Paint Trimmer Pipe Bowls Job Description Sample
Team Member - Sushi Burritos & Poke Bowls (Hai Street Kitchen & Co.)
Hai Street Kitchen & Co. offers amazing Japanese-inspired Sushi Burritos and Poke Bowls in a fast casual format. We use only all-natural wholesome ingredients and sustainable seafood.
We are seeking a Team Member to join our team! You will assist in providing guests a memorable experience. Team Members are expected to be guest-focused, outgoing, and high energy. The Hai Street team is a tight-knit bunch that is looking for that special someone. Come join the ride!
Provide Customers a great experience
Assemble Sushi Burritos and Poke Bowls
Operate the check-out register
Work closely with other Team Members
Learn different skills
Machine Operator Ii-Low Volume Bowls Days
United States-Pennsylvania-Leetsdale Job Number: 181111164
This position maintains production on a daily basis inside a clean room environment. This position is capable of clearing faults, replenishing materials to the automated equipment, starting up machines, and making minor adjustments to produce quality product.Principal
• Responsible for variable inspections.• Meets daily production schedules and quality standards by following work and safety instructions and completes all necessary paperwork in order to track, log and monitor production activity; i.e., GMP paperwork, product documentation, inspection data and results .• Completes machine set ups to prepare for production runs. Assists with equipment changeovers as necessary.• Completes routine maintenance and upkeep of equipment, including basic troubleshooting, routine and standard repairs that are authorized, and daily and weekly preventive maintenance tasks.• Consistently follows the escalation process to ensure that equipment issues are diagnosed and repaired in a timely manner to limit downtime.• Responds to machines faults by observing potential fault causes, reacting problem fault, and recovering machine if fault occurs. • Starts and stops machines by following correct procedures and sequence of steps according to SOPs (refers to light tower to determine status of machine).• Visually inspects component parts to insure all are built in compliance with all current quality standard documentation (Manufacturing Instructions
MI; Bills of Materials
BOM; Standard Instructions
SI; Standard Operating Procedures
- SOP). • If applicable, serves as the backup for the Group Lead in their absence. • Monitors materials levels and replenishes as required to ensure effective operation of automated equipment.• Wipes down production equipment by using proper techniques and personal protection equipment to ensure effective and efficient operation. • Provides training and mentoring to new and existing employees in the role of Machine Operator I.• Works safely to prevent on-the-job injuries by following safety procedures and observing potentially hazardous situations.• Labels all components and scrap in accordance with applicable SOPs, maintaining a clean and well-organized work area.• Performs rework inspections on all part by observing specific defects and separating out defective parts.• Other duties as assigned.
Candidate Education:Required H.S. Diploma Or equivalent
Candidate Experience:Required 3 years operating equipment, preferably in production environment
Preferred 1 year experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry
Licenses and Certifications:Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge & Ability: Minimum requirements:Required operating equipment, preferably in production environment
Preferred experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry
Machine Operator And Parts Trimmer
This is a machine operator/parts trimmer position at a great company in Spring Lake Park with minimal experience required!!
Job Title: Machine Operator/Parts Trimmer
Job Location/City: Spring Lake Park, MN 55432
Type of Job: Long Term, Trial to Hire
1st shift: Monday-Friday 7:00am- 3:00pm
2nd shift: Monday-Thursday 3:00pm-11:00pm
3rd shift: Sunday-Thursday 11:00pm-7:00am
Pay: $13.00 starting with a raise to $14.00 after 60 days.
We are looking for someone who will be using different trimming tools to trim off excess plastic from different sized parts. Parts could range from water coolers, military drop boxes, floating docks etc. This is a full time entry level position that is willing to train new employees. In this position you may also learn to run different plastic molding machines. This company is great about giving raises and rewarding hard workers with advancement.
Requirements:A background in manufacturing. Machining experience a plus but not mandatory.Please apply in person at our Coon Rapids or Mounds View office, or you can apply on-line at www.atlasstaffinginc.com . If you have a resume available, be ready to submit your resume when you apply and bring in your proper documents for E-Verify when you come in for your interview.
We accept applications Monday - Friday from 9:00am-4:00pm, or by appointment.
Atlas Staffing, Inc.
296 Coon Rapids Blvd
Coon Rapids, MN 55433
Atlas Staffing, Inc.
2575 County Highway 10
Mounds View, MN 55112
Atlas Staffing is one of the largest locally owned staffing providers and employers in the Twin Cities. In 2012 we employed over 12,500 people in the metro area. Atlas Staffing was founded in 1985 and has grown to 14 locations covering the entire Twin Cities metro area and surrounding cities. We take pride in servicing our clients with the most qualified talent and strive for excellent customer service. Atlas Staffing partners with our clients to staff in a variety of fields including manufacturing, office, and management. We can provide employees on a seasonal, trial to hire, or direct placement basis. With our knowledge of each field and their specific challenges, our local recruiters ensure that our clients receive the finest professionals and our associates find work in line with their training experience and expectations.
Whether you need employees or employment, call the Atlas Staffing office nearest you today.
The Minneapolis/St Paul Business Journal 2012 Book of Lists ranked Atlas Staffing second in the top twenty five largest temporary employment firms
We are proud members of the Anoka, Elk River, Princeton, Shakopee, Minneapolis Regional and North Metro Chamber of Commerce
We are proud members of the Lake Street Council in Minneapolis
We are proud members of the Biz-2-Biz local chapters
We are proud members of the Minnesota Staffing and Recruiting Association
Manufacturing - Trimmer - Molding - Machinist
Job Title: Trimmer
Location: Delano, MN
Reports to: Shift Supervisor
Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly
The employees in this position are responsible for the overall operations of the machine and the manufacturing of good quality parts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Needs to be able to support the operator when needed by getting supplies or help servicing the machine to set cycles.
- Reads and understands the trip process sheets provided for each job, and reporting any discrepancies to their supervisor/lead person.
- Properly handles parts to avoid damage to the product.
- Trims the flashline on all parts molded during their shift.
- Conducts first part inspections on all parts that are started during their shift.
- Sets up and operates hand tools and fixtures in a safe and efficient manner. Returns tools, materials, molds and other equipment to their proper storage areas when not in use.
- Ensures quality of finished product. Ensures that any rejected parts are properly recorded and removed from the production area to the scrap area.
- Communicates effectively with molder. Helps molder as necessary to keep machine running efficiently.
- Communicates effectively with prior and subsequent shifts.
- Keeps production materials appropriately stocked.
- Keeps their work area net and organized.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Shift Supervisor and/or other members of management
The Trimmer must understand and perform to standard the following aspects related to this position:
- The safety practices that need to be adhered to while performing trim operations.
- The quality standards for the jobs /parts they are working on (refer to the process sheets).
- Critical dimensions and requirements of each part that they are performing secondary operations.
- The appropriate inserts and trimming requirements for the parts they are working on.
(The essential duties and responsibilities will have been satisfactorily completed when the following are demonstrated) Note: This only pertains to the essential duties and responsibilities of the position and is not all inclusive of the entire performance evaluation process. Acceptable performance is based on first time quality of molded parts, machine productivity and work area cleanliness and organization.
Copier/Scanner/Fax, Computer, Phone System, Welding Equipment, Lathe and Mill Operation, Hand and Power Tools, Forklift, Ladders
- understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information.
- understand problems, collaborate and explore alternative solutions.
- organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology.
- communicate with individuals face to face; requires ability to hear and speak effectively.
- express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word, communicating orally with others accurately and quickly.
- orally and in writing, communicate technical information.
- add, subtract, multiply, divide and to record, balance, and check results for accuracy
- be able to see and hear 8+ hours per day.
- have visual acuity to perform activities such as running production machines, etc.
- possess good manual and finger dexterity (working with small bolts, nuts, screws, adding inserts, flushing out parts, flaming parts, etc.).
- sit, stand and walk up to 8+ hours per day.
- work at a rapid speed, twist, bend, push, pull, carry, stoop, reach and grasp 8+ hours per day for activities such as working on equipment, making repairs, etc.
- work in confined, tight spaces. Requires continuous finger movement and keyboard usage for carrying and using equipment, tools, etc. Extensive wrist movement is required.
- lift 50+ pounds, unaided on a regular basis. (hoists are available and should be used for parts and molds that exceed this weight level).
- use hand tools.(i.e, power drills, hammers, routers, etc).
- Exposed to heat, cold and potential internal temperature changes up to 8+ hours per day. Exposed to outside working environment when salvaging parts, roof and grounds work. Exposed to solvents when part cleaning, acids/corrosives when cleaning floor, dust, dirt, fumes/vapors/gases from plastics processes, ovens and propane tanks.
This position works independently 8+ hours per day and occasionally works directly with others. Must be able to work the hours/shift required. Ability to work additional hours, as needed to accommodate issues that may arise in the 24-hour operation.
This position exists in a production and shop environment, with occasional need to enter the office.
Personal Protection Equipment
- Eye safety glasses necessary to enter production area.Hearing protection must be worn when excessive noise is present on the production floor and in the shop.
Solar Plastics, LLC provides employees with a wide variety of benefits that include:
Life, AD&D & Dependent Life Insurance
Long-Term and Short-term Disability
Profit Sharing/401(k) Plan with Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Plan
Automatic Payroll Deposit Availability
Mechanized Trimmer Operator
Mechanized Trimmer Operator
Right of Way – Full Time
Arkansas Electric Cooperatives, Inc. (AECI) is an organization with a rich history and a bright future. As a leader in the energy industry we look to our employees to help us grow, change, and provide power to over 500,000 members of our 17 electric distribution cooperatives.
Mechanized Trimmer Operator is responsible for the safe operation and maintenance of a Mechanized Trimmer used to facilitate the adequate right of way clearance for distribution and/or transmission power lines, as well as drives and operates ROW vehicles and equipment as necessary to safely and efficiently complete tasks and projects. We’re looking for someone who can safely cut, pile, apply herbicide, and dispose of trees and brush as necessary to maintain adequate ROW clearance for power lines and who can drive and operate ROW vehicles and equipment. In this position, you will be given the opportunity to work alongside peers who are versatile, enthusiastic, and strive to push forward AECI’s mission.
· Safely operates Mechanized Trimmer to trim trees along Right of Way.
· Performs preventative maintenance on equipment and keeps documentation of maintenance performed.
· Understands all safety rules and company policies while promoting good relations with fellow employees, patron cooperatives, and the general public.
· Inspects ROW in front of equipment to flag obstacles (i.e. phone pedestals, guy wire, septic tanks/septic systems, water and gas lines/meters, etc.)
· Performs traffic control duties around work area as needed.
· Drives/operates ROW vehicles and equipment.
· Performs any and other related duties as required for the effective and efficient operation of the ROW department.
· 0 to 6 months experience
· Able to work in outside or inside working environment, where there may be potential hazardous working conditions and life-threatening situations (fire, chemical, moving mechanical parts, electrical sources, fumes, airborne particles, heights, protective landowners, etc.).
· Able to work in extreme heat or cold
· Able to work in extremely loud areas
· Able to perform highly repetitive and physical functions
· Able to occasionally lift up to 100 pounds and regularly lift up to 25 pounds
· Valid driver’s license
· Willing to attend qualified climber training
· Must be able to travel to various locations throughout Arkansas, Missouri and Oklahoma and stay overnight as required to complete work assignments
· Must be able to work extra hours when necessary and report to work whenever needed during non-scheduled working periods
· CPR and First Aid certification (or ability to obtain in first 6 months)
· Temporary Traffic Control Training (or ability to obtain in first 6 months)
· Must be prepared and willing to wear all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times. All PPE must meet safety standard as required by AECI
· Chainsaw operation & maintenance experience
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
· Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· 9 Paid holidays.
· Educational assistance
· Vacation and sick leave accruals
· Short-term disability
· Long-term disability
· Free & confidential Employee Assistance Program
Ready to begin your career with AECI? Apply online at www.aeci.com!
Should you elect to apply for this position, AECC/AECI will review your qualifications. If after reviewing the qualifications and experience of all applicants, your skills and credentials meet our needs, someone from our organization may contact you. Please be advised that the time required to complete the applicant review process typically takes between 30 and 90 days, but could extend beyond that. Once the position has been filled, all applicants will be notified via email.
Arkansas Electric Cooperative Corporation and Arkansas Electric Cooperatives, Inc. are Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other protected category.
AECC provides power to its members - the 17 electric distribution cooperatives - through its diverse generation assets, which include three hydropower plants; three natural gas/oil - based plants and three natural gas-based-only plants. AECC also co-owns portions of three low-cost coal-based plants. The cooperative has a long-term purchase power agreement for 51 megawatts of wind energy.
Together, AECC, Arkansas Electric Cooperatives, Inc. (AECI) and the 17 electric distribution cooperatives, branded as the Electric Cooperatives of Arkansas, represent the second largest private organization in Arkansas.
With a presence in each of the state's 75 counties, the Electric Cooperatives of Arkansas can proudly say, "We are Arkansas."
Trimmer / Climber
Do you like the adrenaline rush of roller coasters, bungee jumping, rock climbing, mountain climbing, rappelling, or zip lines? Maybe you would like to experience that same rush every day at work?
Do you have a hunger for adventure? Do you like being in the great outdoors? Do you have dreams to make a real difference in this world? Perhaps you were born to be a part of the exciting world of Line Clearance!
While everyone you know is all cozy & snug inside their warm homes, the hard-working line clearance crews are doing everything it takes to create and keep those power lines running smoothly. Nationwide. When natural disaster strikes, line clearance steps up to clear the path to recovery.
In Sunshine, Rain, and Snow.
Be a part of this team of silent heroes, and get all cozy & snug inside your new, permanent career.
Pay will start at $10 / hour, plus overtime. (Double time on Sundays.)
Per diem is offered if your crew travels to assist in transmission or storm recovery at a distant location. Continual pay increases with growing experience and extensive on-the-job training.
- Cut back trees and brush
- Solid member of your line clearance team
- Pull/haul/cut/drag/ feed brush into a wood chipper
- Climb with safety gear and a chain saw
- Use a chainsaw/leaf blower/etc.
- Participate in stump removal.
- Must have lace-up boots that cover the ankle. No Steel Toes Allowed.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be willing and able to train to climb trees
- Must be age 18 or older
- Must not be afraid of heights.
- Must be able to go up in the bucket of a bucket truck, which has a weight limit of 300 pounds.
- Must have an Epi-Pen on your person if you are allergic to bees
- Must not be under the influence of illegal or certain prescription drugs as a safety precaution.
To apply, contact Mae at (888) 203-3428, x110; or (423) 754-1259.
Main Office: (423) 347-3006, x32102
Utility Staffing of @Work is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We work hard to connect skilled workers with excellent career opportunities.
Visit us online at www.utilitystaffing.com or like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/utilitystaffingsolutions.
Experienced TREE TRIMMER needed for fast growing Commercial Landscaping Company.
Must know how to drive and operate a bucket truck, chipper and know how to climb and make appropriate cuts according to ANSI standards.
Excellent pay with benefits (health insurance & more).
Call 954-768-9806 OR send resume.
RESPONSIBILIES - Using sophisticated climbing and rigging techniques, cut away dead or excess branches from trees or shrubs to maintain right-of-way for roads, sidewalks, or utilities, or to improve appearance, health, and value of tree.
Prune or treat trees or shrubs using handsaws, hand pruners, clippers, and power pruners.
Works off the ground in the tree canopy and may use truck-mounted lifts.
Supervise others engaged in tree trimming work and train lower-level employees.
Operate boom trucks, loaders, stump chippers, brush chippers, tractors, power saws, trucks, sprayers, and other equipment and tools.
Climb trees, using climbing hooks and belts, or climb ladders to gain access to work areas.
Clean, sharpen, and lubricate tools and equipment.
Cut away dead and excess branches from trees, or clear branches around power lines, using climbing equipment or buckets of extended truck booms, or chainsaws, hooks, handsaws, shears, and clippers.
Company: Buckhead Meat Rhode IslandLocation: US-RI-WarwickZip Code: 02886Minimum Level of Education: High School or EquivalentMinimum Years of Experience: 1Position Type: Non-ExemptTravel Percentage: 0 Title: Meat Trimmer- Cutter Description: We are looking for hard working people that want to be part of a growing team. We need meat cutters with previous experience to further trim and portion cut steaks & chops. You will work as part of a team to cut product to specification. Need an eye for detail, knife skills and previous experience. Buckhead Meat Company is part of the Sysco Corporation the largest foodservice distributor in the nation, come see what we have to offer as part of our team Cutting and processing of custom orders and standard inventory. Reports to: Meat Supervisor Salary Type: Non-Exempt Full Time Job Functions:
Opening packages of meat for trimmers and meat cutters averaging 10-12 pounds each
Assisting in trimming of meat prior to processing in the B-55 machine & trim-line
Separate and space portion cut steaks after being processed through the Trim-line/B-55 machine to be weighed.
Cut meat into beef stew
Package stew and bi-product into 5 pound weighed
Ensure that all product specifications are being met according to guidelines.
Maintain work areas in compliance with U.S.D.A. guidelines.
Properly clean, store and maintain all knives, assigned to you.
Complete other duties as requested by supervisor wipe down ceilings and tables for condensation prior to meat cutters start
- Hours need to be flexible Subject to Company needs
Ability to read, write and communicate in the English language. Skills Needed:
Ability to adjust to sudden changes in customer demands or operational goals.
Commitment to work until job is completed.
Interacts well with others. Good team player.
Work overtime when asked Physical Demands and Working Environment: Physical strength to lift and maneuver 50-60 pounds. Standing, stooping are regular activities for this employee. Color vision is required the ability to touch, feel, manipulate fingers and limbs to operate various processing and material handling equipment is necessary. The ability to smell is required, in order to detect levels of wholesomeness and spoilage. This position requires the candidate to be in refrigerated processing area. These areas are cold and wet and exposure to moving machinery and sharp surfaces are a regular occurrence. This is a high noise area. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis without future employment sponsorship. Buckhead Meat Rhode Island is proud to be an EEO/AA employer - M/F/D/V. This opportunity is available through Buckhead Meat Rhode Island. This is not a Corporate position. All hiring decisions will be made at the sole discretion of Buckhead Meat Rhode Island. Employment Type: Full Time
Machine Product Trimmer
Machine Product Trimmer Posted: 1/22/2018 Location: Beaver Dam, WI Opportunity to join industry leading plastics manufacturing company.
Centro, Inc. is North America’s largest custom rotational molder serving premier Original Equipment Manufacturers from multiple locations throughout the United States. We are growing and promote from within. Earn $14.85 per hour to start on 2nd shift.
The Machine Product Trimmer serves as a Member of a high performance Manufacturing Team, creating quality products to satisfy our customer's needs. Initially inspects product, operates a variety of hand tools and power equipment to finish product and to add accessory parts to product in accordance with customer specifications and Centro's quality system standards. Packs or otherwise prepares product for shipment.
Prepares and maintains work site, tools and equipment in a clean, orderly and safe operating condition. Responsible for security, care and safety of assigned tools and equipment. May be assigned to work at various workstations to meet production schedules and customer needs.
The Machine Product Trimmer is one of the most important positions in ensuring that only products that meet or exceed our customer's needs, expectations and requirements are sent. We will not meet our warranty returns PPM goals and most importantly, we will not have customers that appreciate Centro, unless they are satisfied with the quality of product they receive. The Machine Product Trimmer reviews parts right after they are molded to make sure that there are not defects.
They perform necessary trimming and assembly operations and then perform any final inspections and tests. They also ensure the part is packaged and labeled correctly. They are often the only and final person to inspect a part to make sure it is correct before our customer uses it.
Another critical function is making sure that parts that have defects or are questionable in any way are properly identified and prevented from being used. We depend on the quality performance of the Product Machine Trimmer in order to achieve our quality objectives. Use of various hand and power tools, periodic lifting of weight up to 50 lbs., and the ability to be on your feet for long periods are required.
Involves computer use to access work instructions. Must be detail oriented, able to follow detailed work instructions, and able to efficiently and effectively detect and communicate molding defects. Will create and maintain accurate records.
Good communication skills and excellent attendance and punctuality are required. A commitment to Safety, Quality, Teamwork, Customer Satisfaction, and Continuous Improvement is required. To maintain a safe working environment, a pre-employment physical exam and drug screen is required.
Check out the other areas of our website to learn more about Centro and the exciting things that are happening with our business. CEntro is an Equal Opportunity EmployeR « back to listing | Apply Now!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!