Painter Hand Job Description Sample
Shop Hand / Painter - Oil & Gas Services (Okc)
Falcon | EFS Flowback Services, an established oil & gas services company, seeks to hire full-time Painter / Shop Hand to work out of our yard in Oklahoma City, OK.
SHOP HAND / PAINTER
Reports to: Yard Manager
Salary Range: $10.00 - $12.50 (Depending on experience)
- Assists with safely and efficiently cleaning, painting, maintaining and rebuilding equipment in the yard as well as loading/unloading trailers with necessary equipment and supplies.
- This is highly physical work. This is an entry level position with room for advancement. By showing a strong work ethic, and a passion to learn, the Rig-Up Hand can advance within the company.
- Applicants should be hard-working, willing to work overtime, must be available 24/7 unless time off has been scheduled and approved, and must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Communicate with Yard Manager and/or other management regarding day-to-day responsibilities and priorities
- Ensure equipment is safely and efficiently cleaned, painted, maintained and rebuilt
- Ensure rig-up trailer is loaded with necessary equipment & supplies to complete the job
- Prepare paperwork for all job sites which includes JHA, checkout sheet, Daily Act Sheet, and DOT Inspections
- Assist in maintenance of equipment in the field as well as in the yard
- Clean and maintain rig-up trucks, trailers and heavy equipment
- Loading, unloading, delivery, installation, assembly, disassembly, repair and maintenance of equipment, tools and inventory
- Assist in inspecting all personal protective equipment including, steel-toe boots, hard hats, safety glasses, fall arrest harness and other items deemed appropriate
- Maintain a clean shop and yard
- Comply with Attendance Standards
Skills and Specifications
- Sound physical health is the first requirement because of the rigors involved.
- Must be available 24/7 unless time off has been scheduled and approved. Available for call-outs and varying shifts (evenings/nights, weekends and holidays).
- Must be a quick learner and dependable, as attendance is very important.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers.
- Must be punctual, dependable, and follow the schedule presented.
- Must be hard-working and adaptable to different working environments.
- Ability to operate basic tools and equipment including, forklifts, hammers, etc. in a safe manner.
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude as well as one that reflects the Company's culture.
- The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
Requirements (Education, Experience):
- A High School Diploma or GED required
- Class A CDL is preferred, but not required (higher rates of pay for those possessing Class A CDL)
- Lifting up to 100 pounds
- Standing for long periods of time
- Bending frequently
- Repetitive motion involving hands and arms
Salary Range: $10.00 - $12.50 (Depending on experience & CDL)
Company health, dental & vision insurance, 401(k) and PTO are available for full-time employees.
Falcon Flowback Services, LLC is an equal-opportunity employer.
Falcon Flowback is a safe place to work and we are vigilant in maintaining a safe environment. At Falcon, we believe we have a moral obligation to keep our people safe, and we view every aspect of our business through this prism. Safety is part of the culture we have fostered, and our employees know this is an area where we will never compromise.
Medical Assistant- Community Based Hand In Hand Peds
Come work for an organization where everything matters.
This is a Full-time, 1.0 FTE, 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday, 9:30am to 6pm, and benefit eligible position. Primarily working in the Dublin office, on occasion will be expected to work in the Marysville office when coverage is needed. Will be cross trained throughout the office.
Competitive pay based on experience.
Medical Assistants (MA) are part of a care team dedicated to the highest quality of care for our pediatric patient population and their families in Ambulatory Services at Children’s Community Practices (CCP). The Medical Assistant is directly responsible to the Program Manager or Supervisor for the work unit, and has daily reporting responsibilities to the lead Registered Nurse/Lead Medical Assistant present in the clinic. The Medical Assistant takes directions and follows orders for delegated duties (see Appendix A) from a Licensed Physician and physically present in the clinic.
The Medical Assistant may provide direct patient care to the pediatric/adolescent/adult population served within the ambulatory setting. The MA will provide the highest quality of care. Verification of skill competency may include initial and possible annual verification for specific procedures as defined in Appendix A.
Interventions/tasks performed by the MA must adhere to approved standards of care as defined by Ohio Department of Health and Nationwide Children’s Hospital’s guidelines for Community Practices, policies, procedures and standards. In compliance with the Ohio Administrative Code (set forth at OAC 4731-23-02(B), a Medical Assistant is considered an
Unlicensed Assistive Personnel (UAP).
1. Medical Assistants at CCP assist with the following clinical tasks:
a. Rooming of patients
b. Vital signs
c. Heights and weights
d. Screening questions, transcribing patient or families responses into the medical record such as:
2. Provides basic supportive care:
3. Collects and reports data to a Licensed Professional, including any abnormal findings and documents all findings in the medical record. The MA may not assess, interpret findings or plan care based on the findings.
4. Performs only medical procedures that are approved for an MA to perform at Children’s Community Practices. Please see Appendix A for a complete list of approved procedures.
5. Medications: Administers only medications approved for an MA to administer at Children’s Community Practices. Please see Appendix B for a complete list of approved medications.
a. Must follow Children’s Community Practice Medication Administration Policy and document the Medication 5 Rights.
b. Medical Assistants can act only on a medication order placed by a physician. Medical Assistants cannot act on medication orders placed by an Advanced Practiced Nurses (APN) or a written protocol order for a medication placed by a RN.
c. The following criteria must be met for an MA to act upon a written order that is outside the scope of UAP:
• Within the guidelines/policies and procedures set by Children’s Community Practices and other regulatory agencies governing practice within Nationwide Children’s Hospital.
• Approved by the specific service/program and be listed in Appendix A
• Adhering to organizational specific policy and/or procedures set forth by Children’s Community Practices for the procedure, intervention and/or mediation administration
• Competency verification, initial and annual as indicated by the hospital or Program Manager. (see appendix A)
• A signed written order is in the patient’s medical record prior to initiating an order. The order must be signed by the Physician
o Medical Assistants may not take verbal or telephone orders or initiate protocol orders.
o The ordering Physician must be present in the clinic or unit and immediately available while the order is being acted upon.
6. A Medical Assistant may take direction and delegation of orders and/or tasks from a Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse and an Advanced Practice Nurse (APN) as long as it meets the following criteria:
a. Is within the training and scope of the Medical Assistant
b. Initial and annual competencies are verified, as needed, prior to performing the task, treatment or intervention.
c. See Appendix A for a detailed list, as well as specific clinic/program approvals.
1. Prepares medical record for patient/family visits, including pre-visit data gathering.
2. Greets patient/families and escorts to exam rooms. Updates patients/families in the waiting area regarding waiting time, delays as directed.
3. Assists with general reception filing, record keeping, and copying.
4. Obtains release of information forms and adheres to HIPAA regulations regarding protected health information.
5. Places lab data in the medical record.
6. Answers phones and directs questions appropriately.
7. Follows up on broken appointments and makes patient reminder calls as directed.
8. Orders and stocks supplies as needed.
9. Registers patient as instructed and after completion of training program. Schedules patient appointments as directed.
10. Manages time and resources to complete assigned tasks in an efficient manner.
1. Assists in maintaining a safe clean environment for patients and families.
2. Performs cleaning duties as assigned.
3. Checks electrical equipment for inspection stickers/expiration date.
4. Reports supply/equipment problems to supervisor.
5. Assures that Joint Commission Environment of Care standards are maintained in clinic.
6. Follows safety and emergency policies/procedures, OSHA standards/universal precautions.
1. Acts as a preceptor for orientation and training of new staff, float staff and students as directed.
2. Provides peer input for performance appraisals when appropriate.
3. Obtains Certification or Registration through one of the two below agencies within one (1) year of hire and maintains a current certification/registration thereafter:
a. CMA (Certified Medical Assistant) through American Association of Medical Assistants
b. RMA (Registered Medical Assistant) through American Medical Technologists.
4. Identifies own learning needs, seeks assistance and attends educational programs as needed.
5. Attends or completes annual and mandatory in-services and training within designated time frames.
6. Participates in educational activities offered by the unit/area/division.
7. Participates in unit/program/area quality improvement activities.
8. Maintains, assembles and distributes patient/family education materials as directed by Nurse/APN/Physician.
1. Participates as a member of the patient care team by assisting others and participating in unit councils and staff meetings.
2. Performs job within the framework of the policies and procedures set forth by Children’s Community Practices Demonstrates awareness of and support for the principle of Family Centered Care.
3. Demonstrates promptness and consistency in meeting scheduled work commitments.
4. Provides age-appropriate care (based on growth and development principles) to patients and families.
5. Practices respectful interpersonal interaction with patients/families and other members of the patient care team.
6. Communication and interaction in the presence of patients and staff is professional and follows HIPAA guidelines.
7. Maintains confidentiality and sensitivity to the special needs of patients and families.
8. Performs other duties as assigned, within scope and standards set by Nationwide Children's Hospital and with appropriate training and competency verification as needed.
KNOWLEDGE , SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
a. High School diploma or equivalent required.
b. Associates degree desirable.
c. Successful completion of a Medical Assisting training program
a. Certification or registration required through one of the two below agencies within one (1) year of hire:
• CMA (Certified Medical Assistant) through American Association of Medical Assistants
• RMA (Registered as a Medical Assistant) through American Medical Technologists.
• If not CMA or RMA at point of hire, one (1) year of previous Medical Assisting experience required and eligible to sit for the CMA/RMA within one (1) year of hire.
• Maintaining a current certification with CMA or RMA.
3. Successful passage of an NCH administered math test required prior to hire.
4. Previous Medical Assistant experience, in the pediatric setting highly desirable.
5. Strong written and verbal communications, interpersonal and problem-solving skills and professional behavior in the presence of patients and staff.
6. Successful completion of Unlicensed Assistive Personnel orientation, and skills verification as provided by Children’s Community Practices and on site training.
7. Must demonstrate competence as defined in the Medical Assistant responsibilities/skills checklist in providing age appropriate care and services to pediatric patients of all ages and select adult populations.
8. CPR trained (American Heart Association Heart saver with pediatric content) course, or Health Care Provider course or Red Cross equivalent.
9. Ability to maintain confidentiality of information and follow HIPAA requirements.
10. Valid Ohio driver’s license and transportation required to travel to off-site facilities.
11. Computer familiarity and literacy with general data entry. Ability to learn and be proficient with specific computer programs, systems and Electronic Medical Record documentation.
MINIMUM PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Must be able to see, hear, stand, walk, speak, read and perform manual tasks with or without accommodations, and care for oneself with little or no difficulty.
Must be able to independently lift up to 25 lbs.
The above list of duties is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this classification. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties performed by the individual so classified, nor is it intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her supervision.
Farm Hand / Stable Hand / Ranch Hand
Looking for reliable / stable individuals for assisting on a horse farm. Individual will work on farm and in the stables looking after horses, keeping them clean, comfortable, fed, exercised and groomed. There are no set entry requirements, but experience of working with horses will be valuable.
Your day-to-day duties might include:
- giving horses food and water
- replacing bedding
- mucking out stables
- monitoring the condition of horses and reporting problems
- treating minor wounds, changing dressings and giving some medications
- following instructions from vets when treatment is needed
- grounds work
- operating equipment
You may also be responsible for exercising the horses each day.
Reliable transportation and valid drivers license necessary.
Compensation based on individual experience and skill level.
Review job orders to determine quantities to be printed, paper specifications, colors, and special printing instructions
Arrange pages so that materials can be printed
Feed Paper through press cylinders and adjust equipment controls
Collect and inspect random samples during print runs to identify any needed adjustments
Bind new books, using hand tools such as bone folders, knives, hammers, or brass binding tools
About AtterroEQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERClick Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment.
Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes.
Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Software Engineer Intern, Hand And Face Tracking (Phd University Student)
Summary: Great virtual reality technology depends on advances in computer vision and machine learning. As an intern at Oculus, you will get an opportunity to make an impact on one of our most exciting and challenging efforts aimed at providing immersive human presence and interaction.
You will apply advanced computer vision and machine learning techniques to solve problems at the forefront of virtual reality. The ideal candidate is pursuing a PhD in computer vision, machine learning, or graphics and is passionate about enhancing the user experience in virtual reality.
1. Research, develop, and implement a certain concept/module/capability related to providing human presence and interaction 2.
Collaboration with and support of other engineers across various disciplines 3. Communication of research project agenda, projects and results
4. Pursuing a PhD in the field of computer vision, machine learning, computer graphics, or robotics 5.
Must be currently enrolled in a full time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship 6. Must be available for 12 week internship between January 1st, 2018 and December 31st, 2018. 7. 2+ years experience with systems building in C++ 8. Excellent interpersonal skills, cross-group and cross-culture collaboration 9.
High levels of creativity and quick problem solving capabilities 10. Proven track record of achieving significant results 11. Ability to obtain work authorization in the United States for a 12 week internship between January 1st, 2018 and December 31st, 2018.
12. Demonstrated software engineer experience via an internship, work experience, coding competitions, or widely used contributions in open source repositories (e.g.
Github) 13. Experience with articulated object modeling and tracking (e.g. hands, body), pose understanding, 3D reconstruction, face tracking, or numerical optimization
Equal Opportunity: Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1 650-308-7837.
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S. , was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information. D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for aRanch Handfor their Ranch Department. The right candidate willattendto livestock such as cattle, sheep, swine, and goats on farm. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Mixes feed and additives, fills feed troughs with feed, and waters livestock
Herds livestock to pasture for grazing
Examines animals to detect diseases and injuries
Vaccinates animals by placing vaccine in drinking water or feed or using syringes and hypodermic needles
Applies medications to cuts and bruises, sprays livestock with insecticide, and herds them into insecticide bath
Confines livestock in stalls, washes and clips them to prepare them for calving, and assists Veterinarian in delivery of offspring
Binds or clamps testes or surgically removes testes to castrate livestock
Clips identifying notches or symbols on animal or brands animal with branding iron to indicate ownership
Clamps metal rings into nostrils of livestock to permit easier handling and prevent rooting
Grooms, clips, and trims animals for exhibition
Cleans livestock stalls and sheds
Maintains ranch buildings and equipment
Plants, cultivates, and harvests feed grain for stock
Maintains breeding, feeding, and cost records Education and/or Experience One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental./Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton,America's Builder./
PERFORMS SUCH TYPICAL DISTINGUISHING DUTIES AS: Perform various shop tasks in the support of both the manufacturing of machined parts and sheetmetal fabrication; accomplishes the final finishing, fitting and assembling of machined parts, where it is required to exercise a knowledge of applicable machine shop practices and procedure; sets up completely and operates equipment in the fabrication of sheet, formed and extruded parts.
Performs such finishing operations as descaling, deburring, buffing, polishing, texturing material and parts to specified finishes, and checks parts for conformance to specifications. Performs rework to the level of difficulty of the operations described above. May require certifications.
Utilizes Blueprint Reading I and shop math or equivalent. PERFORMS SUCH RELATED DUTIES AS: Assisting operators, machinists or others in making and breaking down setups.
Under close observation and proximity of more experienced personnel such as machinist or senior operator, operates machine tools after setups are made to perform simple operations for the purpose of learning said operations, or to relieve the operator.Cleans, dries, identifies and protects parts as required. Improvises shop aids to facilitate work assignments. Operates overhead cranes and hoists in support of duties described herein.
Hand forms finished parts as required; records for future reference roll settings and sequences used in obtaining desired contours. Presses in bushings and pins and may hone as required. Operates hand fork lift and power equipment to load and unload machines.
Standing: Requires full time standing with limited resting periods and to walk distances. Sit for extended periods if required. Heights: Able to work at heights.
Able to work off of step stools, lift platforms. Overhead work: Able to work overhead as required.
Weight restriction: Able to Lift/push/pull/carry a minimum of 30 lbs Body positioning: Able to twist/bend (neck or waist) and stoop.
Able to work in awkward positions as required.
Able to squat/kneel/crawl/reach as required. Safety Shoes required.
Work content: Able to use/hold/manipulate small tools and parts with hands. Simple grasping, power grasping and fine manipulation is required.
Able to use vibrating tools and perform torqueing operations. Able to use power equipment. Repetitive tasks will be performed.
Able to use computer keyboard, mouse and monitor for extended periods of time. Vision/Hearing: High level Hand/Eye coordination required.
Corrective lenses may be used. Eye protection required in many instances. Color differentiation may be required.
Must be able to hear at level required for positions. Environmental: Able to work around noise, chemicals, fumes and dust. Capable of using respirators and other personal protective equipment including hearing protection if required.
Able to work outside if needed. Attendance: Regular attendance required based on set work schedule. Able to work any shift.
Vehicles/Power moving equipment: Able to operate as required.
Able to work around heavy equipment or machinery.
The physical demands described above do not contain a comprehensive listing of all physical requirements for all positions. The physical demands of each position will vary based on business needs so the physical demands described above are subject to change and employees therefore will also be expected to perform all physical requirements necessary for their positions. This job description may be changed to include new or different physical demands or change existing ones as management deems necessary.” Basic Qualifications Must possess a minimum of one year of experience in a machine/sheet metal shop environment.
One year of experience in the operation of various types of fabrication equipment. Desired skills As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
*Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Job Location(s): Palmdale California
Certified Hand Therapist (Cht)
Fayetteville Orthopaedics Sports Medicine is looking for an Occupational therapist / Hand Therapist for our outpatient clinic in Fayetteville NC. Certified Hand Therapist preferred but not required.
Hand Therapist on a CHT career track are encouraged to apply. Join a rehab company and clinical team whose focus is on educating patients and promoting wellness! Summary We are searching for a Hand Therapist that can develop and administer treatment programs in accordance with the physician’s orders and with goals defined by the patient’s capacity and tolerance.
Job Duties and Qualifications Certified Hand Therapist preferred but not required. Occupational Therapist / Hand Therapist on a CHT career track are welcome to apply. Hand therapist must have three (3) years extensive knowledge and experience with splinting Must be able to communicate with physician.
Therapist will educate patient, document and record the patient’s condition and provide continuing updates on patient condition and makes referrals to other treatment teams if appropriate. Graduate from an accredited program. Current license in the state of practice as required or in the application process.
Current CPR certification. We offer a premium salary enhanced by a performance based bonus program, medical and dental package, short and long term disability, 401K, PTO, continued education and more. Please do not contact the facility direct. H1B sponsorship is not available for this position.
Occupational Therapist - Hand Therapist
Work Unit Description
, Hours, FTE, Salary Range * FTE: 0.75, Part Time
Schedule: Variable, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Salary Range: $33.90 - $46.54 per hour
Location: Portland, OR, (South Waterfront) * Job Type: Union Represented (AFSCME) ## Functions/Duties of Position The purpose of this job/position is to function as a member of the patient care team by hand therapy services. We are searching for a Hand Therapist with a passion for improving quality of life for our patients and promoting overall wellness. In addition to hand therapy services, this person will be a member of the Rehabilitation Services patient care team by providing occupational therapy services such as ADL training, energy conservation, splint fabrication, exercise, sensory integrations and perceptual/cognitive training to assist patients in improving their function in work, leisure and self-care. Therapists evaluate each patient referred, establish treatment goals and objectives, develop and implement the treatment plan, and assist in the process of obtaining DME, assistive devices and post-therapy follow-up. Therapists are expected to supervise therapy interns and to assist with other educational and research activities conducted by the department or the hospital.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: * BS, BA, MS or OTD in Occupational Therapy
Limited Permit or State of Oregon Occupational Therapy License
Current American Heart BLS certification
Competency and experience with assessment and intervention activities for special populations for example patients with neurologic conditions (for example stroke, brain injury, chronic neuromuscular disease) * Ability to lift 40 lbs., to repeatedly carry equipment weighing more than 5 lbs. and to walk extensively on hard and soft surfaces
Frequent bending and reaching to navigate medical equipment or perform treatment is required
Requires ability to respond quickly and appropriately to urgent medical situations that may arise with high risk or unusual patient populations
Able to use keyboard and mouse frequently for documentation and communications
Able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without accommodation
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: * OTD in Occupational Therapy
Outpatient Hand Therapy Experience
Recent experience in an Ambulatory Care setting or intensive clinical affiliation
- LI-DM2 Oregon Health & Science University values a diverse and culturally competent workforce. We are proud of our commitment to being an equal opportunity, affirmative action organization that does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of any protected class status, including disability status and protected veteran status. Individuals with diverse backgrounds and those who promote diversity and a culture of inclusion are encouraged to apply. To request reasonable accommodation contact the Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Department at 503-494-5148 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Title: Occupational Therapist
- Hand Therapist
- Department:* OP Pt/Ot
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
Location:* CHH 1010A
Drug Testable:* Yes
Certified Hand Therapist
Job Description Inova provides comprehensive physical therapy services at a wide range of locations, including eleven outpatient centers located throughout Northern Virginia. We offer convenience and accessibility for continued healing during every phase of patient recovery. We are seeking a full-time experienced Certified Hand Therapist with advanced clinical expertise in patient evaluation, treatment and documentation of hand therapy services as well as the upper quarter rehabilitation hand and/or upper quarter rehabilitation needs. Demonstrates knowledge and skill of an advanced clinician to be sought out by others for advice and guidance. Demonstrates essential skill competencies in the use of treatment modalities, equipment and protocols. Adheres to department policy regarding timeframe, form and content of written evaluations, progress notes and discharge summaries. Communicates effectively with patients, family, medical staff, care team members, students, supervisors and outside contacts. Completes all administrative tasks and other responsibilities in support of the operating unit. Evaluation and treatment of patients with upper extremity dysfunctions, post surgical cases, and hand patients etc. Primary focus will be on the development of Hand Therapy Program for IPTC EEO: M/F/Vets/Disabled
Experience: 5 years' experience as an Occupational or Physical Therapist. Experience to include minimum of 2 years in application of custom splinting pre and post op orthopedic and two years in adult rehabilitation (hand and splinting only). Education:B.S. in Occupational or Physical Therapy Certifications:
Certified by the Hand Therapy Certification Commission (HTCC), that include 4,000 hours of hand therapy practice and PASSED EXAM, BLS through and American Heart Association License: Eligible for Virginia Licensure Special
Basic computer knowledge, proficient in English verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with physicians.
Work Site Address: 1005 N GLEBE RD
Work Site City/State:* ARLINGTON, VA
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!