Parrish Job Description Sample
College Students - Become A Pizza Delivery Driver
Buckle up, hit the open road and start making hungry people happy as a delivery driver for Pizza HutÂ®. That's right, we'll pay you to cruise around in your mobile office â€“ your car â€“ listening to your own tunes and delivering great pizza â€“ and pasta. What more could you want?
Independence, good music and great food â€“ with tips! Sound good? Besides your smile, energy and reliable set of wheels, here's what you'll need for this job:
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But here are a few skills you should have from the get-go, as well as some requirements:
A clean driving record: If you're on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn't the right job for you.
Safety is our priority. You'll also need a valid driver's license, insurance and reliable vehicle.
Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke â€“ treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way - a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
Keen sense of direction: You should know how to read a map and find your way around your delivery area. Think of all of the short cuts you'll learn!
Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old.
Dress the part: We'll provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
Just a few more things: You'll need some basic math skills, the desire to work as part of a team and enthusiasm for learning.
Car Driver/Company Driver Nightshift/Dayshift
The current openings do not offer benefits. The Consumer Evaluator operates new vehicles as part of a team on public roads while documenting real-time vehicle technical data and consumer driving experience. Individuals must be motivated to take direction and initiative when on-going and new projects are assigned. All individuals are required to be computer proficient with the ability to operate a GPS navigation system and other similar handheld devices. Applicants are subject to background & reference checks and a pre-employment drug screening. Team Player attitude a must! Safety is a top priority, we are interested in individuals who always operate vehicles in a safe fashion adhering to company safety policies and laws of the road.
Night Shift Schedule and hourly rate of pay: (Sun. - Thur.) 55 hrs. per week, 15 hrs. OT weekly (8:00 PM - 7:00 AM) $12.25 REG_$18.37 OTay
Dayshift Schedule hourly rate and hourly rate of pay: (Mon-Friday) 50 hrs. per week , 10 hrs. OT Weekly (7:30am-5:30pm) $11.75 REG_ $17.62 Otay
Minimum qualifications are:
- Ability to drive locally for prolonged periods of time, 50 to 400 miles per shift
- Can take direction and execute tasks and neatly document information accurately
- Must be reliable and maintain good attendance
- Valid driver license for a minimum 7 years
- No more than 3 Points on driving record or more than two accidents in the last 5 years.
- Attention to detail with the ability to communicate findings both verbally and in writing
- Positive attitude under long working hours and able to contribute in a team environment
- Demonstrate the ability to manage electronics such as NAV, Radio, Bluetooth in the vehicles
- Must be reliable and able to contribute in team environment.
- Driving record must be provided by applicant at the time of interview
Please submit resume to the email address. Qualified candidates will be contacted promptly for interview.
Salary: NIGHTSHIFT $12.25 /hour
DAYSHIFT $11.75/ hour
Required experience:Driving experience Posses a valid license for last 7 years, Night owl
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Earn Extra Cash! Be A Bite Squad Delivery Driver! (Parrish,Fl)
Why Bite Squad?
Unlike many delivery companies, our drivers are W2 employees and true members of the SQUAD. You will benefit from flexible scheduling, earn a guaranteed hourly wage and enjoy the full support of both our local team and 24/7 dispatch support team.
Have your own vehicle with insurance
Valid driver's license for a minimum of two years
Pass a motor vehicle background check
Own an iPhone or Android
Earn an average of $15-$20/hr - we provide an hourly wage plus tips plus reimbursements. We'll guarantee $20/hr MINIMUM on weekend night shifts!
Flexible schedules - set your own availability!
You will be a W2 employee, not a contractor
Opportunities for long-term growth (management)
Opportunity to drive company vehicle
Associated topics: chauffeur, delivery, delivery person, delivery representative, delivery route, delivery route driver, drive with uber, postmates, shopping, uber partner
Licensed Real Estate Agent
ARE YOU A LICENSED REAL ESTATE AGENT? IF SO...
Do you want to dedicate more time to clients?
Do you want to spend less money on marketing and less time doing paperwork?
Do you want to leverage world-class technology in the palm of your hand?
Fantastic! At Owners.com, you take care of Clients, we take care of You.
NOW HIRING FOR THE PARRISH TERRITORY
As a licensed agent at Owners.com, enjoy the following benefits:
Cutting Edge Tech and no Start-Up / Desk / Royalty Fees
Our exclusive Owners.com Agent app is designed to give you everything you need to know about your client's status including what they are looking at and what they’re interested in
No monthly, yearly, transaction or royalty fees, more money goes directly into your bank account — after all, you’ve earned it
Professional Marketing and Lead Generation
Owners.com has a massive marketing budget to get you in front of more prospects, more often
Everything you’d expect from a traditional brokerage — all of the signs, business cards and other collateral you need to shine PLUS access to our electronic marketing tools and strategies
Get the Inside Track on Clients with our Inside Sales Team (no charge to you!)
Our inside sales team pre-screens clients to best match them with the agents they need
Know whether they’re ready to buy or sell, have been pre-approved, if they’re relocating and any other important details before you talk to them
Our Transaction Team - You Push Properties, Not Paper
Transaction Coordination team kick into gear by validating the file, reaching out to pertinent parties and establishing a separate level of contact
Dotloop transaction management platform so your clients can benefit from digital signatures
Are you interested? What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Owners.com handles all key aspects of the home buying and selling process on one easy-to-use platform. Founded in 1996 as a FSBO listing site, the company now offers a full suite of real estate services and features to homebuyers and sellers alike. Thanks to smart digital tools, personalized agent support and superior savings, Owners.com has helped over 400,000 consumers buy and sell homes across the country. Owners.com is part of the Altisource family of businesses.
Customer Service Representative (Ellenton,Fl)
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing make lives better, one interaction at a time. We re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to offer customer support through phone, email, online chat or social media to customers who have questions, concerns or confusion around a particular product or service.
You re literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Talks to customers over the phone, email, online chat or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
- Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
- Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
- Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
- Responds to requests for assistance and/or possible processing of credit card authorizations
- Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
- Provides feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
- Upsells to customers as necessary
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much that s why we re so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica , a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them.
Simply put, we want to make lives better one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive:
- Paid training
- Flexible training schedules
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday and sick time
- Retirement planning options (401(k))
- Employee discounts through client programs
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
- Customer service experience a plus
- Phone-related customer service a major plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
- Bilingual language skills a plus
- Stellar customer service skills and an overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
- Ability to use phone and computer systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong listening/comprehension skills
- Ability to stay composed and objective
- Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
- A climate controlled, contact center environment filled with amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional dance-off
- Constant usage of phone and computer systems
Constant sedentary work. You ll typically be sitting for most of the time, so be sure get up and stretch once in a while. Your circulatory system will thank you.
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Let s make lives better. Let s defy the status quo. And let s go beyond thinking outside the box and decide to obliterate the box instead.
You ready? Let s do this.
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.
Associated topics: call, client, customer, customer care, customer service, customer service representative, representative, service representative, telephone, trouble resolution
Restaurant Servers, Full And Part Time Day Hours Only
We are seeking a Restaurant Servers, Full And Part Time, Day Hours Only to join our dedicated kitchen and front of the house serving staff! You will assist in the front of the house greeting and serving guests and or preparation, cooking, and presentation of meals in our professional kitchen.
Greet guests, explain menu, listen and respond to questions.
Know floor plan including table numbers and server’s sections.
Understand their priority list
Immediate guest request
Run hot food
Ongoing side work
Bus empty tables
Offer upsell items when available.
Deliver checks promptly to the line so that orders can be prepared within the prescribed time limits.
Pick up orders and deliver to guests at the table within the prescribed time limits.
Check back during the meal to ask if guests are satisfied, check for refills, pre-bus table and deliver guest check.
Perform service duties for other servers in the dining room by picking up their orders when ready in the window and delivering them, checking other tables and providing assistance.
Perform duties that require organization, speed and efficiency.
Handle multiple priorities, work under stress and exercise good judgment when dealing with guest situation and complaints.
Assist with to-go orders.
Perform all side work and deep cleaning as assigned.
Maintain a team work based “can-do” attitude.
Work with a sense of urgency.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Get Your Class A CDL & Get A Raise Every Month For The First Year!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Sous Chef is a culinary leadership role requiring hands-on performance and instruction to junior team members as well as consistently excellent execution of menu items while adhering to budgetary targets. You will assist in directing culinary operations on a shiftly basis under the guidance of a Chef or Senior Chef.
What you will do:
- Oversee all revenue periods and preparation and management of fresh made prep recipes
- Daily shift management, including labour controls and line check systems
- Management of prep charts ensuring freshness, shelf life and proper food safe practices are controlled
What you will need:
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent high volume culinary production skills
- Previous culinary leadership experience in a high volume, full-service restaurant kitchen required
- Team leadership in highly engaged kitchen area
- Excellent high volume culinary production skills
- The ability to provide consistent culinary and leadership direction during high revenue periods
Automotive Technician Auto Mechanic Immediate Opening Brand New Store!
Tire and Battery Corporation (TBC) currently has an opportunity for a full-service mechanic!
We offer prepaid ASE training, tool programs, continuing education and industry-leading benefits!
Whether you join us as an entry-level General Service Technician or veteran Master Mechanic, you’ll benefit from our hands-on training and ASE Certification reimbursement programs. The role of the mechanic is to inspect, diagnose, prepare, estimate, repair, and install mechanical services including brakes, driveline suspension systems, wheel alignments, and oil changes.
• Conducts vehicle inspections for mechanical services
• Performs general mechanical repairs
• Assist in the Tire installation, balancing, and repairing
• Perform scheduled maintenance services on vehicles
• Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays
• Valid Driver’s License
• Criminal Background Check
• Pre-employment Drug Screen
• 18 years or Older
• Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
• 401(k) with company match
• Generous paid vacation and PTO programs
• Tuition/ASE Certification Reimbursement
• Career Path Development Plans
• Tool Insurance
WIDE-OPEN, FAST-PACED, ACTION-PACKED! That’s how we describe our working environment. It’s what sets life at TBC apart from the rest. There’s never a dull moment when there’s always a chance to thrill a customer, make the organization more profitable and enjoy greater career success. Nine simple words neatly summarize the essence of our culture. If it matters to YOU, it matters to TBC!
APPLY TODAY SEND YOUR RESUME!
See our opportunities nationwide atwww.tbccareers.com
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment
TBC Corporation is a leader in the tire and auto-services aftermarket with a corporate portfolio of more than a dozen brands.
Our company-owned Retail brands include NTB®, Tire Kingdom®, and Merchant’s Tire®. Our Franchise division includes Midas® and Big O Tires®. And, we are home to the Carroll Tire Company, TBC Brands, TBC de Mexico, TBC International, NTW, and R.O. Writer.
For more than 60 years, we have offered our customers the highest-quality tires and expert automotive services. Our Associates have equally exceptional opportunities through training programs and career pathing.
With more than 400 Associates with military service, TBC Corporation values veteran experience in the workplace and is a proud supporter of the United States Armed Forces.
As a nationally-recognized industry leader, TBCTM Associates are active in each of the communities we serve. These efforts stem from our company philosophy to leave everything better—in everything we do.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!