Painter Panel Edge Job Description Sample
Edge Light Panel Operator
Will perform basic assembly practices, etching, surface preparation, paint mixing, paint application and curing, facial balancing, and application of heatsinks, adhesives, and coatings.- This position involves the set-up and operation of spray painting equipment, expose machines, photometers, power supplies, digital volt meters, programmable calculators and spot meters in the production of edge lighted panels.- Works from computer generated pictures, wiring diagrams, blueprints, sketches, engineering drawings, specifications and other written or verbal instructions.- May be required to perform administrative, maintenance, or stock duties.- May be required to perform additional duties as directed. REQUIREMENTS:- All operators must receive blueprint training and be able to accurately read blueprints within the first 3 months.- Basic math skills required to interpret drawing specifications and SPC as required.- Must be able to solder sufficiently to meet quality requirements.- Must understand chromaticity chart.- Must be able to work a photometer.- Needs to understand basic definition of lighting standards.- Knowledge and capability to use department appropriate inspection tools.- Must receive training identified in FRCQP-1800 as applicable.- Must perform job duties in compliance with FRC's quality system.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
Edge Bander/Cnc Operator
Contempo Cabinet & Mill is seeking a detail oriented, and hardworking team player to operate our CNC & Mill equipment. Will be working as part of a team in our Mill Department.
Operate CNC Router, Panel Saws, Table Saws, Edge Bander, etc. Receive sheet goods & lumber.
Must be at least 18 years of age. Must be able bodied and hardworking. Willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done. Normal hours are Monday to Thursday 7:00AM to 5:30PM. Overtime as needed will be required. Experience with Holz-her Edge Banders, and CNC Routers is a huge advantage!
Please Apply In Person: Monday – Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM 2990 W. Directors Row (1100 South) Salt Lake City, UT 84104
Join The State's Top-Rated Surgery Group And Work At The Cutting Edge
Join the number one ranked team in the state. A Vascular Surgeon is need to complement this group who seeks excellence in the surgical treatment of abdominal aneurysms, carotid artery disease and peripheral vascular disease.
You'll have the opportunity to perform advanced Vascular Surgery cases supported by a team of experienced professionals. Great metro location.
Hospital Employee, Traditional. Annual Salary.
WRVU and Quality Bonus production incentives. Loan Forgiveness available. Signing Bonus available, contact us for details. Relocation Bonus available.
Full Time Sales Assistant With Competitive Edge
Full-Time Sales Assistant
We’re looking for ambitious Sales Assistants with a Competitive, Active Edge that are excited about learning, growing and advancing. If you enjoy working with customers and want to be in control of your future, we’d like to meet you!
Loop is in search of top talent as we continue to diversify our client portfolio and branch out into new markets. We have a success rate unparalleled in the industry when it comes to developing our people from entry-level sales through team leadership and into management.
Our Sales Openings:
Our primary focus in New York is on Sales Campaigns and Promotional activities. As a Sales Assistant, you’ll be the face of our client as you attract the attention of the public and explain our client’s products and services in a friendly and enthusiastic manner. People with an outgoing personality and sense of humor often enjoy this part of the role, and the more customers you attract, the more sales you make!
- Represent our clients to the public with honesty and enthusiasm
- Attract the attention of the potential customers
- Receive product training plus on-going guidance and support
- Have the opportunity to determine your own earnings
- Have the opportunity to learn and grow at their own pace
- May have the opportunity to travel throughout the USA
Some of the people that begin working with us this quarter are going to have the opportunity to oversee major projects, new campaigns and new markets in a short amount of time. We intend to open offices in every major city in the USA, and then begin expanding into other parts of North America to better serve our national & international clients. If you’re interested in Team Leadership, Campaign Management or Business Management, this might be the opportunity that’s right for you!
- You’ll need to be over 18 years of age and already eligible to work in the USA
- You’ll need to have a reliable work history since our clients are expecting people that are responsible and punctual
- You’ll be representing well-known brands, need a professional attitude and professional communication skills
- You’ll need to be able to commute to Manhattan
We have limited spots available and are looking to begin product-training workshops as soon as possible, so if this opportunity sounds like the right fit for you, send your resume to our HR team today! (Please use the online application process to send your resume Unfortunately we will not be able to follow up on your application if a USA phone number is not provided.)
Please note we provide base pay and attractive bonus for this opening.
We found that brands wanted to meet their customers not just get star feedback after an app interaction. We wanted to create something that was the solution, the bridge between technology and a family, or technology and a student or technology and Mrs Maple next door. We feel we have achieved that with Loop and now will weave that value into each new step we take.
Entry Level Management Trainee With Competitive Edge
Entry Level Management Trainee
SoCal Premier Marketing is a firm that specializes in marketing and sales for some of the most exciting and well-known companies in the nation (Many of them fortune 100 companies). Creating personal relationships is the foundation of our firm. We uphold long-standing relations with our clientele not because we are the biggest, but because we strive to be the best. Plain and simple - Using our direct marketing methods, we have continuously achieved dramatic results for clients both large and small from many different industries.
All openings are full time - however we do have part time roles throughout the year so ask our HR team about those if you are looking for part time. The ideal candidates will possess a "second-to-none" work ethic and have an unbelievably positive business attitude. We've created a working atmosphere that has not only proven effective, but energetic and fun, so YOU must be too! A big part of SoCal Premier Marketing's success is based on a foundation of every day being different while having unlimited opportunities - every team member contributes to the expansion of the company.
Entry Level Management Trainee's will focus in the following areas:
Promotional Sales and Marketing
Candidates must represent the following:
Excellent communication skills
Ability to work in a high energy environment
Ambition, strong work ethic, and open to new ideas
Be a self-starter with problem solving skills
Be a career oriented individual searching unlimited opportunities
Please send us your resume by clicking on the 'Apply' button.
Solid Works/Solid Edge Programmer
We are seeking a Solid Works/Solid Edge Programmer to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for creating and modifying drawings using solid works/solid edge software or specialized software.
- Analyze Customer needs and develop drawings
- Work with project manager or Customer to meet specification needs
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize efficiency
- Collaborate with other programmers
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Previous experience in solid works, auto cad
- Knowledge of solid works/solid edge, auto cad
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
Previously known as Wooten Metal, Inc.
256 Regal Row Dallas, TX 75247
Electrical Panel Builder/ Panel Wire
A reputable Tier 1 Controls Integrator in the Shelby Township, MI area currently has full-time, position available for Electrical Panel Builders. Previous experience a must. Candidates will be screened prior to starting work, and must pass simple panel build test.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Ability to recognize and understand electrical symbols
- Some previous experience with electrical wiring, preferably in a panel shop required
- Wireman must have the ability to use hand tools, power tools and other related electrical equipment
- Ability to work quickly, while always utilizing safe work practices
- Ability to stand, stoop and/or kneel for extended periods of time
- Assemble / install industrial motor control panels using hand tools and power tools.
- Read and interpret blueprints and schematics and recognize components
- Assemble electro-mechanical components with interconnect wiring
- Cut, strip, bend and mount wires to connect electrical units within the panel box
- Identify and correct malfunctioning installation and/or components using test equipment and hand tools
- Ensure continuity of circuits in electrical wiring to ensure safety of system
- Control Panel builders work with high and low voltage electricity and electrical wiring components
- Will train people with mechanical aptitude and some electrical knowledge
Local & travel opportunities are available within our organization
Electrical Panel Assembly - Panel Builder
Assemble custom electrical control panels in an efficient manner consistent with the standards of Bevco Engineering Co. Inc. Assemblers must have the ability to follow and understand assembly instruction, including drawings, prints, and electrical schematics. Must be able to layout and mount components. Must be able to wire assembled components from simple schematics and/or wire lists. This position will occasionally be asked to assist in employee development and continuous improvement which includes training of other electrical assemblers.
Maintain working knowledge of applicable electrical standards such as NEMA, NEC, UL, IEC.
Must have ability to work efficiently without direct supervision.
Wire panel devices according to provided electrical schematics
Communicate on an equal level with electrical designers
Route and bundle wires and cables neatly and according to established electrical standards
Check work to ensure error-free products
Keep red-lines of any changes required during manufacturing and turn in to supervisor on completion of the project
Maintain a neat, efficient and safe workplace
Provide all tools necessary to perform the job function
Wear proper PPE as required at all times
Occasional travel to job sites as required to install panels, provide warranty support or generally assist in any onsite duties as required
Other duties as assigned
We are a very employee focused company with quarterly raffles for prizes, employee of the month perks, monthly company provided lunches, and other perks.
We are ISO 9001:2008 compliant and UL listed in our control panel fabrication processes.
Control Panel Builder / Master Electrician
Powersonic is a fast growing contract manufacturer of wire harness, cable assemblies, and control panels. Take the opportunity to join a new team working with cutting edge panel building technologies.
Hiring experienced UL508 industrial control panel builder/master electrician, minimum 5 years experience.
Check us out at
Leasing Consultant - Enclave At Water's Edge (Austin, TX)
Who are we looking for? YOU!
Where is the job? Enclave at Water's Edge (Austin, TX)
What do we need you to do? Lease Apartments
Why should I work for Mission Rock? Mission Rock Residential (MRR) is an amazing property management company founded on integrity, honesty, and transparency from all team members. We are privileged to provide our residents service and comfort for their only real sanctuary, their home. If you are looking to be part of a fantastic, customer service driven team, this is the place for you!
Are there perks?Yes! This position is eligible for the bonus program AND is eligible to live on property at a discounted rate! MRR offers excellent medical/dental/vision insurance, FSA, HSA, Company paid life insurance along with paid short- and long-term disability insurance, 11 paid holidays including a floating holiday, vacation and sick time, and offers a 401k with match. Working with us gets you a discount on Verizon phone service and accessories (even if you are already on a Verizon plan).
The Job:Our Leasing Consultants tour the community with prospective residents and support the overall property operations. Specific responsibilities include:
- Lease and pre-lease units
- Assist current residents
- Ensure model apartments are ready for show
- Help maintain a neat and tidy office/clubhouse
The Details:Our Leasing Consultants should have:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous sales and customer service experience
- A positive attitude
- Basic computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Suite
- Previous leasing experience (experience with community software programs a plus!)
- Ability and desire to work weekends!
- Minimum of 1 year of industry experience
- The work schedule is Monday - Saturday
Employment with Mission Rock is contingent upon the successful completion of a drug test and background checkSee job description
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!