Parsippany Job Description Sample
Real Estate Sales Agent
Purplebricks is a new and innovative brand of real estate brokerage, revolutionizing the real estate industry by combining great real estate agents with a proven technology platform to make the entire process of buying and selling a home more convenient, transparent, and cost effective. We are highly successful in the UK, Australia and our first US launch in California, proven by our increasing market share, growing network of real estate agents and tens of thousands of positive independent customer reviews.
We believe that every real estate transaction should put the customer first, and whether finding a buyer their perfect home or ensuring a seller gets the best deal, our clients are at the forefront of everything we do.
Your role as a Purplebricks real estate agent, is very simple; deliver great service to our customers! You won’t spend your time cold calling, door knocking, or prospecting. You'll be working within an exclusive territory and we will spend millions of dollars on your behalf, to bring the customers to you with our brilliant marketing and amazing technology.
The next step in your career is here, we want to find a great real estate agent who can deliver the above service but who has a desire to grow and build a team, with our support, to become market leader in their area.
- The opportunity to operate in your own exclusive multi zip code territory
- Zero marketing fees, desk fees or franchise costs
- To market with heavyweight TV and Radio campaigns that will bring the customer to you
- Full brokerage support
- First class on boarding training from industry and Purplebricks experts
- Huge investment in technology to make you more productive
- Infrastructure, transaction coordination and customer service support
- The opportunity to work from home and the autonomy to manage your own schedule
- Ongoing business development, training and support from management
You will be:
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service and changing our industry for the better
- Ready for a challenge and to take the next stage in your real estate career
- A licensed agent with a minimum of 3 years’ experience and a proven track record of transactions
- Tech-savvy and adaptable to a fast-paced environment
- A local expert with fantastic local knowledge of your area and market trends
- An entrepreneurial spirit
As an Account Representative you will enjoy:
- Base Salary
- Book of business
- Expense Allowance for your car and cell phone
- Productivity Bonuses
- UNCAPPED Commissions
- World Class Paid Training, plus ongoing training
- Promotion opportunities for ALL Top Performers
- Virtual work environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life Insurance; FSA, EAP, and Disability Benefits
- Employee referral bonuses and tuition assistance
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Paid holidays, personal, and vacation days
As an Account Representative, you will collaborate with business owners to create online marketing solutions. You will be accountable for achieving and exceeding sales goals.
- Prospect for new business
- Build and maintain client base
- Explain complex technical concepts such as SEM, SEO, Online Display, etc.
- Use iPads to present solutions
- Work in a virtual environment
From bonuses to promotions, we reward performance! Ready to take control of your paycheck and career? We’re looking for a go-getter who will become a media expert on all hibu products. Someone who’s not scared to pound the pavement, network and get involved in the community. If that’s you, we want to hear from you!
Account Representative requirements:
- 2+ years of sales, marketing, or advertising experience
- Strong understanding of SEM, SEO, Online Display, and Social marketing
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including Power Point, Excel, and Outlook
- Technically savvy and proficient user of the iPad
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated
- Self-disciplined to work independently
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to walk up to 5 miles per day, carry 25 pounds, sit or drive 2-4 hours, and stand 1-2 hours per day
- Successful completion of a drug screen and background check
- Reliable, insured transportation in most markets
- Valid state driver’s license
These aren’t required, but it’d be great if you have them:
- Google, Microsoft, SEMPO Certifications
- Working knowledge of OneNote
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Advertising
Why choose hibu?
“Good benefits and training; company provides tools you need.” – Sales Representative
“The best reason for working at hibu is the people!” – Senior Manager
“Variety of advertising solutions. Increased base salary. Work schedule very flexible. You run your own business!” – Manager
“Excellent Management that wants you to succeed. Continued Training that gives you tools and knowledge that is always keeping up with the times. Minimal sales meetings that keeps you in the field making money. Easy bonus structure that if you swing doors and hit the phones they are highly attainable.” – Account ExecutiveSay hello to hibu:
hibu helps communities thrive by facilitating millions of connections each year between consumers who want to find products and services locally and the merchants who provide them.
hibu helps consumers find local businesses and shop in new, innovative ways. Its dedicated online hibu markets provide comprehensive, convenient access to local goods and services. hibu helps merchants compete in the digital world with a broad range of marketing and commerce solutions delivered online and through hibu’s direct sales teams. Building on its heritage as a premier directories provider, hibu continues to offer a full range of print and distribution-based marketing services.
hibu operates in the US, UK, Spain, Argentina, Chile, Peru and US Hispanic Markets. hibu has helped hundreds of thousands of Small/Medium Enterprise (SME) customers with total revenues of £1.3 billionOur employees:
We embrace and value diversity in everything we do. This melting pot of differing opinions, perspectives, cultures and backgrounds energizes the company and fuels our passion to do what's right for our consumers, our clients and our employees. It drives our entrepreneurial culture, generates new ideas throughout the organization and makes hibu a better, smarter, rewarding company for those of us fortunate enough to work here.
For further information about hibu, visit www.hibu.com
Together, we can take your career farther than you’ve imagined!
Working with us means joining a team of truly extraordinary people. Our talented sales force supports our many small-business clients, essentially acting as their entire marketing department. Our digital and technical teams build the unique, practical solutions that our clients love, and our corporate employees provide the excellent support needed to ensure that our clients receive the best service. Across our business units, what our team members share is energy, enthusiasm, and a real passion for delivering results.
Inbound Sales Rep - Roseland
DISH is a Fortune 200 company with more than $15 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service – Sling TV – that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it's in our DNA. We're looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
How would you like to work for a FORTUNE 200 and Fortune Most Admired company with an abundance of resources available for training, support, marketing, compensation, and advancement?
Pay is an hourly base rate PLUS uncapped commission! The average total compensation is 50k-60k and top performers are earning over $100,000!
Would you like to take 100% inbound calls, with absolutely no cold-calling?!
Why should you start a career as an Inside Sales Associate at DISH?
Those new to sales love the experience of selling for a FORTUNE 200 company, with fully PAID TRAINING, and continual development
Sell for the #1 company in Customer Service, Satisfaction, Programming, Value and Technology
FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Medical, Dental and Vision
401K with company match + profit sharing
Paid time off- vacation, sick, and Holidays
Life and short/long term disability insurance
Discounted Employee Stock Purchase program
FREE DISH PROGRAMMING (YES that includes HBO, Showtime, and Cinemax!)
High-end Rewards and Recognition program and MORE!
You will be responsible for new customer growth by sharing your knowledge and enthusiasm about our pricing, service, and technology. Our Sales Representatives typically talk with 25 – 30 potential customers per day, nationwide.
By building quick rapport and using your assertiveness and confidence, you'll educate prospective customers on why they should choose DISH! You should feel comfortable overcoming objections, have a desire to constantly learn, and be willing to accept feedback.
We need driven individuals who can adapt as we continue to grow and who are motivated to advance to handle new responsibilities.
Skills - Experience and Requirements
Having these qualities would make you a great fit:
Assertive and results-oriented with a NEED TO SUCCEED
A desire to answer INBOUND sales inquiries
Money motivated; aiming to maximize our UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL
Enjoy helping customers choose the best package for their needs
Comfortable interacting with a diverse potential customer base
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or 3 months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Lead Materials Chemist
A qualified candidate has 8-10 years of hands-on experience associated with the development of polymer membrane products. Specifically, hollow fiber membranes ranging from ultra filtration to micro filtration. This individual will have the opportunity to manage a brand new, state-of-the-art laboratory and to join a team of professionals with proven successes in the Medical Device Industry.
Experience: (Skills & Knowledge)
. Hollow fiber membranes as applied to the filtration of biological molecules from ultra-filtration to micro-filtration - Required
. Hollow fibber spinning/extrusion experience
· Advanced understanding of statistics, process controls, and quality control testing for raw and product materials
· The ability to examine potential toxicities, as well as the in vivo testing data, to better assess overall bio-compatibility.
· Experiences in working under regulations such as ISO, GMP, EPA, OSHA, and DEP
· Hands on experience and working knowledge of analytical techniques such as NMR, GC, MS, GPC, FTIR, UV, and HPLC
· Knowledge of the testing and characterization of materials by Thermogravimetric Analysis, Differential Scanning Calorimetry, Rheometry, Tensile measurements, Optical Microscopy, Scanning Electron Microscopy, and Porometry.
· Knowledge / understanding of chemical studies - both typical usage (leachables) and when challenged (extractables) - ISO 10993-17 and 10993-18.
· Experience managing contract lab services when required
· Experience and technical knowledge of design of experiments (DoE), implementation of lab-scale testing, evaluation of results, and the ability to deliver prototype materials within application specifications
· Ability to conduct feasibility studies to verify capability and functionality
· Maintain detailed documentation throughout all phases of research and development
· Understand standard filtration membrane test methods such as ASTM for testing materials, Passage/Retention, Water Flux, and Bubble Point Testing/Diffusion Rate
Experience & Education
· Bachelor of Science or Master’s Degree in Chemistry, Material Science, or related field
· 8-10 years of experience of Material Science and Materials Characterization
. Hands-on lab work experience and business acumen preferred
· Filtration industry experience is a plus
At CWR, we build long-term professional relationships that thrive on mutual trust, straight forward communication and appreciation. When you partner with Connected World Recruiting, we'll get to know your company, your priorities and your unique hiring challenges so we can attract, engage and present top talent with the established core competencies and cultural fit you desire. Our search results promote organizational development and fuel success.
About my clients' culture:
My client offers a diverse workplace with a thriving culture - they seek to hire individuals who fit the role, work well with their colleagues, and share their Company's sense of purpose. It's been my experience that they hire professionals who want to create amazing things and learn from other talented professionals within the organization and depending on the role, also have an opportunity to mentor. They are clearly interested in the a "cultural add" or what a person can bring to a team instead of how they can blend in.
Front End Web Developer PHP And Drupal (Agency,Healthcare )193451
The work we do here is highly regulated and the details are paramount. need someone who is a strong front-end dev that knows their way around Drupal. The team members here take their project from beginning to end. So need someone who is comfortable owning a project and capable of building it with minimal direction and help.
- 4+ years experience in digital production preferably within agency
- Must have strong Front End Development, Photoshop PHP and Drupal site development experience and NodeJS
- Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence experience required
- Experience building and maintaining internal infrastructure systems using open source build, dependency and scaffolding tools such as Gulp, Bower and Yeoman.
- Experience with CSS pre-processors such as Sass or Less
- Implementation of front end optimization techniques such as Lazy Loading, Asynchronous Module Definition, Closures, Image Compression and Minification.
- Experience with CMS platforms such as Word Press, particularly editing themes and templates.
- Experience with RESTful and Social APIs
- Experience with technologies and frameworks such Angular, Node, React, Mustache/Handlebars, Bootstrap, Jquery & Require.js.
- Experience with animation using Greensock, Canvas, CSS, Jquery or ImpactJS
- Experience with building HTML5 display ads and familiarity with Rich Media Vendors such as DoubleClick, Flash Talking and Sizmek.
- Familiar with QA tools such as Jira
- Version control using and Linux command line experience
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Solid understanding of cross browser capabilities and web standards
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate Team player that can also work independently and efficiently
Thanks to an outbreak of new business wins, FCBCURE is seeking a Senior Copywriter to help create new strands of award-winning work. As a part of the FCB Health Network, FCBCURE is able to draw from more than 30 years of creative healthcare lineage while maintaining an identity of independence as one of the only agencies in our network to call Jersey home.
Not a Senior Copywriter at the moment but interested? No problem—we’re not big on labels. This position could be an ideal launch point for a Copywriter who is looking to take their career to the next level. Already a Senior Copywriter? Great—you’re exactly who we’re looking for!
We’re looking for someone with the uncanny ability to paint pictures with a pencil. Someone who develops copy that captures the attention of healthcare professionals and consumers—a writer who creates messaging that is bold and persuasive whether it’s a tagline or long-form copy. Sure—strategic meetings, developing and presenting concepts, and other standard-issue job description bullet points apply, but our ideal candidate is someone who reflects our philosophy of creating work that disrupts the perception of healthcare marketing.
If this sounds like you or the Senior Copywriter you want to be, and you’re in possession of a portfolio with a healthy amount of creative problem-solving solutions, we want to hear from you!
Learn more: www.fcbcure.com
For U.S. Job Seekers
It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.
FCBCURE is a full-service agency dedicated to health and wellness. We relentlessly challenge “truths” to push the boundaries of possibility to create unexpected solutions that solve real problems.
Account Executive/Sales (Work From Home)
We are building our team and looking to add some dynamic, driven people who like to hustle!
- Proactively prospect client accounts building a pipeline to generate new business
- Maintain, strengthen, and create new relationships with clients and service providers.
- Provide clients with excellent technical services and solutions
- Attend in-person client meetings as well as be involved in philanthropic activities.
- Self-motivating, career oriented mindset
- Excellent oral & written presentation skills
- Established sales abilities, from professional or educational experiences
- Ability to adapt and quickly learn new technologies
- Strong competitive spirit
- Willingness to travel when necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution a plus
- A very aggressive commission structure and plenty of flexibility with unlimited earning potential.
Somerset Global Solutions specializes in Direct Hire, Retained, Temp-to-hire, and Contract Solutions.
We are a valued company guided by honesty, ethics, and integrity. We focus on challenging and building employees personal strength where they can reach their highest potential within your organization. Our efforts are to serve more than job seekers, but the business community as a whole.
No sponsorship available
Equal opportunity employment
Lyft Driver (Full Time)
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Serialization Business Unit Manager
Körber Medipak Systems NA, Inc. offers integrated solutions for processing and packaging of pharmaceutical products for the North American market. We are part of the Körber Group – an international technology corporation with more than 11,000 employees around the world. http://www.medipak-systems.com
Manages the growth and the operations of the North American Track and Trace business of our sister company, Seidenader. Responsible for the operational success and full integration of activities across functions within the region.
Senior Product Development Engineer, Medical Device
Senior Product Development Engineer
Product Development in Medical Device is probably the most exciting place an engineer can work but when combined with a start-up you are at excitement’s pinnacle. In a start-up you touch every piece of the business adding to your résumé in ways that no other business offers. In a start-up you’re not pigeonholed into a single responsibility leaving you to wonder exactly what your efforts contributed to the product’s success or failure.
In this job you’ll see the impact of your efforts all day, every day. In this job today’s efforts will be the tomorrow’s legacy. In this job you’ll go home at night with a smile on a very tired face because you’ve worked hard but also had the chance to have a positive impact of patients’ lives.
Not afraid of a hands-on role where you may be mentoring and coaching almost as much as doing? Not afraid of being out in front of the team, of being the one that management depends on for the right information? Not afraid of a start-up? We’ve got a position you want to hear more about.
- Guided by every principle of Design Control and the company’s QS the incumbent will Design, Develop and Document Class II devices, their instruments and sterilization procedures
- A highly ethical and accountable leader of cross-functional teams responsible for NPD from Concept to Commercialization; responsible for effectiveness and velocity of the project
- Leads the conversion of Concept to working prototypes including protocols for testing and data analysis, generating technical reports pursuant to test results and data analyses
- Pursuant to the requirements of Design Control; generates design assurance documents required for the DHF
- Manages, in conjunction with guidance by the QS, the DHF
- Centrally responsible for project Timeline and Budget management
- Works with Quality to develop QC procedures and inspection methods (i.e. Quality Plan)
- Technical liaison to marketing to develop accurately represented collateral
- Works closely with RA to support 510(K) submissions
- Works with manufacturing engineering to develop Process and ECO’s as required
1. 4 year degree in Mechanical or Biomedical engineering (Master’s a plus) with 5-10 years’ experience in medical device product development (orthopedic strongly preferred)
2. Must be a SolidWorks expert including 3-D surfaces, design table configurations and GD&T
3. Demonstrable strength with FEA using Ansys; in-depth understanding of its application and outputs
4. Well versed in the demands of 21CFR820 (cGMP’s), ISO 13485; especially Design Control
5. Responsible for project stage-gating, milestone definition/decision-making and time management
6. Demonstrable cross-functional development experience including planning, leading and reporting
7. Strong anatomical experience (prefer joints, primary or peripheral; knee experience a huge plus)
8. Experienced in manufacturing including machining, forging, casting and other methods (e.g. Additive manufacturing) employed by vendors including expertise in DFM
9. Highly effective written and verbal communications skills, comfortable interacting with Senior Management as well as with Surgeon Panels, Sales & Marketing and VOC groups; comfortable leading and working with other technical staff
10. In-depth experience with engineering tools like FMEA’s, V&V reports, DOE and others especially as required in documentation for certified bodies (e.g. FDA, BSi, TUV, Shonin, etc.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!