Parts Clerk Job Description Sample
Curtis Trailers has an opening for a full-time RV Parts Clerk at our Aloha location. Curtis Trailers offers competitive pay, benefits, paid vacation & sick time, 401(k) retirement plan, and it's a great place to work! Check out our website for more information about our company, www.curtistrailers.com
Salary: $13-16/hour, depending on experience
- Assist customers and service technicians with troubleshooting, ordering and selling of parts and accessories.
- Provide fast & efficient service to all customers and employees.
- Shipping & Receiving responsibilities including breaking down pallets of freight, checking in orders verifying for accuracy and damage.
- Restock the showroom and organize back stock.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment and retail showroom.
- Balance a sales till at the end of each work day.
- Deliver and pick up parts locally as needed.
- RV or Auto Parts retail experience preferred, general retail experience required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to carry freight up a flight of stairs.
- Pleasant personality and strong customer service skills.
- Self motivated and well organized.
- Available to work weekends.
- Insurable driving record and valid drivers license required.
- Must pass drug screen and motor vehicle records check.
Curtis Trailers is an equal opportunity employer.
Preventative Maintenance - Parts Clerk
The Preventative Maintenance Scheduler/Parts Clerk is a key member of the Maintenance Team and, as such, is responsible for providing scheduling and work order support for the preventative maintenance of all mill equipment as well as managing the parts room and tracking supplies in
EAM (Enterprise Asset Management).
- Create and manage preventative maintenance schedules in EAM for all plant equipment
- Print and distribute work orders in accordance with maintenance schedules
- Update system with completed work orders and maintain files
- Receive, organize, track and issue parts and supplies inventory
- Prepare purchase requisitions for Purchaser and coordinate delivery or pick up arrangements with vendors
- Maintain work site with regards to cleanliness and organization
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in parts management and/or logistics
- Experience with inventory management and scheduling programs such as MP2 or EAM
- Exceptionally organized and courteous with effective communication skills
- A good understanding of maintenance and technical aspects of lumber manufacturing considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, problem solving and team building skills
- Proficiency in contemporary business management skills (MS Office, and an understanding of financial principals)
The town of Washington is nestled approximately 100 miles east of Atlanta, and midway between Athens and Georgia. This small town’s rich history includes being the first city in the US that was established by George Washington, which took place in 1780. Locals of today often refer to their town now as Washington-Wilkes, to distinguish it from any other Washington in the United States. In addition to being the first to receive Washington’s name, the town also claims to have the most antebellum homes per any other city of its size in Georgia and these historic homes tell stories of life before the Civil War. The town’s lively history also includes being only 12 miles from where one of the most important battles of the American Revolutionary War to be fought in Georgia. While surrounded by rich history, when in Washington-Wilkes, you’ll find yourself surrounded by natural beauty and reap the benefits of a relaxed pace of life. For more information on the area go to www.cityofwashingtonga.gov
We have an established presence in the southern US and in Western Canada, as well as sales offices around the world, and are proud of our committed team of over 6,500 employees.
As we continue to expand our company and our markets, now is the ideal time to grow your career with Canfor. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, and are committed to the professional development of our employees. Join Canfor for the stability, exciting career opportunities and growth potential while working for a recognized industry leader.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook for Canfor news, career opportunities, and upcoming events!
Looking for someone to work in our heavy equipment parts department. Prefer someone with some experience and overall knowledge of heavy equipment parts, inventory of parts, and good customer service . We buy, sell and rent cranes.
Seeking a Parts Clerk / Warehouse for a busy company!
Job duties include:
· Ship & receive all incoming/outgoing products
· Look up/post parts to work order quotes
· Clean bay area/work area
· This position requires a valid drivers license
· Forklift experience a plus
· High school/GED
· Good computer skills
· Applicants will be background and drug screened for this position
Snelling will take time to personally interview you in order to understand your personality and needs. We understand that people thrive in supportive, motivating and challenging work environments. Let us be your partner in finding the right opportunity. With our 65 years of recruiting experience, Snelling is dedicated to providing the direction and resources that you need to succeed. Our team is here to help guide you through the process of finding your next right-fit job opportunity.
The Parts Clerk role is to assist with the parts organization and inventory.
Though Conn's has changed dramatically over the years, the customer continues to be the focus of attention and the reason for the Company's continued success. The basic values and culture of the Company continue to support its desire to make sure "the Customer is Number One." In 2012, Conn's initiated a new store concept, Conn's HomePlus, updating existing stores, and restarted store growth. The new, larger store format showcases furniture and mattresses in addition to the leading brands and the latest technologies in consumer electronics and home appliances.
Conn's differentiates itself from the competition through its proprietary, in-house consumer finance program, also known as YES MONEY, which allows mid-tier credit customers to make aspirational purchases of products that they normally wouldn't be able to acquire. In addition to its own financing program, and through relationships with a variety of third parties, Conn's is able to offer almost every customer a monthly payment program that fits their financial situation, to enable them to purchase the goods and services it offers.
CSR Fueler/Washer/Detailer & Parts Clerk - Part-Time
Inventory/ Parts Clerk
WORK INVOLVES MAINTAINING AN INVENTORY OF PARTS, SUPPLIES AND TOOLS LOCATED IN THE AES SHOP AND AES SERVICE VEHICLES. EMPLOYEE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR INVENTORYING, STOCKING, AND ISSUING PARTS AND SUPPLIES AS WELL AS GENERATING PURCHASE REQUISITIONS TO MAINTAIN THE APPROPRIATE LEVELS OF EACH. RESPONSIBLE FOR MANAGING INVENTORY OF TOOLS. RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTENANCE SCHEDULING AND RECORD KEEPING OF ALL VEHICLES. MAY BE NEED TO TRAVEL TO JOB SITES, POTENTIALLY WITH AN OVERNIGHT STAY.
WORK IN A SAFE AND RESPONSIBLE MANNER, SAFETY IS JOB #1. BEING AVAILABLE FOR EMERGENCY SERVICE ON A 24/7 BASIS. CELL PHONE MUST BE KEPT ON. REPRESENT AES IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER. STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS, PAPERWORK, VERBAL AND RECORD KEEPING. SELF STARTER ABILITY TO LEARN WELDING SKILLS (ARC/MIG) ASSEMBLY, ELECTRICAL AND HYDRAULIC SKILLS. OVERTIME WORK AS REQUIRED. WEEKEND OVERTIME SAT/SUN AS REQUIRED. $15.00 - $19.00/ AN HOUR
Please visit our website at:
View selected Job openings at:
Andersen Material Handling is the trusted provider of material handling solutions, equipment, engineered systems and the ultimate in customer support. We have over 60 years of service and recognition in the industry.
Communicates with Customers and Technicians via telephone, fax and email, responding to technical questions, concerns and filling orders.
Compiles data from sources, such as contracts, purchase orders, invoices, requisitions and enters information into computer to maintain inventory, purchasing and shipping.
Compiles stock control records and information, such as consumption rate, characteristics of terms in storage and current market conditions, to determine stock supply and need for replenishment.
Prepares work orders, requisitions or other documents for purchasing or requisitioning new or additional stock items.
Fabricates hose requirements to customer specifications.
Compares nomenclature, stock numbers, authorized substitutes, and other listed information with catalogs, manuals, parts lists and similar references to verify accuracy of requisitions and shipping orders.
Technical trade background with mechanical, electrical and hydraulic knowledge
Prior experience with shipping and receiving
Mechanical aptitude desired
Ability to interact with various levels of customers
Ability to work in a team environment and multi-task
Andersen Material Handling offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, prescription, vision, vacation, holiday, tuition reimbursement, 401k and much more. We offer a wealth of opportunity for individuals with a desire to make a difference in providing industry leading service.
Leading Airlines, Roseville, Minnesota
· Stockroom inventory cycle counts.
· Return and issue process parts.
· Must be able to drive company vehicle for COMAT/AOG.
· Prepare and pull shipments/receipts.
· Proficient in data entry, creating requisitions, emails etc.
· Load and unload shipments using forklifts.
· High School Diploma or GED
· At least 18 years or older.
· Must have knowledge of Airline parts.
· Proficient with computers.
· Valid driver’s license
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.
This position involves ordering parts for jobs, labeling and distributing to technicians. It may include some light lifting. Also responsible for billing the parts to individual repair orders and scanning the invoices to the files.
This position will also need to cross train in other office positions to cover in their absences and at lunch times.++++
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!