Pasadena Job Description Sample
Sales Associate, Madewell, 126 West Colorado Blvd
Teacher For The Visually Impaired CA
Team Member - Arroyo Pkwy (Pasadena)
Cost Price Analyst
Associate Team Leader
Retail Sales-Samsung Electronics
Courtesy Clerk (Pt) (Vfe)
PURPOSE OF POSITION Under the direction of the Project Manager, the Project Coordinator performs the day-to-day operation of CALCASA’s research, information and technical support program. The Project Coordinator is responsible for the daily, overall contact and support of the rape crisis centers, allied professionals and CALCASA’s national constituents. The Project Coordinator must excel at technological support using CALCASA’s web site, email groups, teleconference, web conference, database, e-mail and other systems in order to implement the technical assistance service to rape crisis centers and/or sexual assault prevention programs and other constituency groups. This position involves working on sexual assault intervention and services in incarcerated settings and implementation of the Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA). This position requires project management skills, excellent interpersonal skills and extensive travel providing on-site technical assistance to CALCASA’s constituents. This is a full-time, exempt position based in CALCASA’s Pasadena Office.
Training and Technical Assistance: Provide project management through, in-person and phone support, training and technical assistance (TA) to CALCASA’s constituents (including, but not limited to CALCASA member organizations, rape crisis centers, rape prevention programs, grantees, sexual violence and domestic violence prevention practitioners.) Must work independently to identify training needs, and develop plan for implementation of services based on needs assessment. The Project Coordinator will design, research and implement trainings, web conferences and conferences under the guidance of the CALCASA’s management team. Conduct independent research to provide TA assistance to centers and individuals and work closely with CALCASA staff to respond to technical assistance needs. Identify appropriate materials and deliver information requested by organizations and individuals. Conduct follow-up to assess effectiveness of information provided. Attend and assist with the implementation of trainings and conferences. As assigned, contact or conduct visits in order to evaluate needs of CALCASA’s constituents.
Key activities include:
- providing technical assistance to rape crisis centers
- serve as primary contact with project partners
- conduct assessment of RCC training needs
- participate in the development of training inclusive of content, format and delivery
- coordinate, design and implement trainings for RCCs and other entities as appropriate
- conduct on-site training & technical assistance to institutional representatives rape crisis centers, funders and other entities
- identify resources and materials
- archive and document key learning’s
- develop training materials and tools
- facilitate effective working relationships
- engage in regular communication with RCCs and institutions as appropriate
- represent CALCASA at meetings, conferences and events
Additional Duties: Works closely with the Project Manager in strategic development of programs. Contributes to the professional tone and approach of the project and the organization within the perimeters of the agency mission and philosophy. Other duties as assigned.
- B.A. or M.A. (preferred) in relevant field required. Extensive experience, demonstrated skills, and aptitude considered in lieu of education.
- Demonstrate experience (minimum three years) in managing and/delivering programs, preferably in a community-based agency and/or rape crisis center.
- Must complete a California rape crisis center sexual assault victim counselor training upon hire, if not already attended.
- Demonstrate relationship-building and communication skills. Ability to maintain cooperative and professional demeanor with rape crisis center staff, agency staff/board, vendors, consultants, allied professionals, and members of the public. Enjoyment in interacting with people and creating an accessible environment. Must possess excellent customer relations approach.
- Have the ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- In depth knowledge of issues related to sexual assault intervention and prevention as well as rape crisis center service standards and operations, including but not limited to advocacy within institutional settings, coordinated community response, comprehensive prevention program. Have knowledge of the Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA).
- Ability to speak and write Spanish (preferred.)
- Experience conducting research utilizing a wide range of sources including printed material, Internet, databases, and identification of alternative information sources.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Experience delivering oral presentations to diverse professionals and audiences, including workshops and presentations.
- Excellent technical writing and research skills.
- Ability to recognize and identify information of value to rape crisis centers and/or sexual assault prevention programs. Ability to synthesize information to ensure usefulness to rape crisis centers and/or sexual assault prevention programs.
- Knowledge and application of database and word-processing systems including Microsoft Office, social media, and other online resources.
- Must be organized, flexible, and multi-task oriented. Able to identify and respond to shifting priorities. A self-starter that can work within a team environment and handle a variety of tasks with urgent deadlines. Must be detail oriented.
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced program and manage multi-faceted services.
- Demonstrated sensitivity to and knowledge of issues involved in working with diverse populations and organizations, including incarcerated survivors. Experienced in developing programs in response to diverse needs.
- Accept and abide by mission and philosophy of CALCASA.
- Availability to travel extensively statewide/nationwide, some overnights and weekends. Have a car, insurance and a valid driver’s license.
Position open until filled Please submit cover letter, resume and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org Posted July 22, 2019
Benefits will be discussed at interview
Food Service Lead Worker - Target - Pasadena East
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!