Painter Stage Settings Job Description Sample
Speech Language Pathologist - Medical And Pediatric Settings
Physician - Internal Medicine - Multiple Practice Settings
Physician - Internal Medicine
- Monday through Friday
- Typical Business Hours
- Flexible Schedule
- $200,000 to $220,000 Annual Compensation, dependent upon experience
- Regular Bonuses
- Malpractice w/ Tail Coverage
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- LTD/STD/Life Insurance
- License/DEA Fees
- CME Allowance
- PTO Package
- Benefits Negotiable
- Phoenix, Arizona
- East Valley Communities
This practice sees patients in multiple settings, including ALFs and ILFs in the East Valley. During the interview process, the hiring managers will discuss available practice locations to ensure geography is acceptable.
This is a multi-faceted organization that has been operating in the Phoenix area for more than 20 years. They are currently hiring within their internal medicine practice, which sees patients in a clinic, a behavioral health hospital (medical services only), and in facilities/group homes. They boast a staff of 14 physicians, PAs, and NPs, who are supported by clinical assistants, administrative personnel, and management. The organization also provides hospice services, in which their Medical Directors and Associate Medical Directors conduct rounding in skilled nursing facilities.
This is a multi-faceted position in which the new physician will function as both a clinical provider with a dedicated patient base, and as an Associate Medical Director with monthly rounding responsibilities.
The primary responsibility of this role is facility-based care, seeing patients in ALFs, ILFs, and other group settings in the East Valley. This is a primary care position with a dedicated patient base:
- visit 1 or 2 facilities per day
- see 8 to 13 patients per day
- MAs available to assist, if needed
- physicians set own hours
The new physician will also round weekly on patients at a behavioral health hospital in downtown Phoenix. The practice provides only medical services at the hospital:
- round on 15 to 20 patients per day
- RNs available to assist, if needed
- 1 day per week, 8am to 5pm
Lastly, as an Associate Medical Director for hospice care, the new physician will conduct monthly rounds at a local skilled nursing facility. This work is flexibility scheduled and minimal.
The practice uses the PracticeFusion EHR.
- Arizona medical license
- relevant experience preferred, not required
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Jennifer Kunkel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (773) 998-1272.
Please visit www.chsrecruiting.com/job-board for a full listing of available positions at Creative Healthcare Solutions.
SLP Need In North Dakota For Combination Of Settings Cph# Job-
- January start
- 40 hrs/wk
- 13 weeks
- First day comprehensive medical insurance, domestic partner benefit and 401(K)
- Full service licensing department covers all fees and document processing
- Furnished housing and travel arrangements
- 24/7 access to customer service and support team
- Unlimited continuing education benefits
Engineer Iii- Protection & Control Relay Settings
More than a career - a chance to make a difference in people's lives. Build an exciting, rewarding career with us – help us make a difference for millions of people every day. Consider joining the Duke Energy team, where you'll find a friendly work environment, opportunities for growth and development, recognition for your work, and competitive pay and benefits.
Build an exciting, rewarding career with us – help us make a difference for millions of people every day. Consider joining the Duke Energy team, where you'll find a friendly work environment, opportunities for growth and development, recognition for your work, and competitive pay and benefits. This position provides technical direction in determining the feasibility, cost, and design of major capital and maintenance projects. The individual is expected to work collaboratively with the appropriate groups/individuals across the enterprise to develop and implement technical solutions that support the objectives of the Transmission Department. The position will often be called upon to support field relay technicians in troubleshooting emergent issues and should be able to respond calmly and professionally in high stress situations. Applications will include voltages from 13kV to 500kV and will include all manner of protection and control schemes. The position will be involved with engineering designs and relay settings calculations. Responsibilities for Relay Settings Engineer:
Perform relay settings calculations for protective relays from Protection & Control designs
Interpret and develop relay logic used with microprocessor based relays
Interact with project design team to provide input during scope development and design process
Interpretation of relay documents and Protection & Control design drawings
Provide construction coordination and support with field personnel including Risk Management
Incorporation of new relays in the application of protective schemes
Interpretation and compliance with all applicable NERC and FRCC regulations
Development and maintenance of relay settings guidelines and procedures
Analysis and reporting of fault analysis and relay actions
Support Engineering team to accomplish unit goals and objectives
Occasionally support department in emergency restoration efforts as needed
Expected to be capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting expected deadlines Working Conditions
Corporate office or plant environment Basic/Required Qualifications
Graduation from a four-year college or university with a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering from an ABET accredited program. A Master's Degree in Engineering will be considered in lieu of the B.S. Engineering Degree
- Minimum of four (4) years of engineering experience required
Demonstrated advancing application of engineering theories and principles
Passing grade on the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam
Increasingly proficient in practices of researching engineering and design issues, evaluating alternatives, preparing and presenting recommendations
Skilled in the principles of project management
Experience in the electric utility industry
Experience in the production and development of protective relay settings in the transmission, distribution and generation electric utility systems
Experience with power system modeling and relay coordination studies using Aspen One-Liner software
Ability to deal with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds
Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills Travel Requirements 5-15% Relocation Assistance Provided (as applicable)No Represented/Union PositionNo Visa Sponsored PositionNo Posting Expiration Date Thursday, March 1, 2018 All job postings expire at 12:01 AM on the posting expiration date. Please note that in order to be considered for this position, you must possess all of the basic/required qualifications. We are one of the largest electric power holding companies in the United States, supplying and delivering electricity to approximately 7.4 million U.S. customers. We have approximately 52,700 megawatts of electric generating capacity in the Carolinas, the Midwest and Florida – and natural gas distribution services serving more than 1.5 million customers in Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee and the Carolinas. Our commercial and international businesses own and operate diverse power generation assets in North America and Latin America, including a portfolio of renewable energy assets. Regardless of your skill set or specific interest, we're looking for the best and brightest talent in the industry. Our people make us great - and we're always looking for more. Find your career path today at Duke Energy, where it's more than a career - it's a chance to make a difference in people's lives. Duke Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with the laws set forth in the Department of Labor EEO Poster and Supplement.
Stage Manager I
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That's because we're always finding new ways to interact with fans - however and wherever they connect with sports. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
Primary responsibility is to be the eyes and ears for the director in the studio and on remotes, relaying specific direction to talent and technical crew. Ensures that the sets are in place and working, that the equipment works and that there are people to run it.
- Oversees an assigned studio; ensures that the assigned Director has all materials and equipment needed to direct each assigned show; ensures that sets are in place and working; ensures that needed production positions are staffed and that approved schedules are met
- Participates in pre-production activities such as cuing pre-tape segments or installing a camera cards
- Coordinates with and ensures the availability of assigned talent / guests / commentators
- Assists the assigned Director with studio floor management activities; controls the live or live-to-tape aspects of assigned productions
- Identifies and reports problems with sets or production staff members to the appropriate organization unit; follows-up to ensure the resolution of identified studio operations problems
- Operates under close and frequent supervision within the context of precisely defined directing standard operating procedures Conducts routine assignments with little anticipation of outcomes or problems
- Work is checked regularly for accuracy and completeness
- Ensures compliance of assigned tasks with established Studio Operations standards operating procedures
- May make minor adjustments to sets and equipment
- Minimum of 1 year
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree
Laborer - Stage Rigging -, NV
We’re a global company of thinkers, designers, and doers. Freeman partners with our clients to build a connection with their customers by creating brand experiences that are seamless, innovative, and immersive. From strategy, creative, and digital to logistics and event technology, our teams place the client at the center, helping them connect to people in meaningful and personal ways. What makes us unique is our collaborative culture, intuitive knowledge, global perspective, and personalized approach developed from our 90-year legacy as an industry leader. Freeman connects people to a universe of opportunities that create a spark, build understanding, and inspire action.
Stage Rigging, Inc. is seeking an enthusiastic, eager, alert, motivated Laborer to fill an opening in our warehouse. This individual should possess a strong work ethic and be a punctual employee. Other responsibilities will include:
Cleans or repairs merchandise
Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code
Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to production workers or assembly line
Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department
Marks materials with identifying information
Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed
Compiles worksheets or tickets from customer specifications
Must be able to use small hand tools
Must be able understand and use basic math skills - adding subtracting, multiplying, and dividing
Must be able to understand and utilize proper and safe operating procedures
Must have the ability to lift and move up to 60 pounds
Must have a valid CA Class C license with the ability to drive for the company.
- High School Diploma or GED
Freeman is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status or any other protected status. Freeman will consider, for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Employment Opportunity Poster (English) at * (Español) at
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act at
The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act at
- Pay Transparency Policy at
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Freeman, please e-mail .
7829 Data Stage Developer
client is not willing to sponsor the visas currently.
Data Stage Developer
NOTE:- Client is not willing to sponsor any visa.
Sr.ETL Developer/Architect (Data Stage)- Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions using IBM Infosphere Data Stage ETL tool suite. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using IBM Infosphere Information Server (IIS) products like Data Stage, Quality Stage..on a Linux Grid environment. Experience in developing Parallel Extender (PX) jobs is mandatory and exposure to IBM Data Stage 9.x or above versions are a plus. Strong SQL skills, analytical skills and good understanding of datawarehousing framework is required. Experience in handling several integration patterns (mainframe EBCDIC files, XML files, flat files, Database ) is required. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Typically requires at a minimum of 7-10 years of experience • CTE – Common table expression
Research Scientist Analytical R&D (Early Stage Small Molecules)
- Global CDMO/ API Manufacturer
- Method Development/ Validation Lead
- High Point, NC
A global CDMO specializing in early stage API manufacturing is seeking analytical R&D scientists to lead method development/ validation at their brand new site in High Point, NC. The incumbent will be responsible for developing synthetic schemes & developing protocols in a timely manner. This role will report to the Director of Analytical Science while working closely with them to build-out the team & product line. This role offers huge growth potential given how progressive & new this site poses for the company overall.
- Extensive experience leading method development/ validation/ qualification/ transfer
- Subject matter expert in small molecule & early stage API discovery
- Hands-on experience with analytical instrumentation (LC, MS, GC, etc.) & wet-chemical methods
- Experience with project management, structural elucidation & unknown identification
- Minimum of 7-10 years working in GMP conditions
- PhD or MS in Chemistry with min. 7-10 years of relevant industry experience
As of today EPM Scientific has consultants based all over the world, from our own fully licensed and compliant offices in New York, Boston, San Francisco, Chicago, Dallas, London, Zurich, Singapore, and Hong Kong, and unlike many other companies, we have grown organically.
IBM Data Stage Analyst
Datrose is actively seeking an experienced IBM Data Stage Analyst for an aggressive role in Woodlawn, MD . This is an excellent Temp to Perm opportunity for the right individual.
If interested in exploring this great opportunity, please apply directly at www.datrose.com/careers.
- U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.
- Bachelor's degree and 8 years relevant experience or equivalent
- 3 years of experience with InfoSphere DataStage versions 9.1 or higher with overall DW Architecture and Best practices.
- 5 years of experience in working with Data warehousing mainly with writing Source to target mappings (STMs), creating ETL maps, PL/SQL to load Target Dimension and Fact tables,
- Job scheduling, troubleshooting performance issues for large implementations.
- Professional IBM certification in DataStage desirable
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented IBM DataStage Specialist to join our team in Woodlawn, MD to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
In this role you will support our customer by providing
- Technical, managerial, and administrative direction for problem definition,
- Analysis, requirements development,
- And implementation for complex to extremely complex systems in the subject matter area,
- Make recommendations and advise on organization-wide system improvements,
- Information systems architecture
- Communications protocols
- Risk management/electronic analysis
- Software; lifecycle management
- Software development methodologies
- Data science and modeling and simulation.
Datrose is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Full Time Physical Therapist/Pt Needed For A Mix Of Settings
Full time Physical Therapist needed in Peoria,AZ. This is a mix of home health and skilled nursing within a highly rated retirement community.
Why should I use CMSS as my placement representative?
CMSS is a 24/7 independent recruiting/placement company focusing on Allied Healthcare Professionals. CMSS will keep your job hunt confidential, introduce you to all the jobs available in your desired location and setting, negotiate the best salary and benefits and get you answers and feedback ASAP from very busy clients/employers.
We are your buffer and a facilitator. Let us work for you. Thank you!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!