Palm Beach Job Description Sample
Speech Language Pathologist - Part Time
- Must hold a current state SLP Certified
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school
- Must have at least 1 year of experience
MTX Therapy Services is here to give you “options”. If your need is a direct hire, we are here to represent your interest and needs to prospective employers, we do all the legwork for you. If you need a break and need to get away temporarily, try a travel position for 13 weeks. We assist you along the way to make this as stress free as possible for you.
For more details about the benefits of working with MTX on your next career move call MTX today at 800-918-7700, visit our website www.mtxgroup.com or click here to email your resume!
Senior Staff Accountant
We are looking for a Senior Staff Accountant to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our company.
- Prepare accounting records, and financial reports
- Reconciliations of Balance sheet accounts
- Hands on accounting including AP & AR
- Variance analysis
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- Previous experience in accounting or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
HotelPlanner.com is the leading provider of online services in the global group hotel marketplace. Listed among the top 50 travel sites in the world and ranked number one in group travel, HotelPlanner.com is on track to produce nearly 1 million group leads this year, and is providing group hotel booking services to over 3,000 groups per day. The company’s robust technology and automated rate checkers provide customers with the guaranteed lowest available rates from a network of more than 100,000 quality hotel partners worldwide, making it easier and faster to book hotels for any corporate and leisure event. With its new eRFP group booking system, “Book-in-Block” and licensing technologies, HotelPlanner.com continues to advance the group booking process online for direct clients, market leading affiliates and hotel partners worldwide.
The company owns and operates Meetings.com, a premier site that provides information, planning and booking services for meetings and hotel stays for corporations, associations and business-to-business enterprises. By combining advanced technology with a highly experienced staff of professional meeting planners and travel specialists, Meetings.com quickly finds clients the perfect space at the best price for meetings large and small.
Customers can visit HotelPlanner.com online at http://www.hotelplanner.com, or on its mobile app, which provides users with the lowest, real-time hotel rates and availability, detailed hotel information and an easy booking tool right from the palm of their hand. They can also follow HotelPlanner.com on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and its Everything’s Better Together blog.
Founded in 2002 by CEO Tim Hentschel and CIO John Prince, the company provides 24/7 customer service and has offices in London, England (European Headquarters), Hong Kong (Asian Headquarters), West Palm Beach, FL (USA Headquarters), and Las Vegas, Nevada.
RN - Registered Nurse In Palm Beach Gardens - West Palm Beach-Boca Raton-Boynton Beach, FL
Ardor Health is currently looking for an: RN - Registered Nurse for a Hospital, near Palm Beach Gardens - West Palm Beach-Boca Raton-Boynton Beach, FL. Ardor Health Solutions a leader in healthcare staffing, is looking for a Registered Nurse/RN to join our team and continue to represent a company committed to providing excellence in Healthcare services. Ardor Health Solutions offers our Nurses the best opportunities to continue personal growth while expanding your professional portfolio. Take the first steps to joining a team that is making a difference by calling 1-855-GO-ARDOR and speak to an Ardor Ambassador to get started.
In addition to a competitive financial package, this RN/Registered Nurse position comes with superior benefits.Benefits including:
- NEW ARDOR DAYS PROGRAM – Why save for later when Ardor Health rewards you NOW. Take advantage of free paid days off immediately with an increase in days offered with contract length.
- Major Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance with extensive family health options
- 401k with weekly match – Investing in your future is important to Ardor Health
- License Reimbursements and processing assistance with our internal licensing department
- Free CEU access for a full calendar year – Continue education is the key to professional development
- Industry best private housing – a dedicated housing team to make sure you have the best home away from home
- Share your experience with Ardor by referring a friend and we say “thank you” with a $500 referral bonus
- 24 hour emergency access to our offices
This job description is a record of the essential functions of the listed job.
The job description that follows will provide the Employee, Administration, Human Resources, Applicants and other agencies with a clear understanding of the position, where the job fits into the organization, and the skill/work requirements in relation to other jobs. Jobs are always changing to some degree and the existence of the approved job description below is not intended to limit normal change or growth. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
General Description of Position:
The RN provides high quality, safe, cost effective, total nursing care to all patients. The RN assumes responsibility for overall coordination and integration of patient care based on the nursing process. Assesses patient health problems and needs, develops, implements and evaluates nursing care plans. Maintains medical records. Administers nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients. May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management. Licensing is required.
Licensed graduates of any of the three types of education programs (bachelor's, associate’s, or diploma) qualify for entry-level positions as a staff nurse. However, some employers may require a bachelor’s degree. They may need to take continuing education to maintain state licensure. Responsibilities Include the Following:
1. Administer Registered Nurse services to patients being serviced by the contracted facility. 2. Provide all patients with an optimum level of care. 3. Completes initial assessment, which includes an evaluation of biophysical, psychosocial, environmental, cultural, educational and discharge planning needs. 4. Develops the patient plan of care based on identified patient needs using a multidisciplinary approach. 5. Reassesses the patient on a continuing basis to include patient’s response to treatment, changes in condition and changes in diagnosis. Updates plan of care based on identified needs. 6. Administer all medications safely and in a timely manner, monitors patients for reactions or side effects. 7. Documents patient care. 8. Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions. 9. Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans. 10. Assume responsibility for coordination and planning of patient care within the prescribed medical regime. 11. Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity. 12. Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel, may supervise a particular unit. 13. Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs. 14. Assess the needs of individuals, families, or communities, including assessment of individuals' home or work environments, to identify potential health or safety problems. 15. Refer patients to specialized health resources or community agencies furnishing assistance. 16. Consult with institutions or associations regarding issues or concerns relevant to the practice and profession of nursing. 17. Knowledgeable of the care, handling and use of specialized equipment relevant to clinical practice. 18. Utilizes infection control standards. May direct or coordinate infection control programs, advising or consulting with specified personnel about necessary precautions. 19. Perform administrative or managerial functions, such as taking responsibility for a unit's staff, budget, planning, or long-range goals. 20. Work with individuals, groups, or families to plan or implement programs designed to improve the overall health of communities. 21. Registered nurses may work to promote general health, by educating the public on warning signs and symptoms of disease.
Additionally, Must:1. Meet all requirements necessary for licensure and privileges to work in contracted states/facilities.
- Obtain minimum continuing education as required to maintain all necessary licenses.
- Participate in program development, in-services, staff conferences, etc.
- Conform to dress code of the facility/company.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to patients, Company, Federal and State laws.
- Establish and maintain rapport with patients, coworkers, physicians and staff.
- Documentation should meet Ardor’s and the Facility’s standard.
- Some exposure to bodily fluids is possible therefore necessary to adhere to standard precautions and use personal protective equipment as indicated.
- Complete other work assignments as designated within the scope of practice and policies/procedures, laws and regulations.
This description is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that will be required of positions that will be given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his or her supervision. The use of a particular expression or illusion describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned that are of similar kind or level of difficulty.
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces. If you have a passion for Sales and meet the requirements, then look no further, Ardor is for you!
-Paid Weekly!! With Commissions also paid out on a week to week basis!
-Competitive Pay: Base + Commission (Uncapped & Industry Leading)
-NEW Paid-Time Off Program available: Every hour you work increases your PTO
-Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance: Begins the First of The Month After Start Date!
-401k: Begins in 30 Days!
-Business Casual Work Environment
-Spiffs, Contests, Days Off, Raffles, Events, Team Building, Holiday Party's, Flex Time when we hit goals!
-"Allstar" Awarded Monthly with Prizes, Distinctions, and More!
-Catered lunches, food, excellent culture, karaoke, fun games, and a fantastic environment!
-Visit our Website, See and Apply for Our Open Jobs: http://www.ardorhealth.com/corporate-careers/
-Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Family.
-Call Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
Radiology Technician PRN
HCA has been recognized as a World's Most Admired Company in the Health Care Medical Facilities Industry by Fortune Magazine . The Ambulatory Surgery Division of HCA operates and jointly owns with physicians 130 surgery centers across the United States. Our cases are performed Monday-Friday which means NO nights, NO weekends, or On-call will be required. The size of our surgery centers naturally creates a culture where everyone knows one another with a shared focus on providing the best possible experience for those that we serve. We are currently in search of additional members to join our team! We value you and your future. We provide multiple health insurance plan options, tuition reimbursement, and many more programs to cover a wide variety of today's life and family needs. In addition to your salary and health insurance benefits, HCA provides a matching 401k as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP). Members of HCA receive consumer discounts on cell phones, hotels, rental cars, and many others. Interviews are being set immediately, you are encouraged to apply today! GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES - Under the direction of a Physician, the Radiology Tech performs a variety of diagnostic radiographic procedures in compliance with established protocols to promote positive patient outcomes. DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO: * Completes duties according to the requirements of each procedure requiring radiological support.
Assembles necessary supplies and positioning aids for scheduling procedures according to physician's preference card.
Tests and monitors equipment for proper working condition.
Accurately comprehends and interprets verbal orders and direction.
Documents records and other forms, accurately adhering to approved policies/procedures.
Confirms that all persons in the room are appropriately shielded before activating x-ray.
Communicates information about the patient's status to other persons responsible for patient care.
Applies the prescribed procedures to competently perform radiology technician functions.
Follows principles of aseptic technique in performing duties during the procedure.
Remains available during the procedure to provide timely responses to physician or patient needs.
Follows manufacturer's specifications and OSHA guidelines when performing x-ray procedure.
Performs required maintenance of instruments, supplies, and equipment by adhering to cleaning care, storage, and calibration procedures as directed.
Handles equipment and instruments correctly to provide appropriate availability and safety.
Maintains adequate supplies to provide immediate availability during the procedure.
Maintains a clean and organized work area.
Actively participates in staff orientation, training, education programs, performance improvement, and quality control activities and initiatives.
Competent and responsible in prevention of contamination and transfer of infection.
Completes on-going continual education to improve job performance, maintain licensure/certification/registration, and stays abreast of current trends and practices.
Meets established goals and objectives
Follows through with work assignments and informs supervisor if unable to complete task. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES * Knowledge in detecting adverse symptomology relating to procedures or contrast related problems.
Ability to set-up and operate a diverse variety of radiographic equipment.
Displays knowledge of the theory, techniques of radiography, the operation and care of radiographic equipment and the principles of radiation safety.
Displays high degree of working knowledge of the imaging equipment utilized.
Knowledge of, observes, and complies with Center safety policies, emergency procedures, and standard precautions.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Demonstrated ability to read, follow and comprehend both written and verbal instructions.
Demonstrates good judgment in handling situations not covered by written or verbal instructions and seeks guidance as needed.
Demonstrates ability to complete work within appropriate time frame and perform accurately and in a timely manner in periods of increased work loads and high stress.
Demonstrates a through knowledge of work practices, policies, and procedures. AGE OF PATIENTS SERVED: * This position requires competence in assessment, treatment, and/or care for the age groups indicated. The staff member must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, based on physical, psycho/social, educational, safety, and related criteria, appropriate to the age for the patients served in his/her assigned service area. The skills and knowledge needed to provide such care may be gained through education, training or experience. Age Groups: Birth - 1 year (infant), 1 - 13 years (childhood), 13 - 16 years (adolescent), 17 - 64 years (adult), 65 - Life Span (geriatric) EDUCATION: Graduate of accre
Part-Time Online Tutor For Children
The Opportunity in Education:
The future is here! Join a fast growing community of elite educators who are teaching right from their home. As an independent contractor, you will be matched 1:1 with Chinese students on our secure virtual learning platform to teach English online. All you need is a bachelor’s degree and experience in teaching. You can make your own schedule and use Employer resources to instruct - no lesson planning required!
This opportunity is for you if you have a teaching background, are energetic, engaging, and self-motivated. If you consider yourself a global educator and are excited about the use of technology to connect the world, then this is a match. Partner with us and help change the face of online learning.
We have offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and San Francisco and have over 200,000 students and 20,000 teachers on the Employer platform. Founded in 2013, Employer's mission is to provide the international elementary school education experience to Chinese children—all from the comfort of their homes. Employer provides one-on-one, fully immersive lessons in its online classroom. Employer’s curriculum is proprietary and aligned to the U.S. Common Core State Standards.
- Teach 1-on-1 online full immersion English language and content classes
- Teach an American curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards
- Teach 25-minute highly engaging online lessons
- Exposure to the American or Canadian K-12 education system
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience (educators, professors, tutors, teaching assistants, elementary teachers, traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education)
- Bachelor’s degree
Desktop or Laptop with a fast internet connection and audio/video capability
Contract type: Independent contractor
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately
Hours: In order to maximize the number of classes scheduled, teachers are recommended to be available for at least 15 time slots per week (each time slot is 30 minutes) during Beijing peak times. The following hours tend to be the most requested time periods from our families: Monday-Sunday 6-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9am-10pm in Beijing time.
Payment: Our teachers are paid according to the number of classes finished. The minimum service fee rate range is US$ 14-$18/hour. There are incentives for every lesson, so a typical service fee ranges between US$ 14-22/hour. This business opportunity is ideal for independent contractor teachers looking to supplement their income.
Twitter: @TheEmployerLifeLinkedin: EmployerYoutube: EmployerFAQs for applicants: EmployerReviews about us on Glassdoor: Employer
teaching: 1 year
- Solid understanding of Restaurant operations and P&L
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and quickly resolve problems under pressure
- Strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to organize, train, and direct a team of staff
- Bi-lingual skills or culinary school background a plus
- Up to $55k plus bonus
- Highly competitive total compensation packages, including 401(k) plans, vacation time, and coverage including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and more
- Friendly, upbeat company culture, committed to rewarding a job well done
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development
- Tremendous growth opportunities for high-performing individuals
RN (Registered Nurses) And LPN (Licensed Practical Nurses)
At American In-Home Care, Advocate Home Care Services, Whitsyms Nursing Services, and Douglas Health Services, we take pride in the care providers that we register and refer to our clients. If you have a passion for caring, and a desire to make a difference, you have come to the right place! Since 1992, we have helped make it possible for independent-minded seniors to continue living in the comfort of their own homes. We work in collaboration with hospitals, physicians, social workers, rehabilitation centers and home health agencies to help our clients maintain the independent and active lifestyle they have enjoyed for so many years.
We are looking for qualified Licensed Register Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses to provide skilled care, Case Management, and/ or Initial Assessments for In-Home Care Clients throughout the community.
All shifts available 4-8-12 hours per day, days, nights, weekends and Live-In's!!
Requirements to Register as an Independently contracted Registered Nurse:
- Valid Driver's License or Photo ID
- Social Security Card (must provide working papers if authorization needed)
- RN License or LPN license
- Level 2 background screening with AHCA fingerprints
- Physical- Free of communicable disease statement (with-in 6 months) signed by MD/DO/ARNP/PA (NO CHIROPRACTOR)
- CPR card- AHA, ARC, or A.S.H.I.
- HIV/AIDS certificate (minimum 1-hour)
- Alzheimer training certificate – 1 hour
- (LPN only) 30 hrs of IV infusion training (optional)
- Auto registration and auto insurance if providing transportation
- Professional Liability Insurance (suggested)
- 2 Work Verifications AND 2 professional and/or personal references
Advantages of Being an Independent Contractor:
- Pick up additional shifts and earn additional income
- Set your market rates
- Act as your own boss, taking control of your career
- Work the hours that suit your lifestyle and schedule
- Have independence - choose when, where and how often you work
- Contract with multiple companies
- Deduct certain business-related expenses on taxes
If you have any questions please call/text Andrea 561-997-4802
We take pride in the care providers that we register and refer to our clients. If you have a passion for caring, and a desire to make a difference, you have come to the right place! Since 1992, We have helped make it possible for independent-minded seniors to continue living in the comfort of their own homes.
Make a Difference.
We always refer qualified care providers with the special skills, credentials, and personality it takes to act as a caregiver, friend, and confidant. You can take on the role of so much more than a caregiver, helping individuals maintain their independence and dignity, and becoming a cherished part of their life.
Provide Quality Care.
The care providers we refer offer services that help make living at home easy and safe for our clients. We will match your specific skills with the client's needs, that can include Companion Care, Personal Care, Live-In Care, 24-Hour Support, Alzheimer's & Dementia Care, and Skilled Nursing, among others.
You Have Control.
As an independent contractor, you will have the freedom and flexibility to take control of your career. You can set your market rates, and choose when, where, and how you work. Whether you contract with us primarily, or are picking up additional shifts, you will always have the full support of our team at your back.
Licensed Community Association Manager
Management Company based in Coral Springs is seeking qualified, licensed manager to work on site at a homeowners association in Palm Beach County. Person must be experienced, no new CAMS please. Must have good computer skills, communication skills and be willing to visit the Coral Springs office once per week.
Must have experience at conducting routine violations, vendor supervision skills and ability to follow up. Must know how to run an effective Board meeting and render management advice with confidence.
Must be organized, hard working and have the ability to provide the board with direction on all matters regarding the HOA.
bilingual is preferred.
We are currently seeking a Part – Time Groundskeeper/Porter to join our team! You will be scheduled to work approximately 24 hours a week. Position involves traveling to different properties in Deerfield/Delray/Boynton beach during the week.
You will be responsible for maintaining the grounds, exterior of the buildings and keep the communities in a clean and attractive condition.
Essential Duties and
- Pick up all trash on grounds daily around all breezeways, exteriors, parking lot, entrances and etc.
- Cleaning, mopping and sanitizing of pool bathrooms and laundry rooms
- Clean breezeway lights and keep free of bugs and dust
- Replace any bulbs on exterior of buildings and grounds.
- Blow and pressure wash breezeways, curbs, sidewalks and parking lot as needed or directed by the property manager.
- Empty all pet stations at applicable properties.
- 1-2 years previous experience in janitorial/grounds
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Great attitude and detail-oriented
- Must speak fluent English
- Must pass pre-employment drug test and background check
Job Location: Palm Beach and Broward Counties
Schedule: Monday – Friday Hours TBD;
Our open door policies and aggressive career path development ensure our Team Members reach their full potential.!
Come be a part of our TEAM!
CONDOMINIUM CONCEPTS MANAGEMENT IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
Gourmet Food Retail Clerk
We are looking for a person with experience and knowledge of gourmet food retail sales. A team player with excellent “people” skills who works well in a retail environment. Salary based on experience. Full or Part time.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!