Parts Lister Job Description Sample
E-Commerce Product Lister
Kitchen and Bath leading E-Commerce company is looking for both entry and experienced E-Commerce Product Lister.
The role of the Product Lister is an important one! Our candidate of choice will be able to balance the following skills to be successful:
- - Great computer skills
- - Edit and proofread copy skills.
- - Experience with Microsoft Words, Excel etc.
- - Careful, responsible, detail- oriented.
- - Excellent in discretion and handling skills
- - High School diploma or equivalent, required
- - Proficiency in English
- - Bilingual is a plus
- - Knowledge in HTML is a big plus
- - Written Communication Skills
- - Diplomacy
- - Professionalism
- - Reading Skills
- - Computer Literacy
- - PC Skills
- - Cooperative
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Type: Full-timeJob Location:
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- High school or equivalent
Specific Requirements: High School Diploma or GED; proficient with MS Windows pc/operating system and apps; able to multitask and work with sense of urgency; 10-key adding machine. Math skills, percentages, and writing ability.
Ability to communicate clearly with customers and associates. Physical
Walking, standing for prolonged periods of time, stooping, reaching; and pulling, pushing, lifting 50 pounds on a consistent basis; good physical stamina.
Legal Requirements: Valid and current ID, background check, drug screen, and physical examination.
Goodwill Industries of North Florida is seeking an e-Commerce Lister. This position identifies and selects donated products for sale online. The incumbent describes the products to list them and maximize salability.
*Full job description and application can be found on www.goodwilljax.org*
Feb 10, 2018
Phoenix, AZ, US
Requisition ID: 69444 Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices and projects in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia.
Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. Kiewit had 2016 revenues of $8.6 billion and employs more than 20,000 staff and craft employees. How We’re Different • Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record • Consistently recognized as one of the best places to work in North America and in 2015, named one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies • Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from day one of employment • 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent • Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year • We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development, and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Primary Responsibilities • Review shop drawings of sprinkler systems and prepare accurate materials lists. • Enter materials orders into computer inventory system. • Communicate and coordinate project orders with fabrication, design, and operations departments.
Qualifications • H.S. Diploma and at least one year of related design or pipefitter experience. • Strong proficiency in MS Office including Word, Outlook and Excel and related computer applications. • Experience in viewing and understanding piping drawings. Previous fire sprinkler experience highly preferred. • Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management, staff and craft personnel. • High degree of accuracy as well as mathematical ability.
Working Conditions • Fast-paced, casual office environment; must be able to interact professionally with management and staff and craft employees while simultaneously managing a diversified workload and challenging situations efficiently and effectively; regularly sit, stand, walk and talk and listen; occasionally lift and move up objects up to 30 pounds. Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market:
Job Segment: Pipefitter, Engineer, Fabrication, Wastewater, Water Treatment, Manufacturing, Engineering
A good company in the city of Placentia look for a Lister. As a Lister your primary role will consist of researching and listing new items on e-commerce websites. Lister is responsible for making detailed ,accurate descriptions of items, and must have the ability to learn about new products quickly. The job will also require managing and organizing inventory and on some occasions packing orders.
- researching new items
- writing detailed and clear photos of items
- organizing testing items
- picking and packaging orders
- pass drug test
- high school diploma
- lift over 445lb
Assistant Sales Representative / Ebay Lister
We sell used industrial components. We keep America working by selling used industrial assets. Our customers save thousands by buying gently used.
- Research specifications and market pricing.
- Ebay / Internet sales experience is a must.
- Must have a working knowledge of computer hardware (PCs, laptops, desktops, printers, etc).
- Duties involve basic testing of equipment for resale on ebay, listing/pricing items for auction.
- Must have reliable transportation..
- Manage questions and take orders from customers
- Confirm product delivery and satisfaction with customer
The ideal candidate will possess these characteristics:
- Working Knowledge of eBay Listing a plus.
- High Attention to Detail
- Independent Work Ethic
- Ability to Follow Specific Data Entry Protocol
- Unimpeachable Integrity in Handling High-Value Items
- Ability to Organize and Account for Daily Workflow
- Fast, Accurate Typing Skills
- Basic Familiarity with PCs, Windows 7
• Town of Pembroke
• Full Time Principal Lister
• Assessing Department
• The 37.5 hrs/wk position requires a detail oriented person with excellent customer service skills. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) interior and exterior inspection of properties, experience preferred. Send letter of interest and resume to: Chief Assessor, Catherine M. Salmon, Assessing Department, 100 Center St., Pembroke, MA 02359. Deadline: February 2, 2018 at 04:30 pm. AA/EOE. The Principal Lister Title encompasses a six step step wage rate of $18.24-$21.09.
GIS Specialist/Real Property Lister
Trempealeau County Opening GIS Specialist/Real Property Lister Full-time position to assist with maintaining GIS and legal property descriptions. Starting wage $18.22 to $22.02 per hour DOQ, plus benefits.
For details visit www.tremplocounty.com or contact Human Resources at 715-538-2311 ext. 224. Open until filled with initial review of applications 2/22/18. EOE/AA
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
This position is responsible for researching, listing and providing accurate descriptions of books, media and related items. Must meet or exceed the listing daily production goals.
Uphold a positive work environment that follows Goodwill's Amazing Customer Experience (ACE) culture, Values, and Mission in everything you do and every interaction you have with co-workers, clients, customers and management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. List books and media using web based software services; ensure listing accuracy. This duty is performed daily, about 60% of the time.
2. Maintain a clean and orderly work environment. This duty is performed daily, about 25% of the time.
3. Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management. This duty is performed daily, about 15% of the time.
4. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
- Proficient using the internet.
- Online selling experience.
- Basic knowledge of books.
- Must have strong data entry skills.
- Ebay listing experience is a plus.
Those who work at Goodwill get more than a paycheck, they go home with a sense of pride, dignity, and a job well done. They know they are making a difference.
At Goodwill Industries of Arkansas, we help people with disabilities and other disadvantages reach their highest potential through training, education and employment services. "Donate, Shop, Change a Life!" is more than just a tagline - it’s how we have been operating for over 90 years.
Our programs and services offer a hand up, not a hand out. Sometimes that hand up is resume development or job placement assistance. Other times, the hand up comes in the form of education or training programs.
The number of transformed lives is more than just glowing statistics; they are actual stories of people who turned their lives around and discovered their potential. Get to know a few of the lives that have been touched by Goodwill.
When you support Goodwill by donating to or shopping at stores in your neighborhood, you support our mission and make a lasting impact in your community by changing lives.
Goodwill offers competitive wages and a strong benefits package. Apply today for immediate consideration.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!