Palm Harbor Job Description Sample
Mohs Surgeon Needed Northwest Of Tampa
Minutes from Tampa and Clearwater!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board Certified/ Board Eligible Dermatology/ Mohs Surgeon to join a very successful group west of Tampa. This group is offering 85% or more Mohs and some general Derm, working out of 3 offices within 20-30 minutes of each other!
- Take over an extremely busy practice for a retiring physician.
- Work out of 3 well equipped offices within 20-30 minutes of each other in beautiful north/west Tampa
- Earn a healthy salary plus a generous percentage of collections working 4-5 days a week, your choice!
- Dermatology specific EMR system in place
- This community is on the west coast, boasting white powder sand beaches and amazing weather year round!
- Physician must be willing to practice Mohs and some general medical Dermatology
Office: 636-239-1787 Ext. 4
Cell: 636-390-3508 (text also)
Field Assistant (3Rd Shift)
- Responsible for contributing in the development of a positive contractual relationship with the independent contractors who deliver the Times’ products
- Supports the zone in meeting service goals measured as complaints per thousand deliveries
- Provides assistance with prospecting efforts, selecting candidates, and the orientation of independent contractors
- Troubleshoots open delivery areas and providing assistance through maintaining electronic delivery lists
- Assists with the oversight and mentoring of other staffers (PC’s and DCA’s) through training and performance feedback
- Strives to ensure the company achieves its financial goals and will provide input regarding the development of an expense budget
- Works hard to meet customer expectations and special requests (i.e.: tube installations, newspaper placement, and newspaper condition)
- Conducts him/herself with the highest level of integrity, respect and urgency
- $11.22 per hour
- This is a 3rd shift position. (28 hours a week)
- Typically between Midnight and 8 am
- This position may be assigned tasks that will involve driving a vehicle for business purposes
- Possess solid interpersonal and problem solving skills in the professional relationships with staff, independent contractors, and customers
- Must have a valid Driver’s license
- Maintain an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have auto insurance
- Must be able to safely perform all physical requirements including:
- Walking, standing, stooping and kneeling, reaching and twisting
- Repeatedly pushing and pulling 4-wheel newspaper carts weighing in excess of 200 lbs
- Repeatedly lifting newspaper bundles up to 40 lbs and similar physical movements
Dermatology Physician Needed Northwest Of Tampa - Palm Harbor, FL
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board Certified/ Board Eligible Dermatologist to join a very successful group Northwest of Tampa. Take over practice for a retiring physician.
- Take over an extremely busy practice for a retiring physician.
- This community is on the west coast, boasting white powder sand beaches and amazing weather year round!
- Work 3-5 days per week, your choice!
- Walk in to a ready made general derm practice
- Group offers a competitive base salary, along with generous percentage of collections based bonus
- Team oriented, down to earth group of providers seek like minded individual to help care for their patients
- Full support from well trained medical assistants and midlevels.
- Excellent management team in place
- Full Benefits
Office: Ext. 4
Cell: (text also)
Home Srvs Project Specialist - Palm Harbor
POSITION PURPOSE The Home Services Project Specialist (HSPS) is responsible for the sales and marketing of the specific Home Services Install programs within Home Depot stores they are assigned to work. They are to work closely with their Sales Consultant and Sales Managers to generate quality leads for and drive awareness of the programs in store.
The HS Project Specialist will also attend store events, home shows, and other lead events when scheduled. This is a part-time entry position requiring an outgoing personality to build strong relationships and excellent customer service skills, and the first step to a career path in sales, retail and or marketing with Home Depot. MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES 75%-Meets or exceeds established productivity goals by generating quality leads for each Home Services install program assigned.
Approaches customers within the store, introducing them to Home Services programs, and pre-qualifying the customer and scheduling a free in home consultation. Provides accurate product information to the customer. 10%-Work with Home Depot store associates and management to maintain a positive working relationship. 5%-Set-up and break down a store display in locations that allow it and help maintain the selling center with needed brochures and materials. Ensure the program displays are clean and literature are in stock for customers. 5%-Attend store events and home shows to promote Home Services business to attendees. 5%-Other job duties as assigned by manager.
NATURE AND SCOPE This position reports to Branch Marketing Manager or Sales Manager This position has no Direct Reports ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS Environment: Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Travel: Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time. Additional Environmental
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Additional
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED. Years of Relevant Work Experience: 1 years Physical
Must continuously stand or walk or regularly requires lifting/handling/carrying material or equipment of moderate weight (8-20 pounds). Additional
Preferred Qualifications: Knowledge or experience in the home improvement, retail or telemarketing field. Ability to travel to various locations based upon business needs is preferred by not required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies: Strong customer service skills. Good verbal and written communication skills with flexibility of style to reach multiple audiences.
Excellent relationship building skills. Good presentation and selling skills. Ability to initiate conversations with customers and accept possible rejection
Administrative Assistant I
ON BOARD SERVICES
*5 month contract assignment in Palm Harbor, FL
*Please submit resume to Dee.Barrows@onboardusa.com reference # 17-21996
*Pay rate: $14.00 - $15.00/Hour
*Hours: 8:00 – 5:00
*Must pass background and drug screenings prior to hire.
0-2 yrs of Experience. Performs intermediate administrative/clerical tasks in a specific division/area. Researches data, constructs data format and uses computer to develop reports, tables, graphs and correspondence. Applies knowledge of standard operating procedures
Professional communication/telephone skills are required. Required computer skills and operation of other peripheral devices. Intermediate secretarial/clerical abilities.
One of the unique aspects of On-Board is our ability to customize solutions with each of the complimentary business verticals to satisfy our partners goals including Total Solutions.
Director Of Training And Professional Development
Responsible for the effective development, coordination and presentation of training and development programs for clients and external customers. Assess development needs to drive training initiatives. Identify and arrange suitable training solutions for employees. Actively search, creatively design and implement curriculum to educate, enhance and recognize performance, including technology. Complex duties involve the planning, directing, implementing and evaluating training functions for staff and external customers; and, establishing and monitoring goals and performance standards for training programs.
Principle Duties and
- Training Content Development and Delivery
- Partner with subject matter expert and Instructional Designer to develop training curriculum.
- Plan, develop, and provide training and professional development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, e-learning, on-the-job training, conferences, and live and webinar workshops.
- Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
- Review and evaluate current training programs.
- Train client in techniques and skills for recruitment training and developing their current employees.
- Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires
- Conduct or arrange for ongoing training and professional development classes for clients.
- Evaluate external training availability that may be used for EMAC Recruiting Academy purposes.
- Perform needs assessment of, and training development for, outside agencies and/or other external audiences as needed.
- Responsible for the management and support of a web-based LMS system
- Manage and ensure optimal use of LMS for training content and delivery.
- Assists in response to all LMS work requests and all inquiries regarding training records/reports.
- Ensure that all end users issues are resolved, including transcript issues, account request, and system functionality issues.
- User analysis and evaluation.
- Ensure content available in system is effective, correct, and up to date.
- Oversee and assist in creation of and maintenance of curriculum information, training assignments, student notifications, and rules in LMS
- Provide best in class customer service by responding timely and accurately to customer needs and focuses on first time resolution.
- Provide LMS training and support to all levels of LMS users. System trouble shoot and user assistance as needed.
- Create and maintain custom reports and facilitate delivery of information as needed.
- Organizational Strategic/Improvement
- Plan, develop, and manage leadership, management, or agency-specific training programs.
- Assist client to strategically plan using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to goals.
- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate
- Work collaboratively with senior management to recruit, train, support, and retain quality employees.
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Develop testing and evaluation procedures.
- Develop and use systems of data collection for empirical evidence of best practices.
- Confer with senior management and conduct surveys to identify training needs based on projected production processes, changes, and other factors.
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required; Master’s preferred.
- Minimum five (5) to ten (10) years of experience in non-profit, education, or related field preferred.
- Experience working with internal or external LMS technologies, experience with LMS system administration and content management systems, and/or experience with LMS technologies preferred.
- Experience in learning theory, instructional methodologies, and/or curriculum development.
- Apply professional business writing skills in all communication.
- Effectively communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Confident and comfortable presenting to groups and public speaking.
- Principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
- Principles and techniques of coaching, mentoring and performance consulting.
- Design and facilitate training to include instructor-led and e-learning for staff and clients.
- Ability to effectively supervise and work in a team setting. Ensure deadlines for content creation and training development and delivery are being met.
- Design and perform needs assessments and training evaluations.
Emergency Medicine EM Physician
Envision Physician Services is searching for Emergency Medicine Physicians for our FSED located in Palm Harbor, FL. Quality candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- 12,000 annual patient visits
- 12-bed ED
- 24 hours physician coverage
- Employee Status Contract + Benefits
The Palm Harbor ER offers easy, convenient access to emergency care 24-hours a day with all the resources you need for acute care of a serious illness or injury. The ER is physically distinct from an inpatient, traditional hospital and with the exception of trauma, will offer the same services as traditional ERs, accept ambulance service and have on-site CT Scan, Ultrasound, X-ray and laboratory services. The Palm Harbor ER is staffed by physicians Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and nurses with emergency medicine experience and certifications. Some of the benefits of the Palm Harbor ER are convenient access and shorter wait times, same services and level of care consistent with a traditional hospital emergency department, separate pediatric reception area, telemedicine capabilities, board certified emergency medicine physicians and nurses experienced in emergency care.
Located north of St. Petersburg, Palm Harbor is best known for the championship golfing at Innisbrook Resort & Golf Club. For a day of relaxation, visit one of the resorts, parks, or nearby beaches. For a step back in time, stroll down Florida Avenue in historic downtown Palm Harbor, where many historic buildings remain – open and welcoming, just as they have been for many decades. Outdoor recreation is also plentiful in Palm Harbor. Due to its direct access to the Gulf of Mexico, Palm Harbor offers facilities for fishing, boating, and diving. For land recreation, the Pinellas Trail offers 34 miles of jogging, biking, strolling, and other forms of outdoor activities.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
- Physician-led organization
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
- “A” rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant - Countryside Rehab And Healthcare Center
Position LocationUS-FL-Palm Harbor
Facility NameCountryside Rehab and Healthcare Center
Position StatusFT (Full Time)
An extraordinary opportunity to be a part of a culture you can be proud of by joining one of the nations’ top Long Term Care and Skilled Nursing health care providers at our dynamic facility located in PALM HARBOR FL.
As one of America’s top leading providers of medical services and rehabilitation for elderly patients in communities across the nation, Consulate Health Care provides the highest standard of services for short-term and long-term care needs. Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day. Even as we’ve grown to become the sixth-largest provider in the nation and the largest in the Sunshine State, it’s the little things we do while fulfilling our mission statement of “Providing Service with Our Hearts and Hands” that really make the difference. A position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer the opportunity to work with large corporation, but with the benefit of a small company feel!
Purpose of Job Position
As a Consulate Health Care Nurse Tech I (CNA/STNA), you are entrusted with the responsibility of caring for our residents, families, co-workers, visitors, and all others; as well as demonstrating in all interactions, Consulate Health Care’s five core values of Compassion, Honesty, Integrity, Respect, and Passion. The primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nurse aide care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors. You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
As a Nurse Tech I (CNA/STNA), you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties. The Nurse Tech works under the direction of licensed personnel to provide quality resident care in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Ability to be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an example of teamwork and team concept.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- If any, report complaints and grievances made by the resident immediately to your Supervisor. Participate in resident care assessments.
- Assist in development of resident treatment plans.
- Provide direct care in accordance with treatment plans, as directed by the Director of Clinical Services/Assistant Director of Clinical Services/Clinical Nurse.
- Demonstrate understanding of and utilize proper infection control practices/policies.
- Accompany residents, as needed, to various activities and functions.
- Complete required documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Participate in restorative nursing program.
- Act in compliance with all corporate, state, federal, and other regulatory standards.
- Embrace Consulate Health Care’s five core values of compassion, honesty, integrity, respect, and passion, and incorporate them into the daily job function.
Education and Experience
Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or GED equivalent and be certified/registered in the state of practice. NEW GRADS WELCOME!
Where Will Compassion Take You?
At Consulate Health Care, we're looking for talented, compassionate and hard-working individuals who are eager to serve others. Our team members go above and beyond to give our residents and patients the care they deserve — so you'll find that every day with Consulate Health Care offers new and exciting opportunities to learn and grow.
Compassionate hearts and passionate dedication – these two qualities shine in our team members and provide the foundation for our mission of “Providing Service With Our Hearts and Hands” . The compassion you'll show to residents, patients and their families is the lifeline of our business, while relationships with your peers and coworkers will strengthen our vibrant, diverse community.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating in 21 states, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Comprehensive post-acute care
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
- "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Care for medically-complex patients
Provides direct and individual nursing care to assigned residents based on nursing standards and under the supervision of the Director of Resident Care (DRC). Also maintains compliance with all state and federal regulations and the standards of HRA.
Harbor Retirement Associates is a vertically integrated regional senior living development and management company, focused primarily on Assisted Living and Memory Care communities, but also engaged in the development and operations of Independent Living and Skilled Nursing communities.
HRA operates 25 communities and is partnering on the development or acquisition of 15 more communities in 8 states. HRA manages over $100 million in revenue and approximately $400 million in assets while employing 1,700 associates.
New Pay Plan For Class A CDL Truck Drivers – Solo And Teams
USA Truck is now hiring quality solo and team drivers Class A CDL Truck Drivers.We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including:
- loyalty and referral bonuses
- Flexible home time options
- No-touch freight (OTR)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pet Friendly Policy
- Scale bypass technology
- 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
- Paid vacation grows with experience
USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more.
Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers!
Ask us for details
USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!