Parachute Line Tier Job Description Sample
Technical Support Specialist – Tier 2
We seek an expert at identifying and resolving challenging technical issues as well as providing complex product usage guidance. Troubleshooting skills that span software applications, LANs, databases, systems integration and hardware are critical.
Vigilent is pioneering the use of IoT, machine learning and prescriptive analytics to deliver real-time cooling optimization in mission-critical environments. Vigilent reduces operating costs, unlocks stranded capacity, and increases reliability in hundreds of data center and telecom facilities worldwide. Our mission is to increase the profitability of our customers and create a more sustainable planet.
- Work with internal departments and external customers to resolve complex technical issues
- Perform diagnostics, install and upgrade software using remote access tools.
- Analyze large data sets relating to system control decisions to provide advice and optimization recommendations to customers. Assist customers and Tier 1 support specialists with analysis of complex data sets and issues.
- Analyze log files to identify underlying problems. Make and/or implement recommendations for resolution.
- Develop knowledge content and training materials covering troubleshooting and how-to topics. Recommend process improvements for troubleshooting techniques and knowledge content.
- Create, track and document support cases in our CRM system; generate problem reports in bug reporting system. Work with Engineering and QA to drive implementation of issues through to delivery to customer.
- Generate knowledgebase and training content for internal and external audiences. Determine best practices for support and field organizations through system knowledge.
- Provide the exceptional customer support and relationship management that distinguish Vigilent support as superior in the industry.
- BS in Information Systems Management or Computer Science.
- 2+ year experience providing direct customer support in a technical environment.
- Experience with Linux command line and scripting. Record of automating routine tasks or processes.
- Familiar with SQL databases and VMware.
- Ability to identify the root cause of an issue and write concise, accurate, descriptive and explicit bug reports.
- Ability to critique problem analyses, and recommend process improvements.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent organizational skills and able to manage multiple issues simultaneously, as well as coach others.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent diagnostic, analytic, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Some minimal travel may be required, but job is based in Oakland, CA.
- Must be able to pass a background security check, including a drug screening.
- Experience developing tools and scripts used to automate customer service processes.
- Bilingual (Japanese).
Oakland, CA 94612
Start Date: Spring 2018
Hire Type: Full-Time, Regular, Direct Hire
Reports to: Customer Service Manager
Benefits: Full Benefits Package including health, dental, vision, stock options, and more.
Please send a cover letter within the email body and attach your resume (PDF or Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vigilent Corporation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing a workplace that includes people of diverse backgrounds. Vigilent participates in the E-Verify program as required by law.
Account Sales Consultant III - Southern Tier - 000026
Our mission is to foster an environment where diversity and inclusion are explicitly recognized as fundamental parts of our organizational culture. We believe that diversity of thought and background drives innovation which enables us to provide leading-edge healthcare insurance and services. With that mission in mind, we recruit the best candidates from all communities, to diversify and strengthen our workforce.
OUR COMPANY CULTURE:
Employees are united by our Lifetime Way Values & Behaviors that include compassion, pride, excellence, innovation and having fun! We aim to be an employer of choice by valuing workforce diversity, innovative thinking, employee development, and by offering competitive compensation and benefits.
In support of the Americans with Disabilities Act, this job description lists only those responsibilities and qualifications deemed essential to the position.
Under the supervision of the local Manager, Sales/Regional Sales Director, and having attained an extensive and thorough knowledge of all contracts, enrollment regulations and membership and billing procedures, will be responsible for sales and leading the provision of service solutions of assigned accounts and territories. In accordance with established annual sales and retention goals, provides account training, benefit consulting, guidance and coordination of account benefit plans. This position is responsible for account activity in their assigned lines of business.
Primarily responsible for several of the following:
Book of Business contains a majority of experience rated health accounts
A broad range of financial arrangements including several self funded clients
More than half the accounts are large national accounts or are accounts with several hundred eligible employees
Several accounts with complex benefit structures
Ability to explain and answer questions about the financial aspects of rate determination, renewal, and underwriting to clients.
Demonstrated leadership ability – mentoring of level one and two consultants, lead role on projects, committee participation, assigned management responsibility in absence of management.
Additional education and training deemed above the minimum requirements for the position, i.e. graduate level courses, RHU or other sales specific certification, PAHM, FAHM, or other industry specific certification, training classes intended to enhance job specific skills.
Ability to manage complex relationships involving group leaders, brokers, senior management and internal departments.
Exemplifies a senior level professional with respect to confidence, professionalism and discretion.
In accordance with corporate sales goals, will identify, qualify and create specific strategy for prospects and accounts assigned.
Thoroughly acquaints appropriate account personnel with benefit explanations, claims filing and billing procedures, proposed rate adjustment rationale, mandated benefits, statutory changes and state and federal issues impacting health insurance delivery systems. Conducts educational meetings to review existing benefits and describe new benefits. Will assist in conducting open enrollments, re-enrollments, implementation of benefit changes, etc. Will arrange for proper response to claims inquiries and resolution of related problems.
Serves in a consultative role to establish an appropriate comprehension level of benefits for assigned accounts. Responsible for the provision of service solutions to accounts to ensure account satisfaction.
On a regular basis, provides consultative services to assist the account's representative in establishing and meeting the goals of the group's insurance program. Provides advice on such matters as benefit design, health care financing, health care legislation, the health care delivery system and the best way to communicate benefit information to employees.
Prepares and participates in educational programs such as pre-retirement seminars, community information programs, health fairs, etc.
As required, assists in the development of new programs or modifications to existing contracts to accommodate prospective or existing account needs in conjunction with actuaries, consultants and others.
As required, performs research and coordinates the preparation of new or revised benefits booklets for distribution among account employees. May also edit or otherwise assist in the preparation of benefit descriptions for employee manuals, handbooks or general information circulars.
Responsible for territory and time management reports for assigned accounts. Reports will include, but not be limited to, profiles of enrolled and un-enrolled accounts and updating of respective account profiles. Submits reports to management for review and consideration.
Responsible for maintaining detailed accounts and prospect history through the use of a sale force automation program.
Evaluates and otherwise develops a familiarity with the benefits packages of competitive carriers and their sales strategies.
Effectively manages time and schedules contact per account as determined by account needs and management. Initiates the appropriate paperwork to keep account file and databases current.
Keeps abreast of corporation, national and legislative developments impacting the delivery of health care benefits through meetings, professional societies and publications.
Keeps management advised of significant field developments.
Consistently demonstrates high standards of integrity by supporting the Lifetime Healthcare Companies' mission and values, adhering to the Corporate Code of Conduct, and Leading to the Lifetime Way values and beliefs.
Maintains high regard for member privacy in accordance with the corporate privacy policies and procedures.
Regular reliable attendance is expected and required.
Performs other functions as assigned by management.
We include multiple levels of classification differentiated by demonstrated knowledge, skills, and the ability to manage increasingly independent and/or complex assignments, broader responsibility, additional decision making, and in some cases, becoming a resource to others. In addition to using this differentiated approach to place new hires, it also provides guideposts for employee development and promotional opportunities.
Valid NYS Accident and Health License within six months of employment required. Employees without a license are not eligible for any sales incentive awards or contests. Any sales made while not licensed are not eligible for incentive compensation.
A minimum of four-year degree preferably in Business Administration with Marketing or Liberal Arts major or equivalent experience required. Previous direct sales or insurance industry experience required.
Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to deal effectively and professionally with all levels of account management and personnel required.
Ability to effectively sell products offered through application of appropriate sales techniques backed by extensive product knowledge including contract administration, enrollment regulations, competitive financial arrangements and membership and billing procedures required.
Ability to adapt and respond to the diverse and unexpected situations normally encountered in marketing and service occupations required.
Ability to independently travel in a timely fashion to customers throughout the health plan markets.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 40lbs of materials
The Lifetime Healthcare Companies aims to attract the best talent from diverse socioeconomic, cultural and experiential backgrounds, to diversify our workforce and best reflect the communities we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Staff Nurse, Per Diem Tier I IV Team Riddle Hospital
Position: Registered Nurse, RN
Entity: Riddle Hospital
Department: IV team
Shift: Varied Per Diem Tier I 16 hours per month which falls on a weekend. Holiday requirements per year according to the policy
Riddle Hospital, a Magnet® designated hospital located in scenic Media, PA, is a not-for-profit acute care hospital with 204 inpatient beds, plus 23 Transitional Care Center beds. Riddle has been nationally recognized by The Joint Commission, the Society of Chest Pain Centers and other healthcare rating organizations for its high quality patient care.
The Joint Commission lists Riddle Hospital as among the nation's top performers on key quality measures for heart attack, heart failure, stroke, pneumonia, and surgical care.
The Hospital has received Magnet® designation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the nation's highest award for recognizing excellence in nursing care. We have made it our mission to provide patients with a superior patient experience. This translates to the consistent delivery of safe, high quality clinical care in the absence of preventable harm.
Why Work at Riddle Hospital?
We are listed by US News & World Report as among the Top 10 Best Hospitals in the Philadelphia metropolitan area. Our Diversity, Respect and Inclusion Initiative celebrate our differences and our similarities.
Ultimately, we want everyone to feel respected for who they are. Also, our physicians and employees speak highly of the work environment at Main Line Health. We have been consistently ranked among the best places to work by Best Places to Work in PA and the Philadelphia Business Journal.
We are committed to providing exceptional care with empathy and compassion for people at all stages in life. Our Diversity, Respect and Inclusion Initiative celebrate our differences and our similarities.
Ultimately, we want everyone to feel respected for who they are.
At least 1 year of recent nursing experience required.
Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing.
Licensures & Certifications:
Current PA RN license.
BLS – all must be current and in good standing.
We offer competitive compensation and outstanding comprehensive benefits including tuition reimbursement, 403B matching savings plan, a pension plan, and a generous paid time off program. To be considered, please apply online with your resume at https://www.mainlinehealth.org/careers
Enter Job ID 46786 in Keyword search box.
Applicants must certify that they have not used tobacco products or nicotine in any form in the 90-days prior to submitting an application to Main Line Health. This will be verified during pre-employment testing. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Account Executive - Home Infusion Sales - Southern Tier NY To Northern Tier PA - Hospitals
BioScrip, Inc. is the largest independent national provider of infusion and home care management solutions, with approximately 2,100 teammates and nearly 70 service locations across the U.S. BioScrip partners with physicians, hospital systems, payors, pharmaceutical manufacturers and skilled nursing facilities to provide patients access to post-acute care services.
BioScrip operates with a commitment to bring customer-focused pharmacy and related healthcare infusion therapy services into the home or alternate-site setting. By collaborating with the full spectrum of healthcare professionals and the patient, BioScrip provides cost-effective care that is driven by clinical excellence, customer service, and values that promote positive outcomes and an enhanced quality of life for those it serves. Ours is a fast-paced dynamic work environment with room for new ideas and opportunities for career advancement. We offer a wide array of welfare benefits as well as Tuition Reimbursement, an Employee Referral Program, and a 401(k) Retirement Savings.
Due to our exceptional growth and success, we are recruiting for an Account Executive to join our team.
TERRITORY FOR THIS POSITION IS HOSPITALS IN NY's SOUTHERN TIER AND PA's NORTHERN TIER.
Account Executives are responsible for selling home infusion services to our referral sources including hospitals, physician practices and other healthcare providers. They are responsible for growing revenue and increasing market-share by identifying new referral sources. AEs focus on broad stroke marketing to facilitate referrals to the Clinical Sales Liaison(s). Ideal candidates have a minimum of two years' experience selling home infusion or related healthcare services.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor's degree required; at least two (2) years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified required. Educational requirements may be waived in lieu of evidence of progressive growth in and attainment of the skills necessary to perform the required duties.
Must have a valid driver's license and maintain a driving record which meets company's standards. Must have auto insurance in effect at all times.
BioScrip is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, color, race, ancestry, national origin, disability, genetic information, military status, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, marital status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, legally protected medical condition, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Background checks and drug screens are part of our hiring process. Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Help Desk Tier III
Description of Work
The primary purpose of the NC FAST Tier III Help Desk Representative to monitor incoming issues unable to be resolved by frontline Help Desk staff by diagnosing the root cause, resolving isolated issues or if required, escalating customer issues to development staff. This position works closely with business and technical team members to troubleshoot issues with a focus on determining root cause to prevent reoccurrence. Other job responsibilities include the following:
Working with multiple groups to work through complex issues that include replicating, isolating and identifying a root cause while providing workarounds and testing, fixes, and patches
Documenting and communicating status and resolution to all stakeholders
Assisting with setup of staging or test environments and recommending product and process improvement strategies based on perceived trends or patterns in field issues
Working as a liaison between Business, Program Management, System Development and A&I Technical Architects to coordinate any system change requests being created, budgeted, approved and implemented
Salary Grade IT05; Recruiting Range $56,339 - $63,240
About The Office of NC FAST:
North Carolina Families Accessing Services through Technology (NC FAST) is a program designed to improve the way the DHHS and the 100 county departments of social services conduct business. NC FAST introduces new technological tools and business processes that will enable staff to spend less time performing administrative tasks and more time assisting families.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities / Competencies
To receive credit for all of your work history and credentials, you must list the information on the application form. Any information listed under the text resume section or on an attachment will not be considered for qualifying credit. Qualified applicants must document on the application that they possess all of the following:
Knowledge of the NC FAST application and functionality within scope of the NC FAST applications
Experience working in a help desk environment
Working Knowledge of browser-based application, Excel, and email as well as knowledge of web-based environments
Due to the nature and time sensitive nature of the work, some overtime may be required
Management prefers applicants with the following:
Knowledge of Social Services and Medicaid programs and systems
Experience with the NC FAST Help Desk.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer engineering, Math or Engineering from an appropriately accredited institution and two years of experience in the information technology field related to the position's role;
Bachelor's degree from an appropriately accredited institution and three years of experience in the information technology field related to the position's role;
Associate's degree in Computer Information Technology, Computer Technology Integration; Networking Technology Database Management, or related areas and three years of experience in the Information Technology Field related to the position's role;
an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Supplemental and Contact Information
The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide information regarding the status of your application over the phone. To check the status of your application, please log in to your account. You will either receive a call to schedule an interview or an email notifying when the job has been filled.
For technical issues with your applications, please call the NEOGOV Help Line at 855-524-5627. Applicants will be communicated with, via email only, for updates on the status of their application. If there are any questions about this posting other than your application status, please contact HR at 919-855-3480.
Tier 1 System Admin And Asset Tracker
Tier 1 System Admin and Asset Tracker
Provides Tier 1 support to end users while delivering exceptional customer service throughout the process and track hardware assets. Works to troubleshoot and restore technical service and equipment problems by analyzing, identifying and diagnosing issues. Well organized and possesses the ability to communicate professionally with team members and end users to accomplish goals. The candidate will be expected to assist and provide expertise in the following areas: hardware asset tracking, desktop support, mapping printers, mapping shared drives, connecting peripheral devices and troubleshooting desktop issues.
- Trusted technical resource for troubleshooting and diagnosing end user technology need
- Trusted technical resource for maintaining hardware asset tracker
- Interact with all levels of end users while providing desktop support
- Provide Level 1 remediation and identify, troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software and network related problems experienced by end users in a multi-site network
- Hardware asset tracking
- PC image or reimage
- Printer install
- Printer mapping
- Network drive mapping
- Basic network troubleshooting
- Basic software installs or reinstalls
- Driver installs and updates
- PC patching to maintain IAVA compliance
- Mobile device troubleshooting
- PC/laptop hardware troubleshooting and basic repair
- Utilize DHA Remedy Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) Suite to track incidents
- Contribute to the Global Service Center (GSC) Knowledge Base to ensure unique resolution procedures are available for Tier 1
- Track and manage NHC Oak Harbor (NCHOH) IT hardware assets using the NHCOH asset management system.
The level of support will include, but is not limited to the following:
- 2-5 years dedicated desktop support experience
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 10
- 2-5 years asset tracking experience and working with Microsoft Office projects (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and conviction to following best practices
- Ability to communicate to non-technical users
- Ability to prioritize work load effectively according to needs of the organization
- Discipline to diagnose issues where no experience or knowledge is present and extensive research is required
- Experience in both server and desktop hardware
- Experience with virtualization and hypervisor environments
- Experience with Microsoft technologies including Active Directory, GPOs, SCCM and Citrix
- Fundamental knowledge and understanding of LAN/WAN architecture and administration
- Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Direct Payroll Deposit
- Leave Accrual
- Casual, Fun and Exciting Work Environment
- Game Room and Popcorn Machine
- Daily Food Trucks on Site
- Complementary Hot and Cold Beverages
- Easy Access off of 526 and Close Proximity to Park Circle
- Short Term Disability
- Additional (Voluntary) Life Insurance
- Additional (Voluntary) AD&D Insurance
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Care Plan
- Flexible Spending Account Plan
- Online Training
- AFLAC Supplementary Insurance
Spinvi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Spinvi complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Spinvi expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Spinvi’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Tier 1 Support In Custom Software Environment
Our healthcare technology client is seeking a desktop computer support professional. Great personality comes precedent to having the skills and knowledge of entry-level server and network support. Working hours are flexible between 8am-5pm in Madison, WI.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide in-person technical support to internal PC users
- Manage Active Directory computers, groups, and users
- Provide PC, server, printer, and telephone hardware and software support
- Setup and deploy computers to end users
- Periodically install updates onto servers and network equipment
- Troubleshoot and resolve network connectivity issues
- In-depth knowledge of Windows 7 and/or Windows 10
- Demonstrated understanding of troubleshooting computer hardware issues
- Solid understanding of networking including DHCP and static IP addressing
- Basic understanding of server virtualization
- Basic understanding of Windows Servers
- Basic understanding of Managing Active Directory objects
Desktop Support Tier II
Title of Position: Desktop Support Tier II
Reports to: IT Manager
- Provide support for end users in person, over the phone and using remote desktop tools.
- Respond to support requests made in person, by phone and email, then document the problem, the action taken and the resolution in a ticket management system.
- Work within a tiered structure, assisting Contractors, while escalating complex issues to more senior team members of the team.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot Windows XP clients in an Active Directory environment.
- Support clients using network printers and scanners, Microsoft Office and proprietary and client-server and web based applications
- Support clients using wireless devices
Term: Contract to Direct Hire
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- CCNA and Basic Network Troubleshooting
- Three plus years performing server hardware, operating system, software installation, and configuration
- Three plus years performing administration and engineering type duties within an enterprise environment
- Windows 2008 and up environment
- Understands security policies and group policies and implements best practices
- Experience documenting issues and resolution, as well as configuration and process management.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the engineering team and application business owners, prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment.
Email me for more details about this opportunity! Ivy@triquestbusiness.com
Tier II Customer Support Technician
PSI Pax, Inc has an exciting opportunity for a Tier II Customer Support Technician to support our customer in Yorktown, VA. This is a great opportunity to provide dedicated customer service to our customer while obtaining your HDI and Security + Certifications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Supporting customers in the areas of system/user access, access/procedural questions, functional application support, connectivity/performance issues, account verification, training information and support escalation/referral
Analyzing inquiries through use of personal knowledge of the functional subject matter
Monitoring customer inquiries for a specific functional area, tracking progress and resolution of escalated inquiries
Support the documentation of standard operating procedures
Responsible for communicating clearly with customers
Monitoring on call phone after business hours
At least two (2) years of experience in customer service is required
Security+ certification is desired. Ability to obtain Security+ and HDI Desktop Support Technician certification is required.
US Citizen with the ability to obtain Secret Clearance is required.
Ability to multi-task
Outstanding customer (internal and external) service
Good time management skills
Excellent verbal and written communication
Self-directed, adaptable and positive
Ability to work under pressure
Work effectively in a team environment
Proven ability to learn software programs
High School Diploma
Four-year college degree Preferred
Engineer 2: Remote Network Monitoring And Tier 2 Work
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI w/FS POLYGRAPH
(U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
Remote network monitoring and tier 2 work.
Provides engineering expertise to analyze hardware systems, hardware design, architecture, network design.
Procures and performs acceptance testing on equipment.
Prepares specifications for hardware by analyzing documented and derived system requirements.
Conducts site surveys.
Prepares engineering plans and site Technical Design Packages.
Configures (and documents configuration of) computers, networking devices, and various peripheral equipment.
Prepares site installations and test reports.
Ensures that problems have been properly identified and solutions will satisfy the user’s requirements.
Qualifications: Fourteen (14) years of related experience is required. Bachelor’s degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!