Pantego Job Description Sample
Shift Supervisor - 2210 W. Park ROW
If you are a positive, energetic person looking for a career that offers an excellent compensation package and the chance for advancement, Braum's is the place for you! Position: Shift Supervisor Minimum Experience: 1 year Annual Compensation: $28,000 - $29,500 Shift: 5:30 am - 3:00 pm Shift Supervisor's role: Braum’s leaders execute the company’s brand strategy and promote its vision, mission and values, resulting in a great customer experience and maximized sales. By recognizing the importance of our people, we can strengthen the team’s contribution toward unit goals being achieved.
Teach, coach and provide leadership to the store crew members.
Maximize store sales through customer satisfaction and food quality.
Oversee the shift operations of Braum’s food service function, grocery market and fountain sales.
Actively participate in monitoring inventory and supply levels, kitchen equipment, safety and cleanliness as needed.
Share in responsibility for ensuring that Braum’s store policies and practices are implemented and followed accordingly. Work Schedule: Work days vary based on a rotating 3 week schedule with an expected 45 hour work week. Reports to: Assistant Manager If your work experience demonstrates the following traits/abilities we would like to hear from you.
Work ethic with high standard for integrity.
Positive approach to training, developing and interacting with all team members.
Ability to build a successful team by building an environment of trust.
Ability to adapt to customer and employee needs as well as store environment conditions.
Can communicate effectively with leadership team members.
Follow-up and follow through discipline.
Initiate action and achieve goals.
Organized, detailed and able to follow practices/procedures.
High School – Diploma or G.E.D.
Must be at least 21 years old
Must have valid Driver License Benefits:
Vision insurance + 401k retirement planning with company match
Short-Term Disability insurance
Product discounts and MORE! Braum's is an equal opportunity employer A criminal background check and a job-fit assessment are required as part of the on-boarding process. ID: 2017-4766 Street: 2210 W. Park Row External Company URL: http://www.braums.com/
Automatic Gate Installer/Service Tech
We are seeking an Automatic Gate Installer/service Tech to join our team! you will install and service automatic gate operators and controls at various commercial and multifamily properties throughout the
- Repair, install, and maintain gate operators, telephone entry systems, and controls.
- Install and repair keypads, card readers, radio receivers and other gate control equipment
- set up system software on customer PC and provide system training
- Troubleshoot and repair defective equipment and communicate with customer
- Drive and be responsible for company truck
- Respond to and complete work order requests in a timely and professional fashion
- Previous experience with automatic gates
- Strong electronic and mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with electrical and mechanical test equipment and tools
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Valid drivers license and clean background
Listing Specialist - Cameron Butler Team
Cameron Butler Team is looking to hire and train a select group of motivated Realtors. We have trained multiple team members to become SIX FIGURE EARNERS...
If you are looking to build a career in real estate or looking to take your existing sales or real estate career to the next level, there is no better place to start than one of the highest ranked real estate teams in the country.
At the Cameron Butler Team You Will:
- NET a six-figure income
- Never pay a penny for advertising
- Work in an energetic, team atmosphere
- Find the best training, coaching & support (no previous experience necessary)
In Order to Join Our Team, You Must:
- Real estate license required, or be willing and able to obtain
- Have a desire to work independently and have control over your professional growth
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to be successful
As an agent on the Cameron Butler Team, You Will Be:
- Sales Prospecting, using our proven systems and models
- Be given access to a massive database of real estate leads and the best tools in the business
- Showing properties and working with home buyers
- Marketing properties and working with home sellers
- Negotiating contract
Email your resume to: email@example.com
We're seeking a creative and dynamic inside sales professional for our charter and tour divisions. We don't do many cold calls, but good phone and computer skills are a must.
We work in a fun atmosphere and are team oriented. If that is for you, apply today: http://www.dandipert.com/careers-job-applications.php?id_job=6.
Dan Dipert has come to be known as one of the most reputable, cutting edge tourism businesses in North America. Our commitment to providing the best possible travel experience at the best value has earned the confidence and repeat business of our customers.
Tax Office Manager
Seasonal Tax Office Managers
Seeking highly motivated individuals with desire to grow and excel in sales and customer service. Ideal candidate will be a self-starter able to work alone and meet daily sales quotas.
Additional Opportunities are available for the ideal Candidates after Tax Season to join our team
We offer competitive pay plus commission, flexible schedules, and on the job paid training.
Tax Office Manager responsibilities include:
- Ensuring outstanding client service
- Setting office goals and driving performance to exceed goals
- Supervising, motivating, and developing of all tax office associates
- Implementing company policies and ensuring compliance
- Serving as a role model for associates on business development
- Being a knowledgeable resource on tax products and topics
- Prepare tax returns for clients
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to market company to new customers to ensure a great season
- Inbound/Outbound customer service calls
- Able to obtain IRS PTIN
- Able to work flexible hours including weekends
- Computer skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate in person
- Strong customer service skills to ensure an outstanding end-to-end client experience.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills to plan, manage, and execute day-to-day office operations
- Must possess or demonstrate supervisory skills sufficient to guide associates, as well as demonstrate core leadership behaviors to grow and develop associates
- Generating business growth, increasing client retention, and offering additional products and services
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- 1 – 2 years in a Tax Professional position
- Sales and/or marketing experience
- Prior supervisory and customer service experience preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
Bilingual Customer Service Sales Representatives
Sun Com Mobile, an authorized retailer for Cricket Wireless, is now hiring for full-time, long term Customer Service Sales Rep. Qualified Candidates will be able to:
· Properly assess customer needs using effective communication.
· Work independently and diligently.
· Confidently close sales and have a competitive mindset to obtain and surpass sales goals set by upper management.
· Work during hours of retail operation and within a retail environment.
· Excellent sales skills and demonstrated ability to meet or exceed performance standards.
· Help other locations if needed.
· Learn wireless terminology/ product knowledge provided in training.
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can advance your career and earn a base pay plus unlimited commissions, Sun Com Mobile is the place for you!
Benefits offered to all full-time employees.
We are a premier authorized retailer of Cricket Wireless with 170+ stores in 8 states. We are a growing retailer with an ever-expanding customer base.
At SunCom Mobile, our mission is to be the partner of choice for Cricket Wireless by delivering exceptional customer experience to each and every customer along with providing a superior wireless value proposition.
Are you looking to further your career and join a team of dedicated, loyal and successful colleagues? Look no further - SunCom Mobile is the place for you.
General Construction Laborer needed. The majority of the construction projects are outdoor projects, where the weather can play a factor.
Laborer should be able to perform physical demanding duties, such as bending, lifting, holding, climbing, etc. As a general contractor for municipal water services, our projects primarily involve installation of piping and pumps above and below ground; however, additional scopes of work are required, as necessary. While no specific skills are required, we need highly-motivated workers that will maintain a level of excellence during potentially difficult working conditions.
Arlington Hvac/R Service Techs - We Know What You Want!
We get it and we can change this for you!
No real healthcare
How about this for starters!
Spend the time you need on service calls
Spend the time you need with your family
Year round work - no slow season blues
Excellent pay (we are very good at negotiating offers on your behalf)
Excellent benefits (we are very good at negotiating benefits on your behalf)
Advance as fast as you can handle it
BIG starting bonuses (combined contribution from us and our clients 50/50 - in most cases)
We are actively recruiting multiple residential, commercial and industrial HVAC/R Service Technicians for the Arlington area.
Did you know M|E|P Recruiters represents over 200 HVAC/R companies just in TEXAS. We know there are literally thousands of companies but we have chosen to work with only the best. Bottom line - if you're happy our client is happy. If you're happy our clients customers are happy. And that makes us happy! (It's a great feeling seeing individuals and companies prosper)
M|E|P Recruiters Group specializes in recruiting for TEXAS companies, very small to very large, engaged in HVAC/R Installation, Repair and Maintenance, Gravity & Pressure Plumbing, Industrial Piping, Electrical Wiring, Temperature Controls, Building Automation Systems, Fire Protection, Lighting Systems, Access Control & Security Systems, Monitoring Systems, Voice/Data Systems, etc. focusing on residential, commercial and industrial projects.
Spend a few minutes completing our CONFIDENTIAL application and let us do the rest! (you'll be pleasantly surprised at the results)
Systems Administrator/It Support
Systems Administrator/Systems Engineer- VMware, Windows. Overall IT support for the environment.
Confirm WSUS. Monitor Splunk. Watch alerts Veeam One- disk space. Reboot servers.
Daily- Nessus Scan resolutions. Keep active Directory in sync- Users/Computers to physical.
Monitor UPS Battery replacements. Inventory all network assets. Monitor Backups.
Monthly touch of all desktops. Build Desktop machines. Build servers. Configure servers.
Monitor VM/Window performance -execute approved recommendations.
Configure client software for users. Maintain all licenses and update/patch.
Architect appropriate file system/shares based on management demand and security requirements.
Will learn on the job over the next few years: Build Physical VMware Hosts, Upgrade VM Hosts, Build Virtual Desktop, Infrastructure Servers, Build KMS Servers for VDI, Add/Upgrade/Maintain network Switches, Cisco Firesight understanding and maintenance, Cisco Umbrella understanding, SSL Certs – maintain, DBA and Security tasks.
Our Parts Delivery drivers provide excellent customer service through the safe and efficient delivery of parts and products to our professional customers using a company provided vehicle. Our drivers are also responsible for the cleanliness and standard maintenance of delivery vehicles as well as observing company safety procedures. You will ensure efficient deliveries by quality checking orders that ultimately gets our products in the hands of our customers.
Must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable motor vehicle record (MVR) per department standards
Excellent customer service skills
Ability to thrive in a busy, fast-paced retail environment O'Reilly Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Company to treat all applicants for employment and all team members in a manner that does not discriminate against them because of their race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, military obligation, disability or any other status or characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!