Parcel Return Service Job Description Sample
Remote Director Of Surgical Services
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Surgical Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Surgical Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management.. This person will be required to travel and reside in market location for the duration of the interim assignment and may be asked to travel to other sites as assigned. This person will also provide expertise and be mentor to new site managers or those needing assistance in enhancing department performance. This position reportsto VP of Clinical Support Services who may request assistance for other corporate initiatives related to Perioperative Services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting the Perioperative performance improvement program in an assigned hospital. Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of program processes at hospital.
Providing on-site consultative services as needed for Corporate?s Surgical Services or programs for other assigned hospitals. Serving as mentor and expert resource person fOR'specialty surgery programs OR'service line directors at assigned hospitals
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve our surgery programs quality of service. Assisting with strategic planning, market analysis, business development, growth and quality improvement plans for the hospitals regarding surgical services programs.
Observing professional ethics in maintaining confidential information concerning the personal, financial and medical or employment status of patients and staff. Developing collaborative relationships with corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improved operations. Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for their hospitals.
Experience in coaching, mentoring and developing others in variety of key skills including: relationship management, project management, staffing and execution. and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred.. CNOR preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business field or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of Surgical Services experience Technical knowledge of surgical services and the operating room/procedural environment. Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis.
Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of surgery. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration at large academic or tertiary facility. Experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation preferred.
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
Remote Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
Nurse Manager Of OB Services
Nurse Manager of OB Services District Of Columbia Come join progressive hospital as Nurse Manager of OB Services in beautiful DC. DC offers tremendous quality of life with wonderful climate, low cost of living and is great place to call home!! The successful candidate will oversee 50+ bed unit with over 1,400 births per year!
Summary: reportsto the Senior Director of Nursing and provides overall direction for employees, 24 hour accountability and assists with budgetary responsibility for the Women's Services Units. Coordinates total nursing care for patients in the OB Unit. Promotes participation in patient/family teaching and provides leadership bWorking cooperatively with members of the health care team to maintain standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
Participates in organizational and unit based quality improvement activities. Provides continued guidance and direction to all employees. Provides input on standards of care, supplies and equipment to the Unit Director.
Responsible fOR'staffing and scheduling the appropriate personnel to work in the unit. In coordination with the Director and CNS, plans fOR'staff education annual competency validation. Demonstrates the ability to facilitate unit operations and oversees floor operations in the absence of the Director. Experience: 5-7 yearsnursing experience in Women's Care including, but not limited to Labor and Delivery Units(L&D) and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit(NICU) required 2-3 years
Supervisory or Management experience required Education: Associate's Degree of Nursing from an accredited school of nursing required BachelOR's Degree in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing required Masters Degree in Nursing or healthcare related field required Certifications/Licensure:
Current State Registered Nurse(RN) licensure Basic Life Support(BLS) Certification Desired Specialty Certifications, but not required: Neonatal Resuscitation Program(NRP), Inpatient Obstetric Nursing(RNC-OB), Maternal Newborn Nursing(RNC-MNN), Low Risk Neonatal Nursing(RNC-LRN), Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing(RNC-NIC), Electronic Fetal Monitoring(C-EFM) Special
Must have strong written and oral communication skills Demonstrates ability to assess staff needs and develop objective goals Basic computer skills must Maintains clinical and leadership competencies Great Opportunity!!
Remote RN Manager Of Sterile Processing
This Manager oversees surgical sterilization services for numerous facilities nationwide.
The Nurse Manager of Sterile Processing coordinates and supervises the central sterile processing services for the entire healthcare system. Provides strategic leadership and direction organization-wide for the Perioperative Central Sterile Services Departments(CSSD) including all facets of instrument processing, materials management, distribution and inventory control, and other associated functions within Central Sterile Services.
SuppOR's the Corporate Director of Surgery with all sterilization services, such as continuous performance and process improvement and high level disinfection in all facilities. Develop strategies, plans, and executes processes to improve quality, safety, performance, and operational excellence in accordance with all regulatory requirements. Direct administrative and operational teams in achieving organizational priorities to best serve customers while maintaining and improving expenses related to sterile processing.
Initiate and support culture of process improvement and safety that removes waste and standardizes processes. Educates, mentors and coaches local SPD and clinic leaders for clinical effectiveness. Participates in continual performance and process improvement monitoring key performance metrics such as:
Immediate Use Steam Sterilization(IUSS), case cart error frequency, instrument set error frequency, sterilization documentation error frequency. Stays up to date with changing regulations/guidelines and implements corrective plans to ensure sterilization compliance system wide. Education: BachelOR's Degree in Nursing required Masters Degree in healthcare preferred Certification Licensure:
Certification as Certified Registered Central Sterile Technician(CRCST) required Certified Endoscope Reprocessor(CER) desired Certified Instrument Technician(CIT) desired Certified Sterile Processing Distribution Manager(CSPDM) plus Experience: Previous experience in all aspects of sterilization processing function
Working with decontamination, sterilization sciences, case cart systems and surgical supplies and equipment 5+ yearsin Sterile Processing experience required Minimum yearsmanagement experience in sterile processing required Knowledge of Performance Improvement and Lean highly desired Membership in professional organization(IAHCSMM) highly desired Ability to communicate effectively with the ability to handle multiple assignments, balance priorities and make sound decisions Must be able to interact in positive manner and communicate well with others
What You'll Do
- Manage the month end close process, including preparing monthly account reconciliations and analysis, preparing flux analysis and communicate with department leads to resolve variances, and assist with the continuous improvement of month end close procedures to shorten the close cycle
- Assist with the monthly departmental budget to actual analysis and reporting
- Write technical accounting memos that support the company’s compliance with GAAP
- Monitor and track the inventory general ledger account including preparing monthly inventory reconciliations, prepare month end inventory accruals, and work closely with supply chain and warehouse operation teams to improve inventory process flow
- Lead the asset recovery team, including the improvement and implementation of asset recovery procedures, and work closely with the Assistant Controller and President to develop asset recovery metrics
- Track and maintain third party request listings (audits, tax, compliance, etc.)
- Develop and train Staff Accountant
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures to enhance the workflow of the Finance team
- Assist with ad-hoc special projects
Who You Are
- 3-5 years of full cycle accounting, and/or public accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize various responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Experience working with inventory, preferred but not required
- Worked in a startup commerical environment, preferred but not required
Technical Service Engineer (Virtual / Remote)
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction in all internal and external transactions through consistently meeting/exceeding customer account needs and identifying opportunities to enhance delivery of company service and support goals.
- Accept customer calls, alerts and escalations from the Level 1 operations team within specified timeframes, maintain case ownership, and keep customers informed of progress.
- Act as the point of contact for customer incidents reported by telephone, email and remote monitoring tools ensuring all processes and agreed upon standards are followed. This includes performing system analysis techniques to consult with end users and determining the hardware and software system functional specifications.
- Maintain accuracy of all reports/audits and client documentation based on Red River and customer defined system specifications. Ensure log entries to the ticketing system are accurate, concise and timely to meet the SLAs (service-level agreement).
- Maintain clear understanding of the interdependencies that problem, change and configuration managements processes have on good incident management practices.
- Exercise sound judgment when working outside defined practices and procedures; accurately close incidents for known errors without the need for functional escalation
- Escalate potential areas for improvement to standard operating procedures (SOPs) to team leadership.
- Keep current on new releases, updates and changes to Customer Run Book content
- Engage in IT certification programs to develop subject matter expertise and continually pursue on-going training and development opportunities to advance skill sets and, in turn, ability to effectively deliver to customers
- Act as a mentor to Level 1 Customer Service Representatives.
- BS Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering or other technical degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in the areas of incident and problem management, ticket handling and escalation, performance monitoring, advanced IT troubleshooting, technical run book creation and maintenance, infrastructure management and processes adherence.
- At least 3 years of Hands-on experience configuring and troubleshooting routers and switches
- Hands on experience in technologies such as Wireless, Server and Security is a plus.
- Previous technical support (success in Level One customer-facing roles) and experience in IT infrastructure with focus on storage, backup, databases and network
- Deep knowledge of network analysis/management tools and techniques
- Proven ability to utilize CRM data, product documentation and other resources to research and resolve client technical issues
- Strong MS Office skills in using and developing documents, technical diagrams, spreadsheets, and presentations are required
- Strong background in service delivery to Federal and Commercial customers desired
- CCNA Route/Switch certifications required
- CCNP Route/Switch required within 90 days of employment
- Requires the ability to obtain and maintain a secret clearance
- Provide after hours on call support as required
- Work independently with a focused direction while adding value and contributing to overall team performance.
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations
Candidates for the job should possess excellent organizational skills as well as the ability to efficiently multi-task. Ideal candidates have a strong focus on day-to-day operational excellence, and a personal style that builds trust, and inspires loyalty. The candidate should be motivated, proactive, be able to learn and adapt quickly.
Senior Performance Test Engineer - Cti/Ivr
This is a contract-to-perm role that requires US Citizenship or a Green Card. Full benefits, 401k, sick leave, etc are provided for the duration of the contract portion. The chosen candidate will need to have a Public Trust clearance or the ability to obtain one.
Please see below for the job description and position requirements.
- Expertise in measuring, analyzing, and optimizing the performance and scalability of call center applications. You will work with architects and developers on large-scale, enterprise-level performance test initiatives for call center and Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) solutions.
- Extensive Performance Testing experience on Load Runner or JMeter (any one tool experience, JMeter is preferred)
- Ability to understand the Performance bottlenecks at different levels of Application and help the engineering teams.
- Experience testing systems in cloud, on-prem and hybrid environments
- Understanding of web application and browser concepts (HTTP, connections, cookies, caching, streaming, etc.)
- Know how to analyze performance requirements, translate into detailed test cases, and create your own test scripts
- Ability to handle test data in various formats (JSON, XML, CSV, etc.) and you understand data storage, encoding, encryption, data transformation, and related concepts
- Ability to design, develop, execute performance test cases and scripts that cover a wide variety of scenarios such as smoke, functional, regression, endurance, and performance testing through analysis of product specifications and software requirements, as well as mentor/train the customer teams on the same,
- Know how to parameterize your scripts for load, spike, stress, and soak tests.
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Creative and persistent problem solver
- 10+ years of experience conducting Performance Testing using performance test tools, with a Bachelor’s Degree, or 8+ years of experience with a Master’s Degree
- Hands-on experience using performance test tools to develop scripts, monitor application/database/machine level performance, analyze performance metrics, troubleshoot errors/failures/bottlenecks, and prepare performance test dashboards and reports.
- Experience with planning and executing performance testing for the following call center applications:
- Inbound IVR with multiple language lines
- Inbound Virtual Hold
- SIP End Point integration with custom Agent Desktop
- T-Library client requests from custom Agent Desktop
- Contact Recordings from custom Agent Desktop (audio and video)
- Agent-to-agent call transfers
- Outbound dialing operations
- 7+ years of experience using performance test tools like LoadRunner, JMeter, WebTest or others,
- 6+ years SQL experience and an ability to write intermediate to complex SQL code,
- Experience with diagnostics tools to identify root cause like HP diagnostics
- Experience in both Windows and UNIX environments
- Experience with Relational Databases & SQL Query tools
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
- JMeter, AppDynamics, Genesys CXP, Cyara, Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and SIP server configuration, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Genesys WFM, Genesys Pulse
Technology Transition Coordinators
Salary – 110-115k (possibly negotiable)
Our client is recruiting for experienced Technology Transition Coordinators to join our team in Arlington, VA in support of the Office of Naval Research (ONR). They will assist in the management and execution of the technology transition and technology transfer programs.
Specific tasks include:
- Collect information on candidate technologies (including technical capabilities and costs)
- Provide technical expertise and assistance in performing due diligence to assess identified technologies for maturity and transition risks
- Assist in the development of business cases for the proposed transitions, both cost and capability-based
- Coordinate with technology developers, Subject Matter Experts (SME), Acquisition Program Managers, and Requirements and Resource Sponsors
- Draft and/or preparation of material for presentation to senior Navy leadership and assist in the drafting of Memoranda of Agreement and other documentation
- Track the technical and programmatic execution of the transitions to ensure that they complete the agreed upon transitions or transfers
- Prepare briefing materials in support of internal and external reporting requirements
- Secret clearance
- Five (5) years’ experience in the transition of new, emerging and improving technologies into Department of Navy (DoN) Programs of Record.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Excellent skills in analytical and evaluative techniques to identify, consider, and assess technologies for maturity, cost, and supportability
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Understanding of DoD and DoN Technology Transition venues
- Understanding of HQMC, OPNAV, Fleet and Force Organizations
- Documented experience in and working knowledge of government defense program and DoD/DoN structure, as well as knowledge of government and industry technology transition best practices
- Ability to develop and implement methodologies for Business Case Analysis models
- Program Management, Systems Planning, RD&E (SPRDE) – Science and Technology Level III certification
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university - Degree in mathematics, physics, engineering, or relevant technical discipline (preferred)
Program Analyst (Id:6987849)
Program Analyst completes due diligence related tasks and projects and assists with implementation of S/GP programs, as well as provides general office support for a variety of administrative tasks.
Duties, Tasks and
- Plans, coordinates, and carries out the successive steps in fact-finding and analysis of issues necessary to complete due diligence related tasks and projects
- Prepares narrative reports containing a statement of the issue or problem, background, observations, options for change, and recommendations for action based on analysis of observations, review of program related documentation, research of precedent studies, and application of standard guidelines
- Conducts on event planning, program implementation, social media outreach and other various activities as assigned
- Carry out special projects and other duties as required
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in an office environment, preferably within the U.S. government.
- Strong interpersonal skills; must be able to work well with senior officials, staff, and interns.
- Strong organizations skills, a customer service orientation and excellent execution and follow through skills.
- Experience using qualitative and quantitative techniques for analyzing and measuring the effectiveness of programs.
- Knowledge of pertinent laws, regulations, policies, and procedures related to due diligence, conflict of interest, and public-private partnerships.
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least one year of related work experience OR a Master’s degree
Please note all candidates are required to provide the previous five (5) years of employment history as well as their most recent paystub for the purpose of salary verification.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!