Parts Order And Stock Clerk Job Description Sample
Warehouse Associate – Stock Clerk – Amazon
Amazon is seeking bright, motivated, hardworking individuals to fill Part-Time and Full-Time Warehouse Associate positions at our Prime Now center (San Francisco, CA) and Fresh center (Brisbane, CA)!
No experience needed!
If you are interested in working for a fun company, in an exciting environment, then we want you to APPLY NOW.
All candidates interested in our Brisbane facility will have the opportunity to receive a $100.00 Sign on Bonus and $250.00 Referral Bonus if you refer a friend or family member!
Click Apply to schedule your appointment with Amazon. On the spot job offers.
(All job offers contingent on meeting eligibility requirements.)
We offer: (Benefits available depending on the role)
- Competitive Compensation - $14.00/hour
- Weekly Pay Schedule
- Holiday Overtime Pay
- Basic Life, AD&D Insurance after 30 Days
- On-the-job training and skill development
- Employee Assistance Program
Warehouse Associate must meet the following:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required for certain positions
- Willing to work a flexible schedule
- Must be able to read and take direction in English
- At our Fresh center, you must have the ability to be comfortable working in an environment with varying temperatures that can drop below 32 degrees. This means you may be working in a freezer environment for parts of your shift
- Ability to lift up to 49 pounds, stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
- This role will involve handling of a variety of products, including any inventory available for purchase through Amazon’s Prime Now service
- Successful candidates will be required to pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with all applicable local, state and federal laws
Please expect to complete the following on site during your appointment in order to be eligible for an on the spot offer:
- Amazon Application
- Amazon Assessment
- I-9 Documentation (Please come prepared with 2 forms of ID)
Click Apply to schedule your appointment with Amazon. On the spot job offers.
(All job offers contingent on meeting eligibility requirements.)
Order Desk Clerk (Bi-Lingual Korean/English Speaking)
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB: Receive and process orders directly from co-workers, salespersons in the field, outside companies, clients and individual customers by telephone, fax, regular mail, or e-mail.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES shall include but are not limited to the following:
1. Receives and screens callers courteously.
2. Receives guests courteously.
3. Must have ready access to information such as stock numbers, prices, and inventory.
4. Must be able to take special orders, give expected arrival dates, prepare invoices, and handle complaints.
5. Must review orders for completeness and clarity.
6. Contacts customers if additional information is needed, such as prices or shipping dates, or if delays in filling the order are anticipated.
7. Verifies the entered order and calculate the customer's final cost.
8. Adjusts or verifies inventory records.
9. Works hand in hand with the Inventory Analyst, Warehouse Manager, Processing Room, Sales Representatives and Accounts Receivable Clerk
10. Notifies the General Manager or Inventory Analyst when inventories are low or when filling certain orders would deplete supplies.
11. Must establish priorities in filling orders. She must first find out whether the request is routine or an emergency and then take appropriate action.
12. Resolves problems, complaints in scheduling or delivering orders.
1. Possession of a high school diploma or GED.
2. Must have at least 2 years related experience.
SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS: Proficiency in Microsoft Office
ABILITY TO: work under minimum supervision; organize, prioritize, and coordinate assignments; use personal computers, including word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software; write clear documents using correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling; read and understand related laws and regulations; communicate effectively with others individually as well as in small and large groups; organize and plan work to meet deadlines; establish and maintain working relationships with colleagues, staff in other departments, represent the department with tact and diplomacy; maintain confidentiality of information.
This is a temp-to-hire position. Shift hours are the following:
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com or call Lisa at (808) 524-0100.
Snelling will take time to personally interview you in order to understand your personality and needs. We understand that people thrive in supportive, motivating and challenging work environments. Let us be your partner in finding the right opportunity. With our 65 years of recruiting experience, Snelling is dedicated to providing the direction and resources that you need to succeed. Our team is here to help guide you through the process of finding your next right-fit job opportunity.
Part Stocking and Order Pulling.
Previous experience is required
Torrance boasts a high level of entertainment with 24 parks, a golf course, numerous public tennis courts, and over 350 acres of open space and parkland. Nearby beaches offer excellent facilities for swimming, surfing and volleyball. Torrance is known for its outstanding medical care facilities, excellent schools, fine dining, and wide range of hotels, and is the home of the Del Amo Fashion Center, the largest enclosed shopping mall in the west. Numerous family destinations are within easy driving distance, including Disneyland, Magic Mountain, Knotts Berry Farm and Universal Studios. For more information about Torrance, go to www.Torrance.com.
Retail Overnight Grocery Stock Clerk (Part-Time) Hartville Giant Eagle
Giant Eagle Inc., ranked 35th on Forbes Magazine's largest private corporations list, is one of the nation's largest food retailers and distributors with approximately \$9.6 billion in annual sales. Founded in 1931, Giant Eagle, Inc. has grown to be the number one supermarket retailer in the region with 417 retail locations throughout western Pennsylvania, north central Ohio, northern West Virginia and Maryland.
Team Members who work for our flagship banner, Giant Eagle, are continually redefining and improving the supermarket shopping experience. We're creating a destination where customers find high-quality foods and convenience-oriented services, along with some pleasant and unexpected surprises as we try new things and roll out new ideas. You will be part of a growing team that emphasizes building lifelong relationships with our customers by focusing on understanding and exceeding their needs.
Provide exemplary customer service by greeting customers on the front end, ensuring customer's order is bagged appropriately and safely.
Become familiar with products in the store to answer questions and make suggestions to customers.
Smiles and greets customers in a friendly manner, whether the encounter takes place in the team member's designated department or elsewhere in the store.
Properly handle products and equipment in accordance with food safety and safety guidelines to ensure a safe shopping environment.
Assisting customers in the lot with groceries/carts.
Keep the parking lot free of carts and any debris, including sweeping sidewalks/shoveling/salting when necessary.
Maintain cleanliness of department and work area, including the back room.
Maintaining cleanliness of Customer Restrooms.
Assist in other areas as required.
Replenish product on the shelf, rotating product and ensuring code dating procedures are followed.
Set up displays on the sales floor.
Assist in maintaining back room efficiency by unloading deliveries
Rotate and check code dates on products to ensure customer's safety
Little or no financial or budgetary responsibility
Carrying Up to 50 pounds
Lifting Up to 50 pounds
Responsible for providing exemplary customer service while maintaining the Safety of Customers and Team Members.
Gets Things Done
Respect for Self and Others
Inclement weather (hot/cold, snowy, rainy)
Normal store environment with no continuous exposure to extreme temps, dust, etc
Stock Room Clerk - 1St Shift
Stockroom Clerk —Serves under Purchasing Agent. The primary responsibilities of stockroom clerk are the retrieving, issuing, and stocking of parts and materials.
They are first responder to assist at counter to handle parts retrieval and issuance. Duties include but are not limited to: inventory and cycle count taking; processing paperwork (matching, filing, posting); data entry of receivers and issues and inventories as required; housekeeping of storage areas (sweeping, cleaning, emptying trash); maintaining labeling and material identification; receiving parts and materials and processing them including dept notification and stocking; and prepping materials for return. Clerks are to operate the forklift to unload incoming materials and to place in storage in warehouse; and to process of all relative documentation for receiving or repair/return of goods from warehouses.
Clerks are expected to be the backup for outside forklift driver. Individuals must be physically able to lift and manage parcels up to 60-70#. Job requires neatness and organization with a grasp for detail and accuracy in record keeping; good comprehension of English with legible handwriting; familiarity with computer and competent keyboarding ability. Individuals must have strong work ethic, be dependable, able to work independently (often without direct supervision) and possess a strong cooperative attitude.
Expected duties include but are not limited to: 1. Retrieving, issuing, and documenting parts and materials as they are received and dispersed. 2. Receiving and taking delivery of parts and materials. 3.
Delivering parts and materials. 4. Operating a forklift 1. Load and unload product placing bales of cardboard, chemicals, machinery etc. away in warehouses and overhead storage racks. 2.
Unloading freight and chemicals from incoming deliveries. 3.
Dumping 2 cu yd dumpsters filled with trash, production residue, and hide sludge and other waste materials into open top trash dumpsters and trash compactors. 4. Retrieving chemicals from chemical storage and racking and delivering to various departments.
Individual must be attentive to detail and record keeping to perform the following: 1. Taking daily or cyclical inventories. 2. Verifying on hand inventories. 3.
Verifying incoming shipments of materials. 4. Posting receivers on computer system. 5. Issuing materials from inventory on computer system. 6.
Filing paperwork and documents by combination of company name and numerical sequence. 7. Hand writing issue slips and inventories requiring: 1. Legible penmanship 2.
Ability to read and interpret detail of labels and placards on materials. 3. Ability to write twelve digit number sequences without transposing numbers. 8. Finding parts and materials in the computer data base for maintenance and other departments. 1.
Checking on hand computer balances. 2. Finding locations and warehouses where parts are stored. 3. Researching Order histories including the following: 1.
On order quantities 2. Requisitions and details including for whom the materials were ordered. 3. Receiving histories. 4.
Issue histories. 5. Return and repair histories. 9. Handling Repairs and returned parts and materials.
Other experience or background that is not required but is helpful and preferred is: 1. Ability to speak and/or write Spanish. 2. Familiarity with mechanical parts and materials. 3.
Maintenance experience. 4. Experience with packaging materials. 5. Experience in handling chemicals. 6. Warehouse or stockroom experience. EOE/M/F/V/Disabled
Parts Department Clerk
SUMMARY: The Parts Associate must be highly motivated to accomplish their objectives through the use of proper purchasing procedures, inventory control, and pricing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Ensure total customer satisfaction to ensure a standard of customer service that exceeds customer and management expectations.
2. Handle incoming phone calls for retail parts sales.
3. Formulate and process sales orders for parts.
4. Procure parts for the Georgia location shop and all mobile technicians in Georgia.
5. Ensure that all parts are charged on the correct repair order at the proper price.
6. Purchase parts from vendors through the Purchase Order system and ship to retail customers.
7. Follow up on phone calls, parts orders, returns, and shipments.
8. Identify parts on trucks (specifically fire trucks).
9. Assist customers and technicians in selecting the correct part(s) when the part number is not known.
10. Work closely with vendors to solve parts problems encountered by customers.
11. Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse and stock area.
12. Monitor and maintain inventory levels for stock areas and shop supplies.
13. Provide assistance with the annual inventory.
14. Receive all Purchase Orders in the business system and disseminate paperwork as required.
15. Procure shop supplies as needed for the shop technicians.
16. Assist in collection of receivables.
Our Mission is to partner with fire and safety professionals in saving lives and protecting property by offering outstanding products and premier service. We serve our customers with the utmost professionalism and integrity.
Our Vision is for Ten-8 to be the premier service provider to the fire and emergency industry. Market growth will be achieved by providing the highest quality products through the most knowledgeable and professional sales force. Ten-8 will create a work environment that fosters employee growth, development, and opportunity.
Our Core Values are grounded in integrity.
We are honored to serve the fire and emergency professionals in Florida and Georgia. Our customers put themselves in harms way to save others, and we are humbled by their courage and commitment. We endeavor to make their jobs safer and more effective.
Our employees are our greatest asset. We provide opportunities for advancement with proper training and education. We value teamwork, dedication, and a positive attitude.
Ten-8 will always endeavor to do the right thing. Our business is based upon mutual respect, communication, trust, security, and stability.
Parts Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Arbor Material Handling, Inc is looking for a driven and self-motivated individual for our Parts Department Shipping and Receiving Clerk. This person needs to be able to work independently, while being able to work within the other Departments of the company. Arbor seeks out those looking to work in a dynamic industry and business environment. This position will report directly to our Parts Department Manager.
Parts Department Shipping and Receiving Clerk: Responsible for picking and shipping of wide variety of Fork Lift parts, receiving in stock, handling overflow customer calls, and pressing of Fork Lift tires.
- Able to lift shipping packages and some heavy parts.
- Familiarity with UPS World Ship (will train)
- Forklift Operation (a plus/will train)
- Strong Business Oral/Writing Skills
- Organizational Skill
- Able to Multitask
- Above Average Communicator
- Microsoft Word (a plus)
- Microsoft Excel (a plus)
Areas of Responsibility:
- Pulling Service Department Work Orders
- Pull printed orders and stage on shelves
- Pull Service Van Stock parts
- Pull, Pack and Ship parts order out via UPS
- Pull printed orders and box up in a professional manner and ship out using UPS World Ship Software
- Receiving in our Daily Stock Orders
- Check in orders and Receive on our Business System
- Put Stock Away in proper stock locations
- Press Tires onto Rims
- Press Rubber and Polyurethane Tires onto their Machined Rims (will train!)
- Dispose of Old Tires into Tire Dumpster
- Pull and Load up Parts Delivery Driver according to Delivery Schedule
- Full Time (starting pay based on experience)
- Starting Pay TBD (depending on qualifications)
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- 401K Program
Stock Parts Technician
Nesco Resource is seeking a Stock Parts Technician for a Leading Manufacturing Innovator in the Danbury, CT area. The ideal candidate will be a self starter with the ability to work well with others in a skilled and organized environment.
SUMMARY OF POSITION: Manage shop tasks and inventory of components for production builds and assist in small parts modifications and assemblies and stocking.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC/NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Other duties as assigned with or without accommodation.MINIMUM
High School Diploma or GED.
Mechanical skills and use of manufacturing equipment and hand tools.
Established in 1956, NESCO Resource employs over 10,000 people in 42 states and services a variety of local accounts as well as major accounts. Within NESCO Resource, we have three operating groups with the capability to staff effectively any positions that require Technology, Accounting & Finance, and Clerical & Light Industrial expertise. Rather than the generalist approach most employment agencies pursue, we practice the approach of a specialized staffing firm. We believe our outstanding local growth can be directly attributed to the credibility of our employees and their ability to focus on the specific needs of our customers.
Stock Room Clerk
Volt Workforce Solutions seeks experienced Stockroom/Shipping & receiving Clerk, to work with well-known aerospace company within the Valencia area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepare and process work orders for outside processing.
- Identify OP requirements per blue print and customer PO contractual requirements as stated in SMI or JC notes.
- Generate OP requisition for P.O. creation by buyer in the system.
- Examine, count, weigh and check incoming and outgoing materials to work order and P.O. quantities.
- Load/unload vendor truck (when necessary) with forklift.
- Stack and prepare bins for shipment to OP vendor.
- Coordinate, communicate and follow up with vendors to support customer delivery schedules as requested or required.
- Deliver parts and associated documentation to work cells or departments. Write DR’s for all non-conforming materials received.
- Communicate issues, problems or concerns to manager or appropriate company representative.
- Electronically receive/move OP operations in the system and on physical work order router to the next operation.
- Use the FedEx program manager to create labels, shipments through FedEx to out-of-state vendors.
- Equipment Used: Sit down/Stand up forklifts, Taylor Dunn (electric cart), baker rolling racks, electronic scales, FedEx operating systems
- Requires High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic Computer skills
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to follow English work instructions and read/write/speak in English
- Prior shipping or outside processing experience preferred
- Must be detail oriented
- Scale counting experience
- General Math Knowledge
Basic understanding of Manman System
Volt believes you are more than keywords on a resume. Character and ambition are as much a part of your value as experience and education. We strive to get to know each person, to provide more than just a job; we want to find you a position o thrive. Whether you're seeking to excel in you current field, or get started in a career you've dreamed of, Volt can help.
Order Entry Clerk
The Walman Optical Company is a successful, diversified, employee-owned business serving the ophthalmic community since 1915. We are a family of optical companies with a 100-year history of excellent relationships built on enduring trust and added value. Each of our businesses is guided by the same core principles and single vision: to be the most trusted business partner in the industry. Our core values respect our employees’ worth and contributions, emphasize teamwork and offer opportunities for personal and professional growth. We are currently seeking an experienced, full time Order Entry Clerk for our fast-paced optical laboratory in Kent, WA. This is an excellent opportunity to join our TEAM…We are the #1 optical wholesaler in America! Job Summary Responsible for the accurate and timely entry of customer’s ophthalmic prescription and stock orders into the computer system. Duties:
Accurate and timely data entry into computer.
Understand and apply company promotions, policies, and procedures in carrying out the order entry function(s).
Recheck completed Rx entry for accuracy prior to issuing to lab for processing.
Match invoices and file as necessary.
Maintain lab operating system software update/procedures manual.
Perform other duties as assigned. Experience/Qualifications
Two years of work related experience
Ophthalmic experience required; Digital Vision Inc. (DVI) optical software system experience preferred
Accurate Data entry skills
Good organizational skills
Good reading, writing and verbal communication skills
Ability to meet and maintain deadlines
Must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds Benefits
PTO + 401(k) with company match
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) If you are interested in becoming part of the Walman Team please apply online today. The Walman Optical Company is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants. EEO/Affirmative Action Employer/Protected Veteran Status. The company grants reasonable accommodations to qualified disabled individuals in accordance with applicable law.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!