors and the right paint for their project.
- Daily instore color consulting
- In home scheduled design consulting
- Mixing and color matching of paint products
- Custom color matching
- Interpret and translate customer needs into colorful design ideas
- Guiding and educating customer on the different Benjamin Moore products
- Stocking and maintaining products
- Must have a friendly smile and personality.
- Interact and work as a team to create a warm and friendly environment.
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces.
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection.
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design and color
- Communication and presentation skills
- Weekend hours are required.
We are a ACE Hardware store in Glastonbury who is one of the largest Benjamin Moore dealers in the Hartford area. We pride ourselves on customer service. Our paint department is very busy and we always staff one decorator each day of the week to help not just with color consulting but day to day jobs mainly pertaining to the paint area. Many of our decorators also have personal decorating businesses of their own which have grown with the exposure that our store provides. We offer one hour in home color consults to our customers which the decorators earns commision as well as a chance to grow their own business.
Aerospace Paint And Masking
Aerospace manufacturer seeks detail oriented candidates able to read blueprints to insure all masking requirements are met before painting or finishing.
Continually growing business with growth opportunities at all levels.
Looking for knowledgeable, eager individuals to enhance the environment with their skills and abilities.
Paint Process Engineer
Paint Process Engineer in Lexington KY
Direct Hire, $80K salary with benefits
Job duties include: Managing paint process, Fanuc robotics programming, coordinate installation of new equipment, run process simulations, risk management
Must have experience with Fanuc robotics and Paint line in manufacturing setting
Xtreme Manufacturing is looking for a 2nd shift heavy equipment paint prepper to maintain our fleet through proper preparation of body panels prior to painting.
Incentive Package includes:
- Competitive pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Benefits after the first of the month following 60 days will include: Medical, Dental, Vision & Life
- Supplemental Insurance Options Available
- Employee and Customer Incentive Bonus Programs
Essential Duties and
- De-grease, remove dirt, old paint or rust from vehicle surfaces in preparation for paint application
- Remove accessories from equipment, such as mirrors, seats, and mask other surfaces with tape or paper in order to protect them from paint
- Use all provided PPE when exposed to potential dangers
- Maintain safety and cleanliness of equipment, shop and yard
- Update all required documents in an accurate and timely manner
- Other duties, as assigned by Management
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must be able to pass drug test and background check
- Must be able to provide 5 year Motor Vehicle Record at time of job offer (current within 15 days)
Part Paint Preparation Tech (3Rd Shift)
Read and understand manufacturing plans. Obtain appropriate materials per plan and maintain the documentation throughout the process. Ability to use pneumatic tools such as hand grinder, pencil grinder, DA sander and drills. Ability to use inspection equipment such as dial calipers, thickness gage, micrometers and scales.
- Paint Mixing
- Paint Spray Gun Usage & Care
- Paint Surface Preparation
- Paint Booth Operation
Planning & Scheduling Work Setting Goals & Standards Time Management & Prioritizing
Getting Unbiased Information Giving Clear Information Listening & Organizing
Identifying & Solving Problems Making Decisions Weighing Risks Thinking Clearly & Analytically
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- American Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Able to lift 50 lbs and work in a manufacturing environment.
- Stand for long periods of time.
CTL Aerospace will provide a pay rate commensurate with experience and an excellent benefits package. To learn more about our company, please visit http://www.ctlaerospace.com.
To be considered please e-mail or fax your resume and salary requirements to:
Director, Human Resource Department
CTL Aerospace is an EEO/M/F/Disability/VET and Drug Free Employer
Veteran Owned Small Business
Do you desire owning projects from cradle to grave?
A job at CTL Aerospace maybe your ticket!
CTL Aerospace is a full service NADCAP certified composite-manufacturing company providing services to the major aerospace and governmental organizations since 1946. CTL specializes in the manufacturing of Fiber Reinforced Polymer Structures.
Consider being a part of the CTL Aerospace Team! We are seeking a motivated professional who want to make daily impacts in a fast-paced, team oriented environment!
We are conveniently located in northern Cincinnati, Ohio location (less than 30 minutes from Dayton and/or northern Kentucky).
Powder Paint Line Operator
Purpose:Places hooks on conveyor, loads unpainted parts on hooks for painting, off-loads painted parts from hooks, reworks defective parts, and bends production parts.
Must meet the following requirements:
Complies with all rules and regulations of Agri-Fab, Inc. and actively contributes to workplace safety.
Interacts in a positive and cooperative manner in all dealings with co-workers and management.
Actively participates in training; stays current and in compliance with required annual safety training.
Supports manufacturing improvement programs and initiatives. Offers and helps implement improvement suggestions.
Maintains a clean, orderly and safe working environment; wears and utilizes all PPE required for each job.
Follows standard work and work instructions.
Displays a high degree of attention to detail.
Displays appropriate sense of urgency in communicating concerns (safety, quality, etc.).
Cross-trains in order to perform all tasks in job rotation.
Works overtime, including weekends and holidays, as required.
This position’s essential functions vary due to rotating assignments and include but are not limited to:
Maintains the Parts Identification Board for part identification.
Selects and hangs hooks with the proper spacing for each part.
Sets gaps for color changes and ensures there are no unnecessary gaps in the line.
Starts and stops the line accordingly.
Makes sure all hooks are stored in their proper place.
Inspects and replaces heavily painted hooks, and places on racks for burn off.
Properly utilizes the Parts Identification Board to maintain accurate part identification.
Hangs quality parts on the paint line.
Hangs parts in proper orientation.
Ensures every hook has the required part.
Takes the parts off the conveyor.
Places parts in basket in such a way as to assure quality of paint is maintained.
Accurately maintains accurate part identification using the Parts Identification Board.
Counts, places and labels parts in proper containers.
Bends parts and properly stacks parts for production.
Communicates need for parts with material handler.
Meets or exceed established production rate.
Uses sander, buffer, power washer, abrasive pad, etc., to rework rejected parts.
Helps powder paint line area as needed to meet production goals.
Performs required PMs as scheduled.
Cuts cardboard to line containers (i.e. red wire baskets), when applicable.
Reworks parts that have been rejected.
Sweeps and cleans up the powder paint line area.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Measuring and Mathematical Skills
Accurately add, subtracts, multiplies, and divides.
Able to correctly match parts to tag descriptions.
Identify parts using work instructions.
Language Skills (Speaking and Writing)
Effectively communicates with coworkers and supervisors.
Writes clearly and legibly.
Basic Reasoning Skills
Applies common sense when following written and oral instructions.
Reads, interprets, and takes action on written instruction.
Physical Requirements and Manual Dexterity
Able to stand and walk entire shift.
Constant bending, lifting, carrying; may be required to lift up to 50 pounds on an intermittent basis.
Effective use of appropriate basic hand and power tools.
Subject to hot temperatures.
May be subject to loud working environment.
Skin may be exposed to oils and/or coolant.
We seek team members at all levels who are health- and safety-minded and committed to continuous quality improvement, long-term employees who are committed to Agri-Fab and its values. This is a direct hire position with benefits effective after 30 days of employment.
Laborer - Paint Shop
American Workforce Group is working with a client to fill immediate laborer positions.
Duties include; masking off areas for painting, general labor, sweeping, heavy lifting, standing for long periods of time. This position is not for the timid! Ideal candidates will be hardworking, reliable and have a strong work ethic.
- Steel-Toed boots
- Ability to lift 50-75# without assistance
- Forklift Experience is preferred
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen
Pay is $11.50 per hour
Temporary 1-2 Week Position
To apply for this and other positions, please visit our website at www.americanworkforcegroup.com or send your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a telephone call (360) 200-4900. Office hours are Monday- Friday 8 am- 5 pm.
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, age, sex, religion or national origin.
Call (360) 388-6900 or (360) 200-4900 for more information.
American Workforce Group "Built on Relationships, Backed by Integrity"
Automotive Paint Technician
Fine Line Auto Body is currently seeking qualified candidates for Automotive Paint Technician and Painter Prep positions for one or more of our seven Columbus based locations. We are seeking candidates who have experience working in paint refinish or production environments. Finished parts will be approved through internal quality standards and must pass all supplier quality inspections. 500$ cash sign on bonus distributed after 90 days of employment.
- Bodywork (fills, blocking, bodyline creating/ moving)
- Priming and painting both insurance and show quality vehicles
- Wet sanding and rubbing of both insurance and class A show vehicles.
- Disassemble and reassemble body components
- Dent repair, also using filler
- Metal finish and metal manipulation
- Paint blending, mixing, and tinting
- Rub and polish exterior of vehicles
- Other duties may be assigned by Management, based on business needs
- Must have own set of tools
- 1-5 years of experience at minimum
- Ability to work independently or as a team
- Ability to lift 5-25 lbs
Light Body & Paint Prep Technician
We are looking to add a team member! Seeking an experienced paint prep and light body repair technician. We are a locally owned business that offers a competitive wage, health insurance and a SIMPLE IRA plan. We are growing and are looking for a team member that wants to grow with us. Is that you?
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!