Paramus Job Description Sample
Mental Health Associate (Full Time & Part Time)
Job Summary:This is an ideal opportunity for an individual with limited experience to work in an adolescent psychiatric treatment program in our Paramus location. Primary responsibilities include observation and monitoring adolescents in group therapy and during program breaks.
Competence: Demonstrates an understanding of adolescent growth and development and must be able to co-facilitate a didactic and experiential group. Demonstrates skill in areas of universal precautions, CPR, fire safety, abuse and neglect reporting, patient rights, age related competencies, harassment free workplace practices, and HIPAA protocols.
High Focus Centers is the largest and most successful multi-site outpatient provider of substance abuse and psychiatric programs in N.J. It is a respected behavioral healthcare organization with 20 years of providing progressive and innovative treatment to adolescents, adults and families.
Driving adolescents in our vans is required.
Valid NJ drivers license.
Bachelors’ degree required.
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance.
High Focus Centers is a growing organization that provides team-based Partial Hospital and Intensive Outpatient services at seven locations across the State of New Jersey. Patients are referred to us from a wide array of hospitals as well as from outpatient providers. We offer treatment to children, adolescents and adults, and our programs have tracks both for emotional illness and substance abuse.
This position will function as Team Leader for the Adult Program, which includes some patients with co-occuring disorders. . The Center is in Paramus, a few minutes from Route 4 and Route 17.
Our compensation package is competitive and our work environment is one of clinical enthusiasm. Sign-on bonus is available to independent applicants.
NJ licensed Board-Eligible or Certified Psychiatrist
High Focus Centers offers an excellent compensation package that includes:
Health, Life, Dental Insurance
401k Retirement Plan
Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Leave
Long & Short Term Disability Insurance
Adult Psychiatric / Co-Occurring Clinician
Job Summary:We are currently seeking a licensed, experienced adult mental health treatment professional for our adult psychiatric Co-Occurring Intensive Outpatient treatment program at our Paramus facility. Join a multi-disciplinary team providing excellent treatment to adults with acute psychiatric illness and co-occurring substance abuse.
This position will require 1-2 evenings per week
Licensed mental health professional
Outside B2B Sales - Cloud Software
They are seeking a talented outside B2B sales professional to grow/manage an existing base of accounts along with hunting down new clients. This is a hybrid hunter/account Manager role.
Competitive Base Salary (Range based on Experience & Geographic Region) + Uncapped Commissions + Bonuses- 1st Year "On Target Earnings" OTE ranges from $80,000 - $105,000.
- Company Medical + Dental + Vision+ Rx
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Short and Long-term disability benefits
- Tuition Assistance
- 401(k)- Company match
- Paid time-off programs
- Mileage and/or Car/Cell Allowance available for applicable positions
- Comprehensive Training (Classroom- Field- Mentor Program)
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1+ Year of outside B2B sales experience preferred
- Proven track record of success
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to cover a large territory (Some Overnight Travel Required)
- Valid Driver's License
IT Risk & Controls Assurance Analyst
CONTROLS ASSURANCE~~IT SECURITY~~IT RISK
- WORK HEAVILY WITHIN THE ORGANIZATION FROM AN "IT PERSPECTIVE" WITH EXPERTISE WITH CONTROLS ASSURANCE, IT SECURITY & IT RISK
- HEAVY COORDINATION WITH OTHER DEPARTMENTS REGARDING REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERNAL CONTROLS TO ELIMINATE RISK
- IDENTIFY, COLLECT AND ANALYZE INTERNAL IT AUDIT RISK CONTROLS (POLICIES AND PROCEDURES)
- STRONG COMPREHENSION OF ENTERPRISE BREACH RESISTANCE
- STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS TO CONVERSE/INTERACT WITH VARIOUS LEVELS OF THE ORGANIZATION
- CERTIFICATIONS/HIGHER EDUCATION STRONGLY DESIRED (CISA, CIA, ...)
Engineering Lead - Telecommunications (Paramus, NJ)
- Direct activities of project engineers, structural engineers and field personnel to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Civil and structural engineering design of telecommunications/cell towers.
- Manage project schedules, budgets of engineering projects.
- Manage project scope, design, schedule and quality.
- Maintain relationships with customers, vendors and internal teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering is required.
- Licensed as a Professional Engineer is preferred but not required.
- Prefer 5+ years of telecommunications industry experience (cell towers).
Power BI Developer
Power BI Developer
Position : 2+ Months( Contract To Hire ) or Full Time
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related major.
- At least 5+ years of working experience in the following
- EDW - Creating database/tables, stored procedures, views, database backup tasks
- Integration Services - ETL jobs and schedules
- Reporting Services – Creating and publishing dashboards, reports
- At least 5+ years of hands on experience in the following technologies
- MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS
- Microsoft Power BI.
- MS Excel and Power point
- Good communication skills; Ability to facilitate meetings and delegate responsibilities
Note:If interested please send your updated resume and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
RN Supervisor Home Care
Essential Job Duties
Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients through regular visits to clients' homes and alternative settings
Participates in the coordination and management of all services rendered to clients and families by office staff and per diem employees under his/her supervision
Participates in direct service staff selection, orientation and in-service education
Participates in the development of company's objectives, standards of care, policies and procedures affecting clinical services
Participates in the planning and implementation of caregiver evaluation, orientation and other in-service educational program
• Participates in the development and implementation of standardized clinical policies and procedures
Registered Nurse, BSN preferred
Prior Home Care experience required
License and current registration to practice as a registered nurse in NJ
Valid US driver’s license
We are seeking an energetic and experienced New Jersey licensed psychotherapist to work 15-25 hours a week, including Saturdays, in our multi-clinician, concierge-style psychotherapy practice. LSW's and LAC's are welcome to apply – as we can provide supervision.
We offer the benefit of our already established referral stream, clinical consultation, insurance/private pay billing system, easy to use EMR system, on-line and in-person marketing opportunities, and a modern office environment in the heart of Bergen County, NJ.
The clinician will:
- Assume a minimum caseload of ten clients to start performing individual/couple psychotherapy
- Provide direct care for individuals, couples, groups and/or families
- Prepare appropriate documentation: therapy notes, treatment plans, letters, etc
- Communicate effectively with referral sources in a timely fashion
- Have a basic theoretical foundation from which you approach your clinical work
- New therapists will begin on a part-time basis, which may expand as success is demonstrated.
- All therapists participate in monthly supervision.
- Successful applicants must have a serious commitment to life-long growth and a desire to work as part of a team.
- NJ State license to practice psychotherapy (LSW, LCSW, LPC)
- Must have experience and a passion for being a therapist.
- Must be creative and committed to continuing to develop as a therapist
- At least one year of experience in providing individual, couples, multiple partner and/or family therapy
- Autonomy and creativity given to clinicians in their practice and to create a caseload working with issues that are engaging and meaningful to them
- Flexible scheduling
- Highly competitive compensation ranging from $40.00-$70.00 per session for individual or partner sessions
- Quiet, comfortable office
- Clinician must either carry or be able to obtain malpractice insurance
- Individual therapists must carry a caseload with a minimum of 10 clients
- Must commit to a minimum of 2 years
Clinician - Adolescent Psychiatric / Co-Occurring
Job Summary:Join a multi-disciplinary team providing excellent treatment to Adolescents with acute psychiatric illness.
Clinical responsibilities include:
Group Therapy within program structure
Competence: Has a thorough knowledge of mental illness, treatment planning, documentation and the continuum of care. Is able to establish harmonious relationships with patients, staff and community agency personnel. Is able to maintain and prepare accurate reports and records.Has ability to prioritize multiple tasks.Demonstrates skill and ensures staff competence in areas of universal precautions, CPR, medication management, fire safety, pt. abuse reporting, patient rights, age-related competencies, harassment free workplace practices and HIPAA protocols.
-Must have experience working with this population
-Have a NJ professional license such as LAC and LCADC, preferably a LCSW or PLC
-1 year documented experience providing group based mental health treatment to middle school aged adolescent patient starting at ages 10 to 13
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!