Partition Assembler Job Description Sample
Cardboard Partition Assembly
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
Employees for Cardboard Partition Assembly
No Heavy Lifting
FULL TIME TEMP to HIRE Monday---Friday
$10.00, per hour
Apply in person at:
612 Forest Rose Ave.
Lancaster Ohio 43130
Or call 740-785-5539
Coil Assembler / Bundle Assembler
Coil Assembler North Tulsa
• 1st shift 5am-3:30pm overtime as needed
• North Tulsa temporary position
• Read and follow diagrams and blueprints.
• Assists in bundle assembly set-up under the training of senior assemblers and supervision of a lead person.
• Assists in tube installation of bundle assemblies under the training of senior assemblers and supervision of a lead person.
• Uses various hand tools and small power tools under supervision and training.
• Installs shoulder access plugs and NPT plugs under supervision and training
• Ref: 105900 Apply Here:
• Stand-By Personnel - Skilled Division
• Office Location: 1531 East 2nd Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120, near the corner of Hwy 244 East and Utica.
• You can apply online at www.standbypersonnel.com
• or send your resume to email@example.com
• We take walk-in applications from 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday-Friday.
Stand-By Personnel offers very competitive referral bonuses -- $125 for a skilled worker, and $200 for a welder. We also offer a $50.00 cash advance after your first day of work.
Our Skilled Division Specializes in Temp to Hire Employment
Skilled Division employees are required to have reliable transportation and own phone.
Must have recent job history for the last 2 to 5+ years.
#employment #staffing #job #work #tulsa #oklahoma #hiring #standby #personnel #looking #manufacturing #industrial #hiring in tulsa #employment in Tulsa #jobs in Tulsa #staffing in Tulsa #staffing agencies in Tulsa #industrial staffing in tulsa #coil #assembly #assembler
To be eligible to work through Skilled, you must have been employed within the last two years, or been a full-time student, own your own vehicle and cell phone, and have the skills the client is looking for. Ultimately, the client chooses the people they want working through us at their sites.
Motor Assembler III
The Motors Assembler III assembles new electric motors and repairs motors that have been in service for one or more years.
For new motors, all material is received from the Stock Room, Machine Shop, or Winding Room. Repair Motors go to the Test Department first for electrical tests - then to the Motor Assembly & Repair Department.
- New Motors are assembled by Motor Assembler I, II and III depending on size and complexity. Repair Motors are Evaluated and Repaired only by Motor Assembler I.
- For New Motors:
- Parts are stockpiled until there are no parts missing.
- Armature or Rotor is balanced on Balancing Machine to eliminate vibration and noise.
- Parts, including frame, brackets, stator, rotor, and many others are assembled per the drawings and the motor is checked for run-out.
- It then goes to test and is checked for opens or grounds.
- After test, it goes to painting and shipping
- For Repair Motors:
- Motors first go through an Evaluation. The motor is torn down completely, all parts are identified, and recommendations concerning what parts should be replaced are entered into the Evaluation & Repair Report and the motor is stored
- Evaluation is then checked by QA and all information is sent to Sales. The Customer Service Specialist contacts the Customer and the motor is either scrapped or refurbished. If it is a Government motor, and it is scrapped, it must be witnessed by a Government Representative.
- If the motor is refurbished, it is put on a local Manufacturing Department schedule.
- A Refurbishing Kit that was previously assembled is used.
- The parts are all washed in dielectric solvent
- Armature or Rotor is balanced on Balancing Machine to eliminate vibration and noise.
- The motor is assembled based on the drawings and the parts list, and then goes to Inspection and Test - minor adjustments are sometimes required.
- The motor then goes to Painting
- It is then returned to Motor Assembly & Repair for the installation of stencils, nameplates and external hardware
- The motor then goes back to inspection and is shipped.
Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor Motor Assembly & Repair / Winding.
Setup- Operation- Maintenance- Has attained a moderate level of proficiency and requires general supervision. Experience runs from Entry Level up to 2 or more years. Must have Mechanical Ability and a basic knowledge of Hand Tools. Learning to use Inspection Equipment.
Quality/Continuous Improvement/Productivity - Inspects own work - assists in improving assembly and disassembly procedures. Participates on Continuous Improvement Task Teams.
Problem Solving- Can work out many of the problems that arise concerning work being performed- Utilizes the experience of the Level I & II Motor Assembler, Job Leader Motor Assembly and the Supervisor- Motor Assembly & Repair and Winding.
Blueprints & Traveler- Learning to read Blueprints. Can correctly interpret the assembly requirements and Traveler documents, but may need some assistance when working on new, or more complex, jobs.
Job requires both sitting, standing and walking. Overhead cranes are available in all work areas. There is no requirement to lift more than 50 pounds.
Environmental / Safety Issues
- Keeps work area clean and free of extraneous materials.
- Spends 75% to 95% of time in Motor Assembly & Repair work area.
- Ensures that all safety procedures are followed as stated on posted signs and in Company policy.
- Has normal exposure to dielectric solvent.
- Follows all safety rules applicable to machines and equipment as stated on posted signs and in Company policy.
Cross Training: Cross trains on all types of motors as directed by Supervisor Motor Assembly & Repair / Winding.
Finished Product: Ensures that the equipment meets all required tests and that it is moved to the next position on the Traveler in a timely manner.
Education / Certification
High school or trade school graduate preferred with a minimum of up to 2 years' experience in Motor Repair for entry level position.
Delivery Driver/Cabinet Assembler
Cabinet shop needs a dependable person to deliver cabinets to job sites, and assemble cabinets when no deliveries are needed. Must have good driving record and clean appearance. Please call 770-460-4331 if you are interested.
Volt is seeking Mechanical Assemblers in the Pompano Beach, FL. If you're mechanically inclined and experienced with working on small engines this position will be great fit for you.
- Mechanical Assembler
- Experience with: blueprints
- use of Calipers and other hand tools
- Install engines
- Experience with automotive or marine assembly
- You will be assembling machinery to level concrete sidewalks as well as other type of machinery
- 60 day contract to hire
Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
Volt is a world leader in the staffing industry, boasting over 60 years of experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Welder Assembler II #11812
- Operate without supervision all types of welding, blending and stress relief equipment such as Gas Tungsten Arc. Operate without supervision specified metal fabrication tooling.
Electro-Mechanical Assembler Technician
Manufacturing company in Redmond, WA that makes parts for Navy ships is currently looking for an Electro-Mechanical Assembler Technician. Technician Will be responsible for assembling electrical and mechanical components, including wire harnesses, switches, gear boxes, and related sub assemblies. Probably 70% mechanical assembly & 30% electrical, but 70% of debug, troubleshoot, and repair would be electrical.
Perform assembly work of light to medium weight components involving wires, circuit cards, gears, and other mechanical components.
• Able to read and write and follow instructions.
• Able to use standard computer software such as Word and Excel.
• Ability to work with a variety of hand tools and simple machinery.
• Must be able to use hand tools and demonstrate a basic understanding of electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic components and follow assembly instructions. Will use soldering iron, hand tools and simple power tools.
• Automotive mechanic or similar experience a plus.
• Must be able to lift up to 60+lbs
MUST pass background check and drug screen
Wire Harness Assembler
Minnesota Staffing is searching for dependable individuals looking for an excellent temp/hire opportunity with a great company.
This customer is a leading manufacturer of HVAC control panels in the country.
This position is 6:00am-2:30PM Monday/Friday with some overtime
Qualified candidates will be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen/background check and:
Follow schematics to build wire harnesses
Crimp terminals on wire
Document QC and resolution logs
Maintain a safe and efficient work area
There are only a few openings so please call to set up an interview
2724 Rice Street
Little Canada, MN 55113
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
Find the right employees or your dream job with Minnesota Staffing Inc. We are a locally owned staffing and employment agency in St. Paul, Minnesota, with more than three decades of staffing experience.
Receive one-on-one personalized service when you trust your staffing and employment to Minnesota Staffing Inc. We work with small to medium businesses, distribution facilities, and warehouses. Our agency isn't age, gender, or income-specific with our staffing services.
At Minnesota Staffing our staffing services provide employees in several fields, from manufacturing and medical assembly to warehousing and office work. We have several job postings that are frequently updated, so keep checking back for more employment opportunities.
Assembler 2Nd Shift (1192)
Under the supervision of the Shift Foreperson, the Assembler is responsible for performing a variety of operations to assemble, test, inspect and pack a diversified number and type of range hoods, compactors, blower assemblies and bathroom heaters.
- Review process sheet and fit, align and assemble manufactured or purchased parts, motors, and sub-assemblies into completed units, make necessary electrical connections. Visually inspect for fit and surface complications. If unit does not conform to specifications, repair or return for rework. May require partial disassembly.
- Test unit for proper operation and insert in packing containers or cartons. Mark container with type, style, color, and model number.
- Work from blueprints, drawings, process sheets, and instructions to assemble a variety of standard products. Methods generally prescribed or established.
- Use required hand and air powered tools, measuring instruments and gauges. Final assemblies are subject to further inspection and check. Instructions given on a new or non-standard unit.
- Participation in Lean manufacturing principles, “5S” and continuous improvement.
- Requires ability to work from drawings, blueprints, or process sheets and ability to learn how to operate and make routine adjustments to various machines (i.e. automatic tapers and bagging machine, etc.).
- High School Diploma or equivalent (completed).
- Must be able to safely lift up to 35 lbs. and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
Drill And Tap Mechanical Assembler
We are seeking a Drill And Tap Mechanical Assembler to become an integral part of our team! You will perform assembly line tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Knowledge of electrical circuitry
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!