Pantograph Machine Set Up Operator Job Description Sample
CNC Machine Operator / Set Up Operator
We are opening a second location and we are seeking CNC Machine Operators to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Set Up or Operate CNC 3, 4, 5-axis Mills, CNC Lathes, Citizen Swiss Style Screw machines, 9-axis multitasking machines
- Signing off on full measurements of first part and showing operator how to run the machine or part
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with machine tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Able to read print measurements
We offer full benefits with 60% of employee's premium paid by employer. We are running two facilities and at both locations we have 3 shifts available. Day shift runs from 8am-5pm, Mid shift runs from 4pm-1am, and Third Shift runs from 12am-9am. Shift differential is offered for Mid Shift and Third. We also offer a 401K program.
CNC Set Up / Machine Operator
Set up and operate multi axis, numerical control milling machine to mill surfaces of metal castings and stock according to specifications and tooling instructions applying knowledge of machining methods.
This is for a first shift position (7 AM to 3:30 PM).
This position reports to the Machining Supervisor.
Set up jobs by loading program and fixtures into CNC.
Preparing and operating CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling, etc.
Understanding specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blue prints, mechanical drawings, etc.
Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines.
Replaces milling, drilling, boring tools and inserts at specified change points.
Supervise the machines while they execute the machine cycle and make any necessary adjustments to produce parts to the dimensional standards.
Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with dimensional requirements to determine if the parts have been machined to the quality standards.
Uses inspection gages such as verniers, scales, micrometers and pin gages.
Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality.
Operate within all safety guidelines.
- 5+ years experience
- Able to run milling and turning machines
- experience with Mazak milling centers using Mazatrol controls
- Have experience with other CNC milling machines will be considered
- Able to work first or second shift and overtime as needed.
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE
- Direct labor efficiency
- Employee absenteeism
- Number of lost time injuries
- Scrap rate
Pouch Machine Set Up Operator
Precision Color Graphics Ltd
Franklin, Wisconsin 53132
Pouch Machine Set up Operator.
Precision Color Graphics Ltd, is a leading player in the manufacture of flexible packaging products, we are keenly focused on markets for custom resealable, shaped and spouted pouches. With experienced, hands-on management, customer support and manufacturing expertise, we offer packaging solutions that work. Quality products, timely delivery, competitive pricing and an unshakeable commitment to customer service are all business-as-usual at SPT.
Pouch Machine Set Up Operator Responsibilities and Duties:
The Pouch Set up Machine Operator is responsible to make Stand up pouches with zippers and tear notches within customer specifications. The Pouch Machine Set up Operator will have overall responsibility for the machines including, output and maintenance.
This set up position will be responsible to set up more then one machine and working with the pouch machine Assistants / Helpers to keep a continues flow of product output.
Pouch Machine Set Up Operator, Qualifications and Skills:
• The ability to think through the mechanical aspects of equipment.Good decision making, when performing production job change over’s.
• The ability to do visual quality inspections, perform quality testing, system data entry input to the control panel to ensure appropriate records are maintained for job and its settings.
• The ability to ensure maximum machine performance.
• Troubleshoot equipment and production issues.
• The ability to endure long periods of standing.
• Must have good math, reading, writing skills.
• The ability to tactfully communicate to other employees at all levels.
• Maintaining a safe and clean environment in all of the work area.
• Able to read rulers, tape measures and convert both in inches and metric millimeter measurements.
• Set up the machines to job ticket specifications in a timely manner.
• Load incoming client material.
• Set tension, heat and dwell setting to start up specifications found on job tickets.
• Set Up Heat Seal and cooling Bars,
• Follow up with GMP and ISO guidelines.
Detail oriented, committed and willing to learn.
Excellent color perception with or without corrective lenses.
Pouch Machine Set Up Operator: Benefits and Salary
Pay based on level of experience
Certifications and Education
High school Diploma or GED
Minimum of 4 years experience
Respond / Reply To:
Precision Color Graphics
9640 S. Oakwood Park Drive
Franklin, WI 53132
Advanced Machine Set Up Operator
Title: Advanced Machine Set Up OperatorJOB DESCRIPTION:
Major manufacturer specializing in printing now hiring for 3rd shift Advanced Machine Operator. The successful candidate will have advanced mechanical aptitude and will be responsible for safely performing complex machine change-overs and set ups to run a variety of customer products during finishing stages. Must be capable of trouble- shooting the machine to prevent and correct quality defects of finished product.
An eye for quality inspection and ability to work alongside others is necessary. Candidate will be standing during entire shift and doing some lifting up to 50 pounds as needed. Must be capable of working in a fast paced environment.
Printing experience not required. Must have High School Diploma or GED equivalent. Pre-employment drug testing and background check required.Wage will commensurate with experience.
Shift Premium applies to 2nd and 3rd shifts. Opportunity for three pay increases in first 12 months. Opportunities for cross-training and advancement.
Machine Set Up Operator
Essential Functions and
Make complete production set-ups by installing tooling into machinery and make necessary detailed machine adjustments to assure parts of optimum quality and in total conformance with specifications and customer requirements.
Regularly inspect manufactured parts for quality and conformance using measuring instruments when necessary.
Post production data to the company’s data processing system.
Troubleshooting and problem analysis.
Troubleshooting, problem analysis, and power testing of production machinery and equipment. Making minor mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic repairs as needed.
Make any machine adjustments and fine-tuning to accomplish maximum running rates and minimum machine down time.
Maintain the machine log books and log preventative maintenance procedures under-taken daily. All log all problems encountered during production set-ups. Make quality checks as needed on inspection checklist.
Conduct preventative maintenance on all machinery and equipment.
Communicate with packers regarding problems identified by them and respond to such problems.
Communicate machine and part problems to the next shift set-up persons and/or supervisor.
Keeps work area clean and free of debris, grease and oil.
Function as a back-up to production supervisor when required by maintaining the production schedule, log books and effective communications within the production department and other departments.
Essential Job Requirements:
High School Diploma or equivalent
1 year minimum mechanical experience
Basic computer skills
Basic math skills
Excellent written and oral communication skills
CNC Machine Set Up Operator
A Cazenovia area company is seeking a CNC Machine Set Up Operator to join their team!
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Machine set up and take down
• Work with CNC and lathes
• Load material
• Knowledge of tooling and changing the internal parts
• 1+ years of CNC experience
• Ability to set up and take down machine and switch out parts
• Strong attention to detail
• High School Diploma or GED
Applicants must follow all of CPS's employment guidelines and commit to maintaining an excellent attendance record. Applicants must be willing to comply with our criminal background check & drug testing policy.
HOURS: 1st shift
PAY RATE: $15/hr + DOE
How to Apply:
For consideration please submit a resume to the following:
Further questions, call 315-883-5508
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CNC Set Up And Machine Operator
We are currently seeking a CNC Set Up / Machine Operator for a great opportunity in the Buellton area. This is a full-time opportunity, Monday- Friday, 7am- 3:30pm, with a company that offers great benefits once hired on permanently, including 100% health insurance paid by company, dental, vision, 401k, vacation time and sick leave. This is a Temp to Hire opportunity.
Your duties will include:
- Must be able to set up and operate CNC machines independently
- Must be able to inspect own parts using basic measuring tools
- Document set-up procedures, update travelers fully and accurately
- Maintain production efficiency levels
- Keep machines and tools in clean and working order, reporting any problems as appropriate
- Maintain a safe and organized work area
Qualifications / What we are looking for:
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Somebody who takes pride in their workmanship and possess a positive team oriented attitude
We are an equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Machine Set Up And Operator 3 Day Weekends!
Great Opportunity- 2nd Shift -
Monday- Thursday 3:30 to 2am You will be off, Friday, Saturday and Sundays!
Busy manufacturing plants with lots of variety working with many different types of machines and doing different things like:die cutting, slitting, kiss cutting, lasers, water jet, inespection equipment etc.
Duties: receive the order, determine correct tooling, getting tolls from crib, set up, first inspection (and ongoing QA), running the order. Order vary in size from short run to large runs. When done, tear down machine, and start a new order.
Submit your resume to learn more.
Fastest growing Staffing Firm in the Twin Cities!
Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Holiday's
Machine Operator - Press Set Up Technician (1St Shift)
The Nammo Group is a technology-driven aerospace and defense company specializing in high-performance defense and space solutions. Nammo Group's innovative, diverse products and services are implemented world-wide.
Its broad portfolio includes shoulder-launched munitions systems,military and sports ammunition, rocket motors for military and space applications, and environmentally friendly demilitarization services. Founded in 1998, Nammo is headquartered inRaufoss, Norway and employs more than 2200 team members worldwide. As part of the Nammo Group (Nammo AS), Berger Bullets, part of Capstone Precision Group and is continuing our long history in bullet manufacturing that started back in 1955. Berger Bullets makes riflebullets for Target,
CNC Mill Machine Set Up Operator
We have an immediate opening for a CNC Mill Machine Set Up Operator for 2nd Shift.
This position requires someone with at least 10 + years' experience, setting up Vertical & Horizontal
Mills using Fanuc controls
Must have knowledge of reading and understanding blue prints, planning sheets, sketches and related technical data
Must have knowledge editing programs
Ability to mount align, and secure fixtures and work pieces on machine
Compensation will be based on experience
We provide a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision and a 401K with a company match
Calmax is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!