Palo Alto Job Description Sample
Patient Care Manager Hem/Onc
3 + years of management experience. BSN
Seeking an experienced Hematology/Oncology Outpatient Nurse Manager. The company requires good employment history and 1-2 years of recent management experience working in Oncology. Must be a graduate of an accredited RN program, BSN preferred. Must be licensed in this state or eligible. Excellent compensation. Possible sign-on and relocation bonus.
This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. No sponsorship will be provided.
With more than $1.7 billion under management, our client employ's a unique strategy of identifying and working with companies with promising development stage products in the U.S. and revenue stage companies in China. Their current portfolio includes private and public healthcare companies in the areas of bio-pharmaceuticals, specialty pharmaceuticals, and medical devices.
- In charge of management company financials, including AP, GL, monthly closing, budget, and annual tax Forms filing, such as 1099, 1042, 571-L.
- Accounts payable of investment funds
- Provide support for the annual audit and related financial statements and footnotes
- Maintain investor contact database and upload reports to website reporting system
- Maintain safekeeping records of investment securities and notes
- Prepare monthly closing, reconciliation, quarterly and annual consolidated financials for several domestic and offshore fund families
- Assist with routine monthly and ad-hoc LP reporting and information requests
- Assist with portfolio company financing, including coordinating signature pages and funds transfers
- Maintain partners’ capital accounts, ensure accuracy and compliance with partnership agreements
- Perform special projects as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with 5 years of experience; prior accounting firm experience is a plus
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and complete projects in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, and high degree of flexibility
- Proficiency with multiple software applications preferred (QuickBooks, PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
Pediatric Cvicu - NP
Pediatric Cardiovascular ICU (PICU) Nurse Practitioner
Full time, perm
Palo Alto, CA
Have a great permanent opportunity in the beautiful bay area in California for a talented Nurse Practitioner with Pediatric and Cardiovascular ICU experience. For those looking to expand their experience within the PICU specialty in nursing this would be a great opportunity to work with some younglings as well. This is a specialty children's hospital and desirable location within the Bay Area.
- Utilize advanced technology and a dedicated team of support personnel to provide top of the line patient care to a pediatric population within the Bay Area.
Interested? Great let's chat
- Advanced Practice Nurse
- License to practice within the state of California
- 2+ years of ICU experience
- 1+ years of Cardiovascular experience
- 1+ years of Peds experience a big plus
- BLS/ACLS and other relevant certifications
Nurse Practitioners need only apply
First, Ascendo’s business professionals have walked in your shoes. We have held positions with the Big 4, regulatory agencies, global banks, leading medical groups and hospitals, as well as Fortune 500 companies, as tax attorneys, auditors, traders, underwriters, HR executives and more.
Second, we not only have industry and functional expertise, we have local market knowledge. We are entrepreneurs living and contributing to the community we share with our clients and candidates.
Lastly, Ascendo Resources provides personal and timely service in an ethical and professional manner. Our culture ensures we always do the right thing for the candidate and the client. Always!
Come see the difference - Nimble, ethical business professionals in your local market creating perfect pairings of candidates and client companies to give both a competitive advantage. That’s Ascendo.
Business Development Representative - Saas
We are a well-funded Software-as-a-Service startup in Palo Alto, CA with our product already in use by many industry-leading clients! We're looking for a smart, hungry and self-motivated Business Development Representative to join our growing team!
What you'll be doing:
- Supporting Account Executives by prospecting and scheduling product demos for our web-based solutions; converting prospects into viable sales opportunities
- Growing our business using assigned lists of mid- to large-sized companies by quickly developing a deep understanding of our products and of client/prospect businesses
- Achieving monthly quotas of scheduled demos through a high volume of outbound sales calls that educate potential clients on the value of our product
- Recording all activities and opportunities in our CRM
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years of successful B2B sales experience, with a clear passion for selling SaaS or other software/technology products
- Competitive by nature and self-motivated to succeed, with the ability to quickly establish rapport with high-ranking individuals at prospect companies
- Proven strengths in negotiation, presentation/demonstration and closing skills
- Tech-savvy and comfortable using Salesforce or similar CRM
What's in it for you:
- Competitive compensation (base + commission!) and comprehensive benefits package!
- Perks including snacks, catered lunches and work-from-home days!
- Passionate, fun and entrepreneurial team environment!
- Office within close proximity to public transportation!
- Opportunity to have a huge impact on company growth from an early stage!
So, if you have at least 1 year of SaaS sales experience and are looking for a NewGig in Palo Alto, apply today!
Sales Director - Corporate Learning
Your Opportunity to Represent Tomorrow’s Technology, Today!
We are excited to represent the Bay Area’s virtual reality pioneer, Mursion, in their search to locate a Corporate Learning Business Development Director.
S/he will join a stellar team of thinkers/doers who have developed advanced technology that joins machine learning with human computer interaction.
Mursion has developed a breakthrough technical environment in online professional development. Their solutions provide professional training in a virtual reality environment where professionals practice and master the complex interpersonal skills necessary to be effective in high-stakes professions.
Virtual reality simulations are on the verge of revolutionizing professional training. Used by a wide range of innovative organizations in healthcare, education, hospitality, finance, and other corporate sectors, Mursion delivers customized virtual reality simulations that recreate the most demanding interpersonal challenges that professionals confront on the job every day. Would you like to represent cutting edge technology in the exploding professional development market?
Armed with over 100 current customers spanning the education, healthcare, and corporate learning sectors, Mursion seeks a talented Corporate Learning Business Development Director who can grow the business in this market.
Who We Want:
Our ideal candidate has sold Leadership Development solutions.
We seek talented, experienced people from diverse backgrounds, who are inspired by our mission to leverage virtual reality technology to reinvent corporate learning, and who are motivated to help Mursion become the premier global platform for virtual simulation training for soft skills. Our employees must be strong collaborators, skilled communicators and problem solvers, comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment.
The Corporate Learning Business Development Director is a full-time position based in our San Francisco office or Western States. S/he will be responsible for designing and executing a plan to rapidly accelerate the growth of Mursion’s corporate learning business and bring strong experience helping Mursion bring VR/MR/AR products to market worldwide. This requires an ambitious senior level sales representative at the forefront of a new and emerging marketplace.
The role involves:
- Leveraging the Director’s existing network of corporate learning leaders and cultivating leads from Mursion’s pipeline to quickly grow and close qualified business opportunities.
- Managing Mursion’s CRM to support accurate sales forecasting for corporate learning.
- Collaborating with marketing and communications staff to ensure that Mursion’s marketing materials and website are well-designed for the market.
Mursion seeks a highly experienced business development leader who can leverage their knowledge of the industry and existing industry contacts to quickly expand the company foot print. The Corporate Learning Business Development Director will have the following qualifications and competencies:
- Experience: Required: 5-10 years of experience in corporate learning, with significant experience in a business development role, ideally selling leadership development solutions. Must have experience selling solutions (content or technology) that address interpersonal skills (e.g. sales, leadership development, customer service, etc.)
- Applicants must have demonstrated experience closing large and complex corporate learning deals, with a history of meeting and exceeding sales targets,
- Education: Eligible candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree. A master’s degree in business, education and or other relevant credentials in the field.
- Abilities: Demonstrated abilities in the following areas:
- Business development
- Negotiating and structuring complex partnerships
- Leveraging deep knowledge of the corporate learning industry to communicate a compelling value proposition for solutions
- Strong communication and presentations skills
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Using a CRM to maximize sales efficiency
Competencies: The ideal Corporate Learning Business Development Director is...
- Well networked in the field of corporate learning
- Able to find and close large corporate learning opportunities with minimal support and oversight.
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to manage key initiatives
- Technologically savvy
- Comfortable working with individuals with diverse backgrounds and work styles
- Decisive and able to exercise discretion about when to escalate problems
Travel: Travel up to 20%, mostly attending trade shows and conferences. Travel will not be required to close business.
Location: Headquartered in San Francisco, Mursion prefers local candidates.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. Mursion has a competitive commission and benefits plan which includes full medal, paid holidays and PTO.
Since 1994 ~ WBE Certified ~ Proud Member of IRCsearchpartners.com
Best in Class Global Network, Contacts and Market Mastery
Boutique Executive Search Services
Kaiser Permanente - Patient Care Registered Nurse Case Manager RN
The Staff Nurse (SN) II is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame. The SN II provides care to patients via the therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, the environment and instrumentation, and other health care team members.
One year recent (within the last 3 years) as a Patient Care Coordinator.
Certifications: Current BLS and ACLS certification required.
Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in California. Demonstrated knowledge of the RN scope of practice and demonstrated commitment to service orientation (members, staff, providers) with effective written and oral communication skills (in English)
40 DAYS OR MORE IF YOU WANT!!!
Retired Nurses are also Welcome to Apply, Come get your Foot in the Door!!!
Care for members and patients is focused on their total health and guided by their personal physicians, specialists and team of caregivers. Our world-class medical teams are supported by industry-leading technology advances and tools for health promotion, disease prevention, care delivery and chronic disease management.
MGA Healthcare seeks experienced Anesthesia Technicians for full-time opportunities available at reputable healthcare facilities in the South Bay Area!
- Competitive, weekly pay
- Benefits available after 30 days of full-time employment
- Certification not required
- Flexible hours
- Multiple shifts and locations available
- Consult Operating Room schedule to determine supply and equipment needs for procedures
- Prepare anesthetizing locations for indicated procedure to include setting up and calibrating monitoring devices
- Troubleshoot anesthesia equipment malfunctions, routing non-functional equipment to the proper department for repair.
- Assist anesthesia providers using aseptic or sterile technique with noninvasive and invasive patient procedures (including peripheral and/or central intravenous and/or arterial line placement airway management techniques including mask endotracheal and/or emergency methods and regional anesthesia techniques.)
- Assist anesthesia providers with physiological monitoring of patients notifying the anesthesia provider(s) of abnormal changes in vital signs and/or physical appearance of the patient.
- Clean anesthesia machines, monitors and equipment
- Stock anesthesia supplies in all anesthetizing locations including ploss carts, fiberoptic carts, emergency airway bags and any other anesthesia supply location.
- Responsible for set up, operation and maintenance of specialized equipment, including life support.
Anesthesia Technician Job
- Must have at least 1 year of paid experience
- Must be able to pass MGA competency exams
From travel nursing and allied health to executive-level positions, our extensive national network of hospitals and clinics enables us to provide ongoing opportunities to meet your needs. And our personalized approach means you will always receive the respect and attention you deserve.
This is a Part-time position, 32 hours per week.
Our Mission and Values
To provide safe, affordable housing of high quality to those in need; establish stability and opportunity in the lives of residents; and foster diverse communities that allow people from all ethnic, social and economic backgrounds to live in dignity, harmony and mutual respect.
We have established a list of core values which guide our work and culture: how we treat one another, our residents and our partners. We believe that upholding these values will help MidPen achieve operational excellence and will create an environment where employees feel valued and inspired to do their best work. Our values are Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect and Excellence (ICARE)
Under the supervision of the Community Manager, the Maintenance Technician is responsible for the overall maintenance of the property.
•Perform typical maintenance duties such as, but not limited to:
•Electrical repairs to appliances, fixtures, switches, and circuits.
•Plumbing repairs to water and sewage systems including replacement of water heater, plumbing fixtures, fittings and clearing of stoppages.
•Replacement of flooring, glass, screens, drapes.
•Carpentry repairs to structural framing and finish work.
•Replacement of glass, tile, screens, locks, drapes.
•Painting, both interior and exterior.
•Assure that all required work orders are accurately completed and stored in apartment unit files with periodic and routine grounds activity.
•Ensure that landscape and irrigation system are maintained according to MidPen standards and contract specifications.
•Ensure that storage areas and entrances are clean, orderly, and locked
•Ensure that adequate lighting is maintained throughout property.
•Schedule work order requests according to maintenance priorities.
•Assist Community Manager with coordination of the bidding process, including scheduling and monitoring work performed by contractors.
•Have reliable knowledge of all utility routing and cut-offs, including shop, storage, and equipment are secure.
•Complete required preventive maintenance for property as scheduled by Community Manager.
•Participate in a standby emergency schedule for evening, weekend and holiday coverage.
•Comply with company safety policies and procedures.
•Comply with Fair Housing requirements.
•Complete daily work logs.
•Coach and provide oversight to the Maintenance Groundskeeper position.
Performs other assignments as requested.
•Five years experience with maintenance, landscaping and irrigation systems.
•Experience in electrical repairs to appliances, circuits and fixtures.
•Extensive Plumbing Knowledge
•Basic computer skills
•Rough and finish carpentry experience
•Basic knowledge of OSHA regulation.
•Basic knowledge of landscape maintenance
•Possess good written and verbal communication skills.
•Must be able to lift 75 pounds and scale ladders.
•Possess ability to coach, train and teach.
•Must have reliable transportation and valid California driver’s license.
To provide safe, affordable housing of high quality to those in need; to establish stability and opportunity in the lives of residents; and to foster diverse communities that allow people from all ethnic, social and economic backgrounds to live in dignity, harmony and mutual respect.
We have established a list of core values which guide our work and culture: how we treat one another, our residents and our partners. We believe that upholding these values will help MidPen achieve operational excellence and will create an environment where employees feel valued and inspired to their best work. Our values are Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect and Excellence (ICARE).
Security Specialist (Part Time)
- Note: This is a tailor suited, part time position
Provide a safe and professional work environment for client’s employees and guests
Provide escort, patrol on foot to secure your assigned post
Act quickly as a responder to incidents
Bring a positive attitude every day – represent our brand, the client, and yourself in a professional manner
What we offer:
Free fitted Suits
Paid time off, and paid sick leave
Medical, dental, and vision benefits for full-time employees
401(k) eligibility after a year of employment
Minimum Qualifications and
High school diploma (or GED)
Minimum 1-2 years of customer service experience, security and/or military experience preferred
Interpersonal skills and a professional attitude
Uniform and grooming standards must be maintained while on duty: black suit and tie (no designs), slacks and dress shoes, white dress shirt
- SIS is an equal opportunity employer
- Private Patrol Operator #PPO 13936
- Private Investigator #PI 28063
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!