Parkersburg Job Description Sample
RN Travel Nurses Needed For 13 Week Contracts In West Virginia
ADEX Travel Nursing is hiring Registered Nurses (all specialties) for short and long term contracts. Great pay and benefits to help unlock your earning potential and gain control of your work/life balance.
Specialties include: ER, OR, ICU, CCU, LD, Telemetry, CVOR, CVICU, Cath, PEDS and more…
Nurse Supervisor - Part-Time With Benefits(Weekends 6A-6P)
The Nurse Supervisor is responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of patient care programs, policies, and procedures that describe how patients' needs for nursing care, treatment, and services are assessed, evaluated, and met. This position will support cultural diversity by ensuring that the delivery of quality, equitable and culturally competent patient-centered care is provided; promoting and maintaining an inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and accepting of diversity; and ensuring that cultural diversity and sensitivity training is part of new employee orientation on an on-going basis to meet the needs of the patient population served in the hospital.
Job Code: 100124
License or Certification:
- Current RN licensure appropriate to state regulations (unrestricted)
- BLS certification with ACLS certification to be obtained within one year of hire or entry in to position
- CRRN certification to be obtained within a year of meeting the eligibility requirement to sit for the examination
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or related field preferred
- Two years recent (within the last 5 years) experience in an inpatient hospital setting
- Served in leadership roles such as charge nurse or lead capacity where they had responsibility for interim reporting, issue resolution, setting direction and had accountability for results
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds and ability push/pull a minimum of 30 pounds, which includes the lifting, pushing and/or pulling of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple competing demands while maintaining a calm, professional demeanor.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be required.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
- Meets established attendance standards.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Address: 3 Western Hills Drive, Parkersburg 26105
Diesel Technician/Mechanic III
-Vehicle component lubrication and replacement-Electrical system repairs-Cooling system maintenance-Perform basic vehicle diagnostics
Benefits:Penske values the well-being of our employees and their families. Thats why we offer competitive wages and a wide range of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, prescription drug card, 401K and pension plans, flexible dependent care and medical spending accounts, spouse and child life insurance, employee referral bonus, and discounts with Penske partners.Qualifications
1-2 years of automotive or diesel experience preferred
High school diploma or equivalent required
Vocational or Technical certification preferred
Working knowledge in the use of hand tools requiredA valid drivers license is required, and, must either possess a CDL or have the ability to obtain a CDL license required
Must have a Positive attitude and willingness to grow in position
Basic computer skills preferred for data entry into maintenance systems.Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
Willingness to travel within district (close geographical area), work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a reference verification (to include past employment and education) are required.Physical
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.-The associate will be required to remember and understand certain instructions, guidelines or other information.
The associate must be able to see and verballycommunicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.-While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms.
The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.About Penske Truck LeasingPenske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group, GE Capital Holdings and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 250,000 vehicles and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit to learn more.
CDL Class A Truck Driver, Rifle, CO
Civeo is a global workforce accommodation specialist that helps people maintain healthy, productive and connected lives while living and working away from home. Our unique approach focuses on guest wellbeing, operational efficiency, community building and a property development mindset – making us a leading provider of accommodation solutions.
Civeo USA LLC, Wellsite Services division is recruiting for the result driven and customer service oriented Class A Truck Drivers. The work arrangement can be comprised of a regular (5 days per week) and/or rotational (4 weeks on and 2 weeks off) schedules. This position is located in Rifle, CO. Reporting to the Branch Manager at Vernal, UT branch, a Truck Driver is responsible for loading, securing, delivering, and unloading oilfield equipment, tankers and other loads within the company and customer sites. A Truck Driver may also provide potable water delivery and septic removal services utilizing both tractor-trailer combinations and bobtail trucks. The scope of work also includes setting up, servicing, and breaking down modular accommodation units at client job sites and performing some carpentry duties in the yard. Being adaptable to changing roles within the function, the worker is required to operate safely within all DOT and other federal/state regulations and provide an excellent customer service. This is a permanent, full-time, non-exempt position.
- Inspect vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order
- Transport and deliver all loads to client sites safely, which may include both fresh and gray water hauling
- Provide chemical toilet service, which includes set up, retrieval and waste removal utilizing a one ton winch and a float
- Set up, service, and break down modular accommodation units
- Connect water, sewer, satellite, and other key needs
- Provide carpentry repair services on client sites and within company’s yards
- Follow appropriate safety procedures while driving trucks to customer locations
- Complete Job Safety Analysis (JHA) for each job
- Adhere to all company safety policies, DOT and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulations
- Obtain and secure correct permits for travel
- Complete daily logbook, field tickets and mileage sheets with receipts
- Utilize paper logs and electronic equipment for DOT and billing needs
- Submit daily pre and post trip reports
- Promote a safe and organized work environment
- Ensure customer satisfaction.* *
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of commercial truck driving experience
- Class A CDL with tanker / air brakes endorsement
- Heavy haul experience and training in operating winch trucks is required. Related training will be provided
- Five-year clean and safe driving record
- Working knowledge of DOT and FMCSA regulations
- Ability to pass a skills and competency exam
- Ability to regularly lift 50-75 lb.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong mechanical/technical aptitude
- Ability to perform basic carpentry, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing repairs as needed
- Attention to details, accuracy and strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage time to meet required deadlines
- Great communication skills
- Ability to interact co-operatively and professionally with customers
- Strong focus on safety, quality of work and environmental awareness
- Flexibility and adaptability: must be willing to work rotations, be on call, work nights, weekends, holidays and travel.
We provide great work conditions and an excellent compensation package. To apply, please submit your resume online to http://civeo.com/people-careers/job-opportunities
Civeo is committed to the principle of employment equity. We welcome diversity and encourage all who are qualified to express their interest.
18-H17 CDL Class A Truck Driver, Rifle, CO
Hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers! Your Experience Is Needed!
Start Here, Stay Here.
At CRST Expedited, we’ve got the freight and pay package your team needs. What else?
Call for details! 866-414-6416
High Miles – High Pay!
- Lead Drivers earn $.10 more per mile
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus of $.04 more per mile
- Sign on bonuses available
- Longest length of haul in the industry
- Layover & Vacation pay
As an experienced driver you can even make more as a lead driver – earning an additional $.10 per mile. With our “train your own partner” program, not only can you can earn while you train, your partner will start out with 6 month’s pay credit.
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company’s success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Let’s Put Some Miles Behind You.
With us, you’ll get:
- Consistent Hometime
- Career growth opportunities – earn more, fast!
- Well-maintained, late-model Equipment
- Average Fleet Age of just 1 ¼ years
- Best-in-class safety program, including driver-decision shut-down policy
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-414-6416
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Resi Acct Exec - Parkersburg, WV
Employer is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers ‐ and our people.
The Company offers Suddenlink‐branded digital cable television, high‐speed Internet and voice services to residential and business customers across the western, midwestern and southern states. Additionally, for its business customers, Suddenlink provides targeted television and online advertising services.
*Must successfully adhere to regulations, meet expectations and complete requirements to be eligible for bonus that is paid within the first 90 days of employment.
“Opportunities here feel boundless.”
At Suddenlink we understand Sales Representatives. You thrive on the freedom and independence that comes with being in direct sales. You enjoy having the power to bring your product to your customers. You are committed to selling more to make more, putting yourself in control of your career success.
Ask our top Sales Representatives what they love about working at Suddenlink and they will share a feeling of great and friendly competition. In addition to a strong culture of team work, our Direct Sales Representatives enjoy many of the benefits below.
- Guaranteed base salary plus uncapped commissions & bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid training including leadership and development training
- Free cable and Internet service within our service area
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Sales leads in protected territories
- Career advancement opportunities
- Tuition discounts with local and national colleges
- Eligible for all inclusive trip (carry-over)
- Fun & competitive work environment
What we are looking for:
- Sales experience and/or experience in the public service industry
- Engaging communication skills and ability to build rapport with prospects
- Possess a high level of self-motivation and a desire to control personal income
- Minimum GED or High school degree required; college degree preferred
- Enthusiasm to learn our proven and successful sales process
- Flexibility to work nontraditional hours to ensure adequate coverage of sales territory
- Must maintain professional conduct and appearance
- Ability to work outdoors in adverse weather conditions day or night
Will be responsible for selling cable services to residential homes
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.
Insurance Sales Agent
- Motivated by challenges and rewards and can persevere
- Possess the ability to exceed target goals
- Passionate about selling
- Willing to invest the time necessary to attain end goal
- Able to follow through on your dreams
- Generate sales by meeting with prospective and existing clients
- Meet production and activity standards
- Attend required company meetings
- Complete required training activities and programs
- Learn and be able to demonstrate company sales materials
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse clients
- Demonstrate personal initiative and the ability to problem solve
- Successful and stable work history
- Basic computer skills (preferred)
- Commissioned sales experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of insurance industry (preferred)
- Valid Drivers License
- A current bond or be eligible for bond
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Local area travel
- Reliable transportation with appropriate liability and property coverage
- State Accident & Health insurance license or willingness to obtain one
Benefit package includes:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(K) plan
- Stock Purchase Plan for those who qualify
Speech Therapist - SLP - Contract
Jackson Therapy Partners has immediate travel opportunities for experienced Speech Language Pathology professionals (SLP) in the Parkersburg area. Earn top pay, 401K, housing, great benefits from day one and 24/7 recruiter access.
Student CDL Truck Driver Jobs Top Starting Pay & 4 Raises In 1St Yr!
Begin your career working for a top trucking company - and earn more right from the start.
Join the US Xpress team of professional CDL truck drivers and earn top starting pay plus 4 pay raises in the 1st year and much more. Give us a call today to get started right away.
No CDL? No Problem! We can help you start your CDL training.
WANT TO EARN EVEN MORE? Consider team driving with USX.
Teams can earn up to 82 CPM plus a sign on bonus of up to $10,000 and we'll help you find the right team partner. Just call a recruiter now or fill out our Max Match form on line at www.TeamMaxMatch.com
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!