Park Forest Job Description Sample
University Park, IL plumbing distributor seeks responsible warehouse employee. Knowledge of steel, copper, and Forklift experience a plus.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Associate will perform duties as requested by management.
- Accurately pick product quantities per order instructions.
- Sort, label and store product safely in designated area.
- Operate powered industrial equipment
- Ensure safety by performing routing housekeeping tasks
- Maintain inventory integrity and product safety at all times
- Work closely with supervisor to resolve any task concerns that arise.
- Communicate with associates and display teamwork in completing tasks assigned.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Abide by company policies, rules and regulations.
- Abide by all safety rules, regulations and procedures.
- Work overtime as needed.
Associate should possess oral and written communication skills in addition to ability to work independently and within a team. Associate should demonstrate superior math skills, with ability to calculate quantities of product on hand. Should be capable of being certified on power industrial equipment.
ATTENDANCE REQUIREMENTS: Attendance on a regular, consistent basis is mandatory including arriving at the time scheduled by supervisor daily.
Key partners on the supply side include Wieland Copper Products out of Pine Hall, NC (parent company in Germany dates back to 1820) for domestic copper tubing and coils, Wheatland Tube out of Sharon, PA for domestic continuous weld steel pipe, JM Eagle for PVC and SDR pipe, and Jungwoo (South Korea) for high quality wrot copper fittings.
ineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Your Career Starts Here!
Lineage is currently searching for a Refrigeration Technician to join our growing team!
As the Refrigeration Technician you are responsible for maintaining, operating, inspecting, and repairing various types of ammonia refrigeration equipment. You will perform preventative and predictive maintenance as
directed by the Supervisor. This includes verifying that all equipment is operating within the manufacturer’s specifications and tolerances through periodic testing and inspections.
- Perform PM maintenance and repairs as directed by the direct Supervisor on compressors, condensers, evaporators, pumps, vessels, valves, purgers, and other machinery included in the ammonia refrigeration equipment.
- Replacement of defective mechanical and manual valves
- Control the equipment set points to accommodate the needs of our customers and maintain the integrity of their product.
- Maintain control of the water treatment system and associated chemicals
- Replace defective fan motors
- Remove ice buildup from evaporator drain pans, investigate the cause and correct the problem
- Work in motor room, freezer, and blast cell areas
- Drain oil from ammonia system
- Fill out daily reports as directed by the direct Supervisor
- Remove and reinstall ammonia compressors
- Perform motor alignments by use of dial caliper indicators
- Compressor and pump shaft seal replacements
- Perform oil and ammonia sampling for analysis on a regular schedule
- Work directly with all refrigeration contractors, electricians, and pipe fitters when they are working on the
ammonia refrigeration system to ensure that they are following all of the company safety policies and meeting work standards.
- Inspect ammonia detection system
- Ensure that all ammonia system safeguards are functioning properly at all times
- Check integrity and tolerances by the use of a micrometer
- Must be able to read and interpret P& ID drawings
- Troubleshoot electrical problems
- Ability to write SOPs, pumpdown procedures, LOTO procedures.
- Remove and install 3 phase motors
- Monitor fire safty systems.
- Lay out, assemble, install, and maintain pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
- Other duties and responsabilities assigned by direct Supervisor
- Fast paced work environment with, in and around industrial machinery.
- Working with Material Handling Equipment on a daily basis.
- Cold storage environment. Warehouse bays are kept at a constant 32 degrees (and below in certain areas). Ability to withstand cold storage temps for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company).
- Noise level varies and at times and can be loud.
- Employee must successfully complete Refrigeration Operator I training course
- Minimum of 3 years of ammonia refrigeration experience
- Interest and ability to obtain a CAIRO/CIRO certification through RETA within a 6 month period (or approved equivalent )
- Able to successfully complete 24 hour emergency training within a 3 month period.
- PSM/RMP training would be beneficial but not a necessity.
Lineage Team Members:
- Continually meet internal and external customer expectations through teamwork, respect and willingness to help and supportothers.
- Demonstrate complete commitment to a culture of safety. Promote a safe work environment through personal actions and identifying any safety concerns.
- Treat all team members with a respect while demonstrating positive work attitude and leadership skills.
- Take initiative to continually improveperformance and work processes through feedback, problem solving and generating new ideas.
- Work with a sense of urgency to complete tasks safely, effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrate excellent job performance in productivity, quality, safety, and attendance.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off.
Successful candidates will be required to pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Owner Operator CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs – Run the loads you want to run!
It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers’, customers’, and vendors’ expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.
We accomplish our mission through….
Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.
Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.
We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.
Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.
Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.
Our Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM. It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.
We are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.
We believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.
Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division. More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry.
Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.
Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt truck driver family:
$1.05/mile + fuel surcharge
Monthly Bonuses available
The miles YOU want and the home time YOU need!
Average 3,000 miles/week solo or 5,000-6,500 miles/week teams
Run primarily east of the Mississippi River
Choose the loads you want to run - be home when you want!
Company provided Prepass with tolls paid by the company
Maintenance & Equipment
No tractor age restrictions
National tire discounts
Reduced maintenance rates
Maintenance escrow account
National fuel discount with Pilot & Flying J Travel Centers
EFS Fuel card
Trailers equipped with side skirts, rear trailer tails, & air inflation systems to improve your fuel economy by up to 1 mile/gallon
Multiple insurance options
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a driver
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? We’d love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
Cdl-A Experienced Flatbed Truck Driver
NEW! $10,000 Sign-on Bonus to experienced flatbed company drivers.
Flatbed truck driving jobs at Boyd Bros. Our purpose: your success
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Boyd Bros. – Take Advantage of a 2 CPM Pay Increase!
The best flatbed truck driver jobs are right here at Boyd. Bros – the company the best truck drivers call home. And now, you can earn even more with a $10k sign-on and newly increased pay package!
Professional CDL-A Truck Drivers with just 6 months of flatbed experience will earn a base pay of .51 CPM. Plus, with .06 CPM in sign-on incentives and a .04 CPM productivity bonus, you could be earning as much as .61 CPM!
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd drivers is a Million Miler. With each new driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy.
NEW! Industry Leading Pay Package!
2 CPM pay increase (average 61 CPM)
$10,000 sign-on - $500 for first delivery; .06 CPM for 18 months
$1000 weekly minimum guarantee
Monthly Performance Bonus – up to .04 CPM
Boyd offers drivers:
Home weekly- 95% of drivers are home each weekend!
Quality flatbed freight – 40% drop & hook freight
50% no-tarp freight
Stop-off pay, detention & per-diem pay
Late model equipment
CDL Class A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Keep your business moving with CDL-A owner operator truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Ready for a contract you can understand? TransAm Trucking, a leading refrigerated carrier, has owner operator truck driver opportunities available now for professional CDL-A drivers! We offer an excellent CPM pay scale and the miles you need to achieve higher earning potential.
84 CPM loaded & empty
Fuel surcharge paid (loaded & empty)
Paid base plates & permits
Discount fuel network
100% lumper reimbursement
$40 Stop Pay (after 1st stop)
Paid reefer fuel & paid tolls
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Late-model leasing opportunities available
To learn more about CDL-A owner operator truck drivier opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Owner Operator Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
*** Apply Today & Start Tomorrow ***
Clorox Is Hiring Production Associates To join our team! Apply Today, tomorrow or Monday between 2:00pm and 5:00pm!!!
Our Address is:
2400 Dralle Rd
University Park, IL 60484
Call us at 630-410-2204 with any questions.
Please bring is 2 forms of ID and ask for Erik!
Open to cross train
Complete work orders and requests in a timely fashion
Perform routine preventative maintenance
Adhere to safety policies and procedures
Previous experience in production, manufacturing or other related fields NOT required. Training is provided.
Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Ability to handle physical workload
Apply today and you can start as soon as tomorrow.
Class A CDL Flatbed Company Truck Driver
CDL-A flatbed truck driver professionals get home every weekend with BTC.
Drive the #DoubleNickel? How about make the Double Nickel?
Earn $0.55 CPM starting pay when you drive for BTC. And now through our seniority program your tenure with BTC will allow you to make $0.60 CPM! Plus earn an additional $0.04 CPM accessorial pay!
Sign-on and driver referral bonus
Quarterly performance bonuses
No out of pocket money for Orientation plus $1,000 Orientation Pay!
Rental car, paid meals and paid single room options for orientation! Learn more!
Increased orientation pay! $1,000 and 1st week solo drivers will see another $1,000! (call for details)
A CDL-A flatbed driver with 2 years’ experience starts off making $0.55 CPM or 29% in freight revenue AND qualify for the BTC transition bonus.
Our company truck driver will enjoy:
Getting home EVERY weekend
Seniority program will allow you to make $0.60 CPM
Plus earn an additional $0.04 CPM accessorial pay
Sign-on Bonus (ask your recruiter if you qualify!)
Driver Referral Bonus
Major medical / dental / vision insurance after 60 days
401k after 1 yr.
Late-model conventional tractors
1 year – 1 week
3 yrs – 2 weeks
5 yrs – 3 weeks
Primary running areas in Midwest and Southeast
$2,000 rehire referral bonus
Contact recruiters today to see how BTC flatbed truck driver opportunities can give your career the boost you’ve been looking for!
Company CDL-A Truck Driver Mileage Plan
How does your experience pay off at BTC?
3-12 months: 50 CPM / 27% freight revenue
1-2 years: 53 CPM / 28% freight revenue
2+ years: 55 CPM / 29% freight revenue
CDL A Owner Operator Truck Driver
$1.05 CPM AS AN OWNER OPERATOR WITH OZARK - WHERE TRADITION MEETS FUTURE
Are you an Owner Operator Truck Driver who is ready to start earning more? Ozark Motor Lines, Inc., a leading truckload carrier in the Mid-South, has the perfect opportunities for you. Become a part of a family tradition and see what Ozark can do for you.
Owner Operators with Ozark Can Always Expect the Best
$1.05 per mile pay rates
100% fuel surcharge
Predictable home time
Fuel taxes, tolls, scale tickets, base plates & permits – ALL PAID
Health insurance available
PrePass (weigh station bypass)
Tractor sign-on bonus
NO forced dispatch
NO Canada/NYC routes
NO Hazmat required
Come and grow with us. Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
Minimum age – 23 years old
3 months’ experience
Ozark Motor Lines is based out of Memphis, TN., with terminal facilities in Lebanon, TN; Maysville, KY; Lenoir, NC; and Springfield, MO.
Flatbed Division - Class A CDL Truck Driver
Flatbed Truck Driver Jobs – Maverick Made for Professional Grade drivers!
NEW $0.05 Pay Increase for Experienced & Student OTR Flatbed Drivers!
Maverick Transportation offers more than just flatbed trucking jobs, we offer experienced drivers next-level careers that reward your specialized skills and commitment to excellence. If you’re professional grade, it’s time to be Maverick Made! Join us and enjoy outstanding home time options, best-in-class pay, industry-leading training, and the newest and safest trucks on the road. How do you like to drive? We have Regional, OTR, or Dedicated lanes to fit your life.
Maverick is second to none in the flatbed industry so when you’re ready to partner with the best, we have the place for you. Are you ready to become Maverick Made?
Experienced Drivers (6+ mos OTR)
Experienced driver starting pay:
Regional $.49-$.53 per mile
OTR $.51-$.55 per mile
$1,000 Orientation Pay
$1,000 Flatbed Securement Training
Travel, lodging, breakfast and lunch provided
Student starting pay:
Regional $.38 per mile
OTR $.40 per mile
$600 Orientation Pay
$600 Flatbed Securement Training
Travel, lodging, breakfast and lunch provided
Training Pay $600/week
Advantages & Bonuses:
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus for Experienced Drivers (limited time!)
Pay increases up to 5 years
Weekend Guarantee Pay
$15/hr Detention Pay & $30 Stop Pay
$25 Tarp Pay
Pay for Performance Bonus Introductory/New Hire Rate ($.02-$.04/mile)
Pay for Performance Bonus Program (up to $.06/mile bonus)
DRIVER REFERRAL BONUS - $1,000 - $2,000
Newest & safest equipment on the road
Paid weigh station bypass & tolls
Passenger Authorization Program
401(k) Retirement Plan
Health/Dental Insurance & Rx card
Paid Life Insurance Policy
Full Tuition Reimbursement
GI Bill™ OJT approved
CDL Sponsorship Available
Cdl-A Dedicated Truck Driver
Dedicated truck driver jobs – CDL-A drivers needed at J&R Schugel
Immediate positions available for dedicated CDL-A truck driver accounts. Enjoy stability, predictable home time & great pay!
Ready for CDL-A truck driver opportunities that provide steady, dedicated freight and excellent earning potential? Contact J&R Schugel; 100% employee-owned transportation company that’s leading the industry today. Our dedicated division currently needs CDL-A truck drivers who want to earn: Great pay per mile (with direct deposit) Predictable home time Full benefits + prescription drug card (1st of the month after 2 months’ employment) Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) – ask how JRS helps save for YOUR future! 401(k) retirement plan Paid vacation Holiday pay Orientation pay (company-paid transportation, meals, lodging)
Don’t wait – APPLY TODAY!
Because we’re all about the driver at JRS, dedicated CDL-A truck drivers have all the support they need any time they’re on the road: 100% APU-equipped trucks E-ZPass/PrePass Qualcomm in-cab scanning No-touch freight No forced NYC dispatch Paid lumpers Year-round rider program Detention, layover and stop pay opportunities A management team who is there for you when you need it
Isn’t it time to drive with a carrier who makes it all about you? Contact J&R Schugel to learn more about our dedicated truck driving opportunities today!
These positions fill up fast, so be sure and APPLY TODAY!
Dedicated CDL-A Truck Driver
Minimum age of 21 Must have valid CDL-A commercial driver’s license Recent OTR experience Must pass DOT physical and drug screen Safe driving record (no serious traffic violations or patterns of irresponsible driving)
Facilities located in Tomah, WI; Columbus, OH; and New Ulm, MN.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!