Parsippany Job Description Sample
Account Executive/Sales (Work From Home)
We are building our team and looking to add some dynamic, driven people who like to hustle!
- Proactively prospect client accounts building a pipeline to generate new business
- Maintain, strengthen, and create new relationships with clients and service providers.
- Provide clients with excellent technical services and solutions
- Attend in-person client meetings as well as be involved in philanthropic activities.
- Self-motivating, career oriented mindset
- Excellent oral & written presentation skills
- Established sales abilities, from professional or educational experiences
- Ability to adapt and quickly learn new technologies
- Strong competitive spirit
- Willingness to travel when necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution a plus
- A very aggressive commission structure and plenty of flexibility with unlimited earning potential.
Somerset Global Solutions specializes in Direct Hire, Retained, Temp-to-hire, and Contract Solutions.
We are a valued company guided by honesty, ethics, and integrity. We focus on challenging and building employees personal strength where they can reach their highest potential within your organization. Our efforts are to serve more than job seekers, but the business community as a whole.
No sponsorship available
Equal opportunity employment
Full-time, part-time and per diem shifts available. We are currently seeking Mobile Phlebotomists to service clients. Completion of a phlebotomy certificate program and prior experience is preferred but not required. background and drug screening of every prospective employee.
Under general supervision, collects blood samples from patients for laboratory tests and
transports samples to lab or drop-off site.
Essential Position Duties
¨ Follows established phlebotomy procedures for obtaining blood samples from patients.
¨ Properly identifies patients prior to servicing.
¨ Ensures that specimens are properly identified, in proper tube and accompanied by a completed requisition prior to sending to main lab.
¨ Plans, organizes and coordinates schedule with attention to priority of patient.
¨ Completes written logs, time sheets, and other required records in a neat and accurate manner.
¨ Maintains all equipment in good working order and reports problems immediately to supervisor.
¨ When on call, answers pages within established guidelines and is ready and available to work.
¨ Notifies dispatch of availability for further assignments.
¨ Performs all duties in compliance with established safety and OSHA guidelines.
¨ Notifies supervisor of any post exposures or accidents within established guidelines.
¨ Communicates with patients with compassion, respect, dignity and privacy at all times.
¨ Identifies and pursues self improvement needs.
¨ Performs other duties, including cleaning of company vehicles, as assigned
¨ Complies with applicable legal requirements, standards, and procedures including, but not limited to, those within the Compliance Process, Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Corporate Integrity Agreement (CIA).
¨ Participates in required orientation, Compliance and HIPAA training programs.
¨ Cooperates with monitoring and audit functions and investigations.
¨ Participates, as requested, in process improvement responsibilities.
Core Competencies/Skill Sets
¨ Knowledge of medical laboratory operations.
¨ Proficient in phlebotomy procedures, techniques, including venipuncture, tourniquet application/removal, and decontamination of the puncture site.
¨ Ability to obtain blood specimens from patients under a variety of patient conditions.
¨ Ability to accurately record information concerning specimens.
¨ Proficient in written/verbal skills in the English language.
¨ Ability to understand and follow written and oral physician orders.
¨ Ability to maintain effective working relationships with clients, patients, and the general public.
¨ Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
¨ Ability to take directions and conduct self in a professional manner.
Professional Experience/Educational Requirements
¨ High School diploma.
¨ Completion of an accredited phlebotomy training program, or adequate phlebotomy experience.
¨ Six months minimum experience in phlebotomy with emphasis in acute hospital, dialysis, pediatrics, or geriatrics.
¨ Demonstrates clean driving record within existing company policy.
¨ Demonstrates current proof of auto insurance coverage.
¨ Valid driver’s license.
Lead Materials Chemist
A qualified candidate has 8-10 years of hands-on experience associated with the development of polymer membrane products. Specifically, hollow fiber membranes ranging from ultra filtration to micro filtration. This individual will have the opportunity to manage a brand new, state-of-the-art laboratory and to join a team of professionals with proven successes in the Medical Device Industry.
Experience: (Skills & Knowledge)
. Hollow fiber membranes as applied to the filtration of biological molecules from ultra-filtration to micro-filtration - Required
. Hollow fibber spinning/extrusion experience
· Advanced understanding of statistics, process controls, and quality control testing for raw and product materials
· The ability to examine potential toxicities, as well as the in vivo testing data, to better assess overall bio-compatibility.
· Experiences in working under regulations such as ISO, GMP, EPA, OSHA, and DEP
· Hands on experience and working knowledge of analytical techniques such as NMR, GC, MS, GPC, FTIR, UV, and HPLC
· Knowledge of the testing and characterization of materials by Thermogravimetric Analysis, Differential Scanning Calorimetry, Rheometry, Tensile measurements, Optical Microscopy, Scanning Electron Microscopy, and Porometry.
· Knowledge / understanding of chemical studies - both typical usage (leachables) and when challenged (extractables) - ISO 10993-17 and 10993-18.
· Experience managing contract lab services when required
· Experience and technical knowledge of design of experiments (DoE), implementation of lab-scale testing, evaluation of results, and the ability to deliver prototype materials within application specifications
· Ability to conduct feasibility studies to verify capability and functionality
· Maintain detailed documentation throughout all phases of research and development
· Understand standard filtration membrane test methods such as ASTM for testing materials, Passage/Retention, Water Flux, and Bubble Point Testing/Diffusion Rate
Experience & Education
· Bachelor of Science or Master’s Degree in Chemistry, Material Science, or related field
· 8-10 years of experience of Material Science and Materials Characterization
. Hands-on lab work experience and business acumen preferred
· Filtration industry experience is a plus
At CWR, we build long-term professional relationships that thrive on mutual trust, straight forward communication and appreciation. When you partner with Connected World Recruiting, we'll get to know your company, your priorities and your unique hiring challenges so we can attract, engage and present top talent with the established core competencies and cultural fit you desire. Our search results promote organizational development and fuel success.
About my clients culture:
My client offers a diverse workplace with a thriving culture - they seek to hire individuals who fit the role, work well with their colleagues, and share their Company's sense of purpose. It's been my experience that they hire professionals who want to create amazing things and learn from other talented professionals within the organization and depending on the role, also have an opportunity to mentor. They are clearly interested in the a "cultural add" or what a person can bring to a team instead of how they can blend in. What training, skills, perspectives, and ideas will boost creativity, drive constructive conflict, and lead to well-reasoned decisions? My client is interested in an employee's cultural contribution more than just their cultural fit!
Inside Sales Associates - Roseland
Hiring inside sales associates and sales reps as DISH entertainment consultants. A sales representative demonstrates a deep understanding of DISH's services and technology, evaluates customer needs and recommends the appropiate systems and programming packages. As an inside sales associate, it will be your job to maximize inbound calls and sell television entertainment services including HD, sports, and movie products offered by DISH.
Diesel And Heavy Equipment Mechanic
HEAVY EQUIPMENT MECHANIC for Construction Company
We are a local construction company located in Northern New Jersey market, and we are seeking a skilled HEAVY EQUIPMENT MECHANIC.
- We are seeking a high-quality skilled mechanic preferably with 3-years direct experience working on heavy construction equipment.
- The successful candidate will inspect, diagnose, and repair equipment. You will be responsible for testing the overhauled equipment to ensure that it is operating efficiently.
- The mechanic will also perform routine preventative maintenance and inspections on the equipment, and prepare/maintain inspection and maintenance records on each piece of equipment.
Qualifications and Skills
To be qualified, all applicants must have a high school diploma and/or trade school completion. Experience repairing and maintaining heavy construction equipment is a must. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of heavy equipment systems, an understanding of safe job practices for repairing equipment, and exhibit teamwork, verbal, and written skills. Physical requirements include the ability to lift a maximum of 75 pounds, ability to stoop, bend, climb and crawl without restrictions.
CDL A Flatbed Company Drivers
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR
COMPANY DRIVERS|OWNER OPERATORS|STUDENTS
CALL 888-247-5393 OR
Top Industry Pay
Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
401(k) with company match
Flexible Home Time
Hiring for Dry Van, Reefer, & Flatbed!
- Valid Class A CDL
- 21 Years of Age
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for most positions!
Senior Art Director
Thanks to an outbreak of new business wins, FCBCURE is seeking a Senior Art Director to help create new strands of award-winning work. As a part of the FCB Health Network, FCBCURE is able to draw from more than 30 years of creative healthcare lineage while maintaining an identity of independence as one of the only agencies in our network to call Jersey home.
Sure—status meetings, overseeing retouches to art, and other standard-issue job description bullet points apply, but our ideal candidate is someone who is so much more than that: an artist who is unfazed by failure rather than affected by it. Someone different, whose visual solutions break through the clutter to create deeply personal connections.
We’re looking for someone whose experience goes beyond the norm. An artist whose ideas reflect our philosophy to redefine the perception of the work that a healthcare agency is capable of creating. We’re looking for alchemists who specialize in developing strategic solutions to creative problems—avant-garde, autonomous thinkers who are instinctively experimental in their approach to creating communication for both healthcare professionals and consumers alike.
If this sounds like you or the Senior Art Director that you want to be and you’re in possession of portfolio with a healthy amount of creative thinking and beautifully designed work we want to hear from you.
Learn more: www.fcbcure.com
For U.S. Job Seekers
It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.
FCBCURE is a full-service agency dedicated to health and wellness. We relentlessly challenge “truths” to push the boundaries of possibility to create unexpected solutions that solve real problems.
Rock Stars & New Grads - No Experience Required!
Rock Stars & New Grads - No Experience Required!
FSA Promotions is a growing, full-service marketing solutions company which is currently working with over 15 different clients to market their brands directly to consumers on their behalf. We are currently seeking dynamic candidates who will fill the role of; Event Marketing Representative to provide sales and marketing services at our promotional events. You will be taught to identify and cultivate a target audience of customers.
- Paid Training (1 on 1 and group trainer)
- Flexible hours
- Positive, collaborative, FUN environment
- Base pay + weekly bonus structure
- Paid travel to events
- Paid training seminars
Job Description/Skills Needed:
- Exceptional people skills
- Understanding of Microsoft programs –
- Success in pipeline development
- Killer instinct a plus
- Goal oriented and persistent with the drive to turn every conversation into a sale
- Proven track record of accountability and reliability
- Strong attention to detail; data entry skills a plus
- Excellent ability to communicate in a diplomatic and professional manner both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team
Our mission is built into our name: Finding Strategic Answers. We believe that betters ideas are crafted a different way. Our solutions are innovative, sustainable, and deliver long term brand growth. At FSA Promotions, we establish results. It is our strategic answer.
Reach Truck Operator
Forklift Reach Truck Operator needed
Full-time Contract to Perm
Certification a Plus
Day shift: Monday- Friday 9 am-5:30 pm
$12 per hour
• Operates reach truck forklift in and around warehouse
• Pulls product from the warehouse for shipment to the stores
• Climbs on racking system (approximately 15' above ground) to reach product
• Wraps order on pallet for shipment
• Loads and unloads shipments, pallets, etc.
• Place shipments on racking systems
• Other activities: 5 percent of time
• Cleaning up debris on warehouse floor
• Lifts loose or stray products
• ACTIVITY, KNOWLEDGE, AND SENSORY REQUIREMENTS
• Standing with walking is required for most of the shift (not including breaks)
• Push and pulling pallets and lifting products is required approximately 55% during the shift
• Bending is required less than or up to 15% of the shift to reach product or debris
• Climbing onto the racking and on/off the order picker is required approximately 15% of the shift
• Crouching is required up to 15% of the shift
• Kneeling is required occasionally
• Physical strength to handle up to 25-pound object, frequently. Some items weighing up to 50 lbs to be handled occasionally (1-2 times per work week)
• Above average coordination, including eye-hand, hand-foot and balance
• Must exhibit at time of interview knowledge of Crown Reach Truck (actual driving)
Project Manager - North NJ Region
Project Manager - North NJ Region
Wohlsen Construction, a top 400 ENR firm with over 125 years in the construction business has an immediate need for an experienced Project Manager in our Northern New Jersey Region.
If you are interested in joining a premier growing commercial construction firm with a stellar reputation in its industry then this is the opportunity you've been looking for. Our growth has been tremendous as we continue to expand throughout the Mid Atlantic region. Great career growth potential, along with the opportunity to pursue career paths in Operations and Administration.
The primary responsibility for the Project Manager is to secure and manage project cost, schedule and performance in conformance with company policy, standards and goals. The Project Manager presents superior technical expertise to the customer. This role will manage projects throughout the North New Jersey Region.
A detailed position description can be found at www.wohlsenconstruction.com under the Careers section.
All interested applicants must apply through:
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!