Pantego Job Description Sample
Arlington Hvac/R Residential Comfort Advisor - We Know What You Want!
We get it and we can change this for you!
No real healthcare
How about this for starters!
Spend the time you need on potential installations (know that you've done a great job)
Spend the time you need with your family
Year round work - no slow season
Excellent pay (we are very good at negotiating offers on your behalf)
Excellent benefits (we are very good at negotiating benefits on your behalf)
Advance as fast as you can handle it
BIG starting bonuses (combined contribution from us and our clients 50/50 - in most cases)
We are actively recruiting multiple residential, commercial and industrial HVAC/R Comfort Advisors for the Arlington area.
Did you know M|E|P Recruiters represents over 200 HVAC/R companies just in TEXAS. We know there are literally thousands of companies but we have chosen to work with only the best. Bottom line - if you're happy our client is happy. If you're happy our clients customers are happy. And that makes us happy! (It's a great feeling seeing individuals and companies prosper)
M|E|P Recruiters Group specializes in recruiting for TEXAS companies, very small to very large, engaged in HVAC/R Installation, Repair and Maintenance, Gravity & Pressure Plumbing, Industrial Piping, Electrical Wiring, Temperature Controls, Building Automation Systems, Fire Protection, Lighting Systems, Access Control & Security Systems, Monitoring Systems, Voice/Data Systems, etc. focusing on residential, commercial and industrial projects.
Spend a few minutes completing our CONFIDENTIAL application and let us do the rest! (you'll be pleasantly surprised at the results)
Construction Manager - Bilingual Required
- Construction Mgmt
- Fast growing Arlington Texas residential acquisition company seeks seasoned Construction Mgmt Professional to manage its growing inventory of remodeled homes
- MUST have at least 4 years construction experience and MUST speak both English/Spanish
- Strong focus on Tarrant & Denton counties.
- Compensation includes hourly pay, plus mileage plus generous bonus per completed/sold house
Our mission is to provide our Customers with quality service, innovation in treatment options and integrity
developing long term relationships. We are a rapidly growing and diverse pest control operation....seeking to diversify into Sprinkler Systems sales, installation and maintenance.
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Automotive Paint Preper
preparing cars trucks and r.v.s for painting in high volume fast pace shop, involves complete paint jobs as well as spot repairs. 2 year experience preferred. must have tools and dependable transportation. with our diverse customer base of commercial, fleet and insurance we stay busy year round.
Tax Office Manager
Seasonal Tax Office Managers
Seeking highly motivated individuals with desire to grow and excel in sales and customer service. Ideal candidate will be a self-starter able to work alone and meet daily sales quotas.
Additional Opportunities are available for the ideal Candidates after Tax Season to join our team
We offer competitive pay plus commission, flexible schedules, and on the job paid training.
Tax Office Manager responsibilities include:
- Ensuring outstanding client service
- Setting office goals and driving performance to exceed goals
- Supervising, motivating, and developing of all tax office associates
- Implementing company policies and ensuring compliance
- Serving as a role model for associates on business development
- Being a knowledgeable resource on tax products and topics
- Prepare tax returns for clients
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to market company to new customers to ensure a great season
- Inbound/Outbound customer service calls
- Able to obtain IRS PTIN
- Able to work flexible hours including weekends
- Computer skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate in person
- Strong customer service skills to ensure an outstanding end-to-end client experience.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills to plan, manage, and execute day-to-day office operations
- Must possess or demonstrate supervisory skills sufficient to guide associates, as well as demonstrate core leadership behaviors to grow and develop associates
- Generating business growth, increasing client retention, and offering additional products and services
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- 1 – 2 years in a Tax Professional position
- Sales and/or marketing experience
- Prior supervisory and customer service experience preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
Stationary Engineer/Boiler Operator Journeyperson (Arlington, TX)
Stationary Engineer/Boiler Operator Journeyperson (Arlington, TX)
General Motors Arlington, TX has needs for qualified Stationary Engineer / Boiler Operator Journeypersons. Working under minimal supervision, the Stationary Engineer / Boiler Operator Journeyperson is responsible for operating and maintaining gas fired boilers, large centrifugal and reciprocating air compressors, heat exchangers, water softeners, chilled water systems, cooling towers, wastewater systems, high quality water systems, and/or other related equipment found in an industrial powerhouse. (See DOL 51-8021.00 - Stationary Engineers and Boiler Operators).
Follow established safety procedures according to OSHA standards and company procedures
Responsible for the maintenance and repair of assigned equipment
Analyze and troubleshoot malfunctions in equipment and related components, diagnosing and correcting the problems quickly to avoid production delays
Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on all assigned equipment
Participate in continuous improvement activities
Read and interpret blueprints
Interested individuals must meet the following minimum qualifications:
U.S. Department of Labor Completion of Apprenticeship Certificate as an Stationary Engineer or six (6) years of documented experience as an Stationary Engineer / Boiler Operator (documentation required, e.g., US DD214, license)
Able to work any shift and work some overtime including daily, weekend, and holidays
- Boiler Operator or Stationary Engineers License (depending on jurisdiction)
Applicants must be:
At least 18 years of age;
Eligible to work in the United States;
Willing to submit to a drug test and background check.
General Motors offers a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Relocation and travel expenses will be the responsibility of the applicant
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or protected veteran status.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Great LP Program-Guaranteed Approval-Class A CDL
Class A CDL Truck Driver LP Program Call Percentage 60% of the load CPM opportunity as well LOAD VISIBILITY - They can pick the best loads/use this to sell them on future opportunity. Select your truck from available models No credit check : Guaranteed approval No balloon payment 90 day opt out with no obligation Strongest contracts : No shortage of work Huge savings on fuel, tires, maintenance Permits, plates, tolls, EZ pass are paid and taken care of up-front Paid Lumpers We connect Owner Operators with a voluntary health program, offering single or family coverage at affordable group rates.
Pets and passengers are permitted. Check with a representative to see if you qualify for a sign-on bonus in your area. Ask a representative about any other local, regional, and dedicated opportunities that you could transfer into after a 60-90 day probation period. •TOP PAY IN THE INDUSTRY •Benefits including but not limited to vision, dental, life and 401k matching. •We are a free consulting service to the Driver, we will give you the best information that we can give you when looking for the top positions, home time and money in your area. •We work by DRIVER FEEDBACK and do not rely on those that are biased to their company or accounts. •We will only work with the top equipment, benefits, pay and proven opportunities in the US.
We help thousands of drivers each year find the best fit and ultimately make the best decisions you can make to strengthen and build your career! CDL Class A Truck Driving Jobs available for qualified CDL Truck Drivers in the dedicated states. Must have a Class A CDL to qualify for the top Class A Truck Driving positions.
If for some reason this Class A position is not available ask you representative about the several other Class A CDL positions in your area. DO YOU QUALIFY? ü Class A CDL ü 22 years of age ü 6 months in the last 12 months or 12 months in the last 60 months. Verifiable Tractor Trailer Exp. ü NO MORE than 3 moving violations within last 3 YEARS. ü NO MORE than 1 DUI / DWI EVER; none in commercial; NONE within the last 5 YEARS.
To apply please send a short video to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining why you would be a great addition to our team, and a resume including requested hourly wage.
Chiropractic Assistant: Maximized Living has embarked on a global initiative to change: The way healthcare is viewed and delivered from the inside out. With 15+ years in business, a network of over 60 Health Centers, and partnerships with first tier organizations, our organization has developed a scientifically based holistic process founded on 5 core principles of wellness.
Our office is located in Arlington, TX. Due to our continued and forecasted growth, we are actively seeking to add to our current staff here. This critical role will work with our doctor and their staff to ensure they have an efficiently running practice.
Duties include, but are not limited to, organization and the utilization of common office programs, data entry, assistance with patient care, health insurance verification and interpretation, collections, billing, scheduling, and other duties required to run this office.
Some experience in healthcare and ability to multi-task are a must. Candidates must have excellent time management skills and the ability to perform expected tasks without supervision.
- Assisting the doctor with patient care.
- Assisting patients with all aspects of care: mindset, nervous supply, nutrition, exercise and detoxing.
- Organizing and Marketing for community events
- Marketing for new patients
Competencies: Experience within chiropractic, wellness or alternative medicine preferred. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs - Word, PowerPoint and Excel (a must). General knowledge / exposure to billing and practice management software (Vericle, Billing Precision)
Hourly Pay negotiable based on experience and competencies met.
We look forward to having you as a part of our family!
Sales Motorsports Dealership
Arlington Motorsports is looking to fill sales positions
Arlington Motorsports is located on major freeway Hwy 360 between Dallas and Fort Worth Texas the middle of the metroplex 1 mile from Six Flags, Hurricane Harbor and the new AT&T (Cowboys) stadium 11 miles from DFW airport.
Arlington Motorsports is a franchise dealer for Yamaha, Suzuki and Polaris we also carry a large selection of used inventory all Brands we are family owned with several stores in Tarrant County with over 40 years of continuous Motorsports business. We offer a large base of aggressive finance companies that will Lend to a broad range of customers. We operate on lightspeed NXT. We are open five days a week Tuesday through Friday 9-7 Saturday 9-6 and recognize most major holidays with competitive pay and benefits.
Sales position to include but not limited to duties such as greeting customers finding the wright unit taking applications putting up adds on media Kipling up with leads keeping show room organized and clean answering sales calls searching for used unit inventory.
• Arlington Motorsports
• 2501 Centennial Drive
• Suite 100
• Arlington, TX 76011
• Fax 817-704-2399
Arlington Motorsports is a franchise dealer for Yamaha, Suzuki, and Polaris, we also carry a large selection of used inventory, all brands. We are family owned with several stores in Tarrant County with over 40 years of continuous Motorsports business. We are open five days a week Tuesday through Friday 9-7 Saturday 9-6 and recognize most major holidays with competitive pay and benefits.
Collections / Customer Service Representative
A leader in automobile financing for the past 30 years, we are looking for a Collection Representative to join our team!
- Find and inform customers about unpaid accounts
- Advise and follow-up with customers on unpaid accounts
- Initiate repossession proceedings or disconnect service
- Keep records and status of customer's account
- Previous experience in billing, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Willing to train applicants that are sharp, motivated, and driven to succeed
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!