Painted Post Job Description Sample
CFY Perm Job - Clinical Fellowship Year
Benefits & Perks Starting Your First Day
- Personalized Travel & Salary Package: We won't squeeze you into a pre-set salary or benefits range. Our 24/7 all access recruiters enjoy personalizing your salary & benefits package to meet you or your family's needs
- Transparent Packages & Recruiting: We love our employees and value their strong work ethic. So, we always provide clearly outlined travel & benefits packages that won't leave you in the dark about where you're going or what you're getting.
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone or email
- 401k Matching Plan & Full Medical
- 100% Paid Housing & Travel Reimbursement Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
· Encompasses various scientific principles involved in supplying a development or manufacturing facility with the necessary tools or provisions for the production of materials to meet quality standards and production quantity goals.
· Provides semi-professional technical support for an equipment engineer or machine development group at the plant or division staff level.
· Provides preventative maintenance on manufacturing equipment and daily production support to the Vulcan manufacturing and development operations.
· Works within engineering teams to support development of new equipment, manufacturing processes, and product types, along with continuous improvements of existing equipment.
Sound technical knowledge of equipment and a substantial acquaintance with the general aspects of the job. Intermediate level technical understanding. Implements standard procedures and proposes intermediate level modifications to improve workflow. Still generally obtains input to solve more complex problems. Works under general site supervision. Able to gather information independently using established and defined procedures. Able to train new employees to established procedures. Takes initiative in the area of continuous improvement. Uses some discretion. Contacts are typically within organization. May occasionally have contacts with others outside of the organization to seek clarity or ask for interpretation.
PPE: Standard PPE will be provided by company with the exception of Rx Safety Glasses. Safety Shoes are reimbursable.
Education: AAS Desired
Experience: 3+ Years
Manager Must Haves:
- Must have mechanical aptitude - will need to speak to this when interviewed
- Must be able to speak to times when they have been able to troubleshoot issues
- Must has a background in Machine repair work.
Alternative Math Teacher
Greater Southern Tier BOCES POSITION: TEACHER, MATH - ALTERNATIVE
EDUCATION; LOCATION: COOPERS EDUCATION CENTER.
Deadline to apply: December 8, 2017. Please see the GST BOCES website,
Employment Opportunities, for details and how to apply. www.gstboces.org.
SCOPE/PURPOSE OF POSITION:
• Member of the Telecom & MSI Billing group of IT Cost Management
• Responsible for Telecom and MSI Billing processes for managing high dollar monthly invoices, billing, and cost recovery
• Monthly and Quarterly true-ups for Managed Services accounts
• Frequent vendor and internal interactions for Telecom and MSI Billing and for
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure accurate, on time payments, billing and cost recovery. Approve invoices for payment and prepare files and reports for internal processes
• Daily contact with internal teams, external vendors
• Operations compliance to IT and Legal policies
• Telecom & MSI Data analysis/reporting for Finance and IT
• Primary resource for major IT Telecom, MSI Billing, or Cost Recovery projects
• Maintain documentation and identify process improvements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or IT OR Associates Degree in Finance, Business or IT with relevant Telecom Billing experience
• 2 – 4 years of direct experience in Large Enterprise level Telecom Billing or MSI oversight systems, or related billing systems
• Microsoft Office, with advanced Excel
• Rigorous, with exacting attention to detail, especially accounting / math
• Data analysis and reporting with large data sets
• Effective organization, and planning skills, with ability to handle changing priorities
• Customer and Vendor collaboration experience
• Excellent communications, interpersonal and influencing skills including ability to work with diverse, global internal customers and with diverse, global suppliers
• Must be a self-starter, able to work in team environment
• Familiarity with client data bases and reporting using SQL, Microsoft Access, or similar
• Experience with some of these accounting and IT tools (PeopleSoft, SAP, JIP/MINTS transfers, Changepoint, ServiceNow, etc.)
• Familiarity with ISO 9000 or ITIL standards
PC Technician / Desktop Support
PC Technician / Desktop Support - LONG TERM CONTRACT - INITIAL TERM 1 YEAR
- Responsible for the effective acquisition, installation, maintenance, and use of desktop technology.
- May be responsible for the purchase and installation of hardware/software.
- Represents bridge between technology and business needs.
- Resolves problems with new and existing equipment.
- May train end users on software.
- Administers end user requests and projects.
- Coordinates resources to solve problems.
- Learning and applying a basic knowledge in one skill area.
- Limited use and/or application of technical principles, theories and concepts.
- Develops solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope.
- Work is closely supervised.
- Follows specific, detailed instructions.
- May be assigned to small projects or to phase(s) of larger projects.
- Contributes to the completion of routine technical tasks.
- Failure to achieve results can normally be overcome without serious affect on schedules and programs.
- Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor, project leaders, and other professionals in the section or group.
- May or may not have frequent external customer contacts.
Grocery Delivery (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US * Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+) * Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
IT Operational Spend Analyst #13357
Job Title: IT Operational Spend Analyst #13357
Job Type: 1 year contract,
Painted Post, NY
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, OT Should only be worked if it has been discussed with Manager
Pay Rate: Up to $39.77/hr DOE
- The IT Operational Spend Analyst is responsible for purchasing, reporting on and capitalizing IT Operational spend.
- Oversight of processes for managing multi-million dollar/ month requisitions, billing, and cost recovery
- Frequent vendor and internal interactions for Hardware and Software Billing and
- Selection of targeted computer deployment refreshes, to ordering, through deployment reconciliation and validation.
- Identifying users/computers due for replacement.
- Responsible for submitting appropriate work order to deployment technicians through ticketing tool.
- Coordinate selected refresh order detail (device model) with site resources.
- Procurement of refresh devices to global sites through entering requisitions into Peoplesoft and managing through approval to PO.
- Accurate, on time quotes, order processes, billing and cost recovery
- Ensure ordered devices are received and reconciled with invoicing for payment.
- Complete process for capital purchases to be created into assets for recognition of book depreciation – NBV.
- Manage multiple project appropriation requests’ spend through reconciliation, forecasting, and closure.
- PO/Invoice reconciliation for global Digital Workspace environment.
- Partner with Shared Services department and vendor to reconcile invoices/PO for payment.
- Manage reporting for KPI’s related to computer deployment.
- o # Deployed PC’s with Warranty Date ? 90 Days Out of Warranty
- o % of Deployed PC’s Win 7 and Win 10
- o # New Model PC’s Deployed
- o Monthly goal to Financial # and Win 7 #
- Daily contact with internal teams, external vendors
- Operations compliance to IT and Legal policies
- Hardware and Software analysis/reporting for Cost Mgmt., Service Line Owners, Business Engagement, Business Units, Projects, RFPs
- Identifying process gaps, implement improvements
• Associates Degree or higher in Financial Management, Business Administration, or Accounting
• 2-4 years of Accounting or related experience
- Working knowledge and application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and policies.
- Strong financial background and in-depth understanding of financial accounting practices to include:
- Req to Pay
- Accounts Payable
- Capital and Depreciation (Straight-line, Double Declining, Sum-of-Years-Digits)
- Time Value of Money
- Understanding of enterprise divisional structure and cost centers.
- General understanding of “Bill of IT” model.
- Proficiency in Excel (pivot tables), Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to learn general Information Technology terms, processes, and systems.
- Strong computer skills.
- Rigorous, with exacting attention to detail, especially accounting / math
- Ability to work in team environment and motivate others
- Ability to handle changing priorities
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and influencing skills including ability to work with diverse, global internal customers and with diverse, global suppliers
- Customer and Vendor collaboration experience
- Builds reports with large data sets using Excel or SharePoint data.
- Experience with some of accounting systems or IT tools (PeopleSoft, SAP, JIP/MINTS transfers, Changepoint, ServiceNow, etc.)
- Familiarity with ISO 9000 or ITIL standards
The Norland Group has been in operation successfully since 1996. We are a strong believer of people management, professionalism and accountability. We only make promises when we are certain we can fulfill them. Our business focuses on fulfilling the needs of commercial and government customers in administrative services, workforce mobilization, information technology, engineering, project management services.
Our Mission Statement
Our main goal is to provide career advancement opportunities to our associates. We are committed to bringing our customers exceptional support services with the highest quality, integrity, and innovation. We believe that we are the stepping stone for our associates to advance their careers and to live a better life. Everyone should have a chance to live a successful and happy life. We operate our business based on those values and we choose employees who value the same principles.
- Starting pay Regional Flatbed $.44-$.48 per mile (6 + months experience)
- Starting pay OTR Flatbed $.46-$.50 per mile (6 + months experience)
- Student starting pay Regional $.38 per mile / OTR $.40 per mile
Pay for Performance Bonus Introductory/New Hire Rate ($.02-$.04/mile)
Pay increases up to 5 years
$1,000 Orientation Pay for experienced drivers
$1,000 Flatbed Training (6 + months experience)
Student Orientation Pay $550
Student Flatbed Securement & Training Pay $550/week
$15/hr Detention pay
Pay for Performance Bonus Program (up to $.06/mile bonus)
Travel, Lodging & Breakfast/Lunch Provided
Newest & safest equipment on the road
Paid weigh station bypass & tolls
Passenger Authorization program
401(k) Retirement Plan
Health/Dental Insurance & Rx card
Paid Life Insurance Policy
DRIVER REFERRAL BONUS - $1,000 - $2,000
Temp Control, Glass, & Student Positions Available. Call for Details.
Valid Class A CDL
21 Years of Age
Experienced Drivers-- 6 Months Verifiable OTR Experience
You've probably seen our maroon trucks rolling down the highways with perfectly tarped loads. Are you ready to roll the Maverick way, too?
Get Your Class A CDL & Get A Raise Every Month For The First Year!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 5 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
CDL A Regional Drivers
CDL Truck Driver – NEW REGIONAL OPPORTUNITY –
High Pay & Home Weekends!
Earn Up to $.50 CPM – Entry Level – No Experience Necessary
Don't Wait, Call Now.
Great Pay: One of the highest in the industry up to $75,000/annually
Earn $.50 cpm on all miles over 1,800 per week
Lots of Consistent miles
Excellent Benefits: Health, dental, vision all starting as soon as 30 days. Plus, 401k!
Newest trucks, average age 1½ years old.
Advanced equipment, plus, all OTR trucks include a 24″ flat screen TV and DVR with 100 channels, HBO, Cinemax, Showtime and the NFL Sunday Ticket.
Paid training: one of the highest in the industry.
21 years of age or older with 3 months current OTR experience and CDL A OR
Recent CDL A Grads welcome – earn top pay in just 90 days
Ask a recruiter for available job openings in your area – may vary by location
TripPak app – scan bills with your mobile phone
NAVIGO GPS with turn-by-turn directions
Don't Wait – you can be pre-qualified in less than 2 minutes!
Western Express has NEW HIGH PAYING REGIONAL truck driving opportunities now available for van truck drivers. You will stay close to home and have a consistent route with miles you can count on.
And, regardless of your experience you can earn up to $.50 CPM. Start out earning a great CPM and get $.50 CPM on all miles you run over 1,800 per week. Plus, you will have excellent benefits and get home weekly.
At Western, you'll drive some of the best equipment in the industry averaging 1½ years old. Call NOW! Limited opportunities.
Earn even more as a Driver Trainer! If you have 3 months or more experience as a CDL A truck driver, you can qualify as a driver trainer at Western Express.
We will give you the support you need so you can help new truck drivers get started. Don't wait years to earn great pay – start out earning more right from the start.
Been out of driving for 3 years or more? We can get you back to earning now.
Check out our Paid Refresher Program. Recent CDL A grad looking for an entry level driving position – earn top pay in 90 days. Check out our Paid Refresher program.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!