Parcel Return Service Job Description Sample
Hospital Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Nurse Manager Of OB Services
Nurse Manager of OB Services District Of Columbia Come join progressive hospital as Nurse Manager of OB Services in beautiful DC. DC offers tremendous quality of life with wonderful climate, low cost of living and is great place to call home!! The successful candidate will oversee 50+ bed unit with over 1,400 births per year!
Summary: reportsto the Senior Director of Nursing and provides overall direction for employees, 24 hour accountability and assists with budgetary responsibility for the Women's Services Units. Coordinates total nursing care for patients in the OB Unit. Promotes participation in patient/family teaching and provides leadership bWorking cooperatively with members of the health care team to maintain standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
Participates in organizational and unit based quality improvement activities. Provides continued guidance and direction to all employees. Provides input on standards of care, supplies and equipment to the Unit Director.
Responsible fOR'staffing and scheduling the appropriate personnel to work in the unit. In coordination with the Director and CNS, plans fOR'staff education annual competency validation. Demonstrates the ability to facilitate unit operations and oversees floor operations in the absence of the Director. Experience: 5-7 yearsnursing experience in Women's Care including, but not limited to Labor and Delivery Units(L&D) and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit(NICU) required 2-3 years
Supervisory or Management experience required Education: Associate's Degree of Nursing from an accredited school of nursing required BachelOR's Degree in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing required Masters Degree in Nursing or healthcare related field required Certifications/Licensure:
Current State Registered Nurse(RN) licensure Basic Life Support(BLS) Certification Desired Specialty Certifications, but not required: Neonatal Resuscitation Program(NRP), Inpatient Obstetric Nursing(RNC-OB), Maternal Newborn Nursing(RNC-MNN), Low Risk Neonatal Nursing(RNC-LRN), Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing(RNC-NIC), Electronic Fetal Monitoring(C-EFM) Special
Must have strong written and oral communication skills Demonstrates ability to assess staff needs and develop objective goals Basic computer skills must Maintains clinical and leadership competencies Great Opportunity!!
Project Manager Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Remote Hospital Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
Commercial Fence Estimator/Sales
Attain revenue and profitable goals each quarter on all projects.
Ensure projects are at or ahead of deadlines, completed on-time safely, and under budget
Assume responsibility for managing and maintaining schedule, budget, and submitting change orders and RFI???s for current and upcoming projects to enhance effectiveness of the project???s.
Coordinate and get pricing of materials from vendors to ensure execution supports compliance with established criteria and specifications of project.
Build and maintain relationship with owners, general contractors and other subcontractors
Meet with Owners, select sub-contractors regularly.
As well as communicating with Foreman, Journeyman, QA, and Helpers in the field.
Stable work history
4+ years of Commercial Fence Sales or Estimating experience.
Experience in working on commercial fence construction projects
Strong knowledge in Microsoft office, estimating and scheduling software, among other construction related applications.
Digital Campaign Manager
Freedom for All Americans is the bipartisan campaign to secure full nondiscrimination protections for LGBTQ people nationwide. Freedom for All Americans includes two separate entities – Freedom for All Americans and Freedom for All Americans Education Fund, collectively referred to as Freedom for All Americans (FFAA). Our work brings together conservatives and progressives, businesses large and small, people of faith, and allies from all walks of life to make the case for comprehensive non-discrimination protections that ensure everyone is treated fairly and equally.
With the ultimate goal of securing nationwide nondiscrimination protections for LGBTQ Americans, Freedom for All Americans works at the federal, state, and local level to grow public support for comprehensive and inclusive nondiscrimination protections, protect more people from discrimination, and build the team of advocates and influencers advocating for nondiscrimination protections. Founded in 2015, FFAA is a virtual organization with staff located across the country.
The Freedom for All Americans’ (FFAA) Public Affairs team is seeking an innovative and passionate digital contractor to support our team’s work in the coming months. This position will support the implementation of state digital campaigns across a handful of FFAA priority states, and work with the SVP of Digital Engagement to strengthen internal processes and analytics - particularly around online fundraising.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work alongside the Senior Digital Campaign Manager in running digital campaigns to advance nondiscrimination in state level ballot, legislative, and public education campaigns.
- Help guide and execute FFAA’s digital work in priority states, working alongside FFAA state campaign leads and local staff to develop and execute a comprehensive digital strategy that is well-integrated with other components of the campaign.
- Create email strategies for state-level campaigns, including drafting copy, coding, and tracking metrics for communications with campaign email lists.
- Manage multiple campaigns’ CRM (customer/constituent relationship management) system, including oversight of membership lists, online actions, online fundraising pages and other functions as needed.
- Work with the SVP of Digital Engagement on strengthening and implementing internal processes for the digital team, with an eye toward online fundraising.
- Digital campaigning experience, and - if none - strong attention to detail and a track record of learning new skills and tools quickly.
- An analytic mind and a curiosity for data-driven online organizing - previous experience with this is a big plus.
- Basic experience with Word Press, HTML, CSS and Adobe, Canva, or other graphic design programs.
- Ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously, often under tight deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated and possess the ability to work well both independently and within a team.
- Strong writing and oral communication skills.
This is a contract position, and not eligible for benefits.
One of Cordia's many exciting clients, a growing, reputable for-profit international consulting client, is seeking an Assistant Controller for its healthy, expanding finance/accounting group. The Assistant Controller is responsible for collaborating with the Controller to oversee and manage the company’s general ledger and assist in managing its accounting staff.
- Manage and run all general ledger function and related projects
- Prepare and manage financial statements and related reporting
- Create, manages, oversee journal entries, accruals, ledger account maintenance
- Lead all accounts receivable, accounts payable and procurement
- Manages the monthly accounting close process
- Support and help lead payroll function
- Assist with administering the company accounting system for accuracy and upgrades
- Take a big role with managing accounting and finance staff including training, development, and development/performance management
- Manage outstanding relationships with outside vendors, partner and accounting/consulting firm
- Serve a back-up for both VP/Controller and lower staff
- Ensures compliance with relevant tax and regulatory requirements
- CPA required (Masters in Accounting preferred)
- BS/BA in Accounting
- 5+ years minimum full general ledger/monthly close experience;
- Outstanding interest and experience supervising staff members
- Proven abilities with accounting systems projects and upgrades
- Professional service experience a plus but not required
- Competitive base salary ($120,000-130,000) + yearly bonus (10% target)
- Outstanding work culture; amazing perks and gratuities
- Promote work/life balance for all employees
- Flexible schedules may be available post-hire
Evidence Control Specialist
Evidence Control Specialist
This position is on a federal contract.
- Reviews incoming evidence submissions to determine the nature and extent of exams requested. With limited guidance from more senior staff, incumbent uses specific scientific disciplines to conduct analyses.
- Position receives inventories, maintains chain-of-custody, and prepares detailed paperwork pertaining to evidence and submitted items.
- Specialist supports liaison and coordination related to evidence examination with participating entities within a multi-agency laboratory and field environment.
- Specialist handles routine inquiries from outside agencies to assist in determining which items of evidence present probative value for examination purposes. Information is acquired from the evidence accounting system to provide status reports when necessary
- This position requires a minimum of three years of experience managing a team of ten or more employees.
- A high school diploma is necessary and a Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Ability to brief customers in foreseeable problems/issues and provide recommendations for potential solutions.
- Good oral and communication skills.
- Familiar with administrative work, data entry, accurate typing and cataloging to ensure accountability and proper tracking of assets and evidence.
- Ability to type 40 words per minute.
- Good typing and organizational skills working with detailed information on evidence and computer systems.
- Familiarity with accountability and audit standards.
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents.
- Ability to scan documents.
- Experience in Microsoft Office products to include MS Word and MS Excel.
- Trouble-shooting complex data/voice/video network issue in Peace Corps (HQ/RRO/POST)
- Providing guidance and technical assistance to improve network and environment health
- Ensuring integration and interoperability of network technologies
- Designing and implementation of data center and infrastructure migration
- Quick response to information assurance notifications
- Operations and maintenance of remote access and LAN/WAN software and hardware
- Network monitoring tools to optimize, improve, expand, upgrade and network capabilities and connectivity as required
- Reviewing system logs to determine usage levels, bandwidth, performance, and security of systems.
- Installing new hardware and software making sure that all components interface correctly with each other and the network.
- Contacting manufacturer/vendor for warranty repair or replacement.
- Engineering and implementing designs related to upgrades and enhancements involving all IT Infrastructure, servers, firewalls, circuits, cabling, AD, DNSSEC/DNS, network monitoring tools, and other special systems.
- CCIE (R&S) Certified
- Experience with Firewalls, Routers, Switches, WAN optimizer, Load balancers
- VPN/Remote Access technologies
- IP telephony
- Network Monitoring Tools
- Minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience
- Advanced Degree (Masters) Required
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!