Parachute Line Tier Job Description Sample
Assistant Store Manager Parachute Colorado
As a Family Dollar Assistant Store Manager you will responsible for providing exceptional service to our customers. A key priority includes assisting the Store Manager in the daily operation of the store. Under the direction of the Store Manager, you will also be responsible for maintaining inventories, store appearance and completing daily paperwork.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
Greets and assists customers in a positive, approachable manner. Answers questions and resolves customer inquiries and concerns.
Maintains a presence in the store by providing excellent customer service.
Ensures a clean, well-stocked store for customers.
At the direction of the Store Manager, supervises, trains, and develops Store Team Members on Family Dollar operating practices and procedures.
Assists in unloading all merchandise from delivery truck, organizes merchandise, and transfers merchandise from stockroom to store.
Assists Store Manager in ordering merchandise and record keeping to include payroll, scheduling and cash register deposits and receipts.
Supports Store Manager in loss prevention efforts.
Assumes certain management responsibilities in absence of Store Manager.
Follows all Company policies and procedures.
Education: Prefer completion of high school or equivalent. Ability to read, interpret and explain to others operational directives (e.g., merchandise schematics, etc).
Experience: Prefer store management experience in retail, grocery, or drug store environments.
Ability to regularly lift up to 40 lbs. (and occasionally, up to 55 lbs.) from floor level to above shoulder height; must be able to meet demands of frequent walking, standing, stooping, kneeling, climbing, pushing, pulling, and repetitive lifting, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Availability: Ability to work flexible, full-time schedule to include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Skills & Competencies: Customer Focus, Developing Potential, Results Driven, Strong Organizational Skills, Communication Skills, Problem Solving/Decision Making, Job Knowledge and Relationship Management.
Technical Support - Tier 1
Do any of these ideas get you fired up?
- Taking your career to the next level with one of the fastest growing companies in travel
- Having the stability of an established company combined with the growth of a startup
- A culture passionate for people and the places they travel
- Being a part of a company committed to monster growth, but thinks people first, profits second
If you said Yes!, keep reading, you may be a great fit to join our growing organization.
WorldVia Travel Group has grown over 65% annually since our current leadership team joined in 2015, but it’s time to crank it up even more. Talent is at the heart of our expansion strategy and we need a rock star Tier 1 Technical Support team member who shares our passion for outstanding results.
In this role, you will have the:
- Opportunity to shine working with experienced, forward-thinking teammates who are down to earth, like to have fun, but take winning seriously
- Chance to make your mark as our company expands
- Enthusiastic support for your continued education and development
WorldVia Travel Group is a travel media and sales company with five distinct lines of business:
- Travel Media
- Corporate Travel Management
- Vacation Travel Sales
- Humanitarian and Mission Travel Sales
- Independent Travel Advisor Hosting
- First level of trouble shooting for internal staff
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Support new technology implementation (testing, deploying, and training)
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Work closely with our cloud provider in a remote desktop environment
- Assist in VIOP hardware and software issues and end user support
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department
- Proven work experience as an IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware,software and network problems
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Travel industry experience is a plus
- Employer-Sponsored Medical and Dental Insurance with Employee Contribution
- Fully-Funded Life Insurance (1x salary) & LTD (Long-Term Disability Insurance)
- Optional Employee-Paid Vision Insurance and STD (Short-Term Disability Insurance)
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401k (up to 4% Company Match)
- Paid Time Off
Contingent Tier 1 Help Desk Support
Job Code: 11855899
Lexington Park, Maryland
Job Description: Imagine One is currently seeking full time Contingent Tier-One Help Desk Operator. Courseware subjects include professional, personal development and military training topics.
Individuals will provide help desk support in the form of answering phones and responding to online user support trouble ticket requests. Applicants with previous call center and help desk experience are desired. Experience using Remedy is preferred.
- Perform preliminary analysis of user calls and support requests and assist with the resolution of user issues.
- Assist in the gathering of help desk statistics including, but not limited to: number of calls answered, general type of problem reported by users calling into the help desk or submitting online support requests, and the duration of user support phone calls.
- Two (2) years of experience in computer system operations, procedures and troubleshooting or a technical knowledge of computers and COTS products.
- Extensive knowledge with Microsoft Office Products
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- U.S Citizenship required.
- CAC Required - Secret Clearance or DOD favorable background investigation
Tier 1 Help Desk Lead - Gccs
The SPAWARSYSCEN ATLANTIC, New Orleans Office is responsible for supporting legacy Navy personnel and pay systems and providing support for Program Executive Office – Enterprise Information Systems (PEO-EIS) programs such as Navy Future Pay and Personnel (ACAT I), Navy Single Integrated Personnel System (ACAT I) and New Order Writing (AAP). In addition, the SPAWARSYSCEN ATLANTIC, New Orleans Office now provides support for other activities such as: Commander, Naval Reserve Force; Navy Recruiting Command; Navy Personnel Command; Department of Homeland Security; Business Transformation Office and Veterans' Administration. The Space and Naval Warfare (SPAWAR) Systems Center Atlantic, New Orleans Office - a full-service provider of information technology services and integrated enterprise solutions. The organization offers a comprehensive range of information technology products and services – from requirements identification and analysis, systems and production engineering, telecommunications support to architecture design, quality assurance, product testing and advanced networking operations.
Tier 1 Help Desk Lead (GCCS Maritime C2 SME) supports a service desk environment in support of Navy Global Command and Control Systems (GCCS). This position will serve as the Lead on their respective Tier 1 teams and responsible in assisting the BRMs in developing and maintaining transition plans, transition of knowledge articles, training junior Tier 1 team members and to assist the BRM in meeting Service Desk SLA's. Candidate will be expected to travel periodically in support of the NESD Transition Team.
Clearance: US Citizenship and active Secret Clearance required
Previous experience leading a Helpdesk team.
Familiar with GCCS and interfacing components such as CANES, ADNS, ISNS as well as basic networking and Navy Cyber Security procdures
Previous experience using Remedy
Familiar with support and maintenance procedures.
Ability to effectively troubleshoot and resolve problem issues.
Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to effectively interact and maintain professionalism with customers at all levels via phone and email.
Familiar with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Clear thinker with excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
Required travel 5% of time to and from meetings
Cyber Work Force requirements preferred
Effective oral and written communication skills
Time management skills
Problem solving skills
Attention to detail
EIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/Disabled.
Helpdesk Support - Tier 2 Services
Job Title: Help Desk Support Tier-2 Services
Job Location: Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Clearance: Active Secret Clearance
The RNEC provides Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) Services, Cybersecurity, and Computer Network Defense to the tenants on the installation. The C4IM Services List defines Army baseline enterprise and mission information technology services provided and/or supported by the RNEC.
The RNEC supports multiple Major Army Commands with diverse missions in a multi-service environment. It defends the network while providing transparent integration and delivery of DoDIN-A information technology services and capabilities in support of battle command for all operating and generating forces assigned to APG.
- The Contractor shall be proficient in Microsoft Workstation Operating System platforms and, Microsoft Office applications current and future inventory as approved by DISA and other standard systems and software used by customers. The Contractor shall possess knowledge of current Windows Server operating systems and future versions that may be deployed during contract period.
- Perform tasks related to the implementation, administration, and support of Microsoft’s Windows operating system, including installation, software distribution, and implementation on client systems supported by the NEC.
- Provide support for the Microsoft Outlook (Current Version) e-mail users.
- Provide troubleshooting support for software and hardware.
- Resolve and document problems when installing and upgrading systems and software.
- Provide support for the administration of remote access systems.
- Provide troubleshooting and installation support for Tandberg desktop Video Teleconferencing (VTC) systems.
- Provide troubleshooting and installation support for Nortel and Cisco VOIP desktop instruments.
- Support the implementation and adjudication of Cybersecurity and security directives as promulgated by the Department of the Army Cybersecurity Directorate, CIO G6
- Recommend methods to improve RNEC operations.
- CompTIA Security+ baseline required. Full CE certification required.
- MS Desktop Support Technician or equivalent certification required.
- Hands-on experience and training on the most recent version of Microsoft Operating System, Microsoft Office applications (Current Versions), and other common desktop applications such as Adobe Acrobat, Lotus Forms, Tumbleweed, etc.; ability to quickly learn unique GOTS applications.
- Excellent customer service skills; project a positive image and professional manner at all times; ability to work within the confines of a set time schedule.
- Knowledge and experience communicating desktop support concepts to technical and non-technical personnel; ability to develop technical documents and produce system design documentation.
Tier III Support Engineer
The Tier III Support Engineer is part of a 24x7x365 team that troubleshoots systems that include: Citrix XenApp, NetScaler, VMware vSphere, and other virtualization solutions. This is a fast paced team oriented position which provides technical support to military healthcare professionals around the world.
A candidate should have solid understanding of virtualization technologies in an enterprise-level Windows environment.
- Troubleshoot and administer Citrix, VMware, and Microsoft Server solutions
- Provide installation support by assisting with upgrades, installing Service Packs/hotfixes, and resolving service requests
- Provide phone and remote support to various customers running various virtualization technologies
- Assist on internal and external projects
- This includes the installation and configuration under the guidance and supervision of a technical lead
- Support and maintain customer facing hosted environment
- Swing Shift and Night Shift preferred (we have openings for morning/day/evening/night)
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in installation and maintenance of Windows based systems or 1 year of experience with a BS degree in Engineering, Physics, Network Security, Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Virtualization experience is preferred (XenApp/XenDesktop/VMware)
- Individual must have the ability to troubleshoot technologies via phone and other remote tools
- Secret Security Clearance
- Security + Certificate
- Should be knowledgeable with Windows 2008, 2012, 2016, Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy, and security policies
- Should be knowledgeable in networking, routers, firewalls and V-LANs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Must have a team player attitude
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization in a professional, diplomatic, and tactful manner
- Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Direct Payroll Deposit
- Leave Accrual
- Food trucks onsite daily
- Free snacks, drinks, and coffee
- Fun work environment
- On site game room
- Short Term Disability
- Additional (Voluntary) Life Insurance
- Additional (Voluntary) AD&D Insurance
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Care Plan
- Flexible Spending Account Plan
- Online Training
- AFLAC Supplementary Insurances
Spinvi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Spinvi complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Spinvi expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Spinvi’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Tier 2 Vendor (Core .Net) Support
Title: Tier 2 Vendor (Core .Net) support
A minimum set of skills to be successful in this role include:
These skills are not mandatory but will help:
•Git: Be able to use GitHub or other sites to track down change histories, “blame” specific changes on users, and in general be able to navigate through Git as a source control system.
Branch Manager Tier 3
As a Branch Manager, you'll operate as business leaders and be responsible for coaching and building your team in a profit and loss environment. You determine the success of your branch by recruiting top talent with the ability to forecast staffing needs.
In this role you will inspire, model and motivate service through staff coaching and training to achieve a superior customer experience. The Branch Manager prioritizes, manages, and communicates promotional campaigns and product initiatives. Fosters a motivated, diverse team environment; by setting employees up for success establishing clear objectives for the branch and for each employee.
The Branch Manager is responsible for branch compliance with bank policies, procedures, and operational integrity. Maintains and develops relationships with existing small business customers and creating great partnerships within Citizens and the community. Creates and manages to the branch business plan profit and loss. Will deploy all resources to optimize individual, team performance and team development plan management.
Tier 1.5 (Senior) - Ts/Sci W/ Poly
The role calls for a Tier 1.5 Admin to support the deployment and maintaining of products, tools and capabilities. The Tier 1.5 Administrator provides systems and software operations and maintenance support in a large network enterprise, multi-enclave environment. This individual will work in a team environment to ensure mission needs are met and ensure functionality of capabilities of customers.
Design, build and deploy applications in a hardened enterprise Linux environment.
Review and compare multiple platform options for applications and collaborating with specific teams to choose an appropriate platform.
Deploy and maintain tools set that simplify provisioning and support of a large enterprise Linux environment.
Plan, configure and implement features on the Linux platform that enhance availability, response time, and monitoring of key system metrics.
Provide support implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems. Rapidly distinguish isolated user problems from enterprise-wide application/system problems.
Coordinate with customers and stakeholders to collect data, conduct analysis, develop, and implement solutions associated with incident tickets and requirements.
Develop solutions to complex technical issues.
Provide follow-up reports (technical findings, feedback, resolution steps taken) for Root Cause analysis, engineering technical assessment and process improvement initiatives.
Support customer requirements in a 24x7 environment and schedule.
Provide general systems administration mentoring and training to 24x7 Service Operations Center personnel.
Develop and update operations and maintenance documentation for 24x7 Service Operations Center personnel.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
Strong foundation of knowledge around AWS cloud services and the cloud ecosystem. (Cisco UCS, Splunk, Solarwinds, elastic search, dhcp, ldap)
Subject matter expert with Linux (RHEL)/CentOS
Experience setting up and modifying system monitoring with Nagios
Scripting language experience
Required support experience and/or current working knowledge in the following areas:
Troubleshooting issues in a growing environment
Experience with server patch management methodologies
Domain and expert technical knowledge.
TS/SCI with Poly required for Position
Preferred scripting in Bash, Perl, and Python
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 31,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.17 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2017. (NYSE: LDOS) All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Email Security Specialist Tier 1
Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Security Operations Center (SOC) Support Services is a US Government program responsible to monitor, detect, analyze, mitigate, and respond to cyber threats and adversarial activity on the DHS Enterprise. The DHS SOC has primary responsibility for monitoring and responding to security events and incidents detected at the Trusted Internet Connection (TIC) and Policy Enforcement Point (PEP) and is responsible for directing and coordinating detection and response activities performed by each Component SOC. Direction and coordination are achieved through a new shared DHS incident tracking system and other means of coordination and communication.
The DHS SOC Support Service Contract has a need for a Tier 1 Email Security Analyst. This is a full time funded position based in Washington DC. This position does not have Telecommuting Options.
The ideal candidate will have a basic understanding of cyber threats, information security, and monitoring and detection. The candidate must be familiar with phishing campaigns and social engineering concepts in regard to email, intrusion detection systems, and netflow analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform email security monitoring and threat detection. Proactively search for threats.
Inspect mail traffic and alerts for anomalies and new attack patterns to identify true positives and recommend network firewall and email filtering adjustments. Investigate and analyze logs and email headers to differentiate spoofed vs compromised email. Provide analysis and response to alerts, and document activity in ESOC investigations and Security Event Notifications (SENs).
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Requires BS degree and 2 - 4 years of relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of relevant experience. Additional related experience and certifications may .be considered in lieu of a degree.
Minimum of a current Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain TS/SCI
In addition to specific clearance requirements all Department of Homeland Security SOC employees are required to obtain an Entry on Duty (EOD) clearance to support this program.
Between 1-3 years of Cyber Threat Analysis
Security+ Certification or equivalent in industry certification, background and knowledge.
Knowledge of TCP/UDP/IP networking, familiarity with packet analysis tools such as WireShark, and a general understanding of networking protocols similar to COMPTIA Network+, familiarity with or ability to learn regex
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 31,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers.
Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.17 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2017. (NYSE: LDOS) All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!